Whic is the best ways to Drive huge Traffic to Adsense blog?

21 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I just want to know that the best methods to generate more traffic to my adsense blog with safely. What can i do to gain this?
Badly need help from all Respected SEO Experts.
Thanks in Advance!
#adsense #blog #drive #huge #traffic #ways #whic
  • Profile picture of the author AntonioSeegars1
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995133].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mminhajuddin
      Thanks a lot bro!
      Can we do SEO? Is it more easy then other methods?
      Signature

      Internet Marketer since 3 years. Love to learn always and prefer to share knowledge with others!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995154].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AntonioSeegars1
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995211].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mminhajuddin
          Originally Posted by AntonioSeegars1 View Post

          SEO is simple. You just have to pick the right keywords. I do SEO before I do anything else. I'll give you the method I use to do it.
          Excellent Idea! Thanks a lot!
          Please tell me how to drive traffic by Reddit? Can we still use reddit for generating Traffic?
          Signature

          Internet Marketer since 3 years. Love to learn always and prefer to share knowledge with others!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995375].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeMizOne
    What's up man, depending on the niche you're in you could use Reddit, if you get to the front page of Reddit you can easily get up to 100k unique vistors, not only that but your blog will be shared through out Facebook, Twitter and many more. Just make sure that you have easy to find share buttons on your site.

    I answered this question in another thread recently but I managed to get 300k unique visitors to my by just using Reddit, get to the front page and you're set for some high quality traffic.

    If you want more information and help just PM me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Lee
    Huge traffic? Get something to go viral or at least somewhat popular on a social network.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995236].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author expmrb
      Originally Posted by Chris Lee View Post

      Huge traffic? Get something to go viral or at least somewhat popular on a social network.
      I agree huge traffic can be easily generated if the content goes viral in some way. Try to build as much as unique content you can and share them in the social networking sites, social bookmarking sites etc.
      Direct advertising is a great option to drive quick traffic but if you are expecting to generate revenue from that traffic then it may turn not so well. As the CPC of adsense may fall due to your ad traffic.
      Signature
      SEO Motionz Forum & Blog- Digital Marketing Forum & Blog,
      Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995740].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    Originally Posted by mminhajuddin View Post

    I just want to know that the best methods to generate more traffic to my adsense blog with safely. What can i do to gain this?
    Badly need help from all Respected SEO Experts.
    Thanks in Advance!
    SEO! SEO!! SEO!!!
    And that's where many fail.

    Find a niche/market and good list of high traffic keywords with high CPC.
    Rank the keywords on Google.

    That's just not enough, you need a good ads placement, responsive website that offers real value.

    The CPC doesn't really have to be high if your keyword traffic volume is high.

    John
    Signature
    Grow your social media account, Spotify Streams, YT Views & IG Followers & More
    Software & Mobile APP Developer
    Buy Spotify, Facebook Bot & IG M/S Method
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995299].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mminhajuddin
      Originally Posted by johnben1444 View Post

      SEO! SEO!! SEO!!!
      And that's where many fail.

      Find a niche/market and good list of high traffic keywords with high CPC.
      Rank the keywords on Google.

      That's just not enough, you need a good ads placement, responsive website that offers real value.

      The CPC doesn't really have to be high if your keyword traffic volume is high.

      John
      Thanks for your help.
      You know that high traffic keywords with high CPC is more hard to rank on Google.
      Now what can i do to rank easily on top of google?
      Signature

      Internet Marketer since 3 years. Love to learn always and prefer to share knowledge with others!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Forget the blog, all the Adsense traffic you need is on Youtube with forced pre-roll ads that you get paid for even If traffic doesn't click.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timpears
    I am kicking some butt with AdSense. In the last 28 days (probably 10 or less) I have made $0.05 from AdSense. LOL, but what the hell, it keeps adding up with a penny every day or two. With any luck, I will get these couple sites I have AdSense on ranked and get a bit of traffic.
    Signature

    Tim Pears

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995409].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sam2476
      Originally Posted by timpears View Post

      I am kicking some butt with AdSense. In the last 28 days (probably 10 or less) I have made $0.05 from AdSense. LOL, but what the hell, it keeps adding up with a penny every day or two. With any luck, I will get these couple sites I have AdSense on ranked and get a bit of traffic.

      I think I'm a bit the same way, I had an awesome run of $5 in a week.... now its back to 2-3c a day


      Thanks to AntonioSeegars for the tips too, they are really helpful
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9995634].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timpears
    I tried that social stuff big time a while back. Not a single person clicked on an ad. I was getting around a hundred visits per day, and not a single penny from AdSense. Pretty disappointed with all the work I put into it. I have heard so much about the social shareing, but it didn't seem to work for me.

    I even did a blast with Syndwire to two accounts in a lot of social sites with this blog. Little to no response to it. I must have crappy articles I guess. Who knows. IM is pretty much a mystery. I have made close to $250 per day in the past, but these days pretty dismal. Oh well.
    Signature

    Tim Pears

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10000780].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Xochitl Shat
    There are many ways you can increase traffic on your website I'm going to look at some of them:
    * Produce eye-catching headlines.
    * Produce fantastic articles — create a label with regard to website as a supply of helpful, practical, hilarious, entertaining, or even inspiring articles.
    * Utilize eye-catching pics in addition to graphics in order to attract focus on your blogposts.
    * Concentrate on Long-Tail Key terms
    * Receive Others in order to Customer Website on your own Web site
    * Make a Fb page for the website. Use it in order to contact your readers in addition to post the notification whenever you submit a new website content. and so on.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10001583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ranksword
    Organic traffic is the best traffic for adsense and for that you need work hard on seo.
    Social media traffic are not always adsense safe.
    Signature
    Check your website worth - webvaluecheck.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10001595].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author InitialEffort
    If you have already targeted a content for high paying keywords, written a valuable content and had positioned your ads efficiently - the next thing to do is to engage in social media, blogging, blogposts platforms, etc. Tumblr, reddit, weebly, facebook are great sites to create links from.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10001823].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mminhajuddin
    This Thread was created on 11th Apr 2015.
    Thanks all for good suggestion.
    Now i am able to get more traffic to my site.
    I am getting good success day by day!
    I learned so many Traffic driving techniques from many pr bloggers blog and following them.
    Really, i now i like to share my knowledge with others. I am getting good response from my readers.
    Signature

    Internet Marketer since 3 years. Love to learn always and prefer to share knowledge with others!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10179074].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
      Originally Posted by mminhajuddin View Post

      I am getting good success day by day!
      Congrats!

      I took a peek at your blog, and I'm kind of worried that the methods you employ are not too sustainable.

      For example, if you burn your FB friends by posting your blog links all the time, they will eventually stop either following you or paying any attention to your posts. I've watched an acquaintance do this couple of years ago. She was sure that she had found the means to success even though she was only toiling in a small echo chamber.

      Posting your blog URLs to dozens of groups is something that both FB and group owners frown upon. There's cases when extensive spam has gotten sites blocked from the whole of FB, and even if that doesn't happen the admins are quicker to react the second time around.

      SEO advice is on the par with many non-expert blogs. Yeah, I just called it bad.
      Signature
      Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
      Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

      What's your excuse?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10179251].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mminhajuddin
        Originally Posted by nettiapina View Post

        Congrats!

        I took a peek at your blog, and I'm kind of worried that the methods you employ are not too sustainable.

        For example, if you burn your FB friends by posting your blog links all the time, they will eventually stop either following you or paying any attention to your posts. I've watched an acquaintance do this couple of years ago. She was sure that she had found the means to success even though she was only toiling in a small echo chamber.

        Posting your blog URLs to dozens of groups is something that both FB and group owners frown upon. There's cases when extensive spam has gotten sites blocked from the whole of FB, and even if that doesn't happen the admins are quicker to react the second time around.

        SEO advice is on the par with many non-expert blogs. Yeah, I just called it bad.
        Hi Respected nettiapina,
        Definitely agree with you.
        (Really, it was an article for just starting out people who get very low traffic!)
        I have not so much time to post on multiple groups or to share with friends:-D

        Yes, this kind of traffic do not last long also!
        But, Sharing content on various niche related groups or communities can give some good results.
        I see many bloggers share their experience how they are driving traffic from social sites.

        Anyway, appreciate your thoughts and i always stop by :-D
        Signature

        Internet Marketer since 3 years. Love to learn always and prefer to share knowledge with others!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10181973].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Carl Hardy
    it better to for social media posting to get huge traffic for your blog.....
    Signature
    Defence Industries - procurement platform for key decision makers to expand business opportunities globally.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10179086].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dronehawk
    In addition to seo, social media traffic can drive you a huge traffic. With a good facebook fan page, and interesting topics you write about, some can go viral.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10183695].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author drsatyakarna
    DO the SEO Off page Work High pr Site. Sharing the Content social networking site. Social Media are the good way promote business. LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter is High pr social networking sites.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10184096].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mminhajuddin
      Originally Posted by drsatyakarna View Post

      DO the SEO Off page Work High pr Site. Sharing the Content social networking site. Social Media are the good way promote business. LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter is High pr social networking sites.
      Hi,
      Yes, following these methods and day by day i am getting results!
      Thanks for your suggestion
      Signature

      Internet Marketer since 3 years. Love to learn always and prefer to share knowledge with others!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10199464].message }}

Trending Topics