Here's the deal...
I run a very small Internet marketing consulting business here in dayton, ohio.
Recently a medium sized, local business contacted me regarding some SEO work they would like to have done.
Advanced SEO is not exactly my forte, but I said I would look into it for them.
Because I can not personally do the work this client is requesting, I am willing to pay $$$ to get this work done for them
Here is exactly what the client is looking for:
1) Analysis and optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary. Research new meta structures and coding protocol
2) Evaluating back links from other related websites and directories used to generate link popularity and traffic
3) Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes
4) Recommend any additional web pages or content development for the purposes of 'catching' keyword/phrase and meta searches
5) Outline relevant methods to create an increase in site traffic and overall ranking among the search engines
This client is hoping to have this information submitted in the form of a report. The report will then be handed over to their own team to be implemented.
If you can help me with this, PM and we will talk about price and work out the details!