But I'm planning on using only a few quality content driven sites rather than having a lot of sites. I'm using Wordpress as my platform.
My plan is as follow, let me know what you think:
- Have 5 keywords and create 5 "pages", one for each keyword.
- Make posts regularly on each of these keywords and link back to its related "page".
- I'm using Ping.fm and Onlywire to get backlinks to my posts automatically everytime I make a post
- Submitted to 90+ RSS directories
- Pinging my post each time a post is made (set up in WP)
- Now I plan to build backlinks to my "pages" as these are the ones that I want to rank in the SERPS using methods such as article directories, profile links, video, bookmarking etc, so I get a range of links. This will be done over time, and not get a rush of links too fast.
I'm just wondering how useful it is building links to my posts and then internally linking these to my pages? What kind of effect will this have on the "pages" that I want to rank in the SERPS. Will it give my "pages" more authority?
Thanks in advance for any advice and critiques.