Why my Domain Authority is Drop from 36 to 29?

13 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello,
I need to know why my website domain authority Drop from 36 to 29
Domain Authority for my this domain was 36 and it drops to 29 in within one day. Though i have a very decent and good link going over to all my pages my DA is affected and decreased. and my all links are showing in Moz
how I can find the solution ...?
which links are disturbing or coz of doping Domain authority ...? or how to find the reason of Dropping DA
#authority #domain #drop
Avatar of Unregistered
  • When did this happen? Moz recently changed their DA/PA algorithm many suffered a 50% decrease in DA after it, but this was maybe 3 weeks ago, can't remember exactly. If not try ahrefs backlink checker, they have a spam score so you can find bad links easily. If you find any, use the Google Search Console to upload a disavow file with the bad linking sites in, just google how to do that in detail.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11505568].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pratikitpro
    Andreas Toresäter has added the views and I would like to add some solutions for increasing it:

    Step 1: Choose A Good Domain Name.
    Step 3: Create Linkable Content.
    Step 5: Remove Bad And Toxic Links.
    Step 6: Make Sure That Your Website Is Mobile-Friendly
    Step 7: Become An Authority Within Your Niche.
    Step 8: Increase The Loading Speed Of Your Webpages.

    Etc...

    Hopefully thia will help
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11505583].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tryinhere
      Originally Posted by Pratikitpro View Post

      Andreas Toresäter has added the views and I would like to add some solutions for increasing it:

      Step 1: Choose A Good Domain Name.
      Step 3: Create Linkable Content.
      Step 5: Remove Bad And Toxic Links.
      Step 6: Make Sure That Your Website Is Mobile-Friendly
      Step 7: Become An Authority Within Your Niche.
      Step 8: Increase The Loading Speed Of Your Webpages.

      Etc...

      Hopefully thia will help
      https://www.refreshcreations.co.uk/m...-optimisation/

      when you copied and pasted your answer you forgot number 2 ?
      Step 2: Optimise Your On-Page Content

      and number 9 ?
      Step 9: Promote Your Content Via Social Media

      if your going to copy n paste crap anyone can find online gotta get it right, do you have any origanl ideas that are yours to add or all just copy stuff from you ?
      Signature
      > Posting Fake News? the Reaper Will Find You.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11505602].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cbpayne
      Originally Posted by Pratikitpro View Post

      has added the views and I would like to add some solutions for increasing it:

      Step 1: Choose A Good Domain Name.
      Step 3: Create Linkable Content.
      Step 5: Remove Bad And Toxic Links.
      Step 6: Make Sure That Your Website Is Mobile-Friendly
      Step 7: Become An Authority Within Your Niche.
      Step 8: Increase The Loading Speed Of Your Webpages.

      Etc...

      Hopefully thia will help

      FFS! Every time there is a thread here on DA the clueless clowns come out of teh woodwork. NONE of those things affect DA. You obviously have no clue what DA is and how it is calculated.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11505804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smachs
    Why everyone is still behind checking domain authority and page rank? If your google position ranking is changing then only you need to concern. Make good content and link building strategies.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11505872].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by Outreach Xpert View Post

    Hello,
    I need to know why my website domain authority Drop from 36 to 29
    Domain Authority for my this domain was 36 and it drops to 29 in within one day. Though i have a very decent and good link going over to all my pages my DA is affected and decreased. and my all links are showing in Moz
    how I can find the solution ...?
    which links are disturbing or coz of doping Domain authority ...? or how to find the reason of Dropping DA

    Who cares? DA has no impact on your rankings.
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
    Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11505953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rasul Raza
    Google and Moz are the one who sets Domain authority for each domain. And they will update certain algorithm frequently. And if your domain does not meet that requirement your Domain and page authority will drop according to the algorithm.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11510244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rajeev Gaur
    Hi there,

    Have you checked these below-mentioned points -

    Bad links to your website
    The quality of content on your website
    Internal Linking
    No Controls over your website


    Try to take high quality links and elite quality content to it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11510979].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by Rasul Raza View Post

    Google and Moz are the one who sets Domain authority for each domain. And they will update certain algorithm frequently. And if your domain does not meet that requirement your Domain and page authority will drop according to the algorithm.

    That is a lie. Google has nothing to do with Moz's DA score.


    Originally Posted by aakash cool View Post

    There Are Many Reason to drop Da:-
    Your backlink quality, you may have low quality of backlinks
    You may have copied content in your blog
    You have less organic visitors
    Content and visitors have nothing to do with DA.
    Signature
    SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
    Get a FREE Quote.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11511124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Radhika Shah
    Domain authority drops down due to various factor, these factor are need to analysis deeply to get the source from where it's falling.

    Some of the factors are
    • How old is the domain
    • How many backlinks are generated for the website.
    • What kind of user come to your website
    • Is the domain serve good enough to pull traffic.

    Keeping these points,do deeply analysis of your website and indicate what is causing such decrease in your domain authority.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11512972].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by Radhika Shah View Post

      Domain authority drops down due to various factor, these factor are need to analysis deeply to get the source from where it's falling.

      Some of the factors are
      • How old is the domain
      • How many backlinks are generated for the website.
      • What kind of user come to your website
      • Is the domain serve good enough to pull traffic.

      Keeping these points,do deeply analysis of your website and indicate what is causing such decrease in your domain authority.
      Basically everything you said is wrong.

      How in the world would Moz know "what kind of user come to your website"?
      Signature
      SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
      Get a FREE Quote.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11513023].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author expmrb
    Originally Posted by Outreach Xpert View Post

    Hello,
    I need to know why my website domain authority Drop from 36 to 29
    Domain Authority for my this domain was 36 and it drops to 29 in within one day. Though i have a very decent and good link going over to all my pages my DA is affected and decreased. and my all links are showing in Moz
    how I can find the solution ...?
    which links are disturbing or coz of doping Domain authority ...? or how to find the reason of Dropping DA

    It has dropped maybe due to the reason that they don't have any clue themselves.
    Signature
    SEO Motionz Forum - A Digital Marketing Forum
    Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11513025].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics