Is this good to give More backlinks & directory submissions of my website One Day?

15 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi guys.. My website Govt Exams Guide. I am started giving backlinks for my website. Can i give the more backlinks in one day.
How many directory submissions can i do in one month. ??
#backlinks #day #directory #give #good #submissions #website
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by Govt Exams Guide View Post

    Hi guys.. My website Govt Exams Guide. I am started giving backlinks for my website. Can i give the more backlinks in one day.
    How many directory submissions can i do in one month. ??
    If they are good links, it does not matter how many you do per day. Do as many as you want.
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
    Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11107650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Move away from submissions.

    Move toward effective blog commenting and guest posting to achieve lasting, valuable, targeted traffic.
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph, Blogger, Author, World Traveling Digital Nomad
    Invest in my blogging course to live your wildest dreams through blogging.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11107666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jhelum Sen
    You cannot measure and say this is okay and this will be too much. Yes, if you do too much of back linking in one day from one ID and from one IP, then you are surely going to be identified as a spammer. But, there is no harm in creating enough back linking by working smart. I learned this technique from Techmagnate. They do quality work and create quality link building that is the main reason their work is very smart.
    Signature

    Jhelum Sen, Content Marketing Consultant
    https://www.priceandreleasedate.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11108202].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author prashant12
      Thanks to you this information helpful to me
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11108438].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dave_hermansen
        Originally Posted by prashant12 View Post

        Thanks to you this information helpful to me
        Don't use just love these people who plant a link and then create other fake user accounts to say how helpful their totally useless post is? Truly embarrassing, they are trying to convince people to use their SEO company while using embarrassingly bad grammar.
        Signature
        StoreCoach.com- Learn How to Dropship the Right Way - Buy & Sell Websites - Partner with Coach
        My PROVEN ecommerce process, as seen on: Fox News, the NY Times & Flippa
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11108751].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author prashant12
          Hello! sir,Thanks to your tips and suggestion.but here i'm try to learn Digital marketing tips and tricks from all you expertise.so help me Thanks to you..
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11111076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author omeeishrak
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11108239].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sharmaprachi
      Thanks, this information helpful to get more traffic to your site by using above link.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11108258].message }}
  • You can do 5 high PR directories per day.
    You can do social bookmarking, classified, PPT submission and infographic and other off page SEO activities to get more backlinks for the website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11108265].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by omeeishrak View Post

    I believe you are doing all of that just for getting more traffic to your website. But you shouldn't backlink too much to one post of your website.

    Google ranks your page on how many backlinks it has. As it is one of the factors on which Google grades how well your site is optimized.

    If you backlink too much it will get over optimized. Take it slow. As a website must be optimized for search engine slowly. Not very fast.

    If the process is too fast like bulk backlinking then Google will think that you are being spammy. And blacklist your website.

    And stop submitting to directories for now. You can do it slowly. As it is also a factor of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

    If you are looking for ways to get more traffic I believe you should read this article: How To Get More Traffic To Your Website

    It is a complete guide to getting more traffic. All the ways are described in detail. And it is updated, as I learn more and more ways. So I would recommend you to bookmark it as well.
    Originally Posted by buysoundcloudlikes View Post

    You can do 5 high PR directories per day.
    You can do social bookmarking, classified, PPT submission and infographic and other off page SEO activities to get more backlinks for the website.

    These two are liars. Ignore their advice. What they said just isn't right at all.
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
    Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11108318].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dave_hermansen
    The frequency at which you obtain links doesn't matter UNLESS they are all links that you can place, yourself. That's a pretty big, bright red flag! After all, many articles/videos/infographics go viral and get a ton of NATURAL backlinks very quickly from sites that DECIDE to link to them.

    The truth is, directory links are going to do little to nothing to help your page rank better. If you can place the link yourself, it is usually pretty worthless. If there is some sort of editorial review of websites, they might be OK, but I would not focus my efforts on directories. Spend your time getting links from websites that actually WANT TO link to you because you have content that will benefit its visitors.

    Check out this post - https://searchenginewatch.com/sew/ho...link-unnatural
    Signature
    StoreCoach.com- Learn How to Dropship the Right Way - Buy & Sell Websites - Partner with Coach
    My PROVEN ecommerce process, as seen on: Fox News, the NY Times & Flippa
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11108416].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Apon92
      Originally Posted by dave_hermansen View Post

      The frequency at which you obtain links doesn't matter UNLESS they are all links that you can place, yourself. That's a pretty big, bright red flag! After all, many articles/videos/infographics go viral and get a ton of NATURAL backlinks very quickly from sites that DECIDE to link to them.

      The truth is, directory links are going to do little to nothing to help your page rank better. If you can place the link yourself, it is usually pretty worthless. If there is some sort of editorial review of websites, they might be OK, but I would not focus my efforts on directories. Spend your time getting links from websites that actually WANT TO link to you because you have content that will benefit its visitors.

      Check out this post - https://searchenginewatch.com/sew/ho...link-unnatural
      Great information thx bro
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11108547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davidricherd
    Yes, If backlinks are from high authority & same niche sites than you can proceed with links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11108573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fratt55
    hey there

    yes if banklinks are from same niche types and from authority websites
    (authority websites are sites that have been around for a while like ...cnn.com)

    ok
    sam f
    talk soon
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11108659].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trupti
    yes u can give qualitative backlinks so that google wont mark u as a spam
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11111128].message }}

Trending Topics