Get unlimited traffic to your Wordpress Blog

28 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I am launching a blog (Based on Wordpres) soon. i have about 30-40 articles and with clean and decent layout. Now I don't know how to get traffic to it. Please don't say Do SEO, do social media marketing, I have red this all over WF. I will be very thakn ful if someone can tell me simple process like what should I share on facebook and where should I post or where do I build link and how to do guest posting.

I know you guys are really expert with all this skills but I am new to internet marketing. I also know that going for PPC won't be a good idea when it comes to blog. You advice and guidance will be highly appreciated plus whatever you teach me I will do it free of cost for you too, just to create a win-win situation for both of us
#blog #traffic #unlimited #wordpress
  • Profile picture of the author belgianguy
    Since you are so new to blogging your efforts are best spent learning about blogging. 'Unlimited' traffic doesn't come easy. You'll need to optimize your blog for seo (and possibly hire a good linkbuilder to do the rest for you). You need to build a relationship with your audience through your blog and social accounts so that they will actually share your content.

    30 to 40 'decent' articles are useless if you want to build a successful blog, you'll need constant unique, fresh well written, interesting content.

    If you are building an affiliate site and the sole purpose of your 40 page website is to sell a product or service, you have no other option than to invest in seo, ppc or build a massive social following, all of which takes time, money or both.

    There is no shortcut, no magic button or trick. And you'll never get unlimited traffic without knowing what you want and how to do it and then work your butt off.

    So, step 1: learn, learn, learn
    step 2: take massive action
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706722].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shazzzy
    I don't need a magic button dude, I need a path to follow. I am wiling to put in all my effort and secondly I don't wanna sell affiliates but my primary target is to achieve t least 800-1000 from adsense.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706759].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theimdude
    i think you need to learn 2 lessons here.
    1) Person answering you gave you good advice. Follow it
    2) Become teachable
    Signature
    Do you want 30 back-links in my PRIVATE BLOG network for ONLY $20 ???
    [LIMITED ACCESS + FREE ARTICLE INCLUDED OR YOUR OWN]

    CLICK HERE NOW
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706780].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shazzzy
    Do you know any resources which I can utilize to learn seo, link building etc... I means stuff which can lead me towards success?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706788].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hometutor
      Originally Posted by Shazzzy View Post

      Do you know any resources which I can utilize to learn seo, link building etc... I means stuff which can lead me towards success?
      Sorry but didn't you just say it was all over this forum?, but okay,

      Where ever you are active the most
      Facebook
      Google+
      LinkedIn
      Twitter

      Including groups in these and others, is where you will be building relationships. When you build relationships and help others get what they want, you get what you want.

      So when you use your own social media buttons, or post snippets of articles with links back to the blog article, people will click and read the articles because they know you. It's not a big secret. Think of how you network (build relationships) offline and apply it to online.

      Hope this helped,

      Rick
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706905].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Shazzzy
        Originally Posted by hometutor View Post

        Sorry but didn't you just say it was all over this forum?, but okay,

        Where ever you are active the most
        Facebook
        Google+
        LinkedIn
        Twitter

        Including groups in these and others, is where you will be building relationships. When you build relationships and help others get what they want, you get what you want.

        So when you use your own social media buttons, or post snippets of articles with links back to the blog article, people will click and read the articles because they know you. It's not a big secret. Think of how you network (build relationships) offline and apply it to online.

        Hope this helped,

        Rick
        Quite impressive and motivational response Sir, Thank you so much
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9707743].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MarkD98
          Here is one possible blueprint gleaned from a few SEO bloggers that were in a competition to rank new sites:
          1. All your articles have been long tail KW optimized with at least a good headline. This assumes you have performed your long tail KW research well. If not, forget any of the great advice from WarriorForum - you're cooked.
          2. Get active in relevant forums with your sig line. The forum will provide your first traffic if you are a good member. Several bloggers only used this method and did well.
          3. Set-up feeder 2.0 sites: YT, Buzzfeed, Facebook naturally, and three others. 5 is enough. A few pages of unique, decent content with keywords peppered and your varied links
          4. Create a few new articles for article marketing. This still gets traffic, just no link juice.
          5. Post on a regular schedule to your main site and your feeder sites. Can use spun content or at least lower quality on feeders.
          6. No adsense or affiliate links anywhere for a while until you clear the sandbox in all sites.
          7. Hit your feeders with as many links as you can.
          8. Once you have some traffic and seem to be out of the sandbox, then add monetizing links.
          9. Write one mega post every so often. Possibly offer it as a guest post in places. This was how I got one of my sites to rocket in traffic relatively speaking ( from 50-100 per day to over 1500 visits per day). It did not last forever but it was nice when it happened.
          10. Keep hustling, posting, adding value, cross pollinating with all of your properties. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Must add a minimum of 2 posts to your properties per week, ideally on the same days. Then get all the feeders boosted periodically with links, book marking, etc.

          This is the formula - plus a lot of details I do not have time to mention - that several bloggers used to get from 0 to around 500-1000 UV's per day and a nice income. I have been studying niche sites lately because I only used paid traffic for the most part, despite building three authority sites that gained reasonable traffic. Paid is so much faster, more controllable, more scalable, but is expensive until you get profitable.

          Good luck!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9707793].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SEO-Dave
      Originally Posted by Shazzzy View Post

      Do you know any resources which I can utilize to learn seo, link building etc... I means stuff which can lead me towards success?
      Best tip I can give you is use a tool called Google.

      Google is a search engine, when you want to learn a subject in detail you go to Google and search for phrases related to what you want to know. It's an amazing tool that so few people posting on forums with questions like

      "I want to know everything there is about a subject condensed into one forum thread so I can become filthy rich without putting in much effort." or "do it for me because I can't be bothered".

      I want to know about SEO
      https://www.google.com/search?q=I+wa...know+about+SEO

      Teach me SEO
      https://www.google.com/search?q=Teach+me+SEO

      SEO Tutorial
      https://www.google.com/search?q=SEO+Tutorial

      I know, it's surprising just how easy it is to do this yourself.

      Even this one works:

      https://www.google.com/search?q=Do+y...owards+success

      Please keep this tip secret, we don't want everyone to know our secrets.

      David
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722864].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tonyharte
    There is a reason why the advice you refer to is all over WF. The information you find repeated is the information that most likely works.

    Part of the WORK that you are willing to do has to be to read, learn and build your path.

    Like life there are MANY paths and you have to find one that works for you.

    I echo theimdude comments as well.

    Best of Luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706793].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shazzzy
    Thanks Bro, let's see what I can offer myself
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706798].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joseph7384
    Your mindset will be your doom! If you don't change the way you think, you are surely going to fail.

    Members here do not have the time to go in depth on marketing/traffic strategies, do things for yourself, Google is an amazing resource where you can get the answers you seek.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706835].message }}
    • Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post

      Your mindset will be your doom! If you don't change the way you think, you are surely going to fail.

      Members here do not have the time to go in depth on marketing/traffic strategies, do things for yourself, Google is an amazing resource where you can get the answers you seek.
      Sadly, but true. Sometimes, a lot of us don't have the time to explain in detail on a post on the WARRIOR FORUM of what to so, how to do it, and how or make sure you're dong it right.

      But I will say that mindset is one of the most important things to do the right way. Without a good mindset, you could be missing out properly marketing and having the right motivation to continue. Things don't always go smoothly, so a good mindset of working harder goes a long way to continue.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706887].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TZ
    Why not start off just doing what has always worked and will always work in the future - and it's just ONE thing. Not linking, not social media.

    Just focus on creating extremely detailed posts. All we ever really did that got us $13K-$15k a month was write long and detailed Wordpress posts. I'm talking 2000-5000 word posts. Add images, tables, maybe a video - what ever. Just write the hell out of it. We use speech recognition to make creating a long post quite easy.

    That's all you need to do. You will get links coming in because of this kind of content, and they will come in slowly, sporadically, and naturally - just like Google wants to see. Social Media is bullshit, and only really works for specific niches.

    It takes time and patience though. For example we have one Wordpress blog in the financial services niche that was started in 2008 - it took six months before the trickle of traffic started to make a trickle of income. At first we only had Adsense for income from the traffic. Then we removed all Adsense and found direct advertisers which pay more than Adsense. If you have great content like I described you will have no problem finding advertisers because they will be impressed with your content. This site we started in 2008 makes $4000-$5000 USD a month now.

    And to a beginner this may seem like a lot of money, but it's not. There are bloggers that are making $100,000 a month from one blog. You will notice that their content is usually very long and detailed. There are exceptions though - like Seth Godin, but he is much more than just a blogger, and he is from WAY back when competition wasn't nearly as stiff as it is now.

    When they say "work from home" the key word is WORK. I used to work 16-18 hour days for weeks at a time creating this kind of long-form content.

    But man......it paid off.

    Just write.
    Signature

    $php_coding = "consistent cash";

    echo ("Give me" . " " . $php_coding . "!");

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9706864].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Raydal
      Originally Posted by TZ View Post

      When they say "work from home" the key word is WORK. I used to work 16-18 hour days for weeks at a time creating this kind of long-form content.
      But man......it paid off.
      These are the kind of answers that people don't like to hear but it's the truth.
      Anything worth accomplishing involves some elbow grease. Doesn't sound
      sexy and so it gets little attention.

      -Ray Edwards
      Signature
      The most powerful and concentrated copywriting training online today bar none! Autoresponder Writing Email SECRETS
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9707004].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author John Hocking
        You can use NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster plugin for wordpress to automatically update facebook, twitter, etc whenever you add a new post. This will help you get traffic from social media sites without any extra effort.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9707575].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Shazzzy
          Originally Posted by John Hocking View Post

          You can use NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster plugin for wordpress to automatically update facebook, twitter, etc whenever you add a new post. This will help you get traffic from social media sites without any extra effort.
          but that only shares the post on your wall so if you don't have much connection with people than you won't get results right?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9707737].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author John Hocking
            Originally Posted by Shazzzy View Post

            but that only shares the post on your wall so if you don't have much connection with people than you won't get results right?
            Twitter is a open system. What matters is getting popular keywords into your post title.
            People on Twitter can search for a keyword and find you even if they do not follow you.

            For Facebook, your best bet is to create a fan page related to your blog topic or the topic you want to promote. Make sure to use your keyword in the naming of the fan page and make it public and people will be able to find it.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9707809].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ianeire
      Originally Posted by TZ View Post

      Why not start off just doing what has always worked and will always work in the future - and it's just ONE thing. Not linking, not social media.

      Just focus on creating extremely detailed posts. All we ever really did that got us $13K-$15k a month was write long and detailed Wordpress posts. I'm talking 2000-5000 word posts. Add images, tables, maybe a video - what ever. Just write the hell out of it. We use speech recognition to make creating a long post quite easy.

      That's all you need to do. You will get links coming in because of this kind of content, and they will come in slowly, sporadically, and naturally - just like Google wants to see. Social Media is bullshit, and only really works for specific niches.

      It takes time and patience though. For example we have one Wordpress blog in the financial services niche that was started in 2008 - it took six months before the trickle of traffic started to make a trickle of income. At first we only had Adsense for income from the traffic. Then we removed all Adsense and found direct advertisers which pay more than Adsense. If you have great content like I described you will have no problem finding advertisers because they will be impressed with your content. This site we started in 2008 makes $4000-$5000 USD a month now.

      And to a beginner this may seem like a lot of money, but it's not. There are bloggers that are making $100,000 a month from one blog. You will notice that their content is usually very long and detailed. There are exceptions though - like Seth Godin, but he is much more than just a blogger, and he is from WAY back when competition wasn't nearly as stiff as it is now.

      When they say "work from home" the key word is WORK. I used to work 16-18 hour days for weeks at a time creating this kind of long-form content.

      But man......it paid off.

      Just write.
      Listen to TZ, this is gold advice. Patience is really the key here, but try to be consistant also, keep working hard and when the traffic and rewards come, you can start to multiply them very quickly.

      There really is so much wannabe dross out there now that anyone really putting the effort in stands out from the crowd.

      Make sure you stand out.

      -Ian
      Signature
      Forget 'Special Offers', All You Need Is Here!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9710130].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author danielmav
        Originally Posted by ianeire View Post

        Listen to TZ, this is gold advice. Patience is really the key here, but try to be consistant also, keep working hard and when the traffic and rewards come, you can start to multiply them very quickly.

        There really is so much wannabe dross out there now that anyone really putting the effort in stands out from the crowd.

        Make sure you stand out.

        -Ian

        How many post you are writing in a month?
        You're the expert in this field - i mean (finance)

        Because I have seen many bloggers who just pick any random topic and started writing and hoping for the unlimited traffic.

        SO It is very important to understand that - Write great content, provide in depth ideas, thoughts - which will be useful for the users.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9725660].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author st0nec0ld
    I do actually generate traffic from social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest (if applicable) and Tumblr. I make sure to update daily.
    Before, I only get 200-300 per month for my 2 sports news blog. But when I started updating almost everyday including the weekends I get 600-800 visits per month. Sure thing it is still a small amount of traffic for a month but at least I was able to figure out how to increase it. For now, I am still in the process of thinking on how to drive more traffic on my blogs. I hope it gives you a bit of idea on where to start.
    Signature

    12BET | Live Casino Malaysia

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9707795].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author himanuzo
    Use Google Alerts to find most recent 100 webpages (in less than 24 hours) that related your targeted keywords then leave comment / posting with your link to these webpages. It is free. Do it daily.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9708105].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shazzzy
      Originally Posted by himanuzo View Post

      Use Google Alerts to find most recent 100 webpages (in less than 24 hours) that related your targeted keywords then leave comment / posting with your link to these webpages. It is free. Do it daily.
      That was really informative bro, I am Googling now for Google Alert.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9708406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Afiqfikri Daud
    Use twitter.

    Search for the keyword/niche that relates to your blog post on twitter
    Then you'll get the latest tweets from various user, containing the keyword
    Then, reply for the tweet with your link in it. DO NOT SPAM

    However I don't guarantee any huge results - this depends on niche you are in.

    Hope this helps. Let me know what you think
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9708928].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Intrepreneur
    The simple answer is to keep publishing content until your heart bleeds for love.

    Then you will see results.

    But I've been in niches were 60,000 unique visitors only translated to $600 and others where that amount would be $10,000 per month.

    Choose your niche wisely because you'll be forever battling for traffic to earn a living wage.
    Signature

    Owner easiery.com

    Started in 2009 now working on the above project.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9709487].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author skyro
    Sinple way to get some traffic from facebook is by joining groups in your niche and posting ads in the groups about some of the things your blog has to offer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722590].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paulgl
    Originally Posted by Shazzzy View Post

    I am launching a blog (Based on Wordpres) soon. i have about 30-40 articles and with clean and decent layout. Now I don't know how to get traffic to it. Please don't say Do SEO, do social media marketing, I have red this all over WF. I will be very thakn ful if someone can tell me simple process like what should I share on facebook and where should I post or where do I build link and how to do guest posting.
    A real business does customer research first, among other things.

    I'm building a restaurant in my town. The layout will unique and the food content
    outstanding. I will not serve the same dish as anyone else in town. The inside
    will knock your socks off. Everything will be optimized!

    Everything is built and I am open. But I need to know where to find a good chef
    and how can I attract customers? Can anybody help?

    My gosh people, if that sounds stupid....exactly. But fools buy a domain,
    wordpress, and boom! Come here for advice on how to actually make money
    with it.........and most of these threads are people who actually do the site,
    get it up and running, NOW want advice on how to get visitors!!!!!!!!! And can't
    figure out why their beautiful, perfect, unique, valuable shtuff aint attracting anyone!

    Paul
    Signature

    If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722747].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fast2net
    Originally Posted by Shazzzy View Post

    I am launching a blog (Based on Wordpres) soon. i have about 30-40 articles and with clean and decent layout. Now I don't know how to get traffic to it. Please don't say Do SEO, do social media marketing, I have red this all over WF. I will be very thakn ful if someone can tell me simple process like what should I share on facebook and where should I post or where do I build link and how to do guest posting.

    I know you guys are really expert with all this skills but I am new to internet marketing. I also know that going for PPC won't be a good idea when it comes to blog. You advice and guidance will be highly appreciated plus whatever you teach me I will do it free of cost for you too, just to create a win-win situation for both of us
    How quickly are expecting to generate a significant amount of traffic?

    As far as what to post, this all depends on your audience. You'll need to figure out what your readers want to see and then take it from there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722828].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Glamabit
    Work your business like a business. Write down your goals, and outline various traffic methods to use daily. There are many traffic instruments on the web. Utilize as many as you can, Ppc, youtube, social media, article marketing, press releases, blogging, etc. The thing that set the winners apart is consistency using all of them. Be consistent, and track your progress. Hope this helps!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9722944].message }}

Trending Topics