Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Plug-In Profit Site Support Forum (https://www.warriorforum.com/plug-profit-site-support-forum/)
-   -   TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite? (https://www.warriorforum.com/plug-profit-site-support-forum/415748-trafficwave-no-longer-pluginprofitsite.html)

goleza 16th July 2011 05:44 AM

TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
Hey,

I was surprised to see that TrafficWave, one of the products promoted by PlugInProfitSite, is no longer on my Profi-In Profit Site Account details. It's like it was replaced by another product "7 Minute Workout".

What happened and what shall we do to our customers? Isn't it the same thing that will happen to other products on the program? I am a little bit scared! Can someone explain to us what happened and what to do next?

DDavis 16th July 2011 08:33 AM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by goleza (Post 4273452)
Hey,

I was surprised to see that TrafficWave, one of the products promoted by PlugInProfitSite, is no longer on my Profi-In Profit Site Account details. It's like it was replaced by another product "7 Minute Workout".

What happened and what shall we do to our customers? Isn't it the same thing that will happen to other products on the program? I am a little bit scared! Can someone explain to us what happened and what to do next?

Be carefull, as you will still be charged for Trafficwave each month

Patrician 16th July 2011 12:12 PM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
If you have joined Traffic Wave it will still be on your personal website (your domain).

It has merely been removed from the PIPS Core Program (the affiliate sales page).

So you can either continue to promote it separately and as part of your PIPS business or you can quit and we can remove it from your site for you.

If you want it removed and/or you want 7Minute Workout added, please contact our Helpdesk and include the following.

1. Your domain name
2. Your PIPS ID
3. Your Wordpress login info (Day 9 of the training)
4. List Exactly what you want - add or remove Traffic Wave or 7MW

5. Old members with the old version of PIPS and/or other hosts besides our free hosting, need to include their cPanel username and password

No exceptions to any of the above - If you want something, we will be glad to help you but if you don't give us the required information your request will be returned.


To submit a ticket, the Helpdesk is at http://pluginprofitsite.zendesk.com

Or eMail the Helpdesk at support(at)pluginprofitsite.zendesk.com

JennyZ 16th July 2011 12:13 PM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
Hi everyone,

I too am a little scared, but I just emailed Pat and she can explain it to you guys.

So, those of us who have been in Traffice Wave now just need to decide if we want to drop Traffic Wave and add the 7 minute workout instead.
However, I agree, there is a little concern as to how often this will happen.
Pat in support can clear things up for you guys, she did for me coz I was concerned and confused as well.
Jenny:)

Patrician 16th July 2011 12:17 PM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
'There is nothing constant except change'

This is a good thing to remember in IM and when you are with Stone Evans.

Stone is an inveterate marketer and tester and he is constantly trying to find the very best combination for PIPS.

He will try a program for awhile, and if it doesn't significantly improve PIPS sales, if the existing members are not joining, if the commissions are cheesy, or if there are any administrative problems, he will replace it at the first opportunity.

As well sometimes this happens just because he will find a new program that shows great promise and take the weakest program and replace it.

He still likes Traffic Wave as you will read in his announcement above about adding 7 Minute Workout.

In most cases he keeps all the programs that are removed and promotes them separately. He strongly believes in MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME -


http://www.warriorforum.com/plug-pro...ofit-site.html

goleza 22nd July 2011 12:30 PM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
Thanks all for your good contributions that have ironed out my worries. As Patrician has put it, I will continue to promote it on my website.

Clint Butler 23rd July 2011 09:06 PM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
Man if I had a dollar for everytime something changed in programs that I am involved in I could quite working right now and wouldn't have to do any internet marketing. :)

Patrician's right guys, if the program is gone from your sites, promote it on your own if you like it, and if you don't drop it like its hot. (yes took that from a song)

Regards,
Clint

JennyZ 23rd July 2011 11:05 PM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clint Butler (Post 4324738)
Man if I had a dollar for everytime something changed in programs that I am involved in I could quite working right now and wouldn't have to do any internet marketing. :)

Patrician's right guys, if the program is gone from your sites, promote it on your own if you like it, and if you don't drop it like its hot. (yes took that from a song)

Regards,
Clint

And that's a really great song, haha :)

goleza 25th August 2011 12:06 AM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrician (Post 4275181)
'There is nothing constant except change'

This is a good thing to remember in IM and when you are with Stone Evans.

Stone is an inveterate marketer and tester and he is constantly trying to find the very best combination for PIPS.

He will try a program for awhile, and if it doesn't significantly improve PIPS sales, if the existing members are not joining, if the commissions are cheesy, or if there are any administrative problems, he will replace it at the first opportunity.

As well sometimes this happens just because he will find a new program that shows great promise and take the weakest program and replace it.

He still likes Traffic Wave as you will read in his announcement above about adding 7 Minute Workout.

In most cases he keeps all the programs that are removed and promotes them separately. He strongly believes in MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME -


http://www.warriorforum.com/plug-pro...ofit-site.html

Patrician, I have reflected more on your point raised here and what came to my mind is that while it's very ok for Stone to find new good products for PIPS members, he should also be sensitive about those who may not be so much for the new products but are promoting the old products using the PIPS site.

For me I think being sensitive on this is important because the unsaid is that as Stone drops the programs and replaces them with new ones, PIPS members are also forced indirectly to do the same. If you do not do that then you have to continue marketing the old products on your other site. What if you do not have it?

You are forced to join the new programs so that you do not continue to market the site when you have no products to promote there. Since I joined, there is some remarkable progress on the traffic driven to my site, mainly because I have marketed it. If I continue to market it when I do not have products there, he stands to benefit and I lose. Do you see what I am trying to mean? This is one of the reasons I am forced to join the new programs although I may not have prefered it that way because they are not for free.

It's along those lines that I would suggest to him that instead of replacing the old programs with new ones, he should look into the option of increasing the number of programs, say, to 10. This to me will be a win win to all of us. How do you see it? And what do others say?

Patrician 25th August 2011 12:55 AM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
I agree with you Goleza and I have suggested that he do this just this week. I called it the 'cafeteria plan' or 'smorgasboard'.

Have the core programs 'featured' (the 5 or 6) and then move the 'orphaned' (removed) programs to a sub-section of the application.

I offered to then customize the new sites according to which programs the applicants join- of the 5-6 core programs as well as the others.

I have not had a response - although I can imagine that he wants to focus only on the core and since he is the more successful marketer, I trust his judgment, (and my client, so I have to defer to his wishes even when I don't agree).

Try to always keep in mind that he is the expert and that he has every reason to want his members to succeed - and it is much more relevant to him than his own commissions - think about it.

With that said, although everyone (should be) empathetic to other's issues with costs, the truth is that 'that's business' - we can't hold back the wheels of progress or be impeded by anything including costs -- and right now he is looking at another free program to replace GDI with, which has bigger commissions.

Besides, and this is my take on the situation - your PIPS affiliate sales page is just one avenue - it is your website of which you have full control - to add or remove - that is really your business and your brand.

As such through the years that I have seen change after change, I have never felt that it was a huge problem that there is a difference between what you promote on your site vs. your sales page.

In fact many people have multiple programs on their websites that have never been part of PIPS - so it just seems natural that the two sites being different is no big deal.

In fact the more programs you have the more chance you have of (a) making commissions both from individual programs as well as for the PIPS suite of programs; and (b) one thing can lead to another - so the more paths you have where you might meet someone's needs or wants, the better you are doing.

With all that said, if you have a stock (standard) PIPS website, then anytime you want to remove or add PIPS programs coming or going, I will be happy to assist you in doing that if you send me your Wordpress login information, domain name, PIPS ID and exactly what you want to change to the Helpdesk.

goleza 25th August 2011 03:23 AM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
I have taken your argument and it's true that one can always continue to promote the products on his/her other website. My only concern is for those members, who only have the PIPS site and have not had the ability to have their own websites. When a program is removed, they are forced to drop it, having struggled to market it and probably got customers. I see them left in the air. If it continues like that with no other option for them, then in one way it may demotivate them. But I totally understand your elaborate answer and thank you for that.

Patrician 25th August 2011 11:36 AM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
Goleza -

Everybody who is a member of PIPS has an affiliate sales page and their own PIPS website (domain) -

I don't know what you mean about people who only have 'the PIPS site' - By "PIPS Site" I guess you mean the affiliate sales page?

If people let their domain registration lapse that would be the only reason they would not have a personal PIPS website (domain) - and would have only the sales page.

In that case I guess they don't really care about their PIPS business much anyway so I don't see why we should worry about them and hold back on changes because they only have a free sales page.

DDavis 29th August 2011 04:06 AM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by goleza (Post 4540082)
I have taken your argument and it's true that one can always continue to promote the products on his/her other website. My only concern is for those members, who only have the PIPS site and have not had the ability to have their own websites. When a program is removed, they are forced to drop it, having struggled to market it and probably got customers. I see them left in the air. If it continues like that with no other option for them, then in one way it may demotivate them. But I totally understand your elaborate answer and thank you for that.

I understand what you mean by "pips website", i think you are stating about the site that is designed and built free for you by stone and with "their own websites" your meaning one's that people from pips have done their selves.

goleza 1st September 2011 02:28 PM

Re: TrafficWave no longer on PlugInProfitSite?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DDavis (Post 4565577)
I understand what you mean by "pips website", i think you are stating about the site that is designed and built free for you by stone and with "their own websites" your meaning one's that people from pips have done their selves.

That's exactly what I meant. Anything you wanted to suggest?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:01 PM.