Excellent SEO is the cornerstone of any serious marketing strategy. You should be using it, too. Click-through rate (CTR) is more than 10 times higher for a result in position one than a result in position 10. SEO tools can make life easier by doing the hard work for you - as long as they're quality. There are many great ways SEO tools can help you run your business. Not only will they keep your workflow streamlined, but accurate and efficient as well:
- Semrush: Do you have tons of data to process? Semrush could be perfect for you as an all-in-one tool. It can track keyword rankings, organic traffic, and backlinks. Their Keyword Magic tool, in particular, is terrific at uncovering phrases you may not have known you could even rank for. To figure out how to do better yourself, you can also get information on your competitors' data -comparing data helps to see what competitors are doing well and what potential pitfalls to avoid. Follow the right footsteps, and you'll be on the path to success. Additionally, there's the ability to do SEO site audits to ensure your website is running optimally. Optimizing your website's SEO is a magnificent way to get you closer to that front page.
- Ahrefs: If you're looking for a comprehensive SEO toolkit, Ahrefs is the way to go. If you're looking to improve your site's SEO performance with backlinks, Ahrefs has a backlinks index that's updated every 15 minutes, plus a web crawler that processes up to 8 billion pages a day. Ahrefs also has an SEO analyzer tool to ensure your site is running optimally. The insights they give you on your domain are phenomenally detailed.
- Moz Pro: It isn't just an SEO tool. It's a suite of SEO tools. An excellent solution for those who require a wide range of capabilities, you could potentially save a great deal. By only needing to purchase one all-inclusive system, you're avoiding spending money elsewhere. Offering keyword suggestions, links, site audits, rank tracking, and on-page optimization, Moz Pro does just about it all. Their keyword research tool can help you determine what keywords and keyword combinations to use.
- Majestic: Need not just some, but a lot, of high-quality links? Majestic is here for you - they boast having the greatest link index database. Ever. You'll be able to see where your links are from, as well as the anchor text other sites use to link to you. Also, you can see the total weight each backlink has. Lastly, it's easy to compare links. Using the tool, you can compare up to five sites at a single time.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider: Here's another helpful way to check on your links. Screaming Frog SEO Spider is a web crawler able to perform fast searches of URLs. It can also check your site for broken pages. You can check for missing title tags, duplicate meta tags, and tags of the wrong length. You can also see the number of links on each page, so you can know if you're providing enough links in your content.