18 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I have been considering SEO hosting for a while. My competitors are mostly using SEO hosting. anyone have experience with https://lokoz.com/ (they seem like a polish company) ? Their price is very attractive.
#hosting #seo
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    "SEO hosting" is a total waste of money and likely to put you in a bad neighborhood. I would avoid it at all costs.
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
    Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10758900].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ayamkampung
      Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

      "SEO hosting" is a total waste of money and likely to put you in a bad neighborhood. I would avoid it at all costs.
      Well said. But my competitors are using it and they rank and has been ranking for years
      .Every of their domain has a different IP.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10758937].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
        Originally Posted by ayamkampung View Post

        Well said. But my competitors are using it and they rank and has been ranking for years
        .Every of their domain has a different IP.
        So just buy shared hosting accounts from different hosts.

        SEO hosting has no actual SEO value. The name is a misnomer. If anything, it is something that has been highly targeted by Google because people trying to manipulate search results are the most common users of SEO hosting.
        Signature
        SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
        Get a FREE Quote.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10758946].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ayamkampung
          Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

          So just buy shared hosting accounts from different hosts.

          SEO hosting has no actual SEO value. The name is a misnomer. If anything, it is something that has been highly targeted by Google because people trying to manipulate search results are the most common users of SEO hosting.
          points taken. but this guy builds a PNB using a chain of similar domain name exact looking site. All of these sites have great content and has a different IP address which are interlinked. He ranks pg1 in less than few months.i took a year to rank it to pg1
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10759060].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by ayamkampung View Post

        Well said. But my competitors are using it and they rank and has been ranking for years
        Everyone says that about every kind of link building until a large number of people finally get deindexed or penalized


        Every of their domain has a different IP.
        That doesn't mean its a network by itself. if you use a number of shared hosts you will get all different IPs (even the same host in different servers and datacenters).
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10759058].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ayamkampung
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          Everyone says that about every kind of link building until a large number of people finally get deindexed or penalized
          perhaps it may happen...but i don't see it yet



          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          That doesn't mean its a network by itself. if you use a number of shared hosts you will get all different IPs (even the same host in different servers and datacenters).
          yes..but that is not cost effective and perhaps harder to manage. i tried looking up these IP address and it doesn't belong to any large hosting companies. Im guessing SEO hosting is in place.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10759063].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
            Originally Posted by ayamkampung View Post

            yes..but that is not cost effective and perhaps harder to manage.

            That is not true. SEO hosting really is no less expensive than having multiple shared accounts. Managing them is not difficult either, especially if you pay for a year or more in advance. You rarely have to deal with them then.

            You are actually in a much better situation using multiple hosting accounts.

            Hosting companies go down, disappear, or have hardware problems all the time. So do you want to risk all of your sites to going down at once? Then go with your SEO hosting company.
            Signature
            SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
            Get a FREE Quote.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10759092].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
            Originally Posted by ayamkampung View Post

            perhaps it may happen...but i don't see it yet

            Of course you don't see it yet. Nobody saw Build My Rank getting deindexed either, until they did get deindexed. Or Authority Link Network, or Link Authority, or High Ranking Society, or Link Monster, or Link Empire, or Niche Pursuits, or...
            Signature
            SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
            Get a FREE Quote.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10759093].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author ayamkampung
              Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

              Of course you don't see it yet. Nobody saw Build My Rank getting deindexed either, until they did get deindexed. Or Authority Link Network, or Link Authority, or High Ranking Society, or Link Monster, or Link Empire, or Niche Pursuits, or...
              Hardly ever seen anything big since Mat Cutt left
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10759806].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
                Originally Posted by ayamkampung View Post

                Hardly ever seen anything big since Mat Cutt left
                Nevermind. You just keep arguing with anything that is said. I have no idea why you even asked the question. Your mind was already made up.

                Go for the SEO hosting. Good luck with that.
                Signature
                SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
                Get a FREE Quote.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10759877].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author ayamkampung
                  [DELETED]
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10759905].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
                    [DELETED]
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10760589].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author ayamkampung
                      I've also seen a group of similar websites that are linked together with a single IP address. Estimated there are probably 20 over domains on a single IP would that be dangerous ?
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10765542].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
                        Originally Posted by ayamkampung View Post

                        I've also seen a group of similar websites that are linked together with a single IP address. Estimated there are probably 20 over domains on a single IP would that be dangerous ?
                        It depends why they are doing what they are doing. There are plenty of businesses that tie all their sites together and make no effort to hide it.

                        If you are trying to artificially manipulate rankings, and especially with poor quality network sites, then you probably want to try to stay under the radar as much as possible.
                        Signature
                        SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
                        Get a FREE Quote.
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10765543].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author andrewj009
        Originally Posted by ayamkampung View Post

        Well said. But my competitors are using it and they rank and has been ranking for years
        .Every of their domain has a different IP.
        Yes correct many marketing strategies get work if you have SEO friendly hosting provider like i use Hostripples which works great for me. Thanks to my friend who recommended me it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10759415].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ayamkampung
          Originally Posted by andrewj009 View Post

          Yes correct many marketing strategies get work if you have SEO friendly hosting provider like i use Hostripples which works great for me. Thanks to my friend who recommended me it.
          let me guess..you are from india..warriorforum should ban any accounts that are less than 1 week old from posting.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10759808].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webby0031
      Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

      "SEO hosting" is a total waste of money and likely to put you in a bad neighborhood. I would avoid it at all costs.
      $15 a month for 20 ip's and unlimited hosting is no waste of money bro
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10762938].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Lol, he's buying it either way.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10758980].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ayamkampung
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      Lol, he's buying it either way.
      would you recommend not buying it ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10759067].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webby0031
    Originally Posted by ayamkampung View Post

    I have been considering SEO hosting for a while. My competitors are mostly using SEO hosting. anyone have experience with https://lokoz.com/ (they seem like a polish company) ? Their price is very attractive.

    Sorry I disagree with the comments from a lot of people on this thread. THERE is nothing wrong with SEO hosting in general. I have been using one with 20 sites on it for over 2 years, no problems.

    Seohosting is good and doesnt cost that much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10762934].message }}

Trending Topics