How do you search for the best sites to comment on blogs?

by lublu
23 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Everybody knows that one of the good ways to linkbuilding is blog commenting.

I am not talking about spam and mass media, no.

I'm talking about useful comments with questions to the author and with tips for the whole audience.

How do you find blogs to comment on? Those blogs where commenting is allowed.

For outreach i used
Food intitle: "write for us" inurl:"write-for-us"

food (intitle:"write for us" | inurl:"guest post guidelines" | inurl:"guest-post")
#blogs #comment #search #sites
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    Originally Posted by lublu View Post

    Everybody knows that one of the good ways to linkbuilding is blog commenting.

    I am not talking about spam and mass media, no.

    I'm talking about useful comments with questions to the author and with tips for the whole audience.

    How do you find blogs to comment on? Those blogs where commenting is allowed.

    For outreach i used
    Food intitle: "write for us" inurl:"write-for-us"

    food (intitle:"write for us" | inurl:"guest post guidelines" | inurl:"guest-post")
    I don't. Blog commenting is a huge waste of time.

    As for guest posting, I would never want a post on sites that say they accept guest posts. That also is a huge waste of time.

    If you are going to do blog commenting, just do the same sort of searching but use "leave a comment" and "comments".

    It's seriously a waste of time though. I know people will say that it will bring you traffic and that people might visit your site if you leave a useful comment. Those people are big fat liars.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11630658].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lublu
      Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post


      It's seriously a waste of time though. I know people will say that it will bring you traffic and that people might visit your site if you leave a useful comment. Those people are big fat liars.
      You may be right, but I just want to diversify the reference mass.

      And what do you focus on when building backlinks? Just outreach?
      Signature
      ---->>> The best money-making Educational Sector Affiliate Program - 60% for the 1st order, 40% for the others.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11630678].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lublu
      Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post


      It's seriously a waste of time though. I know people will say that it will bring you traffic and that people might visit your site if you leave a useful comment. Those people are big fat liars.
      what kind of backlinks construction would you recommend?
      Guest posts really do take a lot of time, money and effort.
      Signature
      ---->>> The best money-making Educational Sector Affiliate Program - 60% for the 1st order, 40% for the others.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11631308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BryanOnline
    I would create blogs to let others create back links to your content. Good sites to use to get a lot of views from your responses to questions and content would be my favorites. Start here, then look around and respond at Quora.com, the do some digging at Reddit.com, go to Medium.com and create some stuff there, and then create more content from the questions you saw along the way.

    These are just a few options you may want to look into. May not be for you, but it they are a few options. Hope all is well and enjoy the journey..!
    Signature
    Learn To Earn From The Best...
    "Trust Chuck", I Did..!
    MyInternetMarketingBluePrint.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11630768].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lublu
      Originally Posted by BryanOnline View Post

      Start here, then look around and respond at Quora.com, the do some digging at Reddit.com, go to Medium.com and create some stuff there, and
      about ideas for articles - I use ahrefs and of course the best service in this regard - answerthepublic.com

      Thank you for your ideas, all these ideas are very good.
      Signature
      ---->>> The best money-making Educational Sector Affiliate Program - 60% for the 1st order, 40% for the others.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11630782].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BryanOnline
        What is your goal? Who are you looking for and what service do you look to provide? If you are just wonderously posting SEO long tail keywords to hopefully get a visitor or few. It will be a tough journey...

        Find a niche and put out usefull nuggets and/or gems and then send them to your list. The money is in the list! Build a connection and keep in contact. If you are not reminding them who you are and why you are their source for what they need. You will be in for a long ride...

        Build a blog, create what people are looking for, and send them to it. when other people on the net search for what you have to offer, they may find you? Build your web, and when you catch them give them a reason to want to take action. Action is a whole 'nother beast in its self. Your side and the people you want to help.

        Take it for what you will, but remember to enjoy the journey..!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11630792].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author lublu
          Originally Posted by BryanOnline View Post

          What is your goal? Who are you looking for and what service do you look to provide? If you are just wonderously posting SEO long tail keywords to hopefully get a visitor or few. It will be a tough journey...
          My goal is for more people to see the content on my sites.

          You are talking about building a list, yes. This is cool. But in order for people to see my content I have to do SEO or work through Pinterest and other social networks.

          This is all investment! There will be no investment, there will be no traffic and then nobody needs the content because nobody will see it.

          Originally Posted by BryanOnline View Post

          Find a niche and put out usefull nuggets and/or gems and then send them to your list. The money is in the list! Build a connection and keep in contact. If you are not reminding them who you are and why you are their source for what they need. You will be in for a long ride...

          Build a blog, create what people are looking for, and send them to it. when other people on the net search for what you have to offer, they may find you? Build your web, and when you catch them give them a reason to want to take action. Action is a whole 'nother beast in its self. Your side and the people you want to help.

          Take it for what you will, but remember to enjoy the journey..!
          I have already written about 30 articles and people do not see me yet..... The content is 100% unique, made with all the latest Google changes and updates, etc. I'm now doing backlinks, so that somebody can see my content somewhere. If I won't do seo or smm then nobody will find me and my list will have 0 subscribers.
          Signature
          ---->>> The best money-making Educational Sector Affiliate Program - 60% for the 1st order, 40% for the others.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11630814].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author DABK
            If your goal is for more people to see the content you created, you need SEO. Blog commenting is not the way to go, though.



            Google does not care that your content is 100% unique. Your visitors will not, either.


            Google cares if you've done better SEO than your competitors or if you're paying more and are better ad adwords than your competitors.


            Your visitors will care if your content helps them or entertains them. They are not going to research all your competitors to determine whether your content is 100% unique.


            By the way, You would benefit if you read what Mike wrote on other threads instead of arguing with him. He knows his SEO stuff.


            Originally Posted by lublu View Post

            My goal is for more people to see the content on my sites.

            I have already written about 30 articles and people do not see me yet..... The content is 100% unique, made with all the latest Google changes and updates, etc. I'm now doing backlinks, so that somebody can see my content somewhere. If I won't do seo or smm then nobody will find me and my list will have 0 subscribers.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11630879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
    Originally Posted by lublu View Post

    Everybody knows that one of the good ways to linkbuilding is blog commenting.
    Guest Posting and Blog Comments

    Guest Posting may not be as good as you think it is


    Backlinks

    How do you find blogs where you can build backlinks through blog comments?


    Those are just two threads on this forum with advise from some of the best and seasoned members. It would be to your benefit to "search" this forum for answers and threads that have already answered your question.


    BTW, MikeFriedman is one of the very best SEOer on the planet.
    Signature
    In the minute it took me to write this post.. someone died of Covid 19. RIP.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11630820].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    You start out with:


    Everybody knows that one of the good ways to linkbuilding is blog commenting.

    An SEO expert explains why that statement is not correct - offers alternatives - and your response is:

    You may be right, but..

    ..which basically means 'I don't believe that'....so no reason for experienced members to offer more advice, is there?
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world will change forever for that one dog.
    It is not enough to dream, you must act. Without action, a door is just a wall.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11630826].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author divyakochar
    Blog commenting is done to earn a backlink. The best way to find the commenting website is to search for websites related to your niche. Check the domain authority and page rank of the website that you chose for commenting. You can simply search blog commenting websites on google.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11630997].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
      Originally Posted by divyakochar View Post

      Blog commenting is done to earn a backlink.
      Wrong. The Google algo disregards all user submitted backlinks, so blog commenting does not earn a backlink.

      Originally Posted by divyakochar View Post

      The best way to find the commenting website is to search for websites related to your niche.
      Why would you waste your time doing that since the Google algo disregards all user submitted backlinks?

      Originally Posted by divyakochar View Post

      Check the domain authority and page rank of the website that you chose for commenting. You can simply search blog commenting websites on google.
      Wrong. Google is on record stating that Domain Authority is "not" a ranking factor and not in its vocabulary.

      Wrong. Google does not make available "Page Rank", so it cannot be checked.
      Signature
      In the minute it took me to write this post.. someone died of Covid 19. RIP.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11631109].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rahulyadav790
    Blog Commenting Sties are those website which permits you to submit comment on their post and also offers a facility for you to leave a back link there.

    Keep in mind Blog Commenting will only workings best for you if comment simply on those blog post which are in your niche!

    In other word if your blog / website is in the ground of search engine optimization, you should only comment on persons blogs which are in SEO. If you do so, then you are growing your chance of success Link Juice. But if you are not doing the same, i don't think it will profit you in anyway
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11631251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Intrepreneur
    Backlinks died and so did SEO?
    Signature

    Owner easiery.com

    Started in 2009 now working on the above project.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11631280].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lublu
      Originally Posted by Intrepreneur View Post

      Backlinks died and so did SEO?
      If the backlinks die, then the profession of seo dies and the agency's diet will close.

      I just want to diversify the type of backlinks.

      By the way, please tell me, do you have examples of 301 redirections?

      I have heard on several webinars, to strengthen the position in the issue should use 301 redirects. What can you say about it?
      Signature
      ---->>> The best money-making Educational Sector Affiliate Program - 60% for the 1st order, 40% for the others.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11631307].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ravikumarfront
    For link building, blog commenting is the best option but guest posting is better than blog commenting for build high quality backlinks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11631634].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StarBoi :3
    Hey man, I know different people with diverse experiences will tell you different things. I do not know what is a more pragmatic approach to your question but I would suggest you try everything and analyze it yourself what is working and what is not working for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11631646].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nyx004
    If only I had that info earlier. Pretty new in a Seo stuff
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11633314].message }}
  • I search always on Google search engine. Whenever you search the site check its spam score to see if there is much and check its DA / PA to see if it is less.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11633768].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DABK
      Why search DA / PA?


      Originally Posted by buysoundcloudlikes125 View Post

      I search always on Google search engine. Whenever you search the site check its spam score to see if there is much and check its DA / PA to see if it is less.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11633805].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spartan14
    Well you can go too google and search for your niche+ blogs and it will show you blogs for tour niche .Me i think its not so effective this days .Forum posts are better because you dont need to wait for aproval
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11633862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shipwrecked
    I would recommend looking up a number of domains in your field and check if they accept comments/posts with links. Nowadays almost all are moderated, like 95 % (before your comment even appears there).

    It is useful, as you will generate some traffic through those comment links. SOME traffic, but not necessarily a lot of traffic. However, these types of links could be considered spammy by Google and could get you penalized. Don't overdo it.

    This indirectly affects your SEO, I believe. Because it can bring you targeted traffic from relevant sites, which could potentially lead to better onpage/onsite metrics (longer time spent on page, possibly lower bounce rates) and Google loves these.

    Forget keyword-targeted anchor links. Just use your brand name or your blog's name to avoid penalties.

    Apart from blog commenting, I think it's actually forum link-dropping that could have some positive effect.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11634014].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics