Good Paid High PR Directories

8 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Anyone know of any which is worth the price and has a dofollow link?
#directories #good #high #paid
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9572857].message }}
  • Directories can be awesome for seo if used correctly. Try to stay away from free directory sources and stick to using paid. You can get some really nice link juice from these.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9573274].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anymore
    10 of the Top Paid Web Directories for SEO and Traffic to Your Website

    Cue Directory Cost: $67.99 | Permanent
    Kwika Cost: $36 | Permanent
    Webotopia Cost: $14.99 | Permanent
    Aviva Directory Cost: $149 | Permanent
    Family Friendly Sites Cost: $49.99 | Permanent
    Dirbull Cost: $66.98 | Permanent
    STPT Cost: $95 | Annually
    01 Web Cost: $49 | Permanent
    Skaffe Cost: $39.95 | Permanent
    Elib Cost: | $60 Permanent
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9573299].message }}
    • Originally Posted by anymore View Post

      10 of the Top Paid Web Directories for SEO and Traffic to Your Website

      Cue Directory Cost: $67.99 | Permanent
      Kwika Cost: $36 | Permanent
      Webotopia Cost: $14.99 | Permanent
      Aviva Directory Cost: $149 | Permanent
      Family Friendly Sites Cost: $49.99 | Permanent
      Dirbull Cost: $66.98 | Permanent
      STPT Cost: $95 | Annually
      01 Web Cost: $49 | Permanent
      Skaffe Cost: $39.95 | Permanent
      Elib Cost: | $60 Permanent
      I am a big fan of STPT. Haven't tried the others yet.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9573462].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Primeplus1
        Originally Posted by ShoeNickel View Post

        I am a big fan of STPT. Haven't tried the others yet.
        What kind of results are you getting? And typically what kind of page are you listing? (info, business, etc.)

        I might look into it myself, but I'm just trying to get a grip on whether it's what I need.

        Thanks.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9573637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author princecooldude
    There are many directories available you can just do a quick google search. The answers provided above will suffice your need I guess.
    Super Hexagon for PC
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9573769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author habibkhan01
    Banned
    Originally Posted by brettuk View Post

    Anyone know of any which is worth the price and has a dofollow link?
    Do you want to get high page rank backlinks ???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9574083].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mmarty
    There are only a handful of web directories worth submitting to, although there are many local and national business directories worth submitting to - just remember, also use your brand for linking back to your site. Refrain from using money anchors as this is when you could cause issues for yourself.
    Signature
    Vontio - Call Tracking, Recording and Analytics for Data-Driven Businesses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9574125].message }}

Trending Topics