Until today, I have read a lot of replies from fellow Warriors complaining that link-building is time-consuming. I do not know how long it took for them to build 30 links, but I normally invest only 60 minutes to build 30 links per day.
Personally, I feel that by investing 60 minutes of my life, I can get a good result. That is why I don't find link-building to be that taxing.
To contribute back to the WarriorForum, I have decided to write a short guide to help Warriors build links at rapid speed. This is by no means a secret method, and I am very sure that there are many others that are using this method also. Alright, let's get into the guide!
- Angela/PJ's backlink packets (or other similar sources of backlinks that you can utilise easily).
- Roboform toolbar.
- Notepad (or other similar text editors).
- Email account.
- Have your email account ready to be accessed at one of your web browser tabs.
- In your text editor, copy the following into it but replace some information:Code:
<a href="http://www.yourlink.com">Anchor text</a>Code:
- Create an identity(profile) in your Roboform software and fill up the following fields:
- First name, Middle name and Last name
- Birth Date
- In "Custom" tab, add password and username in the Field Name section, followed by your information in the Field Value.
- Hit "Save & Close" at the top left corner.
Building the Links
- Go to your first website as mentioned by Angela/PJ/Others.
- At the Sign Up/Register page, click on your identity at the top of your web browser in the Roboform Toolbar. This should populate all the necessary fields in the form. Complete the form and move on.
- Follow the instructions given by Angela/PJ/Others.
- At the page where you are instructed to put in your link, copy either the HTML code or the BBCode from your text editor and paste them into the appropriate fields as instructed.
- Rinse and repeat for as long as you want!
- Angela's Backlink Packets: Click here.
- Paul Johnson's Backlink Packets: Click here.
- Roboform: Click here.
- Online Stopwatch (contributed by Crubalo): Click here.
This is definitely not the best guide around, but I hope it does get the points across. This is my first time, so instead of laughing and/or insulting, please help me improve the guide and help even more people.
Also, I hope you would take action after reading this guide.
"You sow what you reap"
Thanks for reading this guide! Any questions, just ask!
P.S A "THANKS" is very much welcomed.