Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 02:11 PM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
 
goleza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Uganda
Posts: 328
Thanks: 159
Thanked 102 Times in 53 Posts
Lightbulb
What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Of recent there are some guys who enroll hudnreds of new affiliates every running day in SFI. I befriended one of them and asked him the trick he uses to recruit such huge numbers.

He told me he uses this Co-op to get all those people. While I believed in the co-op's ability to get me many new affiliates, depending on how much I could invest in it, I am still not aware of the ROI. I asked him this question but he hesitated to reply.

If you have ever used this co-op, what's the return on investment? Is it effective? Do the big numbers translate into real business? Please tell us! What's your experience? And what would you recommend?

goleza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Oct 2012, 02:34 PM   #2
OffTheWallflowerChild
War Room Member
 
Patrician's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,698
Thanks: 6,331
Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,801 Posts
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

One thing I hope everyone realizes is this:

When you join a co-op - MOST of the time what you are buying is a chance to get free affiliate sign-ups and only if they upgrade would it represent ROI.

I was really shocked when I found that out the first time. If it is a program that encourages people to stay in their system for free over time, you may see NO ROI = ever.

So unless the program specifically says you will get PAID affiliates - this is rare but it does exist - for example a huge program, TriVita - you BUY Customers - and it aint cheap. Over $100 - but they are paying customers.

So if you can afford it - who wouldn't do it!?!

With a traffic or ad co-op such as we have for PIPS the thing that people do not understand is you are buying into POSSIBILITY OR POTENTIAL -

It is TRAFFIC - VISITORS - 'HITS' - These are only POTENTIAL sales or warm leads (subscribers) - Unless the visitors or traffic TAKE ACTION and sign up either for your program or your newsletter, there is no tangible result.

So the only thing any co-op or any program for that matter can guarantee is that they will show your ad XXXXX number of times. NOBODY can control whether anybody will respond.

If you get no response, then it can be for a lot of different reasons. WHATEVER it is, it does NOT mean you did not GET ANYTHING for your money or bonus.

You GOT exactly what was promised - TRAFFIC - VISITORS -

AKA PAID ADVERTISING - and I know because I am the one that purchases it for you when you join the co-op or earn a bonus - and again, it aint cheap.

Therein lies the beauty of any co-op - individuals would likely not afford the advertising on their own. As a group or 'cooperative' you are buying/being given a SHARE OF THE TRAFFIC or ADVERTISING.

Patricia Brucoli
Plug-In Profit Site Helpdesk
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patrician For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Oct 2012, 04:59 PM   #3
GT
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Northern Alberta , Canada.
Posts: 2,448
Thanks: 2,399
Thanked 608 Times in 423 Posts
Blog Entries: 357
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have recently re-committed to my SFI business and I am one who believes in setting a positive example of leadership for my team.

As a result, I have a couple of TripleClicks standing orders in place. One is for the IAHBE (to maintain my EA status as a good example to others), and another for the SFI S-Builder Co-op.

It is too soon to tell how many new PSA's this co-op will bring me, but I signed up for it with my eyes open, knowing that what Patricia said earlier is true. There is no guarantee that you will get any or many new affiliates out of it and the ones you get may not follow through.

When I was first active in SFI a few years ago, I used Jeff Casmer's SFI Co-op service a few times and he delivered the sign-ups he said he would. The SFI marketing plan was different then, and I was not as experienced, so the ROI I received from them was minimal.

More recently, I received about 40 sign-ups from Mal Keenan's SFI Co-op. Several of them have achieved their EA status in their first month, but whether they maintain it in their second month remains to be seen.

You might be fortunate and find one or two "hot" new affiliates who see the big picture and take off on their own (like we are doing! ), but I believe that in most cases, we need to nurture our team along. SFI provides some great resources to do that in our SFI Affiliate Center.

GT

* You Can Begin Earning Affiliate Income HereDirect Commissions and Residual Income!
* Home Business Resources and Affiliate Opportunities
* Visit This Library to Expand Your KnowledgeBlog Post
* Reinventing Your Life - Make the Rest of Your Life the BEST of Your Life!
* Follow Me On Twitter ===> MyPowerSite <===| gtbulmer | StarrBizzcom
GT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GT For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Nov 2012, 08:51 AM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
 
goleza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Uganda
Posts: 328
Thanks: 159
Thanked 102 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GT View Post

As a result, I have a couple of TripleClicks standing orders in place. One is for the IAHBE (to maintain my EA status as a good example to others), and another for the SFI S-Builder Co-op.

It is too soon to tell how many new PSA's this co-op will bring me, but I signed up for it with my eyes open, knowing that what Patricia said earlier is true. There is no guarantee that you will get any or many new affiliates out of it and the ones you get may not follow through.

GT
Yes GT, I actually use the SFI S-Builder Co-op but most PSAs I get are from Asia. Most of them do not become active. That's what I have noticed.

goleza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jan 2013, 04:13 AM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
 
goleza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Uganda
Posts: 328
Thanks: 159
Thanked 102 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have finally tried the Proprofit - Global Profit Services (Triple Clicks) just to test it by myself and what I have noticed is that you immediately get the PSAs you have paid for (in one day).

Secondly, the PSAs you get are from different countries. You get Versa Points (VPs) upon buying any package.

Thirdly, you can use your accummulated Tcredits or MRPs to purchase the targeted online PSAs. When you use Tcredits, you do not earn VPs because you have already earned points on purchasing them. But when you use MRPs, you get VPs.

Has anyone used it? What's your experience?

goleza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jan 2013, 11:24 AM   #6
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Jeff Casmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,979
Thanks: 31
Thanked 255 Times in 196 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Goleza,

I also advertise my coop with tripleclicks but I do not promise the affiliates in one day. I continue to deliver affiliates from my various home business websites, squeeze packages, paid advertising, and many other sources.

Be careful that these other companies that deliver in one day are not "guaranteed signups" but are not "targeted guaranteed signups".

Best wishes!
Jeff Casmer

Why Dont You Join My Inner Circle?

IMPho

30DTS Challenge | IM Training | IM Community | AFF Program
Jeff Casmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jan 2013, 01:09 AM   #7
HyperActive Warrior
 
goleza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Uganda
Posts: 328
Thanks: 159
Thanked 102 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jeff Casmer View Post

Hi Goleza,

Be careful that these other companies that deliver in one day are not "guaranteed signups" but are not "targeted guaranteed signups".

Best wishes!
Jeff Casmer
Hi Jeff,

Yes I agree with you. Not all Co-ops deliver in one day. I set a standing order on S-Builder Co-op for like 3 months. What I noticed was that I could get on average like 4 new PSAs in a month. Secondly, most of the affiliates were from one country (India). I didn't find it effective.

I realised that some other SFI members were recruiting hundreds of new affiliates every day, particularly Giuseppe Francavilla. I sent him a friends request through A2A. He accepted. When I asked him the trick he uses to recruit numerous affiliates every single day, he revealed to me that he is an experienced online marketer and he gave me the link to the Proprofit Global Marketing Services.

I decided to drop the S-Builder Co-op and use the Propofit Co-op. I first purchased a package of 10 affiliates at $25. Within a day, I received all the 10 affiliates plus 10 others given as bonus. I purchased another package of 20 affiliates at $45. I recieved all in 2 days including the bonus of 20 affiliates.

What I have therefore noticed is that you can get all the affiliates in one day if you buy small packages of 10 to 20 affiliates. But if you pay for bigger packages, it takes a little more time to receive all of them.

Secondly, of course there is no guarantee that the affiliates you pay for will all turn out to be active team members. My experience on that is that out of the thousands of affiliates who join SFI every day, only one or two may become active. For instance, out of over 3,000 affiliates that joined with me on the same day, it's only me who has remained very active. The one following me in the second position is having less than a quarter of the VersaPoints (VPs) I have. And only 46 affiliates have ever made a VP. Others have never. What about you?

What does that mean?

To me it simply means that numbers matters to a greater extent. If out of 1000 new signups, only one becomes active, it implies that you have to recruit as many as you can to stand chances of getting active affiliates.

goleza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jan 2013, 07:11 AM   #8
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Malcolm Tindle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 612
Thanks: 5
Thanked 54 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by goleza View Post

Hi Jeff,

Yes I agree with you. Not all Co-ops deliver in one day. I set a standing order on S-Builder Co-op for like 3 months. What I noticed was that I could get on average like 4 new PSAs in a month. Secondly, most of the affiliates were from one country (India). I didn't find it effective.

I realised that some other SFI members were recruiting hundreds of new affiliates every day, particularly Giuseppe Francavilla. I sent him a friends request through A2A. He accepted. When I asked him the trick he uses to recruit numerous affiliates every single day, he revealed to me that he is an experienced online marketer and he gave me the link to the Proprofit Global Marketing Services.

I decided to drop the S-Builder Co-op and use the Propofit Co-op. I first purchased a package of 10 affiliates at $25. Within a day, I received all the 10 affiliates plus 10 others given as bonus. I purchased another package of 20 affiliates at $45. I recieved all in 2 days including the bonus of 20 affiliates.

What I have therefore noticed is that you can get all the affiliates in one day if you buy small packages of 10 to 20 affiliates. But if you pay for bigger packages, it takes a little more time to receive all of them.

Secondly, of course there is no guarantee that the affiliates you pay for will all turn out to be active team members. My experience on that is that out of the thousands of affiliates who join SFI every day, only one or two may become active. For instance, out of over 3,000 affiliates that joined with me on the same day, it's only me who has remained very active. The one following me in the second position is having less than a quarter of the VersaPoints (VPs) I have. And only 46 affiliates have ever made a VP. Others have never. What about you?

What does that mean?

To me it simply means that numbers matters to a greater extent. If out of 1000 new signups, only one becomes active, it implies that you have to recruit as many as you can to stand chances of getting active affiliates.

Hi goleza,

You are right; it’s a numbers game no matter how you slice it. I have been using an outside agent for a few years now and pay around $13 for 1500 adverts. I don’t ask where they advertise but I know they are to people who have expressed an interest in working from home or just for themselves or whatever.

I manage to get anywhere between 8-12 sign ups from that. I have stuck with this agent because out of the number of affiliates that sign up, a few always go on to EA or higher and I encourage them as much as I can but you can only take a horse to water etc. etc.

I may try the S-Builder Co-Op or the Triple Clicks Pro Profit but I must admit that the latter seems a little pricey for the bigger packages when you consider that they may well sign up and seem positive but as GT has pointed out, they may not take action or even make it to month two so you take your chance either way.

It’s a case of quality not quantity but finding the right ROI is the name of the game. The gentleman you referred to has done brilliantly well in a very short time with SFI and good luck to him but if he has been using ProProfit for the sort of numbers that he has been posting, he must have had a good size budget to achieve what he has so quickly and most people don’t have that option.

regards,

Mal.

Malcolm Tindle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Malcolm Tindle For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Jan 2013, 03:39 AM   #9
HyperActive Warrior
 
goleza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Uganda
Posts: 328
Thanks: 159
Thanked 102 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I agree with you Mal. The quality of the numbers matters a lot. The co-op will always give you the numbers and you must pay for it depending on your budget. There is no guarantee that the new sign-ups will turn into active members. This is what one should know. And this is why one has to support the new team members. With good follow-up and support, some can eventually turn into active members. It's hard work anyway.

Additionally, many people are skeptical about online business. This is why it's always important to build your online credibility and believability. This is done through building a firm foundation and online presence like having a website/blog, joining social media networks like Facebook, etc... As you recruit new people, they should be able to believe in what you tell them. Using your online presence can help to make them believe in you and to finally become active members. How do you see that? Thanks for your enlightment.
Originally Posted by Malcolm Tindle View Post

Hi goleza,

I may try the S-Builder Co-Op or the Triple Clicks Pro Profit but I must admit that the latter seems a little pricey for the bigger packages when you consider that they may well sign up and seem positive but as GT has pointed out, they may not take action or even make it to month two so you take your chance either way.

It’s a case of quality not quantity but finding the right ROI is the name of the game. The gentleman you referred to has done brilliantly well in a very short time with SFI and good luck to him but if he has been using ProProfit for the sort of numbers that he has been posting, he must have had a good size budget to achieve what he has so quickly and most people don’t have that option.

regards,

Mal.

goleza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2013, 01:55 AM   #10
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DteSolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 20
Thanks: 9
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi I too use S Builder and do receive several signups a month from it. My thought process for joining co-0p's is that it leverage the budget that I have and be in places that otherwise I would not be able to afford,
DteSolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jan 2013, 01:30 AM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
 
goleza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Uganda
Posts: 328
Thanks: 159
Thanked 102 Times in 53 Posts
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes I understand it. The Proprofit Co-op is expensive to most SFI members. But I have realized one thing. This co-op does not award good VersaPoints on its products. So what I think can be done and which I have tried is to buy Tcredits. You can set up a standing order on Tcredits. When they accummulate, you can use them to pay for the Proprofit Co-op. You can also use your MRPs to buy the product. The good thing with MRPs is that you earn VPs when you buy an item using them.

Originally Posted by DteSolution View Post

Hi I too use S Builder and do receive several signups a month from it. My thought process for joining co-0p's is that it leverage the budget that I have and be in places that otherwise I would not be able to afford,

goleza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2013, 07:15 AM   #12
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dele's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Posts: 768
Thanks: 138
Thanked 73 Times in 59 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The problem with most co-op's is the quality of signups you receive which is quite poor. Most are either "dead on arrival" while some sign ups leave soon after exploring the opportunity, making your ROI quite low.

I am also testing out this co-op to see what the ROI is like.

On a lighter note, the following video aptly describes the outcome from most such endeavors, though explained as partly resulting from the sponsor not honing up his skills.

Is it really not the nature of network marketing or the quality of co-op's doing the recruiting?


What Others Are Saying About This Top MLM Company | Get Brand New, Brand Name Products For Pennies @ New Penny Auctions | Play Online Game At Eager Zebra Games | The source through which i smile to the Bank daily with $$$ => Top Home Based Businesses
Dele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2013, 07:47 AM   #13
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Jeff Casmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,979
Thanks: 31
Thanked 255 Times in 196 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

The coops that say they are going to put 100 affiliates in your downline in 48 hours are not the best ones because you have no idea how old those leads are......

The coops that trickle in affiliates using "targeted" methods just as if you were advertising SFI yourself through a squeeze page are 25 other methods are often the best and most "active" which is the goal...

Best wishes!
Jeff Casmer

Why Dont You Join My Inner Circle?

IMPho

30DTS Challenge | IM Training | IM Community | AFF Program
Jeff Casmer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Casmer For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Jan 2013, 08:06 AM   #14
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Dele's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Posts: 768
Thanks: 138
Thanked 73 Times in 59 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: What's Your Experience With Co-op?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Jeff Casmer View Post

Hello,

The coops that say they are going to put 100 affiliates in your downline in 48 hours are not the best ones because you have no idea how old those leads are......

The coops that trickle in affiliates using "targeted" methods just as if you were advertising SFI yourself through a squeeze page are 25 other methods are often the best and most "active" which is the goal...

Best wishes!
Jeff Casmer
Thanks Jeff for your explanation.

But don't you also think that a few ( not most) of such coops that deliver at a fast rate may just have a large-size advertising budget relative to the demand for their services, such that they "capture" a large no. of "genuine signups" very quickly (within a very short time span)? That is, their leads may actually not be stale.

What Others Are Saying About This Top MLM Company | Get Brand New, Brand Name Products For Pennies @ New Penny Auctions | Play Online Game At Eager Zebra Games | The source through which i smile to the Bank daily with $$$ => Top Home Based Businesses
Dele is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
coop, experience


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:05 AM.