How To Increase My Website Traffic. I am Doing The Clothing Online Store !

6 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi All: I am Paul from China.Recently i am running an website gel nail polish for 1 year. But the Traffic is very low. I don't know how to do the SEO for the Magento website. It is online clothing store. I don't want to put too many text link in the website or over do the SEO in the website. Could you help me and give me some suggestions?? THX:-)
#clothing #increase #online #store #traffic #website
  • Profile picture of the author jenniferrini
    If you are going for SEO it will give less traffic only for few months , you have other option... go for SEM ie google and bing ads it will help to drive good traffic and conversion to the website as your website is eCommerce store SEM is perfect option for success in business. If you want to do SEO then go with on page and off page technique and use social media for brand promotion.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9861108].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paulhuang
      Originally Posted by jenniferrini View Post

      If you are going for SEO it will give less traffic only for few months , you have other option... go for SEM ie google and bing ads it will help to drive good traffic and conversion to the website as your website is eCommerce store SEM is perfect option for success in business. If you want to do SEO then go with on page and off page technique and use social media for brand promotion.
      YES, SEM is a good idea. I am trying to use SEO and SEM together. I am looking at and studying the other friends Thread in this Forum. THX, Dear
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9861418].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yavan
    Originally Posted by Paulhuang View Post

    Hi All: I am Paul from China.Recently i am running an website Womens Clothes for 4 months. But the Traffic is very low. I don't know how to do the SEO for the Magento website. It is online clothing store. I don't want to put too many text link in the website or over do the SEO in the website. Could you help me and give me some suggestions?? THX:-)
    Try to find targeted audience, you can find them easily by checking out the other websites in your niche.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9861127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author makad
    just go for adwords and also buy some facebook ads
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9861140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEWARRIOR
    CPC is too costly for products and may not help you in long run.
    Try SEO, create product blog in Free blogging service like wordpress and bookmark those post.
    Do share your product pages in twitter and facebook
    Signature
    SEWARRIOR - web 2.0 Backlink Builder - Download 30 day Free Trial .
    Try Now for Free!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9861161].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Paulhuang
      Originally Posted by SEWARRIOR View Post

      CPC is too costly for products and may not help you in long run.
      Try SEO, create product blog in Free blogging service like wordpress and bookmark those post.
      Do share your product pages in twitter and facebook
      Ya, I am Trying to do that.Do you have some free blog website to recommend me?? THX:-)
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9861414].message }}

Trending Topics