Best SEO GIGS on FIverr?

by mahol
14 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello Guys,

I was thinking to start a niche site for CPA offer and I want to rank it on #1 page.

I know you will tell me that fiverr is not good for SEO and buying backlinks, but you are wrong.

One of the contact has great success with only fiverr gigs and he is earning $$$$ (four figures a month). Obviously nobody reveal his secret gigs.

But still asking can anyone tell me their experience about niche sites and five gigs?
#fiverr #gigs #seo
  • Profile picture of the author 03navneetkumar
    See, It's not depend on fiverr. It depend on your own strategy:

    You must have good strategy and according to that you will buy the gig for CPA offer. Do you have an anchor text plan for your CPA offer?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10063920].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mahol
      Yes sir.

      backlinking plan + deep keyword research is ready ...

      Originally Posted by 03navneetkumar View Post

      See, It's not depend on fiverr. It depend on your own strategy:

      You must have good strategy and according to that you will buy the gig for CPA offer. Do you have an anchor text plan for your CPA offer?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10067407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
    You're outsourcing a button click, and potentially avoiding to learn to use the tool and paying for the license. It might be for a quick analysis, or it might be for a spam link run. Yes, some of those are fairly good for what they are and for what you're paying for them.

    In my experience the products and deliverables match the price.
    Signature
    Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
    Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

    What's your excuse?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10063987].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulgl
      If you opened a book title,
      "Best SEO gigs on fiverr"
      It would be empty.

      Anyone that says anything else is one to be avoided.
      Unless you want to run your site down a toilet.
      That seems to be norm here, however.
      Get out of the sewer.

      Anyone who opens their money sites up to any
      knucklehead on fiverr, is an idiot.

      Paul
      Signature

      If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10064310].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DABK
        To add to what Paul said, there are many SEO suppliers on fiverr who are awesome at what they do. I mean, they say they'll sell yuo a pyramid with 6 web 2.0 as first tier and 5000 3rd tier and 95000 4th tier in 5 days.

        And, five days later, you get just that.


        Problem is, it's not going to help you.

        They are selling not because what they sell works but because there's a hungry market for it.

        For best SEO results, you need a functioning noggin and to understand on page SEO (use your keywords and related phrases on the page you want to rank) and off page SEO.

        Off page SEO is really simple: get more back links than anyone else; or get better.

        Google has a ranking system for backlinks, which is unknown. All we know is that links from related pages are better than links from pages that have nothing to do with what your page is about

        and, links from pages on sites Google trusts more are better than links from pages Google trusts less.

        So, one great way of doing SEO is to create great content (not many pieces of content, just one kick ass content). Then contact webmasters with sites in related industry and tell them, Hey, this article you got on page x of your site... your readers would appreciate additional info, such as...

        You can find a nice article covering that info here.


        You get a few of them to link, you're ahead of the game.

        Another way is to create several sites (private network) and link to your main site.

        Does spamming work: yes, but you need to know what you're doing with every spamming tool you have and be prepared to have your websites wiped out and to replace them.

        Did you notice that all of the above require effort and skill? (Which can be replaced with money: as in, you hire people who have the skill and are willing to put in the effort for a certain amount. Of course, you, then need a different set of skills: choose the right people.)

        Originally Posted by paulgl View Post

        If you opened a book title,
        "Best SEO gigs on fiverr"
        It would be empty.

        Anyone that says anything else is one to be avoided.
        Unless you want to run your site down a toilet.
        That seems to be norm here, however.
        Get out of the sewer.

        Anyone who opens their money sites up to any
        knucklehead on fiverr, is an idiot.

        Paul
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10064444].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mahol
          Thank you for your reply

          As you were talking about off page SEO, I know backlinks from relevant content and from high authority websites works. That's why PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK term comes into existance. Many people keep on saying that PBN's are dead. I know why they have just said that. Because they used spun, low quality content for Tier 1 plan and they got the penalty.

          But in my case for tier 1 link I am going to point out full unique articles to my money site.

          and yes, people banking hard with BLACKHAT OFF PAGE SEO.

          Originally Posted by DABK View Post

          To add to what Paul said, there are many SEO suppliers on fiverr who are awesome at what they do. I mean, they say they'll sell yuo a pyramid with 6 web 2.0 as first tier and 5000 3rd tier and 95000 4th tier in 5 days.

          And, five days later, you get just that.


          Problem is, it's not going to help you.

          They are selling not because what they sell works but because there's a hungry market for it.

          For best SEO results, you need a functioning noggin and to understand on page SEO (use your keywords and related phrases on the page you want to rank) and off page SEO.

          Off page SEO is really simple: get more back links than anyone else; or get better.

          Google has a ranking system for backlinks, which is unknown. All we know is that links from related pages are better than links from pages that have nothing to do with what your page is about

          and, links from pages on sites Google trusts more are better than links from pages Google trusts less.

          So, one great way of doing SEO is to create great content (not many pieces of content, just one kick ass content). Then contact webmasters with sites in related industry and tell them, Hey, this article you got on page x of your site... your readers would appreciate additional info, such as...

          You can find a nice article covering that info here.


          You get a few of them to link, you're ahead of the game.

          Another way is to create several sites (private network) and link to your main site.

          Does spamming work: yes, but you need to know what you're doing with every spamming tool you have and be prepared to have your websites wiped out and to replace them.

          Did you notice that all of the above require effort and skill? (Which can be replaced with money: as in, you hire people who have the skill and are willing to put in the effort for a certain amount. Of course, you, then need a different set of skills: choose the right people.)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10067423].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author zimmerseo
        Originally Posted by paulgl View Post

        Anyone who opens their money sites up to any
        knucklehead on fiverr, is an idiot.
        Nicely expressed. My sentiments exactly.
        Signature
        *** Internet marketing and link building services. ***
        ***I specialise in Local SEO for small to medium businesses at prices you can afford.***
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10067802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamesfreddyc
    Originally Posted by mahol View Post

    But still asking can anyone tell me their experience about niche sites and five gigs?
    I've been happy using a couple of gigs for:

    1. Citations. Choose high rated person that does manual submissions and provides a spreadsheet of the work (including the actual url's and any login credentials if applicable).

    2. Image editing. This is really a good idea if you are running a web store and need to have transparency/background color removed for lots of images. This type of gig can pay off because I've found the image editing to be a huge time-sucking activity.

    3. Content creation. Instead of Fiverr, I'd recommend iWriter and only have premium or elite writers for your articles. You will still have to proofread each, but in general you get better quality with less errors than if you went with a basic writer.

    Those are just a couple of things I can think of.

    Now, I know what you are really after on Fiverr but I agree with the others, just don't do it. That's not to say don't use Fiverr, but you use it for things that free up your time to spend on the SEO activities that will benefit you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10064442].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slade556
    The problem with Fiverr is that, out of 100 sellers, maybe ONE is actually good at SEO. And this one person simply cannot compete with all the ignorants who offer a crappy service for $5. The regular Joe, if he has to choose between paying $5 for 5 great backlinks or 1,000 backlinks.. guess which one he chooses!

    That's why it's close to impossible to find a good fiverr seller who will actually help your website SEO wise! Selling SEO services on Fiverr, if you actually know what they're worth, is just not worth it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10067736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cindynorwood
    I don't think that its the fiverr sellers that are knuckleheads, when a person can not afford to buy
    SEO tools and services that are worth hundreds of dollars and chooses to pay fiverr sellers 5 bucks they cant honestly expect to get 5000 dollars worth of service can they?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10071807].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SandraGenJobs
    With feverr, you get what you pay for. Yes, there might be some great sellers out there but you'll have to work your hat off to find them. If you really want to build a successful high ranked website, you better start working for it, instead of outsourcing the things that you are required to do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10072580].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winnermarketing
    There is so many diffrent strtegies to get traffic,
    I suggest you to find another system but no Fiverr
    Signature

    Free Guide to Make Money Online [Now!]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10072622].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Xochitl Shat
    The gig returned inside of 24 hours; inconvenience is it's in a specialty that I don't like to target – Health. I don't like to focus on this corner for 2 reasons.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10072934].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author habibkhan01
      Banned
      At the time of choosing fiverr best gigs you need to follow the sellers details about that gigs and review from buyers. You can also consider that who will invest more time for your order.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10074620].message }}

Trending Topics