Keywords Suddenly Dropped

6 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi Friends,

I have a website based on wedding makeup artists. From past two years I am doing SEO for that site and the rankings are in first page in google. But suddenly my rankings are dropped to third page.

1. What are reasons for dropping the ranks and why it was happened?
2. What are the immediate steps for getting the same rankings?
#dropped #keywords #suddenly
  • Profile picture of the author davidmillernyc
    Here are few tips.

    Build quality backlinks.

    Write high quality content for promotion.

    Use unique content with attractive title.

    Promote your content in the following channels.

    Social Networking

    Blog Posting

    Online Content Upload

    Press Release

    Article

    Business Listing

    Linkedin Long Post

    Google + Long Post

    Video Promotion

    Infographic

    Questions and Answers

    Forums

    Blog Commenting

    Participate in Groups and Communities

    Classifieds
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10267132].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hemanth Malli
      Originally Posted by davidmillernyc View Post

      Here are few tips.

      Build quality backlinks.

      Write high quality content for promotion.

      Use unique content with attractive title.

      Promote your content in the following channels.

      Social Networking

      Blog Posting

      Online Content Upload

      Press Release

      Article

      Business Listing

      Linkedin Long Post

      Google + Long Post

      Video Promotion

      Infographic

      Questions and Answers

      Forums

      Blog Commenting

      Participate in Groups and Communities

      Classifieds
      Thanks for sharing your valuable thoughts.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10268607].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
    Originally Posted by Hemanth Malli View Post

    1. What are reasons for dropping the ranks and why it was happened?
    2. What are the immediate steps for getting the same rankings?
    How on earth could we know that? You've not provided any data.

    It could be anything from site redesign to some kind of change in site settings, or from fairly minor fluctuation to getting slapped. You know, anything at all.
    Signature
    Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
    Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

    What's your excuse?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10267155].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hemanth Malli
      Originally Posted by nettiapina View Post

      How on earth could we know that? You've not provided any data.

      It could be anything from site redesign to some kind of change in site settings, or from fairly minor fluctuation to getting slapped. You know, anything at all.
      Hi nettiapina,

      My site was redesigned a year ago. Site was perfectly designed and there was no issues in site. My keywords were dropped recently 1 month ago.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10268608].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
        Originally Posted by Hemanth Malli View Post

        My site was redesigned a year ago. Site was perfectly designed and there was no issues in site. My keywords were dropped recently 1 month ago.
        Well, you still provided no data that we could use to help you, but claimed that something is "perfectly designed". I give up.
        Signature
        Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
        Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

        What's your excuse?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10271092].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasminemartin
    Might be google bot is not getting any new update or content on your website that is why your ranking dropped out.
    Signature

    Custom website design by professional website designer

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10271063].message }}

Trending Topics