Challenge!! Suggestions to improve Unze SEO ranking

10 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hey,

I hope you are doing well. I'm looking for expert views from SEO experts on Unze

Its current search engine ranking is very ill. Its hard to find it on high search volume keywords, it may because of high competition. Here are some steps which i need to focus to improve its SEO:

1- Revise its SEO strategy
2- Keyword Research
3- Remove irrelevant backlinks
4- How to rank keywords?

Uzne is operating in UK, they need to rank their keywords in Google.co.uk. You may suggest your best practice regarding these points. It would be great if you will suggest your points to improve Unze's SEO.

Thank you.
#challenge #improve #keyword #ranking #seo #suggestions #unze
  • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
    There's no text on front page, category pages, or even product pages. The content is very thin thorough the site.

    Don't remove backlinks. It's usually a waste of time.
    Signature
    Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
    Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

    What's your excuse?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10543105].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author digitalbakar
      Thanks for your reply. But how to find the best keywords and how to rank them? GKP, Keywordtool.io & some other keyword tools i have used but the keywords which i find have high searches and but also having high competition as well.

      Now what i think, why not to find medium level search volume and low competition keywords? How to find them? What are your thoughts on it?
      Regarding Back-links, current back-links are irrelevant, isn't harm current SEO ranking?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10543128].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
        Originally Posted by digitalbakar View Post

        But how to find the best keywords and how to rank them?
        You've already got a ton of keywords. You know what the shop is selling, and every product is a potentially ranking page. I'd just concentrate on the product and category descriptions before doing something else.
        Signature
        Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
        Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

        What's your excuse?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10543300].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author digitalbakar
          Thanks brother for your this. Its helpful feedback.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10543359].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author justmagnet
    You need to use content marketing to get more links.

    I can see there are only three articles on the blog. Here is my observation -

    1 - Content on the blog post is less. Article should be in deep detail (2000 words or more) to attract backlinks.

    2 - URL of the blog post is too long. This is not good from CTR perspective and from SEO perspective.

    3 - Use share button near to the title

    4 - Try to use colourful images to get more clicks.

    5 - There is no H2 and H3 heading which would give reason to search engine to rank on 1st page.

    6 - Grammer is also not that good.

    For keyword analysis, I would use Related Keywords Tool | Discover Keyword Opportunities with the Related Keywords Tool

    Hope that helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10543188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by digitalbakar View Post

    Hey,

    I hope you are doing well. I'm looking for expert views from SEO experts on Unze

    Its current search engine ranking is very ill. Its hard to find it on high search volume keywords, it may because of high competition. Here are some steps which i need to focus to improve its SEO:

    1- Revise its SEO strategy
    2- Keyword Research
    3- Remove irrelevant backlinks
    4- How to rank keywords?

    Uzne is operating in UK, they need to rank their keywords in Google.co.uk. You may suggest your best practice regarding these points. It would be great if you will suggest your points to improve Unze's SEO.

    Thank you.
    Is this your site?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10543357].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author digitalbakar
      Working for them, it has very ill SEO. Please give your feedback how to improve its SEO?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10543361].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
        Some rep management needed. 2 star rating on first page of searching by brand.

        See if you can stomp that out with some SEO.
        Signature

        "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10543387].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by digitalbakar View Post

        Working for them, it has very ill SEO. Please give your feedback how to improve its SEO?


        You not doing anything besides begging someone else to do a job for you for a client that's just as clueless.

        GTFO.
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10543397].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
        Originally Posted by digitalbakar View Post

        Working for them, it has very ill SEO. Please give your feedback how to improve its SEO?
        So you took a job that you have no idea how to do? Then you want the community here to bail you out.

        Sorry. Not helping on that one.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10543439].message }}

Trending Topics