is it a realistic goal to build up to 10,000 visitors a day in 7 months

77 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I was wondering .. I've read some similar stories but I wanted to know if any of you have experienced this . My plan is to build up my traffic of 30 visitors a day to 10,000 visitors a day .

My plan is to :

build quality backlinks every single day.
get involved in facebook marketing , I have the funds for this at moment , market my website every day with facebook advertising while accumulating likes for my website facebook page.

build a lot of content every single day ..

I would like to see if I have the potential of reaching up to 10K visitors a day with great consistency every single day .. is 10K a day realistic ?
#build #day #goal #months #realistic #visitors
  • Profile picture of the author ldhsmo
    yes it is a realistic goal if you are dedicated towards your work and give it proper 6 to 7 hours a day to your website. this goal can be achieved easily in 5 months I think. Good Luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9663208].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author skjaat
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9663244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pdomain
    Banned
    This is not a realistic goal!

    In 7 months, you can hardly reach 200 uv/day....

    I'm talking of only search engine visitors, if you are doing alone without outsourcing the work...
    Signature

    Coming soon!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9663318].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nik0
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Pdomain View Post

      This is not a realistic goal!

      In 7 months, you can hardly reach 200 uv/day....

      I'm talking of only search engine visitors, if you are doing alone without outsourcing the work...
      Then you're obviously doing something wrong.

      Anyway it all depends whether you can make it, for a huge part it depends on your content / writers or yourself. If your content is not interesting or link worthy you can forget it.

      Then you will need to make connections with others in your niche, no idea how good you are that and obvious they need to be willing to link to you or all effort is still for nothing, and that comes down to content quality again.

      Personally I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money and hopefully it gets traction, I like to be in full control instead without the need for great content or link outreach campaigns.

      So instead of spending my money on Facebook I would build feeder sites, rank them, build more and more and more and eventually build a huge authority site that I link all these feeder sites to. A long and expensive course but guaranteed to pay of.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9663435].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mrgood
      Originally Posted by Pdomain View Post

      This is not a realistic goal!

      In 7 months, you can hardly reach 200 uv/day....

      I'm talking of only search engine visitors, if you are doing alone without outsourcing the work...
      This is sooo wrong ! The website in my signature had 2000 UV after 3 months. I wasn't do aynthing special, just linking from my other websites and mention my site here and there on the web.
      The goal to achieve 10000 UV daily for a 7 months is perfectly possible, but it demands hard work and much efforts.
      Signature
      Horror games - Play the best online horror games
      Hunting Games Online - the best 3d hunting games
      Scary Maze Game - best scary maze prank site ever
      Igre Friv - Croatian Friv Games website
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9681882].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mase857
        Originally Posted by mrgood View Post

        This is sooo wrong ! The website in my signature had 2000 UV after 3 months. I wasn't do aynthing special, just linking from my other websites and mention my site here and there on the web.
        The goal to achieve 10000 UV daily for a 7 months is perfectly possible, but it demands hard work and much efforts.
        Thanks for the reassurance about this, a lot of people talk with so much confidence like they know it all . I definitely know that it wouldn't come easy , but I'll implement both SEO and social media
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9684206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cchandran
    It is possible to get 10,000 visits a day, Target your website in Social networking sites, create unique content and grab peoples. Get quality baklinks. Work hard and do full fledge marketing campaign, surely you will acheive your goal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9663483].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by cchandran View Post

      It is possible to get 10,000 visits a day, Target your website in Social networking sites, create unique content and grab peoples. Get quality baklinks. Work hard and do full fledge marketing campaign, surely you will acheive your goal.
      Good answer , I believe that technique should work too
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9665739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author altonroot
    Great great and great content (which goes viral) then you can achieve your goal. Social media influence is very important. Suppose you have 100k followers on twitter then one twit can bring thousands of visitors quickly. Though its difficult but definitely not even near than impossible.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9663521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stealthtargeting
    It would be difficult but reachable. You have to work hard to reach your goal. You cant only relay on SEO. You have to work on SEO and Social media sites simultaneously. Social media sites are great sources of traffic. If you can work properly, I think you would be able to achieve your goal.
    Signature

    Wanna See how the BIG BOYS made their first $ online? guess what, now u can! go there and watch: http://www.nice1marketing.com
    Check out "Launch Cam" as well! wanna be in the next show? go! catch me if you can! ;)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9663570].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author himanuzo
    This depends on niche that you choose to promote.

    Yes, 10K visitors/ day is possible if you know about how to do it. This is about learning curve even if you are inexperience in the internet marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9663731].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wessex Webs
    You won't reach anywhere near that number from SEO alone, unless you happen to stumble upon a miracle niche that has massive amounts of monthly searches yet ridiculously low traffic.

    To reach those kinds of numbers, you need content. The best content, and lots of it. If you pick a wide niche that encompasses lots of micro niches, and then you knuckle down and write (or hire someone) to write the best content for very specific and targeted keywords, then back all that up with some good link building, throw in some viral marketing and then maybe it is achievable.

    Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? Not for someone that needs to ask that question on a forum like this. Set a smaller goal and build from there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9664145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author creat1veone
    Just work, work and work. Even if you don't reach your goal in 7 months, you'll probably be rich by then and not care anyways.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9664221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMLab
    It is a realistic goal if you follow up with a decent marketing plan. Focus on your high quality content and aim at hosting stuff that has the potential to go viral.

    Overall, the number of visitors is not the key here but rather the conversion rate out of all this.

    Wish you luck with all that!
    Signature
    Our SEO Website: Labinator.com
    Complete Link Building Guide For 2016: Click Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9664366].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    It's not going to happen with SEO because If you could do it, you wouldn't be here asking If it could be done, you would just do it.

    If you had a really good product to barter, you could target same niche authority sites that have massive email list to boost traffic.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9665751].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Assignmentwriter
    Getting high authority back links it is a unique way to get high traffic, for more sources follow this post Backlinks: 17 Powerful (Yet Untapped) Sources
    Signature
    Prospring launch offering a 100 Million in Prizes and stacks of benefits each week.
    http://www.prospringlaunch.com/Akbar786

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9665769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Simpleton
    The plan sounds good in theory, but there might be a few roadblocks in reality. Better keep an eye on how much you're spending, and better keep both eyes (or more, if possible!) on the quality of your content. The plan isn't fully realistic, but it's not completely off-course either.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9665795].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kevinmilan2014
    Nothing is impossible if our goals are set. Idf we want something we should give our 100% efferds to work. Yes, it is realistic goal to 10,000 monthly visitores. To acheive that you need to do quilty work i.e -- -- Back links from high PR sites
    -- Guest Posting
    -- Perfect on page
    Signature
    Like to share informations related to web solutions, professionally provide web application development services.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9665816].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author serpyre
    The top corporate sites generate 25-30visitors per $1 of spend, so that's either $10,000/mth in services or $10,000/mth of your time at corporate levels - small business are usually single digits - it's just the way it works. The more experience the higher the cost but the better the results (in theory). If your experience allows you to go out and get a $150,000/yr job and you dedicate 100% of your time with a 10% float for costs, of course it's possible.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9666338].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author patco
    You should work really hard. 300,000+ visitors per months is really hard to achieve if you don't know what EXACTLY to do. You should post often new content and work really hard with Social Media sites!
    Signature

    A blog that will show you How to Lose Weight with a cool Quick Weight Loss guide...
    Also enjoy some of my favorite Funny pictures and photos that will make you smile :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9667078].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salmanqureshi
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9674550].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jason Jacoby
      Your goal seems doable with all the things that you want to do for it, but probably not through seo alone. If you are consistently providing valuable content, yes it is possible, but you might need to outsource writers to get that much content out there.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9680003].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TallCoolOne
    Originally Posted by mase857 View Post

    I was wondering .. I've read some similar stories but I wanted to know if any of you have experienced this . My plan is to build up my traffic of 30 visitors a day to 10,000 visitors a day .
    I like how you think. 10k per day is a lot, but it can be done with a lot of work. As long as you're prepared for the time it will take and have a solid and diversified strategy, you should go for it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9680050].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kangen333
      It's definitely possible. If you are planning on investing money I would put money towards outsourcing link building work instead. For 10k visits per day in 7 months from search engines alone it would require a ton of content and off page and on site SEO. It would probably be best to also get quality links pointing to your sites from popular forums, social media communities, guest posts on popular sites etc. 10k visitors a day would be a great achievement, and could yield a good income if the conversion rate is good.

      Best of luck on your endeavor
      Signature

      My goal is to learn SEO, to make Money

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9680342].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author promo87
    Banned
    Originally Posted by mase857 View Post

    I was wondering .. I've read some similar stories but I wanted to know if any of you have experienced this . My plan is to build up my traffic of 30 visitors a day to 10,000 visitors a day .

    My plan is to :

    build quality backlinks every single day.
    get involved in facebook marketing , I have the funds for this at moment , market my website every day with facebook advertising while accumulating likes for my website facebook page.

    build a lot of content every single day ..

    I would like to see if I have the potential of reaching up to 10K visitors a day with great consistency every single day .. is 10K a day realistic ?
    Well, I would say nothing is realistic if you know how to move forward I have seen people who keep working their way to climb up over the serps but still the couldn't make their way over to 1K and I have also seen user who are getting 20K with just one month of work keep your eyes open with the google ranking policies and and you are going to require viral content try making the content viral and you'll be good to move forward with!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9680352].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BenZhao
      The answers are both 'YES' and 'NO' and none is wrong. Regardless of which, you are about to start your journey. Just act upon it. When you are progressing and sticking to your target, you would be surely coming up with more resources and timing to achieve your target.

      The idea is 'When you see It, You will Achieve It'. Your success case will be an inspiring to other starters too.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9680401].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kangen333
        Remember there are 2 main things of importance in getting a lot of traffic from Google:

        1. Build a lot of quality content on your website. But don't forget about quality when focusing on quantity. By having hundreds, or even thousands of pages containing quality content indexed on Google, you will have more opportunities to rate for various keywords. And as long as the pages consist of quality content, there is a better chance for them to rank among the top results for those given keywords.

        2. Build the authority for your website. Outreach to high authority websites/blogs and offer a stellar story article to earn yourself an invaluable backlink, gain back links on forums, increase social media shares, maybe post on some blogs for blog comment back links. Remember, always focus on building back links without using automated black hat spammy methods as they may decrease your site's search engine ranking or even worse cause your website to lose all its ranking.

        By ranking for a ton of long tail and short tail keywords on the top page you will get a lot of traffic and you can reach 10K visitors a day.
        Signature

        My goal is to learn SEO, to make Money

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9680487].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mase857
          Originally Posted by kangen333 View Post

          Remember there are 2 main things of importance in getting a lot of traffic from Google:

          1. Build a lot of quality content on your website. But don't forget about quality when focusing on quantity. By having hundreds, or even thousands of pages containing quality content indexed on Google, you will have more opportunities to rate for various keywords. And as long as the pages consist of quality content, there is a better chance for them to rank among the top results for those given keywords.

          2. Build the authority for your website. Outreach to high authority websites/blogs and offer a stellar story article to earn yourself an invaluable backlink, gain back links on forums, increase social media shares, maybe post on some blogs for blog comment back links. Remember, always focus on building back links without using automated black hat spammy methods as they may decrease your site's search engine ranking or even worse cause your website to lose all its ranking.

          By ranking for a ton of long tail and short tail keywords on the top page you will get a lot of traffic and you can reach 10K visitors a day.
          VERY WELL WRITTEN , I am only into white hat SEO ... I build backlinks carefully and I do not spam at all ... but I'll also use facebook marketing and target people geographically
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9681199].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sreejanniyogi
    10k a day is absolutely realistic if :

    1. you put in hours
    2. you put in a money
    3. you put in a lot of smart effort!
    Signature
    >>>Check Out How I Flipped A Site For $14,999<<<
    Warrior Forum's #1 SEO Course With 80+ Power Packed Videos
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9681425].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Intrepreneur
      Forget the backlinks part and do the content.

      You'll thank me later.

      I built a blog to over 60,000 visitors on my own.

      But since I did that blogging has got a whole lot more competitive because content quality (types of content) is increasing.

      Study a blog in your niche that is successful and copy what they do.

      BUT FORGET BUILDING BACKLINKS.

      You'll only waste your time.

      Instead focus on promotion. Twitter, facebook, guest blogging etc.
      Signature

      Owner bestfivereviewed.com

      Started this stuff 2009. Time is what will teach you the skills you need.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9681795].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mase857
        Originally Posted by Intrepreneur View Post

        Forget the backlinks part and do the content.

        You'll thank me later.

        I built a blog to over 60,000 visitors on my own.

        But since I did that blogging has got a whole lot more competitive because content quality (types of content) is increasing.

        Study a blog in your niche that is successful and copy what they do.

        BUT FORGET BUILDING BACKLINKS.

        You'll only waste your time.

        Instead focus on promotion. Twitter, facebook, guest blogging etc.
        60,000 visitors a DAY ??? If so , that is MASSIVE success man ... tell me more about it .
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9684216].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author netightman
        Originally Posted by Intrepreneur View Post

        Forget the backlinks part and do the content.

        You'll thank me later.

        I built a blog to over 60,000 visitors on my own.

        But since I did that blogging has got a whole lot more competitive because content quality (types of content) is increasing.

        Study a blog in your niche that is successful and copy what they do.

        BUT FORGET BUILDING BACKLINKS.

        You'll only waste your time.

        Instead focus on promotion. Twitter, facebook, guest blogging etc.
        Hi, Intrepreneur

        Any good strategies about promotion for Facebook?
        Signature

        F-CAX

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9713880].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author furqanarshad
    This is possible but not exactly in 7 months. You can achieve this target less than 7 months or it can take more than 7 months but remember no one can guaranty you results in exact time frame. The most important of achieving this goal starts from your website, what kind of services you are providing ? does your website is in category of getting daily searches more than 40000 ? what are the sources you want to get traffic from ?

    There are number of ways for getting traffic and people have accomplished goals more than your demand. You first make up your mind and then share your website details so that you can get good advice here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9681825].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author amcg
      Originally Posted by furqanarshad View Post

      This is possible but not exactly in 7 months. You can achieve this target less than 7 months or it can take more than 7 months but remember no one can guaranty you results in exact time frame. The most important of achieving this goal starts from your website, what kind of services you are providing ? does your website is in category of getting daily searches more than 40000 ? what are the sources you want to get traffic from ?

      There are number of ways for getting traffic and people have accomplished goals more than your demand. You first make up your mind and then share your website details so that you can get good advice here.
      These are all great questions. Too many folks choose the scatter shot approach when in reality, achieving your goals largely results from finding out the best sources of traffic and doubling down on them. So if that's email marketing, you put your eggs in this basket or if it's Twitter, you do that.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vdsthor
    Let’s face it, 10k visitors is nothing to sneeze at, but it is still not a surprising amount of traffic in real world terms. That being said, it’s a really good initiate a good techniques.

    Key points to achive Your Goal:

    Word-of-mouth is the best Advertising
    Web Users have Short Attention Spans
    Timing is Everything
    Nothing but unique quality conten
    Concentrating on successful topics
    Researching Your competitor’s websites
    Make it Easy to Share

    Add-This Button
    Twitter Button
    FaceBook Like Button
    Google +1
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9682485].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9682531].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by Kevin Maguire View Post

      Honestly,

      Anyone that has offered their advice to achieve this subject line question, are nothing less then idiots. Including some senior members.

      Have any of you even took the time to ask,

      What site?
      What market?
      What search volume?
      What Keywords?
      What competition?
      What budget?
      And above all else, what comprehension and abilities does the OP actually have?

      An absolute nonsensical thread, populated by idiotic presumptions.

      The only information presented by the OP here is,

      A: He is not competing in any English based SERP's based on his clear lack of English comprehension and articulation.
      B: He needs to increase his current traffic by over 3000%
      C: He hasn't got the first clue on how to do it.

      But while everyone here seems to have great insight, into things they have never done themselves. Nor know nothing about implementing a plan to achieve it.

      What's your insight on next weeks Lottery numbers?
      I'm all ears....
      Geez, why are some members on this forum SOOO rude ?!! Kevin , you are nothing but an idiot yourself. First off , you are accusing me of lack of the english language comprehension. May I say that you do not write English well at all ? When you say that people are "LESS THEN " idiots in your answer here .. You should have used THAN but not THEN . I bet that I could beat you by far on writing a perfect essay on any topic . How was my question not understandable ? You are the one lacking written English skills man , not me . I suggest that you take a good look at yourself before criticizing other people and stop being just nothing but a cocky asshole . Way too many people are rude here.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691163].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by Kevin Maguire View Post

      Honestly,

      Anyone that has offered their advice to achieve this subject line question, are nothing less then idiots. Including some senior members.

      Have any of you even took the time to ask,

      What site?
      What market?
      What search volume?
      What Keywords?
      What competition?
      What budget?
      And above all else, what comprehension and abilities does the OP actually have?

      An absolute nonsensical thread, populated by idiotic presumptions.

      The only information presented by the OP here is,

      A: He is not competing in any English based SERP's based on his clear lack of English comprehension and articulation.
      B: He needs to increase his current traffic by over 3000%
      C: He hasn't got the first clue on how to do it.

      But while everyone here seems to have great insight, into things they have never done themselves. Nor know nothing about implementing a plan to achieve it.

      What's your insight on next weeks Lottery numbers?
      I'm all ears....
      Kevin , you should not have written "have any of you took the time to ask" What you should have said instead "Have any of you <<TAKEN>> the time to ask". You are nothing but an ignorant idiot just good at criticizing and judging other people when you should really be taking a look at yourself and see how you can improve . You sorely lack skills in your written English.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691217].message }}
  • hmm 10k is a bit of long shot i'm afraid. do proper on page and off page seo. make sure you pump out content on the daily, and i'm talking about good content... content people want to read and share on facebook/twitter. if you can do these things i don't see why you shouldn't get that 10k visitors.

    Here's a pro tip. Look at your competition. See what they are doing and mimic them (i didn't say flat out copy and paste) No need to try and re invent the wheel.. If it isn't broke don't fix it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9682823].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ronrule
    Originally Posted by mase857 View Post

    I was wondering .. I've read some similar stories but I wanted to know if any of you have experienced this . My plan is to build up my traffic of 30 visitors a day to 10,000 visitors a day .

    My plan is to :

    build quality backlinks every single day.
    get involved in facebook marketing , I have the funds for this at moment , market my website every day with facebook advertising while accumulating likes for my website facebook page.

    build a lot of content every single day ..

    I would like to see if I have the potential of reaching up to 10K visitors a day with great consistency every single day .. is 10K a day realistic ?
    The answer to your question actually isn't about traffic generation, it's about quality of the traffic... I have sites that get over 30K visitors per day, so 10K a day is certainly doable. But the more important question is WHO would visit your site, and for what REASON. That will determine how you source your traffic.

    When you say "backlinks" do you mean for the purpose of boosting yourself in search on some select keywords, or a more targeted linking campaign to generate click-throughs? If it's the former, you'll want to research how many searches per day there are for the keywords you pick and then take 1/25th to 1/10th of that number for an estimated range of how much traffic you'll actually get if you make it to page one.

    As for Facebook, this will vary by product, but for physical goods I've found Facebook traffic to be less than ideal - you can get the eyeballs, but a lower percentage are likely buyers. If you're simply offering information (eyballs/ad driven/aren't promoting goods for sale), Facebook can be a great resource. The trouble with the Facebook audience is the attention span of the audience ... people don't go to Facebook to shop, they go there to socialize, and they aren't necessarily doing it while they're in the right mindset to make a purchase decision. A sidebar ad is disruptive to the reason someone is on Facebook, so even if it catches their attention the conversion rates will typically lower than the same visitor actually searching for a "buyer keyword" (ie; widget best price, widget best deal, widget1 vs widget2, etc.).

    So can you get the visitors? Yeah, no problem. But will it be WORTH getting the visitors the way you're going about it? Maybe, maybe not.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9684244].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by ronrule View Post

      The answer to your question actually isn't about traffic generation, it's about quality of the traffic... I have sites that get over 30K visitors per day, so 10K a day is certainly doable. But the more important question is WHO would visit your site, and for what REASON. That will determine how you source your traffic.

      When you say "backlinks" do you mean for the purpose of boosting yourself in search on some select keywords, or a more targeted linking campaign to generate click-throughs? If it's the former, you'll want to research how many searches per day there are for the keywords you pick and then take 1/25th to 1/10th of that number for an estimated range of how much traffic you'll actually get if you make it to page one.

      As for Facebook, this will vary by product, but for physical goods I've found Facebook traffic to be less than ideal - you can get the eyeballs, but a lower percentage are likely buyers. If you're simply offering information (eyballs/ad driven/aren't promoting goods for sale), Facebook can be a great resource. The trouble with the Facebook audience is the attention span of the audience ... people don't go to Facebook to shop, they go there to socialize, and they aren't necessarily doing it while they're in the right mindset to make a purchase decision. A sidebar ad is disruptive to the reason someone is on Facebook, so even if it catches their attention the conversion rates will typically lower than the same visitor actually searching for a "buyer keyword" (ie; widget best price, widget best deal, widget1 vs widget2, etc.).

      So can you get the visitors? Yeah, no problem. But will it be WORTH getting the visitors the way you're going about it? Maybe, maybe not.
      Thanks for your long answer ... Your post is really good and correct . Tons of non quality traffic is useless , but my niche is not blogging at all , it is something else that is very useful to people and free ... so I believe people would spend time on the site when they discover it . I am glad to realize that 10,000 visitors a day is doable with hard work .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687106].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rowiep
        Working with social media, YouTube etc.,would help, it all adds up plus the hard work you need to achieve your goals, it can be done. Keep plugging away.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9687599].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mase857
          Originally Posted by Rowiep View Post

          Working with social media, YouTube etc.,would help, it all adds up plus the hard work you need to achieve your goals, it can be done. Keep plugging away.
          exactly ... that's the key
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9688381].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by ronrule View Post

      The answer to your question actually isn't about traffic generation, it's about quality of the traffic... I have sites that get over 30K visitors per day, so 10K a day is certainly doable. But the more important question is WHO would visit your site, and for what REASON. That will determine how you source your traffic.

      When you say "backlinks" do you mean for the purpose of boosting yourself in search on some select keywords, or a more targeted linking campaign to generate click-throughs? If it's the former, you'll want to research how many searches per day there are for the keywords you pick and then take 1/25th to 1/10th of that number for an estimated range of how much traffic you'll actually get if you make it to page one.

      As for Facebook, this will vary by product, but for physical goods I've found Facebook traffic to be less than ideal - you can get the eyeballs, but a lower percentage are likely buyers. If you're simply offering information (eyballs/ad driven/aren't promoting goods for sale), Facebook can be a great resource. The trouble with the Facebook audience is the attention span of the audience ... people don't go to Facebook to shop, they go there to socialize, and they aren't necessarily doing it while they're in the right mindset to make a purchase decision. A sidebar ad is disruptive to the reason someone is on Facebook, so even if it catches their attention the conversion rates will typically lower than the same visitor actually searching for a "buyer keyword" (ie; widget best price, widget best deal, widget1 vs widget2, etc.).

      So can you get the visitors? Yeah, no problem. But will it be WORTH getting the visitors the way you're going about it? Maybe, maybe not.
      You are right about facebook traffic not being ideal , I believe Google traffic is the best and converts better .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9730382].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author deepakjha818
    Of course it is realistic, but for that you need to few things:
    1. Update onsite blog with regular content and interesting topics.
    2. Engage with people on social media.
    3. Build some PR with big websites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9684293].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9685650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author serpyre
    A slightly different view. You can do it generically but only if you have a high revenue per employee, for example Amazon is $750,000. Google somehow, and don't ask us as we refer to higher level consultants, know how efficient your site is. We were told 25-30 visitors per $1 of spend is the corporate level, we are using architecture that is designed to be $1-2mil revenue per employee and have seen the results, Google comes to you and rank you up with the top corporates. So can you do it will small business tools, only with a huge lot of time and resource which isn't scalable.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9691333].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Afiqfikri Daud
    Dear OP,

    Yes, I think it is possible, however it requires a lot of work.. and will probably take long of time to get there..

    Or, you can learn some growth hacking or use viral marketing to get great boost to your websites.

    Hope this helps, and let me know what you think.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9692081].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by Afiqfikri Daud View Post

      Dear OP,

      Yes, I think it is possible, however it requires a lot of work.. and will probably take long of time to get there..

      Or, you can learn some growth hacking or use viral marketing to get great boost to your websites.

      Hope this helps, and let me know what you think.
      Yes , a lot of work is needed. I'm focusing a lot on SEO and content , I'm going to do some facebook advertising too and grow my page . It will be great to have 10,000 visitors a day ...so much potential with that kind of traffic . My niche isn't blogging by the way.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9693397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KeyboardHustler
    This thread is filled with guesses. This question is unrealistic to answer because it can be achived in just hours or not at all.

    But one thing you need to make sure of is that you create awesome content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9693473].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by KeyboardHustler View Post

      This thread is filled with guesses. This question is unrealistic to answer because it can be achived in just hours or not at all.

      But one thing you need to make sure of is that you create awesome content.
      lolol 10K can't be achieved within hours
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9693807].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Curtis2011
    How fast you can reach traffic levels from SEO work is totally dependent on how fast you can create massive amounts of content for your site, and also on how well you chose your keywords.

    Massive amounts of content alone can often bring your website to the front page of Google for keywords, but your rankings will also depend on how much competition there is at the top, and your traffic levels will depend on how much search volume those keywords receive on a daily basis.

    If you can somehow find keywords that have low competition but high search volume, you can achieve massive traffic in a very short time period.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9693937].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by Curtis2011 View Post

      How fast you can reach traffic levels from SEO work is totally dependent on how fast you can create massive amounts of content for your site, and also on how well you chose your keywords.

      Massive amounts of content alone can often bring your website to the front page of Google for keywords, but your rankings will also depend on how much competition there is at the top, and your traffic levels will depend on how much search volume those keywords receive on a daily basis.

      If you can somehow find keywords that have low competition but high search volume, you can achieve massive traffic in a very short time period.
      I completely agree .. I am already on the number one page of google for some keywords ... number one page at the very top. It's very encouraging . I'll keep creating content and more quality backlinks .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9696102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lilysilvia1
    The most important of achieving this goal starts from your website, what kind of services you are providing ? does your website is in category of getting daily searches more than 40000 ? what are the sources you want to get traffic from ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9694451].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nick Logan
    Sure it is possible! But you have to follow a strict system and rely not only on SEO but on popular social medias too, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest (organic traffic!),...depends on your niche and your target group.

    Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9694477].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author powerofschool
    Hi Mate,

    It all depends on how you work on your website.
    You need to make good strategy and plan to promote your website to reach this Goal.

    So plan Accordingly.
    Signature
    Download Good Morning Images Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9696161].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MJG
    Yes it is a realistic goal but the time, effort, money has to be put in. You'll of course need content and then need to promote it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9713923].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imdigital007
    Originally Posted by mase857 View Post

    I was wondering .. I've read some similar stories but I wanted to know if any of you have experienced this . My plan is to build up my traffic of 30 visitors a day to 10,000 visitors a day .

    My plan is to :

    build quality backlinks every single day.
    get involved in facebook marketing , I have the funds for this at moment , market my website every day with facebook advertising while accumulating likes for my website facebook page.

    build a lot of content every single day ..

    I would like to see if I have the potential of reaching up to 10K visitors a day with great consistency every single day .. is 10K a day realistic ?
    So your plan is to rank #1 in SERPs for quite a few keywords that together have a search volume of at least 10.000 daily searches? Or positions from 1 to 5 for keywords that have at least 30-50k daily searches? Maybe not impossible but I doubt you will achieve it though.

    This should not be a problem anyway, just work hard and your business will grow in time for sure. This kind of goal can be set by a corporation or a private person with lots of cash for branding campaigns or any other campaigns that will create any kind of user loyalty and interest in what they have to offer (you said you don't want to spend a loot so I guess you are not in that category, also not knowing these facts make me feel you are not experienced enough for this goal).

    So my advice is to keep working hard, be realistic and in 7 months you will not care that you don't have 70k UV per day on account that you will be making money anyway. Create awesome unique content, I recommend backlinks from authority forums which are very effective for ranking in SERPs, intense activity on social media platforms (share the awesome unique content you create daily), contests etc (you should know the drill, I just gave you some pointers there). Set on autopilot all the tasks that you can.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9713996].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by imdigital007 View Post

      So your plan is to rank #1 in SERPs for quite a few keywords that together have a search volume of at least 10.000 daily searches? Or positions from 1 to 5 for keywords that have at least 30-50k daily searches? Maybe not impossible but I doubt you will achieve it though.

      This should not be a problem anyway, just work hard and your business will grow in time for sure. This kind of goal can be set by a corporation or a private person with lots of cash for branding campaigns or any other campaigns that will create any kind of user loyalty and interest in what they have to offer (you said you don't want to spend a loot so I guess you are not in that category, also not knowing these facts make me feel you are not experienced enough for this goal).

      So my advice is to keep working hard, be realistic and in 7 months you will not care that you don't have 70k UV per day on account that you will be making money anyway. Create awesome unique content, I recommend backlinks from authority forums which are very effective for ranking in SERPs, intense activity on social media platforms (share the awesome unique content you create daily), contests etc (you should know the drill, I just gave you some pointers there). Set on autopilot all the tasks that you can.
      Thank you so much for taking the time to respond . So I've started putting the work towards marketing my website ... in 7 months, there should be results. Also doing a lot of facebook marketing other than SEO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715229].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Domainxpert
    If you used paid social media traffic then i think it is possible otherwise i think it is hard to get free traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9714784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anish Khandelwal
    yes it is achievable ..u just need to put hard work ,time and effort hopefully in 7 months u will be close to that number
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9714955].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alifumari
    Originally Posted by mase857 View Post

    I was wondering .. I've read some similar stories but I wanted to know if any of you have experienced this . My plan is to build up my traffic of 30 visitors a day to 10,000 visitors a day .

    My plan is to :

    build quality backlinks every single day.
    get involved in facebook marketing , I have the funds for this at moment , market my website every day with facebook advertising while accumulating likes for my website facebook page.

    build a lot of content every single day ..

    I would like to see if I have the potential of reaching up to 10K visitors a day with great consistency every single day .. is 10K a day realistic ?
    Hay
    it's so potential if you're focus and consistence to recah 10k traffic. Keep focus!

    Cheers,

    Alif Umari
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715610].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johndir619
    After reading your thread and comments from lot of Forum members I get a new motivation that I can also achieve this but what I always believe that slow and steady wins the race in long term.So I am just launching my one websites on which I almost invest good amount of budget. I hope that I achieve these numbers with in One years I am happy if I achieve that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9716032].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fast2net
    Very possible in a shorter amount of time if you're creative with your work. It all comes down to making people like what you have to offer them and gets them excited enough that they'll want to share it with friends.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9717621].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by fast2net View Post

      Very possible in a shorter amount of time if you're creative with your work. It all comes down to making people like what you have to offer them and gets them excited enough that they'll want to share it with friends.
      True that , creative facebook posts can lead to lots of traffic . However , I don't really see much traffic from twitter . Facebook can help build a brand , but twitter not as much . I might be bias. Right now Facebook and SEO + content are my main focus
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9721483].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author fast2net
        Originally Posted by mase857 View Post

        True that , creative facebook posts can lead to lots of traffic . However , I don't really see much traffic from twitter . Facebook can help build a brand , but twitter not as much . I might be bias. Right now Facebook and SEO + content are my main focus
        I am still unsure of how to use twitter for traffic unless you're buying ad space? Great content, then Facebook and SEO is a good focus to have.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722934].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mase857
          Originally Posted by fast2net View Post

          I am still unsure of how to use twitter for traffic unless you're buying ad space? Great content, then Facebook and SEO is a good focus to have.
          exactly !!!! I'm not really focusing on twitter and my facebook page posts are automically posted on the twitter page as well . Facebook is working to bring more traffic .But just like you said . I am focusing on Facebook , have lots and lots of great content + lots of quality backlinks . I'm just starting to see results . I can feel that I will be successful at this . Thanks for the encouragement.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9724759].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jojogiuffra
    10.000 visits per Day It is hard, but possible goal. All depends on you. If you dedicate a lot of hours per day to your website, you can achieve that goal.

    What I recommend to you is learn about Analytics, Email Marketing, Social Media and SEO. If you manage those things, it will be more easy to you get your goal.

    Your site MUST BE SEO OPTIMIZED. Here is an amazing post where you can learn some SEO tips. The blog also have some amazing content to learn Conversion Optimization.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9718274].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seoboyz01
    You could have all the traffic in the world come to your site, but if those people are not targeted visitors, then they won't convert well. You should first focus on figuring out who your ideal customer/site visitor is and then find out where those people are online. That will better inform your judgement as to how to reach them. For instance, if your average site visitor hangs out on certain forums, then that's where you would go to market to them. In that way, you won't really need 10k visitors a day as the ones you'll be getting will be converting to income.
    Signature
    Google DOMINATION SEO service - Take your site 1st page of Google.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9721870].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PBScott
    If your trying to do it with SEO only, and your working alone, I would think it would be so close to impossible, you would be legendary if you could manage it.

    If your planning on using social media, and you had a great kitten picture, it's always possible.
    Signature

    If you don't look at this => Really Funny Shirts <= you missed something in life

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722148].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winzsoft
    Work with social media Facebook
    http://newhdwallpaper.net/

    working hard on this site by facebook more than 158k facebook fan on facebook page that give good trafic https://www.facebook.com/HDWallpaperss
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NeedBucksNow
    You can do it I would say in that timeframe with daily work on making it the very best it can be with adding backlinks & content you should be able to see a big difference in your rankings. Just have to remember to stay dedicated & don't give up until you make it happen
    Signature

    HOW TO QUIT YOUR BORING JOB AND START MAKING MORE CASH MARKETING FROM YOUR HOME!
    http://needbucksnow.com/
    JOIN MAXBOUNTY TODAY AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I'M FINALLY MAKING MONEY ONLINE USING PPC!
    http://www.needbucksnow.com/top-cpa-offers/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9724770].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by NeedBucksNow View Post

      You can do it I would say in that timeframe with daily work on making it the very best it can be with adding backlinks & content you should be able to see a big difference in your rankings. Just have to remember to stay dedicated & don't give up until you make it happen
      Thanks man .. have you already succeeded ??
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9729710].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ropemediahouse
    Hard to reach...... Its depends upon your activity, content, web releases, social signals factors and in-depth syndication as well as improving user satisfaction
    Signature
    www.ropemediahouse.com
    Affiliate Marketing Network
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9725411].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chaksmiths
    yes definitely it is possible to get 10000 visitors within 7 months a day. first focus on mail marketing and basic SEO. Don't compromise with quality content
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9725471].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by chaksmiths View Post

      yes definitely it is possible to get 10000 visitors within 7 months a day. first focus on mail marketing and basic SEO. Don't compromise with quality content
      Content , Social Media and Seo is what I am focusing on right now ... results are starting to show ..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9726647].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author somedevil
    Of course it is. Target a large no of longtails and create super quality content.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9726658].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mase857
      Originally Posted by somedevil View Post

      Of course it is. Target a large no of longtails and create super quality content.
      Building lots and lots of content right now _
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9729702].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BestMate70
    The time period is realistic but your niche would determine the number of visitors you could expect.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9729764].message }}

Trending Topics