For discovering new websites and backlinks I started a new strategy maybe some of you had already did. My strategy is this;
1. Download Alexa Top 1 Million Domains
2. Crawl 1 million domains and get info about what technology is used such as (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, or other Forums)
3. Scrape Wordpress Blogs and store the contents info such as (title, url, word count, image count, html/text ratio) in a database and check how many of them have Guestbook (Currently I have 6M contents)
4. Get Semrush ranks of these domains so that which domains should I get backlinks from
5. Check profile pages of domains that used forums to split which forums let google index profile pages.
6. Check all registrable domains and store homepage in database.
As I store all metrics in database and using Elastic Search technology, I can easily search and decide that which domains are relative and powerful for my niche.
I believe getting links from these domains will be more efficient and kindly strategy.
Do you agree with me? or do you have any ideas I appreciate