Does Page Rank still Matter in SEO

42 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Google has Remove the Page Rank Toolbar so just want to know that Page Rank is still playing a roll in SEO Rankings?

Please share your feedback!
#matter #page #rank #seo
  • Originally Posted by ezrankings View Post

    Recently Google has Remove the Page Rank Toolbar so just want to know that Page Rank is still in SEO Rankings?

    Please share your feedback!
    Yes, PR is still very important for rankings. The quality of a backlink is determined by the PR of the page on which it is placed and whether or not it is dofollow. A site that has a good number of backlinks that are dofollow and placed on High PR pages will have a better chance of ranking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10716330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shawon21700
    PR is now not a fact but the pages where you linking is this page do follow and how many links have in that page that is now fact .
    But PR now totally not fact cause PR are withdraw by Google.
    So try to make links that website which have many back links and site is do follow
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10716395].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    PR is still used by Google, however they no longer share the PageRank data publicly. You have no idea what the PageRank is for any page on the internet.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10716425].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author letstrak
    No, Google update it all website page rank are zero now. Now you can see domain authority and Alexa ranking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10716433].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HayleyS
    Originally Posted by ezrankings View Post

    Recently Google has Remove the Page Rank Toolbar so just want to know that Page Rank is still in SEO Rankings?

    Please share your feedback!
    Recently I came across one interesting article about Page Rank https://www.seoworx.net.au/page-rank-still-important/! I suggest you read it too, and I am sure you will find such information really interesting for you. Good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10717775].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ankurchabda
    Yes,Pagerank is still the most revealing & important statistic that governs a domain’s potential to rank.For many of us who have been making our living on the Web for the last several years, Google PageRank was the metric that we wanted to chase. Google says it’s used to explain a page’s value.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10717814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maddy5
    Hello Friend ,

    I think page rank still matter in the world of SEO but the only difference is that we cant see page rank any more. Though its my personal opinion another thing thats important is the MOZ DA, that can be a good indicator of the sites overall Authority.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10717900].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onlinesmsshop
    Page rank is show a quality and level of each website to how much is a trustworthy website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10717921].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anky
    Yes it is not a ranking factor. The Google use for internal system to evaluate the website authority but nothing is publicly available.

    Moz DA and PA would be a better metric to use these days as thats still monthly updated and you can see whats impacting the score. .
    Signature

    OpenXcell is rated as top Mobile App Development Company | iPhone App Development Company in India and USA.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10717954].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by ankurchabda View Post

    Yes,Pagerank is still the most revealing & important statistic that governs a domain's potential to rank.For many of us who have been making our living on the Web for the last several years, Google PageRank was the metric that we wanted to chase. Google says it's used to explain a page's value.
    Google has never said PageRank is "used to explain a page's value". It is a measure of the quality of incoming links.

    Originally Posted by onlinesmsshop View Post

    Page rank is show a quality and level of each website to how much is a trustworthy website.
    No, PageRank never did that. When we could see PageRank data, you could easily find junk pages with high PR.

    Originally Posted by Anky View Post

    Yes it is not a ranking factor. The Google use for internal system to evaluate the website authority but nothing is publicly available.

    Moz DA and PA would be a better metric to use these days as thats still monthly updated and you can see whats impacting the score. .
    The problem with that is Google does not use DA or PA. They are 3rd party metrics that can sometimes be misleading.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10718032].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TZ
    Since Google stopped showing their silly little green bar for each web page users now have to judge a page by whether or not they like the content.


    This was a great move by Google.
    Signature

    $php_coding = "consistent cash";

    echo ("Give me" . " " . $php_coding . "!");

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10718706].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      You are assuming that users actually paid attention and/or cared about PR. I know quite a few who didn't. If it was #1 in the results, they clicked on it first.

      They still do that.

      Originally Posted by TZ View Post

      Since Google stopped showing their silly little green bar for each web page users now have to judge a page by whether or not they like the content.


      This was a great move by Google.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10718732].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by TZ View Post

      Since Google stopped showing their silly little green bar for each web page users now have to judge a page by whether or not they like the content.


      This was a great move by Google.
      Traffic never used pagerank.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dkate9
    Google has officially shut down toolbar PageRank to the general public. Meaning, internally Google will still be using the data, but it will no longer be visible to the public.I think page rank still matter in the world of SEO because Google Pagerank allows you to get your website pages seen above your competitors. This means more overall traffic to your website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10721778].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bookmarking
    I am not sure yet whether the PR or pagerank system still works or not, as afaik they look like withdrawn it, but not completely. If thats correct than I must say its a massive change google pulled :S
    Signature

    35% COUPON AVAILABLE - AFFORDABLE GENUINE SEO COMANY! Just Ask Me how to get the coupon!?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10725794].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      You sell SEO and you're not sure Google stopped making PR available to us? That it stopped updating it about 3 years ago?

      Oh, your poor, poor clients!

      Originally Posted by bookmarking View Post

      I am not sure yet whether the PR or pagerank system still works or not, as afaik they withdrawn it completely. If thats correct than I must say its a massive change google pulled :S
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10725801].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bookmarking
        Do you feel good when you offend people?
        PR was not stooped 3 years ago, you can perfectly see the PR of a page even today.
        What happened 3 years ago is that PR was disregarded as a SEO factor (officially).
        However, they are a lot of speculation on this and also uncertainty. For example: Alexa keep counting PR on their tops and Alexa is a SEO factor.
        Even Archive.org count PR today. Put a website with PR1 (but popular) on archives and you will barely see any evidence. Put a PR4 there and you will see archives every day. So is dead and still alive.
        Now rumors says that will be completely removed this year. Will see about that, as it was been said that will be removed last year too.

        As for your posts, we would apreciate a more friendly approach. You wouldn't like to be offended of the way you do your work, would you?

        Originally Posted by DABK View Post

        You sell SEO and you're not sure Google stopped making PR available to us? That it stopped updating it about 3 years ago?

        Oh, your poor, poor clients!
        Signature

        35% COUPON AVAILABLE - AFFORDABLE GENUINE SEO COMANY! Just Ask Me how to get the coupon!?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726082].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author paulgl
          Originally Posted by bookmarking View Post

          Do you feel good when you offend people?
          PR was not stooped 3 years ago, you can perfectly see the PR of a page even today.
          What happened 3 years ago is that PR was disregarded as a SEO factor (officially).
          However, they are a lot of speculation on this and also uncertainty. For example: Alexa keep counting PR on their tops and Alexa is a SEO factor.

          As for your posts, we would apreciate a more friendly approach. You wouldn't like to be offended of the way you do your work, would you?
          Okay, pal. I'll give you a more friendly approach.

          You CANNOT see the PR of any page today. Never. Ever. Can't do it. Period. End of story.
          (So what kind of SEO are you again?)

          3 years ago, PR was NOT tossed out as a ranking factor. It was made hidden by google.
          Hence, the first comment by you is pure nonsense.

          Alexa?!?!?!?! Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?!?!?!

          Alexa has nothing to do with SEO.

          And yes, I feel quite good to show how little, if any, you actually know!


          Paul
          Signature

          If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726107].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author DABK
          The goal is not to offend you. The goal is to point out to you you don't know SEO.

          https://www.seroundtable.com/google-...ain-19482.html

          https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...gerank/159112/

          You should have known. You could have done a search before you responded to me and Paul.

          And those people/sites/tools that tell you PR, they're lying to you because if they told the truth, you wouldn't buy what they sell.

          Google pagerank updates, pagerank dead, google confirms that pagerank is no more

          And, if you want to hear it from the horse's mouth: https://twitter.com/JohnMu/status/707479911766888448

          https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...nfirms/117691/

          Originally Posted by bookmarking View Post

          Listen pal Paul,
          I am not sure if you are a friend with DABK and you have his back or something (and the rest that will came after), everyone has the right to have an opinion, regardless of your aggressiveness and status in here. So stop behaving like a God where his subjects stay with the head down when you talk!
          You are just a member, period!.

          Things are very simple with Alexa and has a lot to do with SEO. There is a lot of SEO talk and info's about it. Alexa ranking helps in Google Search rankings and SEO because you will likely get a handful of links if you have a popular websites in your specific industry or niche.
          Alexa is also havely used as SEO and ranking factor on many apps and seo extensions.
          One of the most legit SEO tool called Internet Business Promoter, a very respectable german company have in all of their SEO sections a chapter called:
          "Ranking factors digest"
          Alexa is a factor between: social media factors, Web Site Age, Server Speed, SEOprofiler and so on. Is actually mentioned twice as a factor.

          Here is a proof. I made a screen shot for you of a report on this section:


          Probably you should have a fight with them too!

          And PR can be found. For those that does not put their had on the ground, use:
          prchecker.info
          and any other checker.
          On many plugins PR check may be buggy or not showing correctly, so the sign is that at some point will be completely vanished. However, is still used, as I was saying by Alexa and Archive. Big players exchange information with Google in a completely different way towards as it is shown for the public.
          As I was saying, is about to be completely removed for the public display, I don't argue this, but is no need for such a charade... to prove what? That only certain people can have an absolute opinion here? That the best way to impose is by been agresive, sarcastic and insulting? I can lower down to this level too, is not very hard.. you know... but it is supposed we are on a civilized forum where all have the same rights to have their opinion.
          Originally Posted by bookmarking View Post

          Do you feel good when you offend people?
          PR was not stooped 3 years ago, you can perfectly see the PR of a page even today.
          What happened 3 years ago is that PR was disregarded as a SEO factor (officially).
          However, they are a lot of speculation on this and also uncertainty. For example: Alexa keep counting PR on their tops and Alexa is a SEO factor.
          Even Archive.org count PR today. Put a website with PR1 (but popular) on archives and you will barely see any evidence. Put a PR4 there and you will see archives every day. So is dead and still alive.
          Now rumors says that will be completely removed this year. Will see about that, as it was been said that will be removed last year too.

          As for your posts, we would apreciate a more friendly approach. You wouldn't like to be offended of the way you do your work, would you?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726209].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author bookmarking
            Is hard to accept other people opinion isn't it? This has to go on and on till one of you will neutralize me somehow.
            Even saying that the "The goal is to point out to you you don't know SEO" is offensive knowing that on my signature is a SEO company. Why would you have such a goal? You have nothing else to do?
            Most of the people will call offensive words like:
            "your poor, poor clients!"
            "what kind of SEO are you again?"
            "I feel quite good to show how little, if any, you actually know!"
            and that video too.

            My arguments are clearly specified, with proofs. Alexa has a lot to do with SEO. They are many apps using it. I showed you proofs on reports.
            As for PR, if you don't belive me I will quote from others:
            "Only Toolbar Pagerank is Dead - Real Pagerank is Alive & Well"
            https://www.seoworx.net.au/page-rank-still-important/

            The fact that you have another standpoint (different than mine) doesn't make you the smart one. Respect other people opinion and play fair!
            I might know more SEO than you ever think of!

            Unless this forum is only for some friends with benefits and some profiles with big scores, my opinion stands up and I will replay to defend my opinion and my company as long as I am ridiculed and offended.


            Originally Posted by DABK View Post

            The goal is not to offend you. The goal is to point out to you you don't know SEO.

            https://www.seroundtable.com/google-...ain-19482.html

            https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...gerank/159112/

            You should have known. You could have done a search before you responded to me and Paul.

            And those people/sites/tools that tell you PR, they're lying to you because if they told the truth, you wouldn't buy what they sell.

            Google pagerank updates, pagerank dead, google confirms that pagerank is no more

            And, if you want to hear it from the horse's mouth: https://twitter.com/JohnMu/status/707479911766888448

            https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...nfirms/117691/
            Signature

            35% COUPON AVAILABLE - AFFORDABLE GENUINE SEO COMANY! Just Ask Me how to get the coupon!?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726234].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author yukon
              Banned
              Originally Posted by bookmarking View Post

              Alexa has a lot to do with SEO.
              That would make you wrong.
              Signature
              Hi
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726263].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author DABK
              Your arguments are, indeed, clearly specified, but you don't have anything that remotely resembles proof.

              Why is my goal to show you don't know SEO? Because people who do not know SEO, know they do not know SEO, but want to learn read posts here. If they come across yours and they don't know you don't know SEO, they might pay attention, do what you suggest, and end up with waste.

              Worse, they might buy SEO from you and, since you can sell them something on the par with what you posted on this thread.

              Think a bit. If Google's stopped making PR public (let people outside Google know what the PR of a page is), how can any tool give you the PR of a page?

              Think about Alexa. It is installed on a small fraction of the sites in the world. It based anything and everything, therefore, on a small fraction of the sites in the world. How could it, therefore, be accurate? I've owned sites with 5 visits a month and Alexa said I've got 3000 and sites with 600 visits a month that Alexa thought had 0 visits a month, and sites with... You get the point. Alexa is off by much.

              You made statements that you presented as facts not as opinion. If your opinion was that to make a car engine work better you should fill the tank with orange juice, should I respect it or should I say, Nah, man, don't put orange juice in your tank: your car won't run and it's gonna be a bitch cleaning the tank and the pipes?

              In other words, when there are facts about how something works, why rely on opinions? Especially on opinion that's so way off as yours are?


              PS You offer 900 powerful backlinks for $35. Need I say more?

              Here's your offer: (http://seo899.com/product/powerful-b...-your-website/) The $35 is crossed out, seems you're having a sale right now.

              900 Backlinks for interior of your website (recommended

              $35.00 $29.99 [*Will be delivered in 4 days]

              Most of the SEO tactics involve only the homepage, while interior of websites are totally neglected. This is wrong and this service has the intention to correct this mistake by letting you the possibility to get backlinks to interior of your website, suchlike:
              – blog posts
              – FAQ’s
              – Articles
              – Company Profile
              – Even Contact Page
              – This works also for blog posts, articles or press releases you did outside your site
              Totally you can give us a total o 15 links for this service and we will create a diversity of backlinks, most of them on Authority Sites, some are 15 years old!
              Unlike regular bookmarks & other similar SEO Services, our backlinking service ALLOW:
              A. Applying same link multiple times (even with the same description)
              B. We also ACCEPT Squeeze Pages, forwarding/redirecting websites, masked pages, shortened links, brand new sites with/without content
              C. We also ALLOW: YouTube’s pages, Amazon/Clickbank/etc, Facebook/Twitter ‘s, articles & of course regular sites & blogs. Effectively, the sky is the limit!
              Attention! This service offer 900 backlinks for minimum 8 links from your site (or outside your site), and maximum 15 links!





              Originally Posted by bookmarking View Post

              Is hard to accept other people opinion isn't it? This has to go on and on till one of you will neutralize me somehow.
              Even saying that the ”The goal is to point out to you you don't know SEO” is offensive knowing that on my signature is a SEO company. Why would you have such a goal? You have nothing else to do?
              Most of the people will call offensive words like:
              ”your poor, poor clients!”
              ”what kind of SEO are you again?”
              ”I feel quite good to show how little, if any, you actually know!”
              and that video too.

              My arguments are clearly specified, with proofs. Alexa has a lot to do with SEO. They are many apps using it. I showed you proofs on reports.
              As for PR, if you don't belive me I will quote from others:
              ”Only Toolbar Pagerank is Dead – Real Pagerank is Alive & Well”
              https://www.seoworx.net.au/page-rank-still-important/

              The fact that you have another standpoint (different than mine) doesn't make you the smart one. Respect other people opinion and play fair!
              I might know more SEO than you ever think of!

              Unless this forum is only for some friends with benefits and some profiles with big scores, my opinion stands up and I will replay to defend my opinion and my company as long as I am ridiculed and offended.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726639].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author bookmarking
                It is a very small difference between you2 and a dictatorial approach. This looks like the principle of Kim Jong-un, the extreme comunist from North Corea:
                if is not like what I say, let's kill him.
                In North Corea they are people killed for having their own opinion, for daring to say something else, for not applaud enough for lider or for daring to watch on TV shows from South Corea. You two would fit very well on this country.

                You do your best to kill my business and you have NO right to do this, especially that you seek for revenge just for having a different side of story (WITH PROOFS).
                From the first replay instead of presenting your opinion civilized, you did nothing else than to offend my customers, my company, my business, my website and myself.
                And for what? For an opinion different than yours!

                IBP (Internet Business Promoter), from which I am a proud member, is a team that number around 200 SEO german experts and which happen to be one of the biggest SEO company in the world. They are on the SEO market since 1997 and have 5 starts from PCPro, tucows, PCUpdate, SoftPedia, ReviewNow and tens others.
                Through their application they are millions of SEO reports worldwide. So, on millions of reports Alexa is used as a SEO Ranking Factor and also all statistics from Alexa are been used.
                Indirectly you called hundreds of SEO experts and million of website owner "little", clueless, "poor" and whatever else will come to your mind to offend people and businesses (as this is what is the best you can do).
                So, yeah, I stand by millions of people using Alexa and SEOProfiler as SEO tools. That's so incredible, isn't it?
                And by the way, you can check yourself that IBP reports (with Alexa as ranking factor) is used by brands like: eBay, SIEMENS, Lexmark, CAT (Caterpillar), T Mobile and T Systems and tens of others. Drop them a line to check if what I say is true or not.
                They are so notorious in terms of SEO, that you may be amazed of how "little" you are actually. So here it is how the reports looks like once again for quick reminder:


                Same apply to PR subject. I give you links of others people opinion, not only mine.
                Been "little" means also to talk without perspective and seen only tip of the iceberg. While for public traditional PR tends to disappear, Google still use it as a SEO factor in the internal system but nothing that is published.
                Some speculate that the new PR algorithm is a mix between Moz, Ahref & majestic. Others call it PR reloaded.
                Here are articles that sustain that PR will still be with us in a way or another:
                PageRank Is Dead, But Does It Matter? | MDPM Consulting
                and
                https://www.seoworx.net.au/page-rank-still-important/

                So please do take your time to offend and destroy their business for offering another side of the story too!

                Another sneaky move is to directly attack our site saying
                "You offer 900 powerful backlinks for $35. Need I say more?" So people may thing they will get a bomb of worthless backlinks.
                Since I have to defend myself once again (since these I am assaulted with offences & direct attack on my site), I will inform you that this service is destined for: backlinks, pages from interior of website, blog posts (inside or back-lins outside), articles or press releases (inside or outside). IS CLEARLY HIGHLIGHTED in green:
                THIS SERVICE OFFER 900 BACKLINKS FOR MINIMUM 8 LINKS FROM YOUR SITE (OR OUTSIDE YOUR SITE), AND MAXIMUM 15 LINKS!

                So, divide 900 backlinks to 15 links: means 60 back-links for each link, spread to 4 days, meaning 15 links per day
                Wooow, that really is a crime in terms of SEO! We do 15 links per day per every link that is not a homepage (either other backlinks, interior of website and so on).
                You really discovered the scene of the crime here! You are such a hero!

                Here is the proof they are not worthless with examples of such backlinks:


                To protect client privacy we blurred the termination of links.

                I know all of these attacks to me are malicious and vengeful from people with some knowledge on SEO but with no manners and respect for others. Remember, all of these show was done because I dare to have another opinion, nothing else!

                Attacking a business and a website in such a manner shows also a disrespect for yourself. Imagine that someone came and destroy your reputation and your business and you stay with no money and no suport to provide for your family all of a sudden... for the ambition of some "guru" of SEO. I really wish you to have this feeling one day!!

                This also cost warriorforum future payments for ads I intended to continue to do. Basically what you do is to stop other from earning just to feed your ego.
                You are not God to judge what business to stay and to go just because someone had a different opinion.

                So let the dictatorial approach and accept other people opinion and stop trying to destroy people reputation and businesses.This is not North Corea, is a respectable forum where all can express their opinion on all subjects, regardless of your believes!



                Originally Posted by DABK View Post

                Your arguments are, indeed, clearly specified, but you don't have anything that remotely resembles proof.

                Why is my goal to show you don't know SEO? Because people who do not know SEO, know they do not know SEO, but want to learn read posts here. If they come across yours and they don't know you don't know SEO, they might pay attention, do what you suggest, and end up with waste.

                Worse, they might buy SEO from you and, since you can sell them something on the par with what you posted on this thread.

                Think a bit. If Google's stopped making PR public (let people outside Google know what the PR of a page is), how can any tool give you the PR of a page?

                Think about Alexa. It is installed on a small fraction of the sites in the world. It based anything and everything, therefore, on a small fraction of the sites in the world. How could it, therefore, be accurate? I've owned sites with 5 visits a month and Alexa said I've got 3000 and sites with 600 visits a month that Alexa thought had 0 visits a month, and sites with... You get the point. Alexa is off by much.

                You made statements that you presented as facts not as opinion. If your opinion was that to make a car engine work better you should fill the tank with orange juice, should I respect it or should I say, Nah, man, don't put orange juice in your tank: your car won't run and it's gonna be a bitch cleaning the tank and the pipes?

                In other words, when there are facts about how something works, why rely on opinions? Especially on opinion that's so way off as yours are?


                PS You offer 900 powerful backlinks for $35. Need I say more?

                Here's your offer: (900 Backlinks for interior of your website (recommended) - SEO899) The $35 is crossed out, seems you're having a sale right now.

                900 Backlinks for interior of your website (recommended

                $35.00 $29.99 [*Will be delivered in 4 days]

                Most of the SEO tactics involve only the homepage, while interior of websites are totally neglected. This is wrong and this service has the intention to correct this mistake by letting you the possibility to get backlinks to interior of your website, suchlike:
                - blog posts
                - FAQ's
                - Articles
                - Company Profile
                - Even Contact Page
                - This works also for blog posts, articles or press releases you did outside your site
                Totally you can give us a total o 15 links for this service and we will create a diversity of backlinks, most of them on Authority Sites, some are 15 years old!
                Unlike regular bookmarks & other similar SEO Services, our backlinking service ALLOW:
                A. Applying same link multiple times (even with the same description)
                B. We also ACCEPT Squeeze Pages, forwarding/redirecting websites, masked pages, shortened links, brand new sites with/without content
                C. We also ALLOW: YouTube's pages, Amazon/Clickbank/etc, Facebook/Twitter 's, articles & of course regular sites & blogs. Effectively, the sky is the limit!
                Attention! This service offer 900 backlinks for minimum 8 links from your site (or outside your site), and maximum 15 links!
                Signature

                35% COUPON AVAILABLE - AFFORDABLE GENUINE SEO COMANY! Just Ask Me how to get the coupon!?
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10727734].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author DABK
                  My answers below in bold.

                  Originally Posted by bookmarking View Post

                  It is a very small difference between you2 and a dictatorial approach. This looks like the principle of Kim Jong-un, the extreme comunist from North Corea:
                  if is not like what I say, let's kill him.
                  In North Corea they are people killed for having their own opinion, for daring to say something else, for not applaud enough for lider or for daring to watch on TV shows from South Corea. You two would fit very well on this country.
                  How about you don't call your weak backlinks powerful and don't claim that Alexa ranking number is meaningful?

                  Nah! There's a huge difference. All I did was point out inconsistencies, errors and false claims.

                  You do your best to kill my business and you have NO right to do this, especially that you seek for revenge just for having a different side of story (WITH PROOFS). You don't have proof. You have a screen shot of someone's something that includes Alexa ranking. That does not mean Alexa Ranking has anything to do with SEO, ranking sites, or that it is accurate or that it is a good way of measuring anything.
                  From the first replay instead of presenting your opinion civilized, you did nothing else than to offend my customers, my company, my business, my website and myself.
                  And for what? For an opinion different than yours! No, not for an opinion that's different but for statements that are not fact-based. Read below and you might understand. Also, I doubt your clients and prospects were offended.

                  IBP (Internet Business Promoter), from which I am a proud member, is a team that number around 200 SEO german experts and which happen to be one of the biggest SEO company in the world. They are on the SEO market since 1997 and have 5 starts from PCPro, tucows, PCUpdate, SoftPedia, ReviewNow and tens others.
                  Through their application they are millions of SEO reports worldwide. So, on millions of reports Alexa is used as a SEO Ranking Factor and also all statistics from Alexa are been used.
                  Indirectly you called hundreds of SEO experts and million of website owner ”little”, clueless, ”poor” and whatever else will come to your mind to offend people and businesses (as this is what is the best you can do).
                  So, yeah, I stand by millions of people using Alexa and SEOProfiler as SEO tools. That's so incredible, isn't it?No, it's not incredible. I know a lot of people do what you do. I just don't know why. Alexa ranking is a guess based on a limited number of websites. Why would anyone who has been informed of that take it as if it was based on all websites in the world and highly accurate is beyond me.
                  And by the way, you can check yourself that IBP reports (with Alexa as ranking factor) is used by brands like: eBay, SIEMENS, Lexmark, CAT (Caterpillar), T Mobile and T Systems and tens of others. Drop them a line to check if what I say is true or not. So, you're saying even big companies make mistakes when it comes to SEO? I knew that.
                  They are so notorious in terms of SEO, that you may be amazed of how ”little” you are actually. So here it is how the reports looks like once again for quick reminder:You do know that notorious means famous for bad things, right?


                  Same apply to PR subject. I give you links of others people opinion, not only mine.You do know that Google stopped updating publicly the PR of pages in 2013 and removed PR from anything public in 2016, right? That means neither you, I or Siemens SEO team know what the PR of a page is. Therefore, it is impossible for you, me or the Siemens SEO team to sell links from a page with PR of 5 and know for a fact that the page has a PR of 5.
                  Been ”little” means also to talk without perspective and seen only tip of the iceberg. While for public traditional PR tends to disappear, Google still use it as a SEO factor in the internal system but nothing that is published. I never said Google doesn't use it; I only said it's not making the PR of pages public and, therefore, you don't know the PR of pages.
                  Some speculate that the new PR algorithm is a mix between Moz, Ahref & majestic. Others call it PR reloaded.I don't care what people speculate what the new PR algorithm is. I care that I don't know what it is and they don't know either.
                  Here are articles that sustain that PR will still be with us in a way or another:
                  PageRank Is Dead, But Does It Matter? | MDPM Consulting
                  and
                  https://www.seoworx.net.au/page-rank-still-important/

                  So please do take your time to offend and destroy their business for offering another side of the story too!

                  Another sneaky move is to directly attack our site saying
                  ”You offer 900 powerful backlinks for $35. Need I say more?” So people may thing they will get a bomb of worthless backlinks.They are getting hit with links that are worthless or, at least, not powerful. We must have a different definition of the word "powerful" and of the word "worthless."

                  If you get 1 backlink for a competitive keyword, and that 1 backlink gets your page to move from #37 to #1, that's a powerful link. If you get 2 backlinks that move your page from #28 to #7, those are powerful links.

                  If you get over #110 backlinks to a page and it moves you for a competitive keyword from #13 to #8, you have got yourself some weak backlinks. You need lots more to make it to #1.

                  If you get over #110 backlinks to a page and they move your page (for a competitive keyword) from #79 to #37, you've got yourself some really weak links.

                  And if the links don't move your page or move it from #79 to #78, you've got yourself worthless links.

                  The other side is this: you're charging $35 for 900 of them. That's a few cents per link. Powerful links are rare, worthless links are plentiful. Powerful links, therefore, are expensive, worthless links are expensive.

                  I have a site that, when Google used to show the PR publicly, had a PR of 3. I'm not giving anyone one link from there for $35, let alone 900. See what I mean?
                  Since I have to defend myself once again (since these I am assaulted with offences & direct attack on my site), I will inform you that this service is destined for: backlinks, pages from interior of website, blog posts (inside or back-lins outside), articles or press releases (inside or outside). IS CLEARLY HIGHLIGHTED in green:
                  THIS SERVICE OFFER 900 BACKLINKS FOR MINIMUM 8 LINKS FROM YOUR SITE (OR OUTSIDE YOUR SITE), AND MAXIMUM 15 LINKS!

                  So, divide 900 backlinks to 15 links: means 60 back-links for each link, spread to 4 days, meaning 15 links per day
                  Wooow, that really is a crime in terms of SEO! We do 15 links per day per every link that is not a homepage (either other backlinks, interior of website and so on).
                  You really discovered the scene of the crime here! You are such a hero! Calling me names does not change the fact that you claim to sell powerful links but do not. Whether you build 15 or 7 or 307 backlinks per day is not relevant to anything.

                  Here is the proof they are not worthless with examples of such backlinks:


                  To protect client privacy we blurred the termination of links.That was a list of URLs. Nowhere in there is there any proof that any of those links are for pages that have PR of anything, power, backlinks of their own, let alone good backlinks of their own.

                  I know all of these attacks to me are malicious and vengeful from people with some knowledge on SEO but with no manners and respect for others. Remember, all of these show was done because I dare to have another opinion, nothing else!

                  Attacking a business and a website in such a manner shows also a disrespect for yourself. Imagine that someone came and destroy your reputation and your business and you stay with no money and no suport to provide for your family all of a sudden... for the ambition of some ”guru” of SEO. I really wish you to have this feeling one day!!If facts destroy my reputation, what reputation do I have. Problem would be if someone lied about what I did or said and that destroyed my reputation.

                  This also cost warriorforum future payments for ads I intended to continue to do. Basically what you do is to stop other from earning just to feed your ego.
                  You are not God to judge what business to stay and to go just because someone had a different opinion. Never said I was God. Just that PR is not publicly shared, so claiming to know it is a lie; that Alexa ranking is a useless metric (it is not accurate, therefore, you cannot rely on it, you can increase it without your website making you more money (i.e., getting more visitors); and that 900 backlinks for $35 cannot be powerful (and, the screenshot of the links show that they, indeed, are not. Reminder: a powerful link comes from a page that has many good backlinks itself. A newly created page, even on a great website, has little power.

                  So let the dictatorial approach and accept other people opinion and stop trying to destroy people reputation and businesses.This is not North Corea, is a respectable forum where all can express their opinion on all subjects, regardless of your believes!You are finally right: this is not North Korea but a forum.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10764800].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                  Originally Posted by bookmarking View Post


                  Here is the proof they are not worthless with examples of such backlinks:
                  Wow to prove his links are quality he published a list of linksources that prove they are nothing but spammy web 2.0 links. the kind that get sites penalized by Google if used in mass campaigns

                  No words. Not only do they prove the links are HORRIBLE. they are also from many of the very sources that mass submitter spam bots use over and over again to link spam.

                  To protect client privacy we blurred the termination of links.
                  To protect your clients you ought to stop doing SEO until you know what you are doing. I am no fan of Paul but fact is fact . Its not an opinion that several of the things you have said in this thread are wrong. its just the living truth

                  Remember, all of these show was done because I dare to have another opinion, nothing else!
                  nope....all of this show was done because people are tired of people claiming to be SEOs who don't know what they are doing. The half point I will give you is on Alexa

                  Alexa can matter if you are referring to the links they report (links always matter) but thats not what people are referring to. They are referring to alexa rankings which have nothing to do with SEO at all. NO good SEO anywhere on the planet believes the rank Alexa report is a SEo factor.
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10764865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bookmarking
    Listen pal Paul,
    I am not sure if you are a friend with DABK and you have his back or something (and the rest that will came after), everyone has the right to have an opinion, regardless of your aggressiveness and status in here. So stop behaving like a God where his subjects stay with the head down when you talk!
    You are just a member, period!.

    Things are very simple with Alexa and has a lot to do with SEO. There is a lot of SEO talk and info's about it. Alexa ranking helps in Google Search rankings and SEO because you will likely get a handful of links if you have a popular websites in your specific industry or niche.
    Alexa is also havely used as SEO and ranking factor on many apps and seo extensions.
    One of the most legit SEO tool called Internet Business Promoter, a very respectable german company have in all of their SEO sections a chapter called:
    ”Ranking factors digest”
    Alexa is a factor between: social media factors, Web Site Age, Server Speed, SEOprofiler and so on. Is actually mentioned twice as a factor.

    Here is a proof. I made a screen shot for you of a report on this section:


    Probably you should have a fight with them too!

    And PR can be found. For those that does not put their had on the ground, use:
    prchecker.info
    and any other checker.
    On many plugins PR check may be buggy or not showing correctly, so the sign is that at some point will be completely vanished. However, is still used, as I was saying by Alexa and Archive. Big players exchange information with Google in a completely different way towards as it is shown for the public.
    As I was saying, is about to be completely removed for the public display, I don't argue this, but is no need for such a charade... to prove what? That only certain people can have an absolute opinion here? That the best way to impose is by been agresive, sarcastic and insulting? I can lower down to this level too, is not very hard.. you know... but it is supposed we are on a civilized forum where all have the same rights to have their opinion.

    Originally Posted by paulgl View Post

    Okay, pal. I'll give you a more friendly approach.

    You CANNOT see the PR of any page today. Never. Ever. Can't do it. Period. End of story.
    (So what kind of SEO are you again?)

    3 years ago, PR was NOT tossed out as a ranking factor. It was made hidden by google.
    Hence, the first comment by you is pure nonsense.

    Alexa?!?!?!?! Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?!?!?!

    Alexa has nothing to do with SEO.

    And yes, I feel quite good to show how little, if any, you actually know!

    Think, McFly! Think - YouTube

    Paul
    Signature

    35% COUPON AVAILABLE - AFFORDABLE GENUINE SEO COMANY! Just Ask Me how to get the coupon!?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726152].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulgl
      Originally Posted by bookmarking View Post

      Things are very simple with Alexa and has a lot to do with SEO. There is a lot of SEO talk and info's about it. Alexa ranking helps in Google Search rankings and SEO because you will likely get a handful of links if you have a popular websites in your specific industry or niche.
      Alexa is also havely used as SEO and ranking factor on many apps and seo extensions.


      And PR can be found. For those that does not put their had on the ground, use:
      prchecker.info
      and any other checker.
      I swear, and this is the 100% truth...I have met a lot of clueless people here, but man, you take the cake.

      There is no PR checker online that works. None. Either they are:
      a) Not online anymore.
      b) Give at best 3 year old PR.
      c) Don't work.
      d) Give a random guess.

      You are honest. You admit you don't know that!!!!

      Alexa is a product of amazon.com. (yeah, THAT amazon.) It's for entertainment purposes and to get people funneled to their money sites. Amazon owns many things and wants a slice of "webmaster" pie.

      No SEO person in their RIGHT MIND would ever say that alexa matters.

      And you even admit that you don't know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I can't remember a more clueless person here at the WF. Seriously. None.

      You have left me almost speechless.

      Paul
      Signature

      If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726242].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author bookmarking
        Okay, you prefere to continue this way, with offenses.

        No, you are the clueless person here, my opinion is just different than yours and is stand by facts and sources.
        You will have to take a very big lists to offend - SEO companies and apps and SEO blogs, forums (even here) that consider Alexa as a SEO tool.
        As for PR I also discussed in detail, also with quotes and links that sustain that "Only Toolbar Pagerank is Dead - Real Pagerank is Alive & Well". See the link and algorithm here:
        https://www.seoworx.net.au/page-rank-still-important/

        However this is a contradictory subject, where everyone can debate, is not one the smart ass, and the other stupid. Just opinions.

        Originally Posted by paulgl View Post

        I swear, and this is the 100% truth...I have met a lot of clueless people here, but man, you take the cake.

        There is no PR checker online that works. None. Either they are:
        a) Not online anymore.
        b) Give at best 3 year old PR.
        c) Don't work.
        d) Give a random guess.

        You are honest. You admit you don't know that!!!!

        Alexa is a product of amazon.com. (yeah, THAT amazon.) It's for entertainment purposes and to get people funneled to their money sites. Amazon owns many things and wants a slice of "webmaster" pie.

        No SEO person in their RIGHT MIND would ever say that alexa matters.

        And you even admit that you don't know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        I can't remember a more clueless person here at the WF. Seriously. None.

        You have left me almost speechless.

        Paul
        Signature

        35% COUPON AVAILABLE - AFFORDABLE GENUINE SEO COMANY! Just Ask Me how to get the coupon!?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726274].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author yukon
          Banned
          Originally Posted by bookmarking View Post

          Okay, you prefere to continue this way, with offenses.

          No, you are the clueless person here, my opinion is just different than yours and is stand by facts and sources.
          You will have to take a very big lists to offend - SEO companies and apps and SEO blogs, forums (even here) that consider Alexa as a SEO tool.
          As for PR I also discussed in detail, also with quotes and links that sustain that "Only Toolbar Pagerank is Dead - Real Pagerank is Alive & Well". See the link and algorithm here:
          https://www.seoworx.net.au/page-rank-still-important/

          However this is a contradictory subject, where everyone can debate, is not one the smart ass, and the other stupid. Just opinions.


          I don't care who wins the argument here but you really are wrong about alexa, it has nothing to do with SEO. Matter of fact it's a good indicator that outs people claiming to be an SEO.

          Carry on...
          Signature
          Hi
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726331].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author paulgl
          Originally Posted by bookmarking View Post


          No, you are the clueless person here, my opinion is just different than yours and is stand by facts and sources.
          You will have to take a very big lists to offend - SEO companies and apps and SEO blogs, forums (even here) that consider Alexa as a SEO tool.
          As for PR I also discussed in detail, also with quotes and links that sustain that "Only Toolbar Pagerank is Dead - Real Pagerank is Alive & Well". See the link and algorithm here:
          ROTFLMAO! If you would actually read what you write, you might get somewhere.

          PR IS ALIVE AND WELL! But you cannot see it. Anywhere. Online. So you CANNOT CHECK IT!
          That should be end of story...but you keep saying you CAN SEE IT! Sorry, no matter how many times you say it, you CANNOT see the current PR for any website. Not possible.

          No reputable SEO company is EVER going to use alexa as a matrix.

          Which leads to only one conclusion about you.

          Paul
          Signature

          If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726923].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author st0nec0ld
    Originally Posted by ezrankings View Post

    Recently Google has Remove the Page Rank Toolbar so just want to know that Page Rank is still in SEO Rankings?

    Please share your feedback!
    Recently? Dude where have you been all this time??
    *SPAM
    Signature

    12BET | Live Casino Malaysia

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10726224].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlmaSanborn
    I don't think page rank is still matter in SEO because we prefer page rank for the reputation of the website, if the website receives more traffic and visitors its page rank will increase. But now there are many factors which are responsible to bring the traffic, to build the reputation credit score of a website.
    Signature

    W3Era - SEO Services Agency you Rely on

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10728007].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      Say what!
      Originally Posted by yogisayurveda View Post

      It is not useful for seo becuase seo is other thing
      Actually, we don't know. We know it's not made public anymore.

      Originally Posted by fluffy bunny foot View Post

      Page Rank is not as relevant as it used to be but you can still check the last records here - http://pr.eyedomain.com/
      The number of visitors is not a ranking factor: far too easy to manipulate.

      Originally Posted by AlmaSanborn View Post

      I don't think page rank is still matter in SEO because we prefer page rank for the reputation of the website, if the website receives more traffic and visitors its page rank will increase. But now there are many factors which are responsible to bring the traffic, to build the reputation credit score of a website.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10764810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author octalsoftware
    After previous update, page rank is not visible. There are other factors that matters in SEO right now are DA, Domain age and alexa rank.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10764842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    This turned into the worlds worst WSO.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10764919].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      I don't understand how someone can look at a URL like this /shard/s573/sh/219cd805-3a8c-43c9-blah-blah-blah/4bfd and not automatically think Spam.


      I understand he's the seller of the above, still... Have a clue already!

      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      This turned into the worlds worst WSO.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10765013].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author selenexoxo
    yes. albeit in a form so that we do not know . I think Vetrauen , neighborhood and content at the moment is what matters
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10765287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author william17
    Originally Posted by ezrankings View Post

    Google has Remove the Page Rank Toolbar so just want to know that Page Rank is still playing a roll in SEO Rankings?

    Please share your feedback!
    Google is not giving any value to PR these days, even not showing page rank of websites. We need to focus to increase DA from now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10765822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wiztech Research
    Only Toolbar Pagerank is Dead - Real Pagerank is Alive & Well
    Google Pagerank FormulaPR & Algorithm updates always happen in real time. When Toolbar PR used to be updated, and a domain went from a PR2 to a PR3, the sites real PR didn't update overnight, only the ToolBar Pagerank did. The site was most probably already a PR3 two months before the Toolbar PR update. A domain's real PR increases within a 48hr period of Google crawling its latest inbound links. These incremental increases are in ratio to the quality and volume of new inbound links.

    Pagerank is still the most revealing & critical metric that governs a domain's ability to rank. But since 2013 Google have chosen not to update & share this information any more in an attempt to make their search results harder to manipulate. There are a lot of inexperienced Seo's losing money in domain auctions and also letting great domains pass them by because of outdated PR metrics. Some people are paying hundreds of dollars for domains with a Toolbar PR6 when in reality the domain is probably a PR0.

    The opposite is also true whereby people are letting great domains slip by because they have a Toolbar PR0. A domain with a Toolbar PR0 could potentially be a healthy PR5 domain. If that domain has a Domain Authority of 47 (DA45), and a Trust Flow of 36 (TF35), then that domain is probably a healthy PR5, even though it has a Toolbar PR0.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10765858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prakashmalhotra
    Hey! Page Rank is no more important in SEO as it is removed by Google completely. Earlier,PR holds huge importance in knowing the level of website but at present it has been excluded from the list. Just check out the content of the website and the domain authority, you'll get to know whether the website is reliable or not.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10766128].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      How do you know it's not giving any value to PR? Just because they don't make it public doesn't mean they don't use it, you know?

      Originally Posted by william17 View Post

      Google is not giving any value to PR these days, even not showing page rank of websites. We need to focus to increase DA from now.
      Originally Posted by prakashmalhotra View Post

      Hey! Page Rank is no more important in SEO as it is removed by Google completely. Earlier,PR holds huge importance in knowing the level of website but at present it has been excluded from the list. Just check out the content of the website and the domain authority, you'll get to know whether the website is reliable or not.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10766193].message }}

Trending Topics