Looking for a legit SEO service

66 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi Warriors,

Since SEO is getting more and more complicated and frustrating I´d like to outsource it.

I´ve been wondering if there exists a legit and "clean" SEO service based on a monthly subscribtion. Something like 25$ a month or so.

I know for that kind of money, I cant expect first place on google for high competitive keywords. But I´d like to improve my rankings in the long run and build overall authority.

Any ideas?

thx
#legit #seo #service
  • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
    For your budget, you can't find a white hat SEO provider. Those who are using automated software may approach you and offer their service.

    Originally Posted by Ricebeans87 View Post

    Since SEO is getting more and more complicated and frustrating I´d like to outsource it.
    Beside of that, SEO this days is more expensive, need more time and effort than ever before.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9713749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author falik
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719466].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Electrical
        Originally Posted by falik View Post

        thanks for the informations
        How many more posts do you need for the sig link??
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Blaine Smitley
    Originally Posted by Ricebeans87 View Post


    I´ve been wondering if there exists a legit and "clean" SEO service based on a monthly subscribtion. Something like 25$ a month or so.
    No. No such service exists. Legitimate SEO services start at the low end of about $500.00 per month minimum.

    With your budget you need to seek out a illegitimate SEO service from somewhere like fiver.

    They will trash your site so that it never comes up for anything. But on the bright side you will have achieved your goal of staying within budget, and can brag to your associates about how much money you saved.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9714594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kevin Maguire
    Originally Posted by Ricebeans87 View Post

    Hi Warriors,

    Since SEO is getting more and more complicated and frustrating I´d like to outsource it.

    I´ve been wondering if there exists a legit and "clean" SEO service based on a monthly subscribtion. Something like 25$ a month or so.

    I know for that kind of money, I cant expect first place on google for high competitive keywords. But I´d like to improve my rankings in the long run and build overall authority.

    Any ideas?

    thx
    "Looking for a legit SEO service" but only willing to pay for the price of a good breakfast. I can see your pm box full of fantastic deals right about now. As soon as you start taking your business seriously, legit seo might too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9714615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    Originally Posted by Ricebeans87 View Post

    I´ve been wondering if there exists a legit and "clean" SEO service based on a monthly subscribtion. Something like 25$ a month or so.

    ROFLH...


    and I am still over my budget of letters that question deserves.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9714630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author edpudol1973
    Originally Posted by Ricebeans87 View Post

    I´ve been wondering if there exists a legit and "clean" SEO service based on a monthly subscribtion. Something like 25$ a month or so.
    If you find someone please share to us I will be interested too
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9714922].message }}
  • Hmmmm let me get this right. Your budget is 25 a month for SEO. I assume you mean 25,000 right? Or at least 2,500?? Maybe even 250. There's no way you mean just TWENTY FIVE one dollar bills. I mean....There's just no way. Right? Can it be real? Noooo noo way.
    ................................
    ...............................
    ...............................
    ................................
    ..................................

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9714954].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ppscslv
    Instead of using SEO services you should use at least a combination of SEO and Social Media services. SEO is almost death in nowadays, you need to wait 6-12 month to see a little increase in ranking (I mean organic traffic, not statistics from Ahrefs or other websites like this).

    Invest in SMM to build communities (G+, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter), made from targeted people who needs your services/products...
    Signature
    Do you want to Resell Social Media Services (Twitter followers, Facebook Likes, etc)?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715090].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by ppscslv View Post


      Invest in SMM to build communities (G+, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter), made from targeted people who needs your services/products...

      So youare saying if he spends like $12.50 on SEO and another $12.50 of twitter followers he will be golden....Gotchya.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715194].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author RandySwanston
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        So youare saying if he spends like $12.50 on SEO and another $12.50 of twitter followers he will be golden....Gotchya.
        Signature says it alll...
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9718670].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author nik0
          Banned
          Pay a VA from India or something $5/hour grabbing contact details from sites in your niche (email addresses, twitter usernames, facebook pages), follow up yourself with personalized emails why they should link to you and/or connect with them on social media.

          That's pretty whitehat.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9718722].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lani
      Originally Posted by ppscslv View Post

      SEO is almost death
      SEO is far from death, it just not as noob friendly anymore as it used to be. You can't download senuke and push button to wait for miracle to happen anymore. SEO requires dedication and experience like anything else in successful internet marketing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715350].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jinx1221
        Originally Posted by Lani View Post

        SEO is far from death, it just not as noob friendly anymore as it used to be. You can't download senuke and push button to wait for miracle to happen anymore. SEO requires dedication and experience like anything else in successful internet marketing.
        From the looks of your Sig I would say you are in favor of push button software, not against it

        Could be wrong
        Signature

        The Ultimate Private Network Management,
        Visualization and Automation Tool




        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715368].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    It's high time people start realizing the truth.

    If you pay $25 a month for SEO what would you expect?
    If that's all you can afford why can't you go to Fiverr and see if you will get any result.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715200].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Maguire
      Originally Posted by johnben1444 View Post

      It's high time people start realizing the truth.

      If you pay $25 a month for SEO what would you expect?
      If that's all you can afford why can't you go to Fiverr and see if you will get any result.
      Do you mean, he could migrate his business over to fivver?
      Or buy 5x$5 custom GiG banners from a Fivver seller, then turn those into 5x Gigs of his own.

      I will "clean your windows" for $5
      I will "cut your lawn" for $5
      I will "walk your dog" for $5
      I will "wash your cat" for $5
      I will "take out your trash" for $5

      Run those Gigs for a year, make about $25,000.

      Then come round next year with an SEO bankroll?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715329].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Electrical
        ricebeans87, some people are choosing to be dooshes, but that goes with this forum. I'm having a problem with SEO as well.

        The truth is that $25 is way too low for SEO. Unfortunately with SEO there is no lower level service. Anything under $400 is going to be complete garbage and even at $400 you are only getting 3-6 hours of time per month from a "Pro". How much could he do for you in that time?

        Here's the thing, I would be willing to spend $800-1,000 on SEO if I actually got the proper return on investment. The problem is that finding a so-called "Pro" is extremely hard. No matter how much legwork I did before hand trying to find a real experienced Pro, I always ended up getting screwed.

        I'm an electrician, I did a 5 year apprenticeship, I then worked as a journeyman for 5 years, then I took an extremely hard state test to become a master electrician and be able to contract work to customers.

        Think about that, then look at all of the threads in this forum in which "SEO Pro's" are asking other people how to rank their customer's website because the so-called Pro just started doing SEO last month.

        There's no accountability, everyone is a scammer, don't trust anyone.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715372].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kevin Maguire
          Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

          ricebeans87, some people are choosing to be dooshes, but that goes with this forum. I'm having a problem with SEO as well.

          The truth is that $25 is way too low for SEO. Unfortunately with SEO there is no lower level service. Anything under $400 is going to be complete garbage and even at $400 you are only getting 3-6 hours of time per month from a "Pro". How much could he do for you in that time?

          Here's the thing, I would be willing to spend $800-1,000 on SEO if I actually got the proper return on investment. The problem is that finding a so-called "Pro" is extremely hard. No matter how much legwork I did before hand trying to find a real experienced Pro, I always ended up getting screwed.

          I'm an electrician, I did a 5 year apprenticeship, I then worked as a journeyman for 5 years, then I took an extremely hard state test to become a master electrician and be able to contract work to customers.

          Think about that, then look at all of the threads in this forum in which "SEO Pro's" are asking other people how to rank their customer's website because the so-called Pro just started doing SEO last month.

          There's no accountability, everyone is a scammer, don't trust anyone.
          To be fair though.

          You have obviously only been exposed to SEO Forum advertised services like WSO's, if that's what you think.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715422].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jinx1221
    What's everybody talking about? $25 can definitely get you lots of great Seo services! For instance, 5 gigs from Fiverr a month will get you get tons and tons of High Pr backlinks and Bookmarkings!

    Signature

    The Ultimate Private Network Management,
    Visualization and Automation Tool




    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9715347].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jayski32
    $25 Ha! That's awesome.

    To be honest there reallyis no such thing as a legit SEO service provider. Anyone who is any good at ranking doesn't rank other people's sites unless they do a few on the side or something. But if someones primary source of income is trying to rank sites for other people then the keyword is TRY.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9717455].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by Jayski32 View Post

      $25 Ha! That's awesome.

      To be honest there reallyis no such thing as a legit SEO service provider. Anyone who is any good at ranking doesn't rank other people's sites unless they do a few on the side or something. But if someones primary source of income is trying to rank sites for other people then the keyword is TRY.

      Aaaaah I see what you were trying to do there. You were trying to see if you could come up with an equally silly premise as the OP.

      Success!!!

      P.S. there are SEO agencies raking in a Million and more a year working for clients that come back to them over and over because they do more than try. If they read your post they would laugh themselves off their chair and break their funny bone.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9717617].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Electrical
        There are big firms like that. Solid firms with undeniable credentials.

        The problem is with the smaller firms, it's hard to tell them apart from all the "firms" that started last month.

        For an example, just take a look at the review threads here for the "$39/month to get you to the top of Google!" jobs being sold here. The threads are filled with good members with long histories here saying how well the service worked.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9717642].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author jezter6
          Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

          The problem is with the smaller firms, it's hard to tell them apart from all the "firms" that started last month.

          For an example, just take a look at the review threads here for the "$39/month to get you to the top of Google!" jobs being sold here. The threads are filled with good members with long histories here saying how well the service worked.
          It's probably not as hard as you think...

          Decent firms (I'm talking real businesses, those with an office that isn't in grandma's basement) aren't advertising WSOs.

          Decent firms don't thread spam to drum up business.

          Decent firms don't have little monthly packages that tell you exactly how many crappy profile links they're going to create for you each month.

          Decent firms don't play around with "Paypal" as their main source of payment

          Decent firms, will either have you into their office (or come to yours), or will at least have a one to one meeting that isn't over Skype, PM, or other "chat" software.

          Decent firms will sit down and explain what they are doing and how it will help you. They don't just put you into a paypal subscription and let you hang out until you stop paying.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9717800].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Electrical
            Originally Posted by jezter6 View Post

            It's probably not as hard as you think...

            Decent firms (I'm talking real businesses, those with an office that isn't in grandma's basement) aren't advertising WSOs.

            Decent firms don't thread spam to drum up business.

            Decent firms don't have little monthly packages that tell you exactly how many crappy profile links they're going to create for you each month.

            Decent firms don't play around with "Paypal" as their main source of payment

            Decent firms, will either have you into their office (or come to yours), or will at least have a one to one meeting that isn't over Skype, PM, or other "chat" software.

            Decent firms will sit down and explain what they are doing and how it will help you. They don't just put you into a paypal subscription and let you hang out until you stop paying.
            Your post is limiting me to SEO companies in my local area only, which there aren't any.

            Since the internet is here, and looks like it's going to stick around for a while, people can now use services from other areas. If I did what you said, I would be limited to only teh SEO companies that I would be willing to drive to, which is 0.

            The SEO "Pro's" that I've tried did have offices, never had WSO's that I knew of, and had good reputations as far as I could find out. Linkedin pages with real companies, resume's with real companies, etc.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9718113].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author jezter6
              Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

              Your post is limiting me to SEO companies in my local area only, which there aren't any.

              Since the internet is here, and looks like it's going to stick around for a while, people can now use services from other areas. If I did what you said, I would be limited to only teh SEO companies that I would be willing to drive to, which is 0.

              The SEO "Pro's" that I've tried did have offices, never had WSO's that I knew of, and had good reputations as far as I could find out. Linkedin pages with real companies, resume's with real companies, etc.
              It's not like anyone can just create a linkedin page saying it's a company, right? Oh wait...

              I didn't say you had to drive to them? I'm saying they should be contacting you in the way most businesses do - and that's not in Skype chat.

              How do you know they had offices if you aren't willing to drive to them? Did you send them mail to a physical address that google street view seems to show a business complex? Or can anyone just slap an address on their web page and people will believe that they're located in an office?

              And while this is the internet - spending $800-1000 (I'm presuming monthly) and setting yourself up for a long term relationship with a company to the tune of $10,000+ a year --- I think I'd be looking to vet that company in any which way I could. it's not like you're buying a $50 toy off some eCommerce site that if it's junk you can take the loss and only be out a meager amount. This isn't chump change.

              Would you buy a car from a used car lot across the country without at least checking it out or having someone do it on your behalf just because it's "on the internet" ?

              Even if you discount the actual office bit, how did you vet a company you were willing to shell out hundreds of dollars a month to?

              Did they have you sign a physical contract and fax/mail that back and forth? Something good and legally binding explaining their (and your) rights in regards to the transaction?

              Did they take the time to (not in chat) speak with you in a any way about your SEO plan? Or did you sign up for some "silver package" with a monthly rate that tells you exactly how many Web2.0 links you'll get, how many Wiki links you'll get?

              How did you vet the company? (I'm asking this as someone who is truly interested in how you purchased services as a service vendor outside of this forum)
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719272].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                Originally Posted by jezter6 View Post

                It's not like anyone can just create a linkedin page saying it's a company, right? Oh wait...

                I didn't say you had to drive to them? I'm saying they should be contacting you in the way most businesses do - and that's not in Skype chat.

                How do you know they had offices if you aren't willing to drive to them? Did you send them mail to a physical address that google street view seems to show a business complex? Or can anyone just slap an address on their web page and people will believe that they're located in an office?

                And while this is the internet - spending $800-1000 (I'm presuming monthly) and setting yourself up for a long term relationship with a company to the tune of $10,000+ a year --- I think I'd be looking to vet that company in any which way I could. it's not like you're buying a $50 toy off some eCommerce site that if it's junk you can take the loss and only be out a meager amount. This isn't chump change.

                Would you buy a car from a used car lot across the country without at least checking it out or having someone do it on your behalf just because it's "on the internet" ?

                Even if you discount the actual office bit, how did you vet a company you were willing to shell out hundreds of dollars a month to?

                Did they have you sign a physical contract and fax/mail that back and forth? Something good and legally binding explaining their (and your) rights in regards to the transaction?

                Did they take the time to (not in chat) speak with you in a any way about your SEO plan? Or did you sign up for some "silver package" with a monthly rate that tells you exactly how many Web2.0 links you'll get, how many Wiki links you'll get?

                How did you vet the company? (I'm asking this as someone who is truly interested in how you purchased services as a service vendor outside of this forum)
                You've ignored the point.

                You're entire premise was to only use someone who you can go to the office of or who can come to my office. As I explained, there is no one local who can do that.

                And by doing that, I've just excluded all the good companies that may be around the country.

                Should I not use Amazon because I can't go into their store?
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719326].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Jayski32
                  Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                  You've ignored the point.

                  You're entire premise was to only use someone who you can go to the office of or who can come to my office. As I explained, there is no one local who can do that.

                  And by doing that, I've just excluded all the good companies that may be around the country.

                  Should I not use Amazon because I can't go into their store?

                  Agree. The larger point is what the hell does it matter if you can meet with the firm face to face. If you are a business owner giving money to a SEO firm your paying for an OUTCOME. You want your to site rank so that you get more business in the door. Not to have someone to chat with cause you are lonely.
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719385].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author jezter6
                    Originally Posted by Jayski32 View Post

                    Agree. The larger point is what the hell does it matter if you can meet with the firm face to face. If you are a business owner giving money to a SEO firm your paying for an OUTCOME. You want your to site rank so that you get more business in the door. Not to have someone to chat with cause you are lonely.
                    You don't HAVE to meet face to face. However, it's certainly a much better way for a real business owner who's going to be spending hundreds if not thousands a month on SEO to ensure that the company they're hiring is actually a real business.

                    The sad thing is, SEO is a lot like internet marketing - a good portion of it is very scammy. But this isn't just buying a $47 WSO ebook - this is sending upwards of (potentially with the budget Electrical proposed..) $10,000 a year on services.

                    I'm not giving $10k away to some faceless Skype user sending me to his Paypal subscription based payment system.

                    Having been in a real job and buying services from vendors, I get written proposals, contracts to sign, a physical invoice that goes to the accounting team to get paid.

                    A $1M company isn't just going to search for "SEO" and plunk down paypal for thousands of dollars a month -- why should a small business be any different?
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719451].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                      Originally Posted by jezter6 View Post

                      You don't HAVE to meet face to face. However, it's certainly a much better way for a real business owner who's going to be spending hundreds if not thousands a month on SEO to ensure that the company they're hiring is actually a real business.
                      Again, for the 40th time, if you are meeting face to face, then you are excluding all of the better possibilities. Or in the case of 250 or so million people in this country, there are NO SEO's in their area to meet with.

                      Like I said, you sound like someone telling everyone else not to use Amazon or other online vendors and to only use local stores. If you did that, you would severely limit yourself.


                      A $1M company isn't just going to search for "SEO" and plunk down paypal for thousands of dollars a month -- why should a small business be any different?
                      Once again you went from one extreme to the other.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719461].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author jezter6
                        [DELETED]
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719472].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                          Originally Posted by jezter6 View Post

                          Well, at least you've finally proved that you're an absolute moron.
                          This is the second time you've chosen to insult me instead of refuting what I've said.

                          I'm not here to fight with children.

                          You are responsible for the words that you type. Don't post incorrect information if you don't want someone telling you that you are wrong.
                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719481].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author jezter6
                  Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                  You've ignored the point.

                  You're entire premise was to only use someone who you can go to the office of or who can come to my office. As I explained, there is no one local who can do that.

                  And by doing that, I've just excluded all the good companies that may be around the country.

                  Should I not use Amazon because I can't go into their store?
                  I haven't ignored the point. You can't read.

                  I said they would have you into the office or come to yours OR at the very least provide a reasonable non-chat alternative to meeting directly with someone who can explain their services.

                  Amazon is also a much different beast. If there was a super-huge SEO company with the rep of Amazon, sure - buy with the understanding that they serve millions of customers daily.You're talking small firms - so your own comparison to Amazon is pretty much crap.

                  I'm not saying to exclude any company not local to you, but if you want to reduce the chance of getting a fraudulent basement dweller SEO - you have to do a little diligence in checking them out and not buying services just because they have a website up.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719431].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                    Originally Posted by jezter6 View Post

                    I haven't ignored the point. You can't read.
                    I can read very, very well.

                    I said they would have you into the office or come to yours OR at the very least provide a reasonable non-chat alternative to meeting directly with someone who can explain their services.
                    You said "~ a one to one meeting that isn't over Skype, PM, ~".

                    To me that says a face to face meeting, since you excluded Skype which with video is better than a phone call.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719448].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author jezter6
                      Originally Posted by Electrical View Post

                      I can read very, very well.

                      You said "~ a one to one meeting that isn't over Skype, PM, ~".

                      To me that says a face to face meeting, since you excluded Skype which with video is better than a phone call.
                      A Skype with video call might be an acceptable option, sure. While I didn't write it directly, by referring to PM and chat, I meant Skype in a text-only chat situation.

                      I'd still take a phone call over text-chat any day of the week.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719462].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author misshang
    I suggest you save your budget for 6 months, then invest in a good solid foundation first. Meanwhile start working on your G+, facebook fanpage, and twitter. Build relationship first.
    Signature

    Join or use my translation group! All languages!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/134837913843675/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9717523].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jayski32
    If you are a "firm" who is doing the work?
    Is it the owner? If so how can he give enough attention to all these clients in order to rank in millions?
    If its employees primarily responsible for the work then how much are they being paid? Whatever it is, if the results are worth millions, then why are these employees grinding it out for some asshole boss hating their life for some shitty W-2 at the end of the year?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9717920].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by Jayski32 View Post

      If you are a "firm" who is doing the work?
      Is it the owner? If so how can he give enough attention to all these clients in order to rank in millions?
      You are giving yourself away. You OBVIOUSLY only know Internet marketing forum offer SEO and are now going on some silly diatribe because you know nothing else of SEO

      If its employees primarily responsible for the work then how much are they being paid?
      Hold on I'll go and ask payroll just to satisfy some anonymous person on WF . You are giving yourself away again because its quite apparent you think its "work" that any anyone can do like going around the net running scrapebox or buying spots on public PBNs

      Whatever it is, if the results are worth millions, then why are these employees grinding it out for some asshole boss hating their life for some shitty W-2 at the end of the year?
      You got their W2s???? Is that you Snowden?

      Anyway to inform you more than you deserve. Most of those agencies are doing white hat SEO. Thats right contrary to the silly kiddies running around on forums it does actually exist and its all the corporate world will touch. Prices on the low side are a few thousand a month and at the upper end tens of thousands or more. If you can do maths then you just might figure out it doesn't take a ton load of customers to get to a mil a year.

      Furthermore agency SEOs use their rep and connections to get links. Links that their employees couldn't get on their own. Its a different kind of SEo and one that you obviously know nothing of.

      Furthermore even those that don't strictly do white hat can make a mill offering service. Some agencies have killer networks they have invested in and relationships with webmasters who sell links to them. Even charging $2-4,000 per client allows them to pull in $100000+ per month and no their employees can't just step out on their own and duplicate the link sources that the agencies have as you so ignorantly suppose.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719927].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jayski32
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        You are giving yourself away. You OBVIOUSLY only know Internet marketing forum offer SEO and are now going on some silly diatribe because you know nothing else of SEO



        Hold on I'll go and ask payroll just to satisfy some anonymous person on WF . You are giving yourself away again because its quite apparent you think its "work" that any anyone can do like going around the net running scrapebox or buying spots on public PBNs



        You got their W2s???? Is that you Snowden?

        Anyway to inform you more than you deserve. Most of those agencies are doing white hat SEO. Thats right contrary to the silly kiddies running around on forums it does actually exist and its all the corporate world will touch. Prices on the low side are a few thousand a month and at the upper end tens of thousands or more. If you can do maths then you just might figure out it doesn't take a ton load of customers to get to a mil a year.

        Furthermore agency SEOs use their rep and connections to get links. Links that their employees couldn't get on their own. Its a different kind of SEo and one that you obviously know nothing of.

        Furthermore even those that don't strictly do white hat can make a mill offering service. Some agencies have killer networks they have invested in and relationships with webmasters who sell links to them. Even charging $2-4,000 per client allows them to pull in $100000+ per month and no their employees can't just step out on their own and duplicate the link sources that the agencies have as you so ignorantly suppose.
        This is where you have given yourself away. "REAL" SEO or whatever you are calling it is about leveraging information. Very valuable information. If you are the holder of that information you are not going to be trading for a piddly paycheck every week.

        As for these glamorous WHITE HAT seo firms that are do great and ranking millions. Lets be honest for a moment. IF they are bringing value its not as SEO work it as larger marketing firms leveraging existing infrastructure. Google the term "car". Not a single result on that first page will be the result of leveraging the information prowess of a some amazing SEO firm. They are the result of already existing goodwill and branding in the zeitgeist. I do not doubt for a second that each site in that result either has internal or external SEO services. They are not the ones bringing the value and you seem pretty adament that these firms are obviously amazing when clearly its just a misunderstanding of the dynamics at play.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720038].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by Jayski32 View Post

          This is where you have given yourself away. "REAL" SEO or whatever you are calling it is about leveraging information. Very valuable information. If you are the holder of that information you are not going to be trading for a piddly paycheck every week.
          Silliness. You just plain don't know anything about SEO outside of what you have read and experienced on forums. Thats obvious. Its just plain stupid to claim that no one who knows SEO would take clients as their major business. Its kiddie philosophy usually by someone thinking in terms of affiliate dollars. I'll grant you that with what people pay HERE for SEO you have marginal point but once you get into the real business world where customers pay minimum thousands of dollars a month someone who kows their stuff and does well can make a NICE living and many do knowing more than you do about SEO (which obviously ain't much). Personally I like a mix but I know many adults that quite like service businesses over selling products.

          As for these glamorous WHITE HAT seo firms that are do great and ranking millions. Lets be honest for a moment.
          Honesty based on VAST ignorance is still deceptive and I bet I am about to read just that.

          IF they are bringing value its not as SEO work it as larger marketing firms leveraging existing infrastructure.
          Highlighting the benefits and asking webmasters to do the same (and yeah even paying the webmaster in cash or favors) in regard to an existing business IS SEO work. Again you don't know what you are talking about

          Not a single result on that first page will be the result of leveraging the information prowess of a some amazing SEO firm.
          and so??? ...who else but you buys into this silly "information prowess needed to rank" theory. It has nothing to do with anything except in your mind. White hat SEO is about marketing for links. Doesn't require information prowess. requires marketing skills.


          hey are not the ones bringing the value and you seem pretty adament that these firms are obviously amazing when clearly its just a misunderstanding of the dynamics at play.
          Your total ignorance of anything in regard to white hat SEO or what goes on outside IM SEO is whats at play. The value like any other form of advertising that SEOs bring to the table is in marketing . Can a great SEO get people to link to a crappy site organically? Probably not but its jut assinine to claim that because the sites have to have value the work of a SEO negotiating and marketing for links is valueless.

          Almost as assinine as pointing to one serp (as if anyone can tell even there all links came sans the SEO work of an agency)and claiming it makes a valid point about all the other serps where agencies have offered key value in rankings.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720096].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Jayski32
            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            Silliness. You just plain don't know anything about SEO outside of what you have read and experienced on forums. Thats obvious. Its just plain stupid to claim that no one who knows SEO would take clients as their major business. Its kiddie philosophy usually by someone thinking in terms of affiliate dollars. I'll grant you that with what people pay HERE for SEO you have marginal point but once you get into the real business world where customers pay minimum thousands of dollars a month someone who kows their stuff and does well can make a NICE living and many do knowing more than you do about SEO (which obviously ain't much). Personally I like a mix but I know many adults that quite like service businesses over selling products.



            Honesty based on VAST ignorance is still deceptive and I bet I am about to read just that.



            Highlighting the benefits and asking webmasters to do the same (and yeah even paying the webmaster in cash or favors) in regard to an existing business IS SEO work. Again you don't know what you are talking about



            and so??? ...who else but you buys into this silly "information prowess needed to rank" theory. It has nothing to do with anything except in your mind. White hat SEO is about marketing for links. Doesn't require information prowess. requires marketing skills.




            Your total ignorance of anything in regard to white hat SEO or what goes on outside IM SEO is whats at play. The value like any other form of advertising that SEOs bring to the table is in marketing . Can a great SEO get people to link to a crappy site organically? Probably not but its jut assinine to claim that because the sites have to have value the work of a SEO negotiating and marketing for links is valueless.

            Almost as assinine as pointing to one serp (as if anyone can tell even there all links came sans the SEO work of an agency)and claiming it makes a valid point about all the other serps where agencies have offered key value in rankings.
            Not sure if projecting your own ignorance or you just think name calling is an argument.
            I'm a lawyer and owned a law firm (still do but I make more ranking sites), I assure you I know a hell of a lot more about "real business" than you are giving me credit for.
            SEO is about ranking sites. If you know how to rank sites, you will make more ranking your own then you will ever make doing it for someone else BY DEFINITION. The only way for the previous statement to be false is if the "someone else" pays more than what the rankings are worth.

            This is not a matter of opinion but one of factual reality. You can deny reality all you want but its stubborn thing.

            Now there is nothing wrong with taking on an occasional client to offsets some costs, or diversify risk, help a friend, etc. But to pretend that selling SEO services is the Major Leagues is to admit outloud that you have no idea what you are talking about.
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720136].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by Jayski32 View Post

              Not sure if projecting your own ignorance or you just think name calling is an argument.
              Neither - just pointing out vast ignorance where I see it. BTW asinine is not name calling. Look up the word.

              I'm a lawyer and owned a law firm (still do but I make more ranking sites), I assure you I know a hell of a lot more about "real business" than you are giving me credit for.
              SEO is about ranking sites.

              Spare yourself the typing. its a forum and anyone can claim anything or profession. It makes no point. You could be on your way home from school for all anyone knows. In fact to put it blunt your sig, site and your claim of making more than owners of law firms pretty much marks you for the major smoke blower of the week here at WF.

              If you know how to rank sites, you will make more ranking your own then you will ever make doing it for someone else BY DEFINITION . The only way for the previous statement to be false is if the "someone else" pays more than what the rankings are worth.
              Thats got to be one of the silliest arguments ever made on WF and capitalizing DEFINITION doesn't mean you have a clue about definitions. The success and profits of a business has to do with more than just ranking. Many SEO shops make more money than individual clients.

              Why?

              because they can rank more than one site doing more than one business using some of the same infrastructure. I doubt you have run ANY business much less a law firm to make such a silly blanket statement. How many businesses can one person own and run effectively? BY concentrating on the business of SEO a good one can rank many more businesses than he could ever effectively run because humans BY DEFINITION only have so much time in a day. If you knew anything about running a SEO business you would know that infrastructure allows itself to be scaled for many clients. .

              But to pretend that selling SEO services is the Major Leagues is to admit outloud that you have no idea what you are talking about.
              I don't need to pretend you just once again showed your VAST ignorance of reality because you by that statement are just totally unaware of SEO agencies that make millions and work for corporations which makes them "Major League".

              Come back when you learn something about the industry. you are just embarrassing yourself.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720225].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Jayski32
                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                Neither - just pointing out vast ignorance where I see it.




                Spare yourself the typing. its a forum and anyone can claim anything or profession. It makes no point. You could be on your way home from school for all anyone knows. In fact to put it blunt your sig, site and your claim of making more than owners of law firms pretty much marks you for the major smoke blower of the week here at WF.



                Thats got to be one of the silliest arguments ever made on WF and capitalizing DEFINITION doesn't mean you have a clue about definitions. The success and profits of a business has to do with more than just ranking. Many SEO shops make more money than individual clients.

                Why?

                because they can rank more than one site doing more than one business using some of the same infrastructure. I doubt you have run ANY business much less a law firm to make such a silly blanket statement. How many businesses can one person own and run effectively? BY concentrating on the business of SEO a good one can rank many more businesses than he could ever effectively run because humans BY DEFINITION only have so much time in a day. If you knew anything about running a SEO business you would know that infrastructure allows itself to be scaled for many clients. .



                I don't need to pretend you just once again showed your VAST ignorance of reality because you by that statement are just totally unaware of SEO agencies that make millions and work for corporations which makes them "Major League".

                Come back when you learn something about the industry. you are just embarrassing yourself.

                Now your just side stepping to avoid embarrassment because you got caught with your pants down. Again name calling isn't an argument. Yes I am a lawyer (which really isn't that impressive I assure you), I don't care if you believe me cause you are right this is the internet.

                You seem to be suggesting that you can't rank more than one site at a time? That really doesn't make any sense at all? I have 670 moneysites ranking as we speak in 100 niches maybe more. We are talking about computers you know? They allow you to scale if you actually know what you are doing. I find it astounding that this fact seems lost on you. So I'm not really sure what you are talking about. I don't think you do either which explains the need for name calling and accusing me of lying.

                If you can rank a site for any keyword a business is willing to pay for you will make more money ranking that site for yourself and selling the benefit of the ranking. Yes, that is by DEFINITION, and no amount of worm crawling around the issue can sidestep that basic fact (again the exception being when people overvalue the worth of the ranking itself) .
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720273].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                  Originally Posted by Jayski32 View Post

                  Now your just side stepping to avoid embarrassment because you got caught with your pants down. Again name calling isn't an argument. Yes I am a lawyer (which really isn't that impressive I assure you), I don't care if you believe me cause you are right this is the internet.
                  Yawn.. ...poor soul doesn't know what name calling is but still desperately wants to convince others he is a lawyer. Whats new WF today? there are always pretenders

                  You seem to be suggesting that you can't rank more than one site at a time?
                  You seem to be suggesting you don't know how to read. I said the limitation of people were that they can't run more than a certain number of businesses. People can have a number of sites of course. Many different sites on many different businesses and still be very profitable on each? hardly likely. any other strawmen?

                  I have 670 moneysites ranking as we speak in 100 niches maybe more. We are talking about computers you know?
                  Which means they are almost all a pile of garbage or do the computers do the writing for you? You mean ummmmm non spintax?

                  So I'm not really sure what you are talking about
                  Thats exactly what I was saying. When I talk about SEO agencies its obvious you don't know anything about what I am talking about.

                  If you can rank a site for any keyword a business is willing to pay for you will make more money ranking that site for yourself and selling the benefit of the ranking
                  Nope. You are just not mature enough to think straight. So if I rank a hardware store for the term "hardware store" I will make more money ranking the site for myself? I'd have to be selling hardware and my profitability will depend on a host of other things besides ranking ...THINK.

                  Still clueless

                  Look we get people every other month at WF claiming they are pulling down all kinds of money that they are not. You are just the blow smoke flavor of the month. Its a fact that SEO agencies pull down millions and its pretty clear from the business and site in your sig that you are not pulling down anywhere near that.

                  So you are the perfect proof that ranking sites for yourself does not automatically make more than ranking other people sites for them. You are fooling no one but keep trying.
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720350].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Electrical
                    I'm a lawyer too, and a porn star. I am incredibly handsome too. I swear.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720354].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Jayski32
                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                    Yawn.. ...poor soul doesn't know what name calling is but still desperately wants to convince others he is a lawyer. Whats new WF today? there are always pretenders



                    You seem to be suggesting you don't know how to read. I said the limitation of people were that they can't run more than a certain number of businesses. People can have a number of sites of course. Many different sites on many different businesses and still be very profitable on each? hardly likely. any other strawmen?



                    Which means they are almost all a pile of garbage or do the computers do the writing for you? You mean ummmmm non spintax?



                    Thats exactly what I was saying. When I talk about SEO agencies its obvious you don't know anything about what I am talking about.



                    Nope. You are just not mature enough to think straight. So if I rank a hardware store for the term "hardware store" I will make more money ranking the site for myself? I'd have to be selling hardware and my profitability will depend on a host of other things besides ranking ...THINK.

                    Still clueless

                    Look we get people every other month at WF claiming they are pulling down all kinds of money that they are not. You are just the blow smoke flavor of the month. Its a fact that SEO agencies pull down millions and its pretty clear from the business and site in your sig that you are not pulling down anywhere near that.

                    So you are the perfect proof that ranking sites for yourself does not automatically make more than ranking other people sites for them. You are fooling no one but keep trying.
                    This is your 3rd reply and you have yet to make an argument other than to name call.

                    I understand why you feel the need to project. You really don't know what you are doing, but you spend all day pretending that you do. I would be exhausted too living such a charade.
                    Again being a lawyer and owning a firm isn't really that cool. Yes I have bar number, passed two state bar exams, and been sworn in two states. Yay, where's my cookie.
                    The fact that you insist on accusing me of lying is evidence of how you have lost the argument and would much rather change the subject. Its easier to obfuscate with name calling and baseless accusations then refute plain claims.

                    Business 101:

                    I am owner of a plumbing company. I can either A) buy qualified direct leads, or B) pay someone money on the promise that they will try after months of effort to produce those same leads, maybe, no promises, etc. Now according to you, option B is clearly the better choice and if anyone doesn't see that, clearly they must suck at business.

                    Scenario 2: I am owner of information that allows X to be possible. As the owner of said knowledge I can: 1. Get a job applying said knowledge for a boss who then sells the outcome of X. 2. I can find someone interested in X and have them pay me for my time to build X and then give them X when I'm done. 3. I can build X, keep it as an asset and sell the benefit.
                    Now again, according to you, you would have to be a horrible business man with no understanding of anything to choose 3.

                    It is becoming very clear that every time you mention the word embarrass or ignorance what you are referring to is yourself. Now I apologize that I had to embarrass you this badly but you brought it on yourself.

                    Keep grinding out those forum clients its noble work you are doing.
                    Signature

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720399].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                      Originally Posted by Jayski32 View Post

                      Again being a lawyer and owning a firm isn't really that cool. Yes I have bar number, passed two state bar exams, and been sworn in two states
                      Must
                      try
                      to convince them.
                      not working so far
                      they know I am no lawyer

                      Scottie We need more power!!
                      Aye Captain but the Dilithium Crystals are just not working.


                      I am owner of a plumbing company. I can either buy qualified direct leads, or pay someone money on the promise that they will try after months of effort to produce those same leads, maybe, no promises, etc. Now according to you, option B is clearly the better choice and if anyone doesn't see that, clearly they must suck at business
                      No just you because at the point where they were spending more money for leads than they would for SEO they logically would consider getting the rank themselves s o they would hire a SEO firm. Scenario one just flopped because your premise is you would make more money ranking the site yourself. That and the fact that many companies will not pay per lead since their businesses is not lead based - my hardware store example. Others will not pay out money for leads to some no name on the Internet. They just Use PPC and outrank you since thats per click too.

                      Still clueless one

                      Scenario 2: I am owner of information that allows X to be possible. As the owner of said knowledge I can: 1. Get a job applying said knowledge for a boss who then sells the outcome of X. 2. I can find someone interested in X and have them pay me for my time to build X and then give them X when I'm done. 3. I can build X, keep it as an asset and sell the benefit.
                      Now again, according to you, you would have to be a horrible business man with no understanding of anything to choose 3.
                      NO one is selling any secret information in SEO and relatively few businesses are selling just information. Whatever you are yibber yabbering about has already been debunked. go back and read

                      Still clueless two


                      Now I apologize that I had to embarrass you this badly but you brought it on yourself.
                      Daydreaming in the afternoon?

                      Well since you cannot dig yourself out of the hole you put yourself in I guess the only recourse is to imagine you are not in it. Meanwhile the site in your sig is STILL not convincing anyone you are pulling down a million a year like some SEO agencies do so.........

                      Congratulations! You self refuted your own point and its forever dead.


                      You keep chugging along with your affiliate dreams though. Fake it till you make it they say.
                      Signature

                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720433].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author Jayski32
                        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                        Must
                        try
                        to convince them.
                        not working so far
                        they know I am no lawyer

                        Scottie We need more power!!
                        Aye Captain but the Dilithium Crystals are just not working.




                        No just you because at the point where they were spending more money for leads than they would for SEO they logically would consider getting the rank themselves s o they would hire a SEO firm. Scenario one just flopped because your premise is you would make more money ranking the site yourself. That and the fact that many companies will not pay per lead since their businesses is not lead based - my hardware store example. Others will not pay out money for leads to some no name on the Internet. They just Use PPC and outrank you since thats per click too.

                        Still clueless one



                        NO one is selling any secret information in SEO and relatively few businesses are selling just information. Whatever you are yibber yabbering about has already been debunked. go back and read

                        Still clueless two




                        Daydreaming in the afternoon?

                        Well since you cannot dig yourself out of the hole you put yourself in I guess the only recourse is to imagine you are not in it. Meanwhile the site in your sig is STILL not convincing anyone you are pulling down a million a year like some SEO agencies do so.........

                        Congratulations! You self refuted your own point and its forever dead.


                        You keep chugging along with your affiliate dreams though. Fake it till you make it they say.

                        Best conversation I've had in a while with the truly delusional. I mean look at your post count you make living trolling a forum for noobs. I mean that's your job! Its your job because you actually can't do the things you pretend to be able to.

                        The best part is the projecting though. It's like you are living this amazing lie so obviously everyone MUST be a liar too!
                        Yes my sig goes to my domain selling site. It even has a blog that talks about to being a lawyer! I don't ned to sell a single domain to make a living. I just own a shit ton of them that I use. I would be a poor business man if I didn't maximise the assets I already have. Other than the little time I spent throwing up the site it costs me no time (now granted I poked my head in here and got pulled in by a troll. Time I will not be getting back) . The money the site does make goes towards buying more domains. Positive feedback loop.
                        Signature

                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720469].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                          Originally Posted by Jayski32 View Post

                          Best conversation I've had in a while with the truly delusional.
                          There IS hope for you. At least you know your frequent talks to the mirror do not count or perhaps conversations with yourself weren't very good???? (no surprise there)

                          I mean look at your post count you make living trolling a forum for noobs

                          I prefer as many do to look at the thanks count . Don't be jealous. Also noobs don't buy PBNs which I sell here only the experienced. So sorry you struck out twice. SEOs do buy PBNs though - along with domains which you are trying to pimp. Thats why you are so poor at business. You are essential telling potential customers (SEOs that rank other people's sites) they are no good bcause they offer SEO but you clearly want their business. So....lol.....silly but hey we get all kinds here

                          so obviously everyone MUST be a liar too!
                          Board rule of the regulars here. We've seen it all heard it all. Unless you are claiming to e the pope you have nothing new to offer by way of claims. Dime a dozen round these parts. Sorry if you thought the claim was going to buy your argument some oxygen but its still gasping for air.

                          Yes my sig goes to my domain selling site. It even has a blog that talks about to being a lawyer! I don't ned to sell a single domain to make a living.
                          Oooh mama look now . He must be telling the truth because he said so on his blog. Try CNN reporting it if you want to convince.

                          The money the site does make goes towards buying more domains. Positive feedback loop.
                          Why? Since you claim you make more ranking your owns sites than any SEO agency would ranking other sites then you have be making over a million dollars a year (since many do). Couldn't afford a good web design and why bother with that business? Since you are selling them on SEO metrics its obvious you are selling them to be used for SEO purposes but yet didn't you just claim you make more ranking sites yourself?

                          ROFL

                          So you would be saving them for yourself millionaire.

                          Your claims are so OBVIOUSLY fraudulent but still you pretend like you have not been thoroughly busted by the facts.

                          I am sure you know the meaning of the word fraudulent counselor since you claim to be a lawyer.
                          Signature

                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720583].message }}
                          • Profile picture of the author Jayski32
                            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                            There IS hope for you. At least you know your frequent talks to the mirror do not count or perhaps conversations with yourself weren't very good???? (no surprise there)




                            I prefer as many do to look at the thanks count . Don't be jealous. Also noobs don't buy PBNs which I sell here only the experienced. So sorry you struck out twice. SEOs do buy PBNs though - along with domains which you are trying to pimp. Thats why you are so poor at business. You are essential telling potential customers (SEOs that rank other people's sites) they are no good bcause they offer SEO but you clearly want their business. So....lol.....silly but hey we get all kinds here



                            Board rule of the regulars here. We've seen it all heard it all. Unless you are claiming to e the pope you have nothing new to offer by way of claims. Dime a dozen round these parts. Sorry if you thought the claim was going to buy your argument some oxygen but its still gasping for air.



                            Oooh mama look now . He must be telling the truth because he said so on his blog. Try CNN reporting it if you want to convince.



                            Why? Since you claim you make more ranking your owns sites than any SEO agency would ranking other sites then you have be making over a million dollars a year (since many do). Couldn't afford a good web design and why bother with that business? Since you are selling them on SEO metrics its obvious you are selling them to be used for SEO purposes but yet didn't you just claim you make more ranking sites yourself?

                            ROFL

                            So you would be saving them for yourself millionaire.

                            Your claims are so OBVIOUSLY fraudulent but still you pretend like you have not been thoroughly busted by the facts.

                            I am sure you know the meaning of the word fraudulent counselor since you claim to be a lawyer.

                            At what point did I ever claim SEO agencies don't make money. At what point did I claim to be a billionaire? Again, with the lawyer stuff. It really bothers you that I have law degree. Why?

                            I would like to take this moment for anyone else reading to again point out that the line of attack is a AGAIN one of misdirection.

                            An entity pays money for a service for a result. That is a fact. They don't spend money just for the sake of it.

                            Let me give one further example. So for example lets take the practice of law. If you are injured, a lawyer will give you a service of representing you in your case in order to collect from either your insurance company(s) or the responsible party. Now if two lawyers offer their services. One states I make no guarantee as to result but if we win I will take 40% of the win. The other states that I make no guarantee as to result and you must pay me for my time regardless. Now the marketplace has already spoken on this matter and you would be an idiot to hire lawyer number two. You argue that you would be an idiot to hire lawyer number one, which is the actual idiotic position.

                            Now the main distinction between the injury lawyer and an SEO firm is that an SEO firm can actually (if they know what they are doing) get the result BEFORE asking for the business.

                            It be like the first attorney showing up with the settlement check and the second one showing with his same pathetic offer. You can throw out your insults at me all you want but it doesn't hide from the fact that anyone hiring lawyer B in that situation is an idiot. More so anyone arguing that lawyer B is the better lawyer is a hustler.
                            Signature

                            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720785].message }}
                            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                              Too bored with your post to even read it beyond the strawman that I said you were a billionaire. have problem understanding the difference between a B and an M? Your point is dead. SEO agencies make more money than you do so it kills the claim that you will always make more money doing SEO for yourself than you would taking on clients.

                              It was a stupid blanket argument that was wrong to start with and now isn't even worth reading you trying to save it to save face.
                              Signature

                              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720803].message }}
                              • Profile picture of the author Jayski32
                                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                                Too bored with your post to even read it beyond the strawman that I said you were a billionaire. have problem understanding the difference between a B and an M? Your point is dead. SEO agencies make more money than you do so it kills the claim that you will always make more money doing SEO for yourself than you would taking on clients.

                                It was a stupid blanket argument that was wrong to start with and now isn't even worth reading you trying to save it to save face.
                                You don't get to change my argument so you can try to save face. At no point have I ever stated that SEO agencies don't make money.

                                Here I will quote for you again:

                                To be honest there reallyis no such thing as a legit SEO service provider. Anyone who is any good at ranking doesn't rank other people's sites unless they do a few on the side or something. But if someones primary source of income is trying to rank sites for other people then the keyword is TRY.
                                SEO is about ranking sites. If you know how to rank sites, you will make more ranking your own then you will ever make doing it for someone else BY DEFINITION. The only way for the previous statement to be false is if the "someone else" pays more than what the rankings are worth.

                                Please look at the argument. I clearly state you can make MILLIONS or BILLIONS or whatever number you want to insert. Take your hardware store example that your so proud of. Sure they can hire an SEO firm for their podunk nowhere town hardware store for $1k a month all they want. The firm can soak up that cash all day. Of course the hardware store is being completely ripped off as the ranking is worth nowhere near that.

                                A FIRM can make even more money leveraging the recent TV ad blitz for its uber fabulous Coke client. But thats not ranking sites nor is it SEO work.

                                None of these above things would undermine the argument I have made.
                                Signature

                                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720832].message }}
                                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                                  Originally Posted by Jayski32 View Post

                                  You don't get to change my argument so you can try to save face.
                                  Dude you are hilarious if you think its me that has lost face.

                                  Please look at the argument.
                                  Lets... Here is The silly blanket statement you made and got busted on

                                  To be honest there really is no such thing as a legit SEO service provider. Anyone who is any good at ranking doesn't rank other people's sites unless they do a few on the side or something. But if someones primary source of income is trying to rank sites for other people then the keyword is TRY.

                                  Just TOTALLY drop down stupid. A generalized blanket statement that basically asserts that no one in any SEO agency with SEO as their primary source of income is doing anything but trying to rank and that there is no such thing as a legit service provider.

                                  Frankly I should have just let you slink off before rather than even answering such an asinine proposition. Only fools talk in such generalities So I will just let your own words earn the title.

                                  A FIRM can make even more money leveraging the recent TV ad blitz for its uber fabulous Coke client. But thats not ranking sites nor is it SEO work.
                                  You wouldn't know what SEO work is if it climbed up in your lap and slapped you. In your own one post blog there you are talkng about building forum links. Like I said you have no idea of what Seo is outside of what you have read on forums.

                                  Every day SEO agencies create links for their clients that bring them traffic and rankings that are worth More than what they are paid. They do it for companies in ways they could never do for themselves because the companies have to previously exist and have something worthy of linking to in their business. You only know placing links not link bait or ink outreach or anything to do with white hat so you think it is reproducible by anyone or its has to be something like your coke example.

                                  Totally clueless, you have no rational argument for your blanket assertions and are unworthy of any more of my time.
                                  Signature

                                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720872].message }}
                                  • Profile picture of the author Jayski32
                                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                                    Dude you are hilarious if you think its me that has lost face.



                                    Lets... Here is The silly blanket statement you made and got busted on




                                    Just TOTALLY drop down stupid. A generalized blanket statement that basically asserts that no one in any SEO agency with SEO as their primary source of income is doing anything but trying to rank and that there is no such thing as a legit service provider.

                                    Frankly I should have just let you slink off before rather than even answering such an asinine proposition. Only fools talk in such generalities So I will just let your own words earn the title.



                                    You wouldn't know what SEO work is if it climbed up in your lap and slapped you. In your own one post blog there you are talkng about building forum links. Like I said you have no idea of what Seo is outside of what you have read on forums.

                                    Every day SEO agencies create links for their clients that bring them traffic and rankings that are worth More than what they are paid. They do it for companies in ways they could never do for themselves because the companies have to previously exist and have something worthy of linking to in their business. You only know placing links not link bait or ink outreach or anything to do with white hat so you think it is reproducible by anyone or its has to be something like your coke example.

                                    Totally clueless, you have no rational argument for your blanket assertions and are unworthy of any more of my time.

                                    Again trying desperately to change what I said. I love how you presume to know what I do, how I do it, and what I know. You messed up and thought you could belittle someone with your cockamamie neckbeard persona but you ran into someone who happens to actually know what he's talking about and not the schlubs and newbs you like to pick on. Sorry you ended looking so foolish, but again, you only have yourself to blame.
                                    Signature

                                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720908].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sonjay
    The first thing you have to do is to educate yourself, and educate yourself thoroughly.. the WF is one great resource.. if you have that kind of budget, go grab yourself a membership from the WAR ROOM..

    Next, learn some SEO strategies (building backlinks) and driving traffic (social media, email marketing, etc.).. and create your marketing system / process.. relying on traffic from search engines is a long process and it may never come if your website is not getting regular visits from other sources..
    Signature
    SEO Simplified Surefire Strategy
    [ FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ]
    discover what local businesses are doing wrong (to avoid these!) and get desired results even without links
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9718558].message }}
  • Hi Ricebeans87, I agree that these days SEO became really tough due to strict Google guidelines. But, yes there are possible chances to rank well in Google if we follow guidelines and make quality links for the website. I have also seen positive results for my various websites.

    But, the budget you have mentioned is very low and in that budget I don't think its possible to get any good SEO services. Although, if you increase your budget a bit also you can quality service and once you website starts performing you can recover your investment also.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9718573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brandboyz
    Banned
    Hello There ,
    i can help you in this . But dear your budget is low . you have to increase your budget .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9718611].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jan79
    If $25 is all you can invest in seo for your website, then your website isn't worth investing any money in. You could invest your own time in it to make it work, but any serious SEO service (white hat) will cost you much more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9718624].message }}
  • with your tight budget, it'll be hard for you to get a good seo services.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9718634].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markeeter
    I think best bet is that you start trying to learn it yourself, or you'll have to increase your budget. I highly doubt anyone will be working at that price. SEO requires a lot of effort and $25 is just too less!
    Signature

    Having Email Deliverability issues?
    Head off to Winning Email for a free checkup!

    Looking for a freemium Social Media Manager?
    You may wanna check out DoSocial

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9718642].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seegawisdom
    For this budget, just buy one guest post link from PR1 or PR2. Simple solution.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719416].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kynduvme
    $25 will get you absolutely nowhere, ever, for any reason in marketing, business, or SEO, ever ever.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEO-Dave
    Looks like you've all scared the OP off, not responded since the first post :-)

    To the OP at $25 a month you are going to get ripped off, if anyone takes your money they'll almost certainly know no more than you do about SEO.

    If that's your budget I'm afraid you are on your own.

    With only $25 a month I would suggest learning basic SEO yourself for free: it's not that hard, quality content and backlinks. See the SEO tutorial in my sig for a good start on bsic SEO techniques.

    Spend your money on something that will generate organic backlinks, that could be infographics, content webmasters will link to... see what others do in your niche that others links to and copy their example.

    You aren't going to get anything of SEO value from an SEO service for only $25 a month.

    Good luck.

    David
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9719654].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seoboyz01
    You can get good SEO services on any budget. However, that doesn't mean you will get a lot of SEO services for that budget. Do you see what I mean?

    Rather than discouraging you and saying that you can't get any SEO related services for $25 a month, I will just say that your options on SEO work will be more limited in scope.

    For instance, you will likely find someone who can get manually approved edu/.gov blog comments on high page rank blogs for that price. And, what are five or ten high page rank backlinks worth to you?

    Certainly, that's more than you likely have now, so it's a very good start.

    And, then on your second month, you could order another link building package from your SEO expert.

    All those high quality backlinks will start to build up and in a year, you are likely to have 50 more more links back from the most relevant high page rank sites, which will surely increase your value in Google's eyes.

    If you would rather focus on the on-page aspect of your SEO, you could likely hire an article writer to create one really good tutorial or article for your website monthly for the $25 budget.

    The price you quoted won't buy a lot but it will get you started.

    I hope that information helps you out.
    Signature
    Google DOMINATION SEO service - Take your site 1st page of Google.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720081].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SEO-Dave
      Originally Posted by seoboyz01 View Post

      For instance, you will likely find someone who can get manually approved edu/.gov blog comments on high page rank blogs for that price. And, what are five or ten high page rank backlinks worth to you?
      And that's the level of SEO you'll get for $25 a month, completely worthless nofollow comment links and risk a penalty.

      You missed the very important fact that the vast majority of blogs that have comments use nofollow on links which makes them worthless backlinks.

      Even the small percentage of bogs that aren't nofollow they are so heavily spammed the links are either worthless (Google would eventually block PR transfer from a high PR site with no moderation on links) or practically worthless due to the number of other link spammers, spamming for links.

      See the first link in my sig, that's a dofollow WordPress blog. You won't find a single spammed link on that site because I moderate all comments, only links that are added to comments are added by me. If I didn't moderate comments and let spam get out of hand, Google would stop the domain transferring PR out.

      Link spamming sort of worked before Google adopted nofollow, today it's got no SEO value. My best effort well over 10 years ago was getting a domains home page to PR8 from comment spamming only for Google to ban the domain.

      David
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720180].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nik0
      Banned
      Originally Posted by seoboyz01 View Post

      You can get good SEO services on any budget. However, that doesn't mean you will get a lot of SEO services for that budget. Do you see what I mean?

      Rather than discouraging you and saying that you can't get any SEO related services for $25 a month, I will just say that your options on SEO work will be more limited in scope.

      For instance, you will likely find someone who can get manually approved edu/.gov blog comments on high page rank blogs for that price. And, what are five or ten high page rank backlinks worth to you?

      Certainly, that's more than you likely have now, so it's a very good start.

      And, then on your second month, you could order another link building package from your SEO expert.

      All those high quality backlinks will start to build up and in a year, you are likely to have 50 more more links back from the most relevant high page rank sites, which will surely increase your value in Google's eyes.

      If you would rather focus on the on-page aspect of your SEO, you could likely hire an article writer to create one really good tutorial or article for your website monthly for the $25 budget.

      The price you quoted won't buy a lot but it will get you started.

      I hope that information helps you out.
      Do I understand your claim of edu/gov blog comment links being of high quality?

      Do I understand it correctly that you think doing this a year long will result in a backlink profile of 50+ high quality relevant links.

      Anyway, enjoy your dream, I hope you still remember it when you wake up.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Derrickmiller
    If you not willing to increase your budget then you can invest your own time to build some good backlinks and try to increase visitors to your site. You can use Facebook, G+, Twitter, Pinterest ets and share your website free to bring visitors to your blog. Post all important information and details of your blog/product and post them niche related pages, communities, groups. YouTube is also great source of traffic. Or you can hire a need SEO guru how are trying to start his/her career in SEO.

    If you want to learn more about bringing traffic from social medias and YouTube You can Check **Signature.
    Signature

    If you want best free tutorials for Affiliate Marketing
    Check bellow links:
    To learn about best niches
    To learn about traffic and sell products
    To learn YouTube marketing

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720357].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mlmworld
    Originally Posted by Ricebeans87 View Post

    Hi Warriors,

    Since SEO is getting more and more complicated and frustrating I´d like to outsource it.

    I´ve been wondering if there exists a legit and "clean" SEO service based on a monthly subscribtion. Something like 25$ a month or so.

    I know for that kind of money, I cant expect first place on google for high competitive keywords. But I´d like to improve my rankings in the long run and build overall authority.

    Any ideas?

    thx
    Do it yourself, there are methods that decomplicate and defrustrate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9720634].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Romaine
    I've just bumped up our pricing to $150 an hour. $25 a month wouldn't even cover the cost of coffee in our office.
    Signature

    BS free SEO services, training and advice - SEO Point

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9721178].message }}

Trending Topics