Here's What to Do (By the way - I'm copying and pasting this from the website where I first heard about this):
Kevin Lee and Catherine Seda, two search engine marketing experts, have written a well received book on Search Engine Marketing. In the back of this book, Search Engine Advertising, there is a promotional code that can be redeemed on Kevin Lee's website.
The deal is, you must purchase this book to receive your promotional code. We called our local Barnes & Noble and had them hold us a copy. Once we purchased the book the promotional code was in the back as explained.
When you take the promotional code from the back of the book you'll head over to a page on Kevin's site where you will fill out a short form requesting information such as first and last name, company name, title, email, website url, and whether or not you already do search engine marketing. Once this email is sent off you'll receive a return email within a couple days. (As a side note we received our return email in a little over 24 hrs.) We signed up on a Sunday and received the return email on a Monday.
From there you will take the code in your return email and signup for a Microsoft AdCenter account.
So What Will It Cost You
- In order to redeem your $200 you'll need to purchase the Search Engine Advertising book by Kevin Lee and Catherine Seda . Our purchase at the local Barnes & Noble was about $13 (New). You obviously are not required to keep the book if you don't find value in what is covered.
- Microsoft Advertising Center has a one-time nonrefundable sign up fee of $5.00.
- That's it!
Important Terms & Conditions
- This is available to United States subscribers only
- The offer expires June 30, 2010 (midnight Pacific Time)
- This offer is for new adCenter advertiser only
- You have 90 days to use the entire credit or it will expire
- Limit is one ad credit per customer
- Must bid a minimum of .05 cents
freebiebizworld . com/2009/12/27/free-200-ad-credit-for-new-bing-subscribers/