1. Pick the right keywords : Keywords plays important role in SEO. Do a research and select the right keywords for your business website with the help of online tools. Target long tail keyword for better rankings.
2. Keyword Insertion : Put the keyword in meta tags and content in the correct ratio to gain desire results. Use the targeted keyword on each page so that search engine bots identifies the page content.
3. URL Structure : Use keywords in the URL to the specific page. Avoid lengthy URLs with unnecessary information. The URL should be easy to understand and read. Use hyphen to separate the words in the URL instead of under scroll.
4. Image Optimisation : Too many images on the site may slower the website. To increase the site loading time, optimise the images. Faster loading website shows better SEO results.
5. Page speed : There are many factors which may make the website to load slow. Optimise the html code, CSS and JS so that the website loads as fast as it can. Visitors look for faster loading site.
6.Internal Linking : For the visitors to easily navigate through the pages, you should internally link all the web pages. Give only the necessary linking, don't overdo it.
7. Best content : Use fresh content with the keywords on the web pages. Having rich content will drive more visitors to the site. People will follow your website for new updates if you keep updating your blog and all with new content.
8. Link building : Getting links from other valuable website increases your website's importance. The domain with good links are likely to stand higher in the search results.