Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 24th Jul 2016, 10:57 AM   #1
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 71
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
[Huffingtonpost.com - editorial ] - $400 - Payment on delivery
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

I've direct access to write and publish articles on huffingtonpost.com (Don't google my name there you won't find it) We'll offer you 1 link (to client) on a new post written and published on huffingtonpost.com for $400 .The pricing is including article

Attribute : Do follow

TAT :3-5 business days

Payment mode : Paypal and upon delivery (offer applies to old members) With new members i'm flexible with some kind of escrow provided you take care of the fees

I can publish only 2 per week currently on huffingtonpost.

Article can be discussed .We write and publish only high quality articles , so no need to mention that you get a high quality article and your link placed on it naturally along with a couple of other authority sites links(like wikipedia etc)

Please pm for orders . If you've any questions feel free to post here or pm me

Edit : I can be contacted on skype as well : kyle.greene86

Thanks
Kyle.
Kyle Greene is offline  
Unread 24th Jul 2016, 11:08 AM   #2
Warrior Member
 
Vikas Dhiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Huffingtonpost.com - editorial ] - $400 - Payment on delivery
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am interested in your offer. Tell me how we can proceed with this.
Vikas Dhiman is offline  
Unread 24th Jul 2016, 12:54 PM   #3
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Huffingtonpost.com - editorial ] - $400 - Payment on delivery
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I am looking for sires related to business, seo, technology and marketing niche for guest post. Please make sure that site get USA traffic (by checking on similarweb.com) for 10000+ only.

Can you send list of few sites with price ?

Thanks,

Link Trader is offline  
Unread 24th Jul 2016, 04:12 PM   #4
Warrior Member
 
Rubain Manzoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Huffingtonpost.com - editorial ] - $400 - Payment on delivery
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kyle - I'm very interested but would like to learn more about this opportunity. Could you please elaborate more on how it works? Thanks
Rubain Manzoor is offline  
Unread 24th Jul 2016, 04:49 PM   #5
[b]wartest[/b]
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 0
Thanks: 447
Thanked 31 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [Huffingtonpost.com - editorial ] - $400 - Payment on delivery
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kyle. May I know what sections of the huffington post you have access to?
wartest is offline  
Unread 3rd Aug 2016, 02:36 PM   #6
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 71
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [Huffingtonpost.com - editorial ] - $400 - Payment on delivery
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Link Trader View Post

Hi,

I am looking for sires related to business, seo, technology and marketing niche for guest post. Please make sure that site get USA traffic (by checking on similarweb.com) for 10000+ only.

Can you send list of few sites with price ?

Thanks,
Unfortunately ,I don't have a list neither this thread is for offering a "list" of sites .I thought i'm being clear in my original post.

Originally Posted by Rubain Manzoor View Post

Hi Kyle - I'm very interested but would like to learn more about this opportunity. Could you please elaborate more on how it works? Thanks
Do you mean how a link on huffingtonpost works ?

Originally Posted by Vikas Dhiman View Post

I am interested in your offer. Tell me how we can proceed with this.
I see you registered to make this post .Any special reason ?

Originally Posted by freakads View Post

I can offer the same @$350. Payment after work is for old forum member.
Appreciate that , but it's always a good idea to make your own advertisement . It's not really that hard .Hijacking a thread with a $50 lower pricing option will not get you serious clients .


Originally Posted by wartest View Post

Hi Kyle. May I know what sections of the huffington post you have access to?
Thanks .Only serious inquiry i can find by end of the day . I've sent you a pm
Kyle Greene is offline  
Unread 5th Aug 2016, 04:15 AM   #7
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Huffingtonpost.com - editorial ] - $400 - Payment on delivery
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just so everyone know, watch out for this guy.

He will try to sell you links in less known sites, will put your link in some old post which has robots noindex tag in html and isn't even indexed by google.

When you will tell him that, he will say that this is lame excuse not to pay, then he will threaten to get your site banned.

I'd watch out for him, he's doing some kind of tricks and selling links on old posts with <meta content="noindex, nofollow" name="robots">
Ramp is offline  
Unread 5th Aug 2016, 04:29 AM   #8
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Huffingtonpost.com - editorial ] - $400 - Payment on delivery
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kyle Greene View Post

Hi

I've direct access to write and publish articles on huffingtonpost.com (Don't google my name there you won't find it) We'll offer you 1 link (to client) on a new post written and published on huffingtonpost.com for $400 .The pricing is including article

Attribute : Do follow

TAT :3-5 business days

Payment mode : Paypal and upon delivery (offer applies to old members) With new members i'm flexible with some kind of escrow provided you take care of the fees

I can publish only 2 per week currently on huffingtonpost.

Article can be discussed .We write and publish only high quality articles , so no need to mention that you get a high quality article and your link placed on it naturally along with a couple of other authority sites links(like wikipedia etc)

Please pm for orders . If you've any questions feel free to post here or pm me

Edit : I can be contacted on skype as well : kyle.greene86

Thanks
Kyle.
Just so he doesn't edit his post if it's possible.
Ramp is offline  
 


Bookmarks

Tags
$400, delivery, editorial, huffingtonpostcom, payment


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:17 PM.