Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 11:00 PM   #1
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Post
Newbie Trying to Get a Mailing List and Referrals
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ( a week ago) started with PIPS....Being ambitious that I am I went thru 30 days training in a week. Followed each step and Im getting SOME results....My world plus i have 3 pre-enrolles or whatever thet are called In my cashcrate same number....Im looking to expand my mailing list and get more sign ups. Obviously there has to be more companies out there, what Stone gave us is great but more is better Any advice is useful guys. I appreciate it in advance
ironweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 11:08 PM   #2
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 40
Thanks: 38
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: NEWBIE TRYING TO GET A MAILING LIST AND REFFERALS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow I'm amazed with your result. You've got 3 downline in just a week but I just got 1 after almost a month. Again, congrate. If you will to share some of strategies with me, I will really happy.

jinan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 11:39 PM   #3
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Post
Re: NEWBIE TRYING TO GET A MAILING LIST AND REFFERALS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jinan View Post

Wow I'm amazed with your result. You've got 3 downline in just a week but I just got 1 after almost a month. Again, congrate. If you will to share some of strategies with me, I will really happy.
I think most of my sign ups came from list joes ListJoe.com - Harness The Viral Power of Every List-Builder in the World. they let you sign up for free and you can mail people for free, but the down side is that you get 30 emails from the daily offering you stuff, but if you dont have a large budget like I dont, its a great way to start. Also I bought 500 leads with Email Marketing Software, Autoresponder - GetResponse ....they charge alot ) but it helps
Thats what brought me results for now, as I move up I'll keep you posted. Good luck man
ironweed is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ironweed For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Feb 2011, 11:53 PM   #4
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 40
Thanks: 38
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: NEWBIE TRYING TO GET A MAILING LIST AND REFFERALS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks IRONWEED,
Since the responsive is good, I will give a try today.

jinan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Mar 2011, 02:43 PM   #5
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Missouri
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Newbie Trying to Get a Mailing List and Referrals
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Revisitors and GetResponse are thebest tools to use if your new or old in the marketing world. I started it day one when I launched my pips page 2 weeks ago an I already have 23 users in my auto responder. have not seen any sales from it yet but this does not worry me. I have other sites that pull in what i need for now. Only down side is if you want results you have to spend some money with those sites but they are highly effective for getting a jump start in the game. I am only 6 months into the online market using these tools and they helped me generate the extra 1600 a month give or take on the sites I used them for (6 sites). I only wish I knew about tools like them 3 years ago when I made the move to online sales.

best of luck to everyone.

~Chris

microfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Mar 2011, 08:01 AM   #6
Shalone
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Newbie Trying to Get a Mailing List and Referrals
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by microfire View Post

Revisitors and GetResponse are thebest tools to use if your new or old in the marketing world. I started it day one when I launched my pips page 2 weeks ago an I already have 23 users in my auto responder. have not seen any sales from it yet but this does not worry me. I have other sites that pull in what i need for now. Only down side is if you want results you have to spend some money with those sites but they are highly effective for getting a jump start in the game. I am only 6 months into the online market using these tools and they helped me generate the extra 1600 a month give or take on the sites I used them for (6 sites). I only wish I knew about tools like them 3 years ago when I made the move to online sales.

best of luck to everyone.

~Chris
I am also a newbie to PIPS. I have yet to get any leads but I was waiting on some money to invest. Sounds like the best investments are getresponse and revisitors. Cool, thanks.

shalone86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Mar 2011, 02:00 PM   #7
vinnie
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lightbulb
Re: Newbie Trying to Get a Mailing List and Referrals
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
I am Vinnie and I am in the same position, I am a newbie too,still in my training & looking to grow my email list and referrals. I must say thanks to Stone for doing a great job in the training... most appreciated

vinnetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Apr 2011, 04:52 AM   #8
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 12
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Newbie Trying to Get a Mailing List and Referrals
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi
Im in the same boat, newbie just waiting for email list to grow and get referrals, finding
twitter quite good. nothing really to report yet..

Regards
Kevan

kevan63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Apr 2011, 03:55 PM   #9
ɹoıɹɹɐʍ ǝʌıʇɔɐɹǝdʎɥ
War Room Member
 
RobinInTexas's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,091
Thanks: 239
Thanked 459 Times in 387 Posts
Blog Entries: 3
Default
Re: NEWBIE TRYING TO GET A MAILING LIST AND REFFERALS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ironweed View Post

I think most of my sign ups came from list joes ListJoe.com - Harness The Viral Power of Every List-Builder in the World. they let you sign up for free and you can mail people for free, but the down side is that you get 30 emails from the daily offering you stuff, but if you dont have a large budget like I dont, its a great way to start. Also I bought 500 leads with Email Marketing Software, Autoresponder - GetResponse ....they charge alot ) but it helps
Thats what brought me results for now, as I move up I'll keep you posted. Good luck man

List Joe looks to me like a clone of Traffic Swarm (or it could be the other way around. Am I right?

Robin


...Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just set there.
RobinInTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 09:31 AM   #10
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Johannesburg
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: NEWBIE TRYING TO GET A MAILING LIST AND REFFERALS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ironweed View Post

I think most of my sign ups came from list joes ListJoe.com - Harness The Viral Power of Every List-Builder in the World. they let you sign up for free and you can mail people for free, but the down side is that you get 30 emails from the daily offering you stuff, but if you dont have a large budget like I dont, its a great way to start. Also I bought 500 leads with Email Marketing Software, Autoresponder - GetResponse ....they charge alot ) but it helps
Thats what brought me results for now, as I move up I'll keep you posted. Good luck man
If you have the money, it is truly useful to sign-up for both Stone's co-op rotator as well as Dustin's co-op (details contained in training- I think day 3 and day 8 if not mistaken). Dustin's co-op even writes and posts original content to your site which is what the search engines love! You may not see sales immediately but as your site grows in unique keyword rich content, visitors will naturally start visiting your site to find out more. Hope this helps.

WorkSatisfaction is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
list, mailing, newbie, refferals


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:34 AM.