How helpful are the SEO services in Fiverr?

8 replies
  • SEO
  • |
How was your experience with SEO services on Fiverr? Did you website really ranked at 1st page of Google?

I contacted one of the most popular and recommended SEO gig in Fiverr, but he said he can't guarantee the result. And I also told him my site is a new site, so he said don't expect to get from nowhere to 1st page. I asked him again he said he can never promise the result.

I'm not sure how effective the SEO gig is.

What is your experience?

And also how did you decide about what keywords your want to rank with? Do you go to Google Keyword planner and pick out the most clicked keywords?
#fiverr #helpful #seo #services
  • Profile picture of the author DABK
    You got yourself an honest fiverr seller. He/She/They cannot guarantee you'll be on page 1, let alone #1, because they don't own Google.

    I don't see how you can have good results by paying $5 for a bunch of links.

    You just can't get good quality at that price.

    Plus, if you don't know what you're doing, it can hurt you.

    Originally Posted by kekehuang View Post

    How was your experience with SEO services on Fiverr? Did you website really ranked at 1st page of Google?

    I contacted one of the most popular and recommended SEO gig in Fiverr, but he said he can't guarantee the result. And I also told him my site is a new site, so he said don't expect to get from nowhere to 1st page. I asked him again he said he can never promise the result.

    I'm not sure how effective the SEO gig is.

    What is your experience?

    And also how did you decide about what keywords your want to rank with? Do you go to Google Keyword planner and pick out the most clicked keywords?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657738].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author FreedomBlogger
      Originally Posted by DABK View Post

      You got yourself an honest fiverr seller. He/She/They cannot guarantee you'll be on page 1, let alone #1, because they don't own Google.

      I don't see how you can have good results by paying $5 for a bunch of links.

      You just can't get good quality at that price.

      Plus, if you don't know what you're doing, it can hurt you.
      Very well said!

      That reply said it all!

      You cannot expect quality SEO services at those low prices, period.

      And as the fellow IMer above said, if you don't really know what you should do to rank in the search engine - do not even play with backlinks and buying backlinks!

      Learn everything you need to know (exactly) FIRST!

      I would personally not buy any backlinks from fiverr, and anywhere in general. I have actually been able to rank for long tail keywords in the internet marketing niche WITHOUT getting any backlinks to my blog posts.

      For example; if you google "generate network marketing leads" you will find my blog post that I have in my signature below - on the first page. And I am ranking number one for this other keyword "free solo ads that work" - google it and you can see for yourself.

      I have not given any type of backlinks to these two blog posts and they rank very high for such competitive keywords. I have not done a single bit of Off-Page SEO lol

      All I do is OUTWORK the other pages ranking - so why wouldn't google rank my epic blog posts high? hehehe ...

      A lot of people really think that getting tons of backlinks is the only way to rank up - and YES, getting a lot of backlinks can help tremendously but only when done CORRECTLY.

      But if you don't really know how to do the backlinking correctly and safely, you can still rank without them! .. you just have to be very smart about it my friend!

      ANyways, I hope this helps ya!

      Cheers!
      Signature
      At the beginning, I thought making money online with a blog was super super hard. Not anymore. Learn the art of making money online blogging - step by step - HERE.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fastreplies
    Originally Posted by kekehuang View Post

    And also how did you decide about what keywords your want to rank with? Do you go to Google Keyword planner and pick out the most clicked keywords?
    And then what?
    You get ranked in #1 (nah) and when people visit your site... WTF, where Am I?

    You want to be ranked for words directly connected to your site's subject. Simple as that.



    fastreplies
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657838].message }}
  • I have watched lot of videos and researched about that topic. They recommend not getting SEO gigs via Fiverr. I heard they backlinks they use have some porn sites related links which can hurt you bad in your business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657868].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    You know damn well anyone on the fence for a fiverr gig doesn't care what anyone says on a forum. They're buying a gig. It's as good as done.

    Give them a month or two & they'll be asking how to disavow 9,000 .edu/.gov links.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657875].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ktz16
    Hiring an SEO for $5 on fiverr and throwing a $5 bill out the window achieve the same result.
    Signature
    Small-Dollar Loan Forum Click link for more information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10658089].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      Nah! If you throw it out the window, a kid might find it, buy ice cream and be happy. If you spend it on fiverr, you're contributing to fiverr owners' retirement fund and helping some shmoe in a poor country perpetuate the idea that fiverr is a great place to buy backlinks.

      Originally Posted by ktz16 View Post

      Hiring an SEO for $5 on fiverr and throwing a $5 bill out the window achieve the same result.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10658699].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KylieSweet
    Originally Posted by kekehuang View Post

    How was your experience with SEO services on Fiverr? Did you website really ranked at 1st page of Google?
    Acquiring their services for a cheap price is just like getting a hammer and smashing your head. Desperate people only appreciate this kind of service. RIP for your website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10658344].message }}

Trending Topics