Website's Meta Title and Meta Description Changed to the Japanese Language and Google indexed it

7 replies
  • SEO
  • |
My website is built with Drupal CMS. Recently I noticed that my website's most of the page meta title and meta description changed to the Chinese/Japanese Language and Google have indexed.

I didn't receive any message yet at Google webmaster tool that website is hacked.

How to fix this issue? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
#changed #description #google #indexed #japanese #language #meta #title #website
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author expmrb
    Contact google support through Google Product Support Forum. Its easy if you go right to the source.
    Signature
    SEO Motionz Forum - A Digital Marketing Forum
    Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11346051].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by expmrb View Post

    Contact google support through Google Product Support Forum. Its easy if you go right to the source.
    Google cannot help you fix a hacked site.

    Originally Posted by ashikjibon View Post

    My website is built with Drupal CMS. Recently I noticed that my website's most of the page meta title and meta description changed to the Chinese/Japanese Language and Google have indexed.

    I didn't receive any message yet at Google webmaster tool that website is hacked.

    How to fix this issue? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Find the hack and fix it. You might need to restore your site from a backup.

    After it is fixed, the old information will get indexed eventually.
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
    Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11346055].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by ashikjibon View Post

    My website is built with Drupal CMS. Recently I noticed that my website's most of the page meta title and meta description changed to the Chinese/Japanese Language and Google have indexed.

    I didn't receive any message yet at Google webmaster tool that website is hacked.

    How to fix this issue? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Look at the Google cache text version, has to be the text version.

    If your hacked, you'll see it on the cache. Assuming the page was cached/re-cached after the title problem.

    If there's no cache, look at the problem page in a text browser/plugin.

    Base64 hacks are sometimes used to hide the hack from webmasters and spam Google at the same time.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11346059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rosarionet
    Generally speaking, Drupal is well secured app and rarely gets hacked, but still that is possible. What you can do is scan your site with Sucuri Sitecheck (you can find it easily with Google search) and after clearing it, you should request review from your Google account.
    Signature

    Really enjoy my Health tips and wordpress development

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11346106].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by rosarionet View Post

      Generally speaking, Drupal is well secured app and rarely gets hacked, but still that is possible. What you can do is scan your site with Sucuri Sitecheck (you can find it easily with Google search) and after clearing it, you should request review from your Google account.
      You can't request a review from Google unless there is a manual penalty.
      Signature
      SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
      Get a FREE Quote.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11346145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kritika25
    I think you used malicious templates/themes and malicious plugins/extensions in your website. That's why you got this problem.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11346658].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davidricherd
    Scan your server files with antivirus and submit request to Google Webmaster to fix the hacked issue.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347048].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics