Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 25th Jun 2012, 12:04 PM   #1
Web Design Extraordinaire
 
sitedesignadvisor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London UK
Posts: 50
Thanks: 8
Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Arrow
If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi gang!

Ok so I have almost finsihed with the set up of my pips site aparts from a few reviews and stuff that I am completing this week. I have even got my wife involved and she is happy to split the cost with me and set up a new bank account strictly for pips. But we are on a budget, sort of as I am also a web designer and website flipper, meaning I have to spread my money quite a bit!

However PIPs is my long term plan.
I am quiet willing to pay for all the upgrades, however during the early days what would be your plan of action.

My plan was as follows:

GVO, 7 Minute workout, SFI and DOTCom Secrets paid for leaving out Traffic swarm and keeping it free (I dont see the value in a traffic exchange so please tell me if I am wrong on this!) do any of you make an income from traffic swarm worth screaming from the rooftops about?

Upgrade 7 minute workout at a later time when I see income start to flow.

Which of these programs have been most profitable for you and what would you do in the beginning to keep costs down but still able to profit.

And also what type of advertising budget would you say is worth keeping aside every month? If any.

I hope this makes sense!

Proper Web Design

www.sitedesignadviser.com - Web Design and Development

sitedesignadvisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2012, 02:39 PM   #2
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
alanturco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Georgia, US
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there. Hopefully I can help with this. The short answer is I would drop SFI. The reason being is because honestly, it is a free to join program and from what I can see, very few people actually upgrade and stay consistent with it, thus........little compensation. Theoretically, if everyone that signed up did upgrade and did what they were supposed to do, you could make decent commissions. Personally, I just don't feel it is worth the time and effort to work it. That said, I do LOVE the whole concept and training behind SFI; Gery Carson just needs to find out a way to weed more of the tire kickers out and get more business builders.

GVO, 7MW and DotCom Secrets X (a fantastic program!), are all great. It is totally worth upgrading in GVO and 7MW because the potential for large compensation is there. With the low cost of entry of those two programs, to me it is a no brainer! Besides, they are two programs you can actually use and benefit from (a rarity in this business!). DCSX although priced at $97 per month is a COMPLETE IM education taught by Russell Brunson who should be one of your mentors. He is really good. The training is outstanding and provides exactly what you need to know.

As far as Traffic Swarm, I don't buy into that. That is because I do not believe TE's are worth the time or money (if you choose to invest in it) to see any real results. Just my opinion though as many people swear by them. Just me personally don't find them to be worth it.

That's it. I hope that helps some. I'm sure other Warriors will shed some further light and maybe give you a good alternative perspective.

Regards,

Alan

alanturco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jun 2012, 11:09 AM   #3
WarriorHelp.com
War Room Member
 
Jeffery's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Clarksville, Tn in the Possum Hollar
Posts: 4,192
Thanks: 1,319
Thanked 1,174 Times in 781 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Personally, I would not drop any of the programs. That would defeat the purpose IMHO. However, easing into the programs one-at-a-time is what I recommend. I recommend learning how to promote one-at-a-time instead of trying to learn how to promote all of the programs at the same time, so as not to be overwhelmed. When any one of the programs is overwhelming I recommend to come back to it at a later date. In the meantime at least one of the programs (maybe more) are promoted with the potential to earn.

Jeffery 100% :-)

Entrepreneurs starting out and small businesses without giant staffs and budgets.
Jeffery is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffery For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Jun 2012, 01:15 PM   #4
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Malcolm Tindle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 612
Thanks: 5
Thanked 54 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I agree with Jeffery, I wouldn’t drop any of them and certainly not SFI. The benefit of the PIPS program is to learn the basics of Internet Marketing by going through the 30 days of training. If you are not sure on any of the elements then do the training again, it’s not a race and of course you have this forum to ask any questions you like.

I would recommend sticking to the free options first unless you have a disposable budget and even then be careful not to blow it whilst learning the ropes.

regards,

Mal.

Malcolm Tindle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Malcolm Tindle For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Jun 2012, 07:49 PM   #5
Coach Gom
 
GomerMagtibay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ragay, Cam Sur, Philippines
Posts: 240
Thanks: 148
Thanked 61 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It's DotComSecretsX (DCSX). The monthly cost is too high after the $1 trial period, and it is redundant of Stone Evans' 30 Days To Success Guide. Also, most of the trainings inside their site are in videos, not good for members in countries like the Philippines where Internet speed is too slow. Not good for PIPS in my opinion, and I have already dropped it.

Turn your passion into profits.
https://gomermagtibay.com
GomerMagtibay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jun 2012, 10:02 PM   #6
OffTheWallflowerChild
War Room Member
 
Patrician's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,698
Thanks: 6,331
Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,801 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am sorry you don't like DCSX, Gomer. It would be a bit pricey for me too.

With that said, the past couple weeks we have literally had a tsunami of hundreds of new applications for PIPS coming from DCSX members. In my 8 years here I have never almost died of work except maybe one other time and that was because of our upgrade and all the requests to change sites to the new format at the same time as I was learning it.

With the DCSX Tsunami, logging in at 9:30am and logging off at 3:30 am the next day - and still being days and days behind.

Stone had to help from his vacation working all night to help me catch up. And the people are really serious people that make a comitment for example by upgrading their autoresponder even before the 30 day free trial is over.

These are not tire-kickers or freebie seekers. They are serious people who realize they can make money with DCSX and PIPS and I don't think they will quit when they don't see magic after 30 days like so many do. Quite a few of them had to wait 5 days on our '24-hour' guarantee and for the most part they were lovely about it -

So - while I understand your problems and issues with it - one program does not make or break PIPS one way or the other - particularly because everything is optional other than domain and hosting.

Stone has made some mistakes with programs in the past (mainly when a program is too 'high-end' for newbies or people who would rather accept $6 crap commissions than be able to earn the big money - albeit with a lot of effort, time and money invested) -- and as I said I am one who while I can 'see it', I can't afford them either - so I do understand that.

... but this time I think he has made a couple brilliant JV's with GVO and DCSX. Joel and Russell are right up there with Ewen Chia as being big time internet stars that we can be very proud of because they believe in PIPS NOW, and would stake their considerable reputations on it.

All I can say is 'don't throw out the baby with the bathwater'!

Patricia Brucoli
Plug-In Profit Site Helpdesk
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jul 2012, 04:19 AM   #7
Web Design Extraordinaire
 
sitedesignadvisor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London UK
Posts: 50
Thanks: 8
Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks Guys,

On the contrary I find DCSX the program i would want to push further than the others but then I do live in the UK and can see the value of pushing this program out to my European brothers and sisters and of course the others, I can see why it would not suit some though.

With DCSX in my three days of training what i have learned is this:

Russel gives you a template for a real business, you do not have to use every one of his resources or email templates but use them as a base for your own ideas and put your own personality into the business. If everyone uses the solo ads and SLO's in DCSX as is then indeed it does become a cookie cutter business and the profits will be slower.

The key to success any affiliate driven business is to give something to the consumer that other affiliates are not as we are all going after the same customer base.

Russell gives you good ideas every day, but dont just use them as is. twist them, turn them make them yours but keep the foundations of the ideas in place.

Proper Web Design

www.sitedesignadviser.com - Web Design and Development

sitedesignadvisor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sitedesignadvisor For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jul 2012, 08:40 PM   #8
OffTheWallflowerChild
War Room Member
 
Patrician's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,698
Thanks: 6,331
Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,801 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

That's the spirit, Mr. Advisor!

I thought you deserved a back link from a high traffic site for this write up so here it is:

http://www.homeincomeadvisor.com/plu...-for-2012.html

Patricia Brucoli
Plug-In Profit Site Helpdesk
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrician For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jul 2012, 02:26 PM   #9
StanleyDay
 
stanleyday25's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Trinidad & Tobago
Posts: 26
Thanks: 32
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How many are you planning to drop?
stanleyday25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2012, 08:53 AM   #10
aka AbdulHakim Maina
 
FreeLord's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kilifi, Kenya
Posts: 50
Thanks: 13
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I wouldn't drop any program unless I have given it a decent chance of succeeding in making me some money. It doesn't matter how much the program costs as long as I can afford to pay for it and it brings in a decent profit.

I agree with Jeffery that easing into the programs one-at-a-time is the best strategy for learning how to promote the programs without being overwhelmed with information overload and a strained wallet.

Since a program's compensation plan AND conversion ratio play a big role in choosing a program to promote, HostThenProfit, 7MinuteWorkout and DotComSecretsX are great programs to promote and earn from.

However, I have to disagree with Alan about SFI and TrafficSwarm.

SFI is free, yes, and most referrals unfortunately don't spend time, money or effort with the program, which means less commissions for you and me. However, I think that the problem is that most people don't understand how SFI can help them earn a good leveraged and residual passive income.

And that's mostly because no one has told them how to do it.

Instead of promoting SFI (and any program for that matter) directly on traffic exchanges, classified ad sites, etc, why not create a series of ezine articles and blog posts that EDUCATE the members of your LIST about the many ways SFI can help them make money online?

Things like how they can promote other people's products on TripleClicks and earn affiliate commissions. How they can sell their own products on TripleClicks and earn up to 85% on sales. How they can build an affiliate army using SFI as their affiliate program manager and get more people to promote their products for them.

Plus all the other "official" ways of making money on SFI such as the Executive Pool, Direct Commissions, Co-Sponsor Commissions, E-Commerce Associate Royalties, TCredits, prizes, etc.

And SFI makes it easy to connect with tens of thousands of people interested in Internet Marketing. They can be found on a2a, SFI and TripleClicks Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Show your list members how they can brand themselves to these hot prospects, and easily get the prospects into their sales funnel.

The point is, show them that they can build their OWN online businesses using SFI/TripleClicks and everything else is just a bonus. That way they get to see the big picture and join SFI with a clear business plan in place.

How do you get hot prospects onto your list in the first place?

Well, Traffic Exchanges, such as TrafficSwarm, are a get place to find people interested in making money online. These people are action takers who are busy trying to drive traffic to their offers.

So don't waste your time pitching them your own offers. They are not interested! What they may be interested in is how they can drive even more traffic to their programs/offers. That's what you should be promoting. They'll happily join your list if you can help/show them how to get what they want.

Traffic. A growing list. Highly converting offers. Passive residual income. Leverage.

Once they have a growing list, it's time to tell them what to do with it. By educating them on how they can make more money using your recommended programs.

Programs like PIPS, SFI, GVO, 7MinuteWorkout, DCSX, and TrafficSwarm.

Targeted Traffic Leads To Fast Residual Cash: Free Attraction Marketing System
Plug Into Home Business Profits!
Complete Money Making Site Setup FREE!
Profit With Traffic Exchanges: Build Traffic, Generate Leads and Create Massive Cash Flow.
Help For Your Home Business:
Home Based Business Traffic, Leads And Cash Strategies
FreeLord is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FreeLord For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Aug 2012, 11:12 AM   #11
Coach Gom
 
GomerMagtibay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ragay, Cam Sur, Philippines
Posts: 240
Thanks: 148
Thanked 61 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am starting to see people dropping out of Dot Com Secrets X.

http://www.warriorforum.com/plug-pro...m-secrets.html

I told you, it's a redundant of Stone Evans' 30 Days To Success Guide, at high cost. I am sorry to sound negative here, but that's how I see it.

I wonder what are the criteria why Stone picked it up among the good programs available online, there are many other good programs online, I wonder why.. is it because they are friends with Russell? Or, because it promises high commissions (and never care whether it is redundant of an already existing training program)?

We know it.. there are many other good programs out there better than Dot Com Secrets X that are well suited for PIPS. Why did he picked it up?

Turn your passion into profits.
https://gomermagtibay.com
GomerMagtibay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Aug 2012, 11:41 AM   #12
OffTheWallflowerChild
War Room Member
 
Patrician's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,698
Thanks: 6,331
Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,801 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

DCSX is a good program and it is selling well for our members. (Lots of new applications for PIPS include IDs for DCSX).

I know the cost is an issue for some - maybe most - However if one looks at this issue logically: whether you make a $10 commission or a $50 or $1000 commission you are going to need to put forth a substantial investment of time and effort to see any results.

So either way you will do the work - if you can afford it why not have programs that pay you more since you are doing the work either way? It is like the difference between having a job that pays $10 an hour or $25 an hour. Which one would you rather have?

I don't think anybody can get too much training - like any industry things are always changing - strategies are replaced with others - new things come on the horizon --

If nothing else having the mindset to continually be learning and improving certainly is related to making progress and succeeding.

One thing to always remember is never to 'rest on your laurels' - it doesn't work with marketing where you constantly have to be building and sustaining your momentum.

Making a business work requires you to be fully engaged in building, developing and running it.

Patricia Brucoli
Plug-In Profit Site Helpdesk
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Aug 2012, 02:06 PM   #13
WarriorHelp.com
War Room Member
 
Jeffery's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Clarksville, Tn in the Possum Hollar
Posts: 4,192
Thanks: 1,319
Thanked 1,174 Times in 781 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GomerMagtibay View Post

I am starting to see people dropping out of Dot Com Secrets X.

http://www.warriorforum.com/plug-pro...m-secrets.html

I told you, it's a redundant of Stone Evans' 30 Days To Success Guide, at high cost. I am sorry to sound negative here, but that's how I see it.

I wonder what are the criteria why Stone picked it up among the good programs available online, there are many other good programs online, I wonder why.. is it because they are friends with Russell? Or, because it promises high commissions (and never care whether it is redundant of an already existing training program)?

We know it.. there are many other good programs out there better than Dot Com Secrets X that are well suited for PIPS. Why did he picked it up?
I am starting to see people dropping out of Dot Com Secrets X.

http://www.warriorforum.com/plug-pro...m-secrets.html
How does only one person cancelling out of a trial offer mean that people are starting to drop out?

I told you, it's a redundant of Stone Evans' 30 Days To Success Guide, at high cost. I am sorry to sound negative here, but that's how I see it.
Redundant? How is it redundant? That would mean it is no longer needed? Stone only recently introduced it to PIPS, so how is something redundant when it was not always part of the 30 Days To Success Guide?

I wonder what are the criteria why Stone picked it up among the good programs available online, there are many other good programs online, I wonder why.. is it because they are friends with Russell? Or, because it promises high commissions (and never care whether it is redundant of an already existing training program)?
Only Stone can answer that, but it might be because when you follow this forum there are people requesting programs like DCSX and Stone delivers.

Granted there are other good programs online. Do they all pay their members? You would be surprised at how many programs do not pay their members. When someone like Stone makes an agreement with another business you can be certain he makes sure his referrals (you, me etc) are treated fairly and actually Get Paid.

Gom, my friend, most people would never have and had the opportunities to learn and make money without Stone and Pat. Tip = take the time to read between the lines.

Jeffery 100% :-)

Entrepreneurs starting out and small businesses without giant staffs and budgets.
Jeffery is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffery For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Aug 2012, 08:51 PM   #14
Coach Gom
 
GomerMagtibay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ragay, Cam Sur, Philippines
Posts: 240
Thanks: 148
Thanked 61 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jeffery, thanks for the advice. You know, you are one of the persons I look up to and I highly respect for expert knowledge in online business. Thanks. It cooled down my emotion.

Maybe this is an issue of diction, which is "the right choice of words". You know, English is not my native language, and sometimes I make mistakes in grammar and diction. Am I correct or wrong when I used the term "redundant" in my comment up there? Or, I should have chosen another word.

What I really mean with my comments is, with Stone Evans as the revered guru in PIPS, why can't he just teach us what Russel is teaching or just include in 30 days to success guide what Russel is teaching PIPS members in DCSX at high cost? I'm sure, the knowledge Russel have in internet marketing, Stone knew most of them too.

Another thing is, the reason why I didn't like (if not hate) the DCSX program is, if you will read their sales page for the 30 days trial, the trainings delivered to us inside DCSX is somewhat different from what has been promised in the sales page. It was different from what we, average marketers, are expecting when we join. It was very disappointing.

Jeffery, I recently joined the other websites where you, and some other well respected coaches, are found helping others succeed online. In those websites (MAPS and APG), income programs, services, themes, tools, and plugins were recommended to us because we really need them. They are the fundamentals.. the very basic things needed in running a profitable business online. I guess they were placed there because they are really needed and not just because they promise good commissions.

Turn your passion into profits.
https://gomermagtibay.com
GomerMagtibay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2012, 02:19 AM   #15
Web Design Extraordinaire
 
sitedesignadvisor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London UK
Posts: 50
Thanks: 8
Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Gomer, I have been personally working my way through Dotcomsecrets as a single business.
My aim is to work through each of the pips core bsuinesses one at a time so that I can get a solid understanding of each one, not only will it help me to teach my own customers/downline it will allow me to see just how much money can be made with each one and then I can do an honest review on each one as oopposed to a carbon copy of what information is already available online about the opportunity.

Dotcomsecrets is solid, Russell has been around for a while and is an honest guy. His training works and $97 is a drop in the ocean for a skills to pay the bills. Don't forget that most of that comes back to you as commission.

Dotcomsecrets has been through a change recently with much of the members area being revamped. That does not mean that the training has changed, I have noticed an improvement. Pips is now cross referenced in Dotcomsecrets (it wasn't before) and Russell highly recommends that you use pips as an offer.

Would you rather listen to the rumours or the people in the know?

Proper Web Design

www.sitedesignadviser.com - Web Design and Development

sitedesignadvisor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sitedesignadvisor For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Aug 2012, 05:37 PM   #16
WarriorHelp.com
War Room Member
 
Jeffery's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Clarksville, Tn in the Possum Hollar
Posts: 4,192
Thanks: 1,319
Thanked 1,174 Times in 781 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GomerMagtibay View Post

Hi Jeffery, thanks for the advice. You know, you are one of the persons I look up to and I highly respect for expert knowledge in online business. Thanks. It cooled down my emotion.

Maybe this is an issue of diction, which is "the right choice of words". You know, English is not my native language, and sometimes I make mistakes in grammar and diction. Am I correct or wrong when I used the term "redundant" in my comment up there? Or, I should have chosen another word.

What I really mean with my comments is, with Stone Evans as the revered guru in PIPS, why can't he just teach us what Russel is teaching or just include in 30 days to success guide what Russel is teaching PIPS members in DCSX at high cost? I'm sure, the knowledge Russel have in internet marketing, Stone knew most of them too.

Another thing is, the reason why I didn't like (if not hate) the DCSX program is, if you will read their sales page for the 30 days trial, the trainings delivered to us inside DCSX is somewhat different from what has been promised in the sales page. It was different from what we, average marketers, are expecting when we join. It was very disappointing.

Jeffery, I recently joined the other websites where you, and some other well respected coaches, are found helping others succeed online. In those websites (MAPS and APG), income programs, services, themes, tools, and plugins were recommended to us because we really need them. They are the fundamentals.. the very basic things needed in running a profitable business online. I guess they were placed there because they are really needed and not just because they promise good commissions.
Originally Posted by GomerMagtibay View Post

Maybe this is an issue of diction, which is "the right choice of words". You know, English is not my native language, and sometimes I make mistakes in grammar and diction. Am I correct or wrong when I used the term "redundant" in my comment up there? Or, I should have chosen another word.
Diction? I have no idea what that means.

What you fail to comprehend is that the PIPS Training is for the PIPS Business Model. It is not designed for every business opportunity recommended by Stone. Matter of fact, many times Stone openly says that some business opportunities are not suited well for PIPS. That means any and all of PIPS Training may not apply. Other times, Stone recommends other business opportunities and says it is suited well for PIPS. In any event it is up to you to decide what is right for your business as an individual business owner.

Anyone that needs help can always ask Pat and as you well know she is up front and honest with everyone.

Originally Posted by GomerMagtibay View Post

What I really mean with my comments is, with Stone Evans as the revered guru in PIPS, why can't he just teach us what Russel is teaching or just include in 30 days to success guide what Russel is teaching PIPS members in DCSX at high cost? I'm sure, the knowledge Russel have in internet marketing, Stone knew most of them too.

By now you should understand: The PIPS Training is for the PIPS Business Model. That means the PIPS Training does not apply to every business model model in the world and the optional business opportunities that Stone recommends. And it can't!


Originally Posted by GomerMagtibay View Post

Another thing is, the reason why I didn't like (if not hate) the DCSX program is, if you will read their sales page for the 30 days trial, the trainings delivered to us inside DCSX is somewhat different from what has been promised in the sales page. It was different from what we, average marketers, are expecting when we join. It was very disappointing.

Now you are contradicting yourself Gom... At first you complain that the DCSX is not part of the PIPS Training and next you say the DCSX Training is very disappointing.

..."why can't he just teach us what Russel is teaching or just include in 30 days to success guide what Russel is teaching PIPS members in DCSX at high cost? It was very disappointing."


Originally Posted by GomerMagtibay View Post

Jeffery, I recently joined the other websites where you, and some other well respected coaches, are found helping others succeed online. In those websites (MAPS and APG), income programs, services, themes, tools, and plugins were recommended to us because we really need them. They are the fundamentals.. the very basic things needed in running a profitable business online. I guess they were placed there because they are really needed and not just because they promise good commissions.
Not sure what you mean, but I am no longer a part of APG, so I don't know what is going on since I left, when I was there > everything I personally recommended is because it is exactly what I do that earns me an income and helps others also earn an income.

Entrepreneurs starting out and small businesses without giant staffs and budgets.
Jeffery is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffery For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Aug 2012, 07:40 AM   #17
Coach Gom
 
GomerMagtibay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ragay, Cam Sur, Philippines
Posts: 240
Thanks: 148
Thanked 61 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No. I'm not contradicting myself. I was both a member of PIPS, and a member of DCSX. We were trained separately in those programs. What I mean is, as PIPS members, we were trained by Stone Evans. And then when we became members of DCSX, the product or service being offered is a training program again, by Russell Brunson.

It was the training inside DCSX that's disappointing, and not the training inside PIPS (Stone Evans' 30 Days To Success Guide). To me, it was disappointing because, what has been promised in the trial sales page of DCSX is different from what we have received inside DCSX. That was when I was a member of that program. And sitedesignadvisor has said, a lot of things has already changed since I left.

Well, since I am no longer active in both programs, PIPS and DCSX, I think it's now time to shut up and move on. I just gave some comments up there so it will be clear why some people (like me) left.

Turn your passion into profits.
https://gomermagtibay.com
GomerMagtibay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Aug 2012, 03:12 PM   #18
WarriorHelp.com
War Room Member
 
Jeffery's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Clarksville, Tn in the Possum Hollar
Posts: 4,192
Thanks: 1,319
Thanked 1,174 Times in 781 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Gom,

You explained it better this time and it is less contradicting than your original post. Wish you the best of success in all your future endeavors.

Jeffery 100% :-)

Entrepreneurs starting out and small businesses without giant staffs and budgets.
Jeffery is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffery For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Aug 2012, 04:00 PM   #19
WarriorHelp.com
War Room Member
 
Jeffery's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Clarksville, Tn in the Possum Hollar
Posts: 4,192
Thanks: 1,319
Thanked 1,174 Times in 781 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: If you had to, which pips programs would you drop first?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Gom,

After thinking more about "you" and since you said you are leaving I am going to disclose something to you and be brutally honest with "you". The only reason I am doing this is because I have always had faith in "you" since I met you.

PIPS and programs like it when backed by people like Stone and Pat are good. You just have to decide which of those programs are right for you.

However, "you" really do not have your own online business. Matter of fact you are working for PIPS, DCSX, etc. That is not "Gom's Own Online Business" by a long shot. You and I are trained to work for PIPS. We do make make money of course, but the real owners of these programs make the lion's share.

Heres the bottom line my friend. Want a real online business that you own and operate? The easiest and fastest way I know of (outside affiliate marketing) is to build your own niche sites and... sell the sites!

Again,sell the sites! The market is huge and will never go away unless the internet goes away. That will never happen. Think > Death and Taxes!

While writing this post I know I sold at least one website or product while working for myself. My followup to the customer, depending on the product, has a link in to PIPS or an affiliate produc. Let them work for someone else.. get the idea!

Surely, with your PIPS Training and your experience I know you get the idea. That is why I have always had faith in you.

There :-)

Jeffery 100% :-)

Entrepreneurs starting out and small businesses without giant staffs and budgets.
Jeffery is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeffery For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
drop, pips, programs


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:56 PM.