Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 24th Jan 2013, 06:25 PM   #1
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas, USA
Posts: 2,593
Thanks: 2
Thanked 108 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Did you watch the Empower Network live stream last night?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Members,

Did you watch it? Pretty cool...

Here's a link to the replay:

Empower Network: Live: Millionare Leaders "Hangout" Streaming, Now!

By the way, you can change "pluginprofitsite" to your Empower Network affiliate ID and share that link with others to grow your business.

Have fun with this! We can be creative and grow a huge business this year! :-)

Sincerely,

Stone

stone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stone For This Useful Post:
Unread 25th Jan 2013, 12:55 AM   #2
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DteSolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 20
Thanks: 9
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Did you watch the Empower Network live stream last night?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, I was on Dave & Dave always give full out, just listening to them speak, gives alot of value, love their honesty. For anyone that has not experienced the training provided within their system, you receive hours of marketing strategies, and teachings on how to break through limitations that you may be experiencing.
DteSolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2013, 06:03 AM   #3
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 13
Thanks: 19
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Did you watch the Empower Network live stream last night?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I cannot see,where to change the pluginprofitsite link.Will somebody tell?

sehgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2013, 08:27 AM   #4
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
DteSolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 20
Thanks: 9
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Did you watch the Empower Network live stream last night?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

after the = highlight pluginprofits delete then type in your user id
DteSolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2013, 04:17 PM   #5
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Did you watch the Empower Network live stream last night?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Stone, can you PM details about how your PIPS system works with Empower Network? I read your PIPS site page and I have a basic understanding but want to get more details about what actually goes on behind the scenes, other costs involved, domain name, etc. I am novice marketer looking to become successful this year. Thanks
anonymous_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2013, 06:42 PM   #6
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Did you watch the Empower Network live stream last night?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anonymous_1 View Post

Hey Stone, can you PM details about how your PIPS system works with Empower Network? I read your PIPS site page and I have a basic understanding but want to get more details about what actually goes on behind the scenes, other costs involved, domain name, etc. I am novice marketer looking to become successful this year. Thanks
x2

Please tell me all the costs involved.
comparative is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2013, 02:57 AM   #7
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 21
Thanks: 7
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: Did you watch the Empower Network live stream last night?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You can get the PIPS system for the cost of hosting at GVO. All the other costs are up to you. If you sign up for EN blog it's $25/month to get started. You don't have to sign up as a paid member with any other opportunity than GVO (for hosting) unless you want to. Either way, you get a Wordpress blog hosted at GVO ready to market. Then you can modify your blog anyway you want. And you get excellent support to help you with your blog.

It is actually a great way to get a well designed blog for free + hosting. You will also get access to 30 Day Success Guide where Stone shows how he is able to be one of the top producers in all of those 5 programs (for many years in a row). How valuable is that?

It's an excellent way to get mentoring for few dollars a month. Many people who sign up for the service don't realize that it's their blog and they can do anything with it. If you don't like to set up a Wordpress blog then let Pat do it professionally. After that learn how to market it from 30 Day guide and modify your blog along the way as you wish.

In addition to that you'll also get a newsletter series for over a year. No extra cost for that and Pat will set up that as well! You can then edit those emails however you like, if you want to.

These are all things that you need when you start an online business. It takes a LOT of work to set all of these by yourself. It is much easier to get it done and then edit them along the way.

There are not many opportunities online where you can get a Wordpress blog set up with an opt in form and a follow up series for free.

So basically it's $1 to get started (GVO hosting). It will be $9.97/month after a 7 day trial. For that you get a hosting account at GVO, auto responder set up for you for over a year and a ready-to-market Wordpress blog of your own + everything that comes with GVO hosting. Of course you will need a domain name as well which is around $8-$10 for a year.

karilappi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to karilappi For This Useful Post:
Unread 31st Jan 2013, 06:44 PM   #8
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas, USA
Posts: 2,593
Thanks: 2
Thanked 108 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: Did you watch the Empower Network live stream last night?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It is amazing how well they flow, and how long they can go... I'm learning a lot from these guys. They are both great communicators and leaders.

Stone

Originally Posted by DteSolution View Post

Yes, I was on Dave & Dave always give full out, just listening to them speak, gives alot of value, love their honesty. For anyone that has not experienced the training provided within their system, you receive hours of marketing strategies, and teachings on how to break through limitations that you may be experiencing.

stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2013, 06:46 PM   #9
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas, USA
Posts: 2,593
Thanks: 2
Thanked 108 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: Did you watch the Empower Network live stream last night?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Feel free to send me your EXACT questions that are not answered on the PIPS sign up page by PM and I'll reply.

The Plug-In Profit Site system is setup to help you build your income from Empower Network and 4 other high-paying, high-conversion affiliate programs at the same time.

The cost to join is outlined on our sign up page. Afterwards, the costs can be free up to whatever you want to do for your marketing. I outline all the strategies that are working great for me in the Plug-In Profit Site 30 Days to Success training guide which you receive as a member.

Best regards,

Stone

Originally Posted by anonymous_1 View Post

Hey Stone, can you PM details about how your PIPS system works with Empower Network? I read your PIPS site page and I have a basic understanding but want to get more details about what actually goes on behind the scenes, other costs involved, domain name, etc. I am novice marketer looking to become successful this year. Thanks

stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2013, 06:47 PM   #10
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas, USA
Posts: 2,593
Thanks: 2
Thanked 108 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: Did you watch the Empower Network live stream last night?
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ahh... Thanks Kari. :-)

Originally Posted by karilappi View Post

You can get the PIPS system for the cost of hosting at GVO. All the other costs are up to you. If you sign up for EN blog it's $25/month to get started. You don't have to sign up as a paid member with any other opportunity than GVO (for hosting) unless you want to. Either way, you get a Wordpress blog hosted at GVO ready to market. Then you can modify your blog anyway you want. And you get excellent support to help you with your blog.

It is actually a great way to get a well designed blog for free + hosting. You will also get access to 30 Day Success Guide where Stone shows how he is able to be one of the top producers in all of those 5 programs (for many years in a row). How valuable is that?

It's an excellent way to get mentoring for few dollars a month. Many people who sign up for the service don't realize that it's their blog and they can do anything with it. If you don't like to set up a Wordpress blog then let Pat do it professionally. After that learn how to market it from 30 Day guide and modify your blog along the way as you wish.

In addition to that you'll also get a newsletter series for over a year. No extra cost for that and Pat will set up that as well! You can then edit those emails however you like, if you want to.

These are all things that you need when you start an online business. It takes a LOT of work to set all of these by yourself. It is much easier to get it done and then edit them along the way.

There are not many opportunities online where you can get a Wordpress blog set up with an opt in form and a follow up series for free.

So basically it's $1 to get started (GVO hosting). It will be $9.97/month after a 7 day trial. For that you get a hosting account at GVO, auto responder set up for you for over a year and a ready-to-market Wordpress blog of your own + everything that comes with GVO hosting. Of course you will need a domain name as well which is around $8-$10 for a year.

stone is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
empower, live, network, night, stream, watch


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:41 AM.