Just wanted to share some SEO techniques I've been using to rank in search engines and obtain traffic for clients and my own sites. Nothing that you may not have heard of, but if you apply these SEO tactics you too can get relevant high quality traffic from search engines.
- Look out for keywords with high commercial intent to get traffic consisting of buyers
- Use latent samentic indexing (LSI) keywords within your content
- Publish long-form content that engages readers and offers them genuine value
- Take care of your on-site SEO
- Build relevant backlinks from authority sites
- Leverage web 2.0s and piggy-back off their authority and trust
Of course there're many awesome SEO techniques out there that have been proven to work. These are just some of my favourite.
The most important thing with SEO and indeed any form of online marketing is to always test and prove for yourself what works for you and what doesn't.
So what SEO tactics have you been using lately? Would love to read some of your advice as well.