Do Angela's and Paul's links work or not, and if so, how fast?

90 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi,

I've tried their packages, but not with impressive results, for some terms with no great competition.
Also, I have a hard time finding the pages/profiles where my link should be on, in google.

I have also seen some posts about google not liking 'profile spam' and such.

What are your experiences. Does it work for you or not? Have you tried to rely solely on their packages (I know you should diversify, but am interested in this)?
How fast do you see results?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Thomas
#angela #fast #links #paul #work
  • Profile picture of the author TrafficMystic
    You should use this links as part of your seo strategy and at 'least' have the urls of the profile pinged to help get them indexed. It's better to create feeds off them and submit those feeds though.

    You should also not expect instant results. Give the packets 3-4 months of link building to give an indication of results if these are the only links your building
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1762556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    Originally Posted by ThomasTe View Post

    Hi,

    What are your experiences. Does it work for you or not? Have you tried to rely solely on their packages (I know you should diversify, but am interested in this)?
    How fast do you see results?
    It will always vary. I don't know what is happening with angela's packet's these days. A lot of people suggest they aren't working but it could be a number of things. The links are being removed, people are not paying attention to content and on page SEO or not getting variety or like Trafficmystic suggested just too impatient.


    As for profile linking in general? Still works mate. Recently a brand new domain that I put 30 quality profile backlinks to (that s right just 30) climbed right onto the front page within days of getting the links indexed. Not ultra competitve term but competitive enough because its highly targeted to buyers (6,000 per month)in that niche. No pinging and no backlinking my backlinks. Good quality links will get indexed on their own (but of course some need a little help).

    .
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1762585].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Stephen Root
      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

      As for profile linking in general? Still works mate. Recently a brand new domain that I put 30 quality profile backlinks to (that s right just 30) climbed right onto the front page within days of getting the links indexed. Not ultra competitve term but competitive enough because its highly targeted to buyers (6,000 per month)in that niche. No pinging and no backlinking my backlinks. Good quality links will get indexed on their own (but of course some need a little help).
      It might be helpful if you could define "quality profile link". Are you talking about only the site's authority that makes those profile links quality links or are you talking about specific tactics like using long signatures with links to enforce context relevancy?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1766072].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author simonheng82
    i am not a big fan of their products, i tried angela links for two months, my site was initially in the first page 8th post, but it settle at 19th post now since the 2 months packet.....it has been 4 months now, i dont think this is sort of google dance....

    Simon
    Signature

    Earning Residual Passive Income is not a dream

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1762650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jazbo
    A site can take up to 6 months to settle and start to rank strongly and naturally. I suspect a lot of people see the buzz around profile link packets and think they are some instant hit. They work very, very well (if you follow the instructions and dont just spam like a moron), but take the same amount of time to work as any other type of link, ie they have to be found and worked into your sites link profile.

    Also the trust of your site will effect its ranking, and if its a site less than a year old, how much trust do you reckon Google will give it? not a lot!

    Keep building links, think about mixing it up with all types of links, so your site has a natural link profile and therefore gains trust more quickly. For example if you only build followed links, how natural is that going to look, when at least 10% of a sites natural link profile should consist of nofollowed links?
    Signature
    CONTENT WRITER. Reliable, UK-Based, 6 Years Experience - ANY NICHE
    Click Here For Writing Samples & Online Ordering
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1763469].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Titans
      Originally Posted by jazbo View Post

      A site can take up to 6 months to settle and start to rank strongly and naturally. I suspect a lot of people see the buzz around profile link packets and think they are some instant hit. They work very, very well (if you follow the instructions and dont just spam like a moron), but take the same amount of time to work as any other type of link, ie they have to be found and worked into your sites link profile.

      Also the trust of your site will effect its ranking, and if its a site less than a year old, how much trust do you reckon Google will give it? not a lot!

      Keep building links, think about mixing it up with all types of links, so your site has a natural link profile and therefore gains trust more quickly. For example if you only build followed links, how natural is that going to look, when at least 10% of a sites natural link profile should consist of nofollowed links?
      Wrong.

      Profile links are worthless and if a method takes you 6 months to see results, it is also worthless, this isn't 2004 anymore.

      It's not in my best interest to direct newbies to the right path, but frankly I am tired of seeing the same myths being repeated over and over, so this is another myth I'll bust for free on this forum.



      The profile backlink myth

      The profile backlinks myth is similar to the myth working class share with each other and teach their kids: "study hard, be good, work hard 9/5 a day and one day you'll become successful."

      It makes a lot of sense to most people, this is the way they want it to work, but it is not how the world really works, in the real world, these people get screwed over, and the most successful people who everyone secretly wants to be, did it by doing the exact right thing at the exact right time (factor a), knowing the right people (factor b), or inherited the success from someone else (factor c).

      (Of course, when they write their biography, they'll whitewash everything and leave out all the juicy dirty little secrets, inside knowledge and connections that lead to those single tiny moments that really changed the course of their lives.)



      Work smarter > Work harder

      You can work hard, flip burgers 10 hours a day for 10 years, be nice to everybody, donate to the poor and help old ladies cross the streets. You can optimize your effort so you can flip an extra burger per hour, but you'll still end up getting no where.

      And this is what profile building + SEO really is.

      The only players you're ever going to beat with these weak profile links are other burger flippers that is lazier than you are.

      Other than that these links are worthless, and have negative impact when every newbie+dog is using the same site for the links. (site admin had enough and start deleting profiles, site flagged by google for linking to bad networks, etc)

      And in situations where profile links work (see below), you can easily replicate the result by getting 1 long lasting strong link, and that link is going to cost less than all these so called "profile link packages".

      Every time you look at the people who posts: "profile links work!!!!11!!", you see the following pattern:

      1. They can't quantify the result. I mean wtf is "it works very very well"? How does that measure to "very well" exactly?
      2. They don't list the conditions, as in under what condition will these profile links work? If you think all links are created equal and any bunch of links bundled as "package" is going to boost your SERP under any competition, think again.
      3. They did a 100 things to try boost the ranking, and a month later they had no idea what worked and what didn't. That's why they keep chanting "work hard", they simply have no idea what worked and how much they worked. (working harder, not smarter)
      4. They don't know how to utilize the same $50/$100 to boost their rankings more effectively.



      Golden facts:

      1. Profile links are basically weak back links (there are exception cases, of course), the reason it's attractive to newbies is not because the links are good but because of the quantity that can be easily produced.
      2. The only time you can knock your competition down with these weak links is when your competition is equally as weak as your site.
      3. When I order 100 links and you tell me it is going to take a week because "slow link building appears more natural", that tells me you are doing it by hand and don't have enough time to deliver orders.



      "Slow link building appears more natural" is bull**** because:

      1. Real popular content often gets more than 1000 real back links within 24 hours. (see movies/tv shows download links hosted on rapidshare.com etc), they don't get deindexed.
      2. 100 back links a day don't mean jack to Google.
      3. I've spammed over 10k links many times to my sites and my competitors and no sites ever got deindexed because of it.



      It is a science, not a religion

      Assume nothing, test everything, then test everything again.

      For those who really wants to see the true effect of these so called "packages", I recommend you to do your own a/b test:

      1. Build 2 extremely similar sites, host them on the same ip. (ie, cheaphellticket.com/cheapheaventicket.com)
      2. Get them indexed on Google at the same time (by pinging them at the same time)
      3. Apply one of these "package" to one site and not another.

      Do a set of a/b test on highly competitive keywords, then do another set on med competitive keywords, then do another set on made-up obsecure zero competition keywords.

      Here is what you'll see from the tests:

      1. Profile building don't do jack on highly competitive keywords.
      2. Profile building don't do jack on med competitive keywords.
      3. Profile building helps low competition keywords.
      4. BUT, the low competition "b" site with zero backlinks often climbed serps simply by doing nothing.


      I've had many sites (1000+) that keep climbing up the rankings with zero backlinks, I know this because these are the sites that I've decided to ditch after 10 days of launching due to various reasons. And a lot of the time they climbed up a few spots after another week, a few more spot after another week and so on, simply by being left alone. Now if people built profile links before this effect occurs, they are going to assume it's because of the backlinks, when a lot of the time the site was going to climb up anyway. That's why you have to a/b test everything to see true results.

      I am not going to spill all the beans here, but if you're going to spend $50/$100 on these "packages", you're much better off with other methods. For example $100 can get you a decent PR3/4 site (factor c) and you can do whatever you want with it, it's going to work better than the "profile package", and it'll be under your complete control.



      Conclusion:


      Profile links are worthless, not because they have zero effect, but because with other methods, much better results can be produced with the same resource it takes to generate these links.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2038035].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tom Goodwin
        Sounds like a pre-sell on your new launch of your miracle product.

        We are all waiting...

        Originally Posted by Titans View Post

        Wrong.

        Profile links are worthless and if a method takes you 6 months to see results, it is also worthless, this isn't 2004 anymore.

        It's not in my best interest to direct newbies to the right path, but frankly I am tired of seeing the same myths being repeated over and over, so this is another myth I'll bust for free on this forum.



        The profile backlink myth

        The profile backlinks myth is similar to the myth working class share with each other and teach their kids: "study hard, be good, work hard 9/5 a day and one day you'll become successful."

        It makes a lot of sense to most people, this is the way they want it to work, but it is not how the world really works, in the real world, these people get screwed over, and the most successful people who everyone secretly wants to be, did it by doing the exact right thing at the exact right time (factor a), knowing the right people (factor b), or inherited the success from someone else (factor c).

        (Of course, when they write their biography, they'll whitewash everything and leave out all the juicy dirty little secrets, inside knowledge and connections that lead to those single tiny moments that really changed the course of their lives.)



        Work smarter > Work harder

        You can work hard, flip burgers 10 hours a day for 10 years, be nice to everybody, donate to the poor and help old ladies cross the streets. You can optimize your effort so you can flip an extra burger per hour, but you'll still end up getting no where.

        And this is what profile building + SEO really is.

        The only players you're ever going to beat with these weak profile links are other burger flippers that is lazier than you are.

        Other than that these links are worthless, and have negative impact when every newbie+dog is using the same site for the links. (site admin had enough and start deleting profiles, site flagged by google for linking to bad networks, etc)

        And in situations where profile links work (see below), you can easily replicate the result by getting 1 long lasting strong link, and that link is going to cost less than all these so called "profile link packages".

        Every time you look at the people who posts: "profile links work!!!!11!!", you see the following pattern:

        1. They can't quantify the result. I mean wtf is "it works very very well"? How does that measure to "very well" exactly?
        2. They don't list the conditions, as in under what condition will these profile links work? If you think all links are created equal and any bunch of links bundled as "package" is going to boost your SERP under any competition, think again.
        3. They did a 100 things to try boost the ranking, and a month later they had no idea what worked and what didn't. That's why they keep chanting "work hard", they simply have no idea what worked and how much they worked. (working harder, not smarter)
        4. They don't know how to utilize the same $50/$100 to boost their rankings more effectively.



        Golden facts:

        1. Profile links are basically weak back links (there are exception cases, of course), the reason it's attractive to newbies is not because the links are good but because of the quantity that can be easily produced.
        2. The only time you can knock your competition down with these weak links is when your competition is equally as weak as your site.
        3. When I order 100 links and you tell me it is going to take a week because "slow link building appears more natural", that tells me you are doing it by hand and don't have enough time to deliver orders.



        "Slow link building appears more natural" is bull**** because:

        1. Real popular content often gets more than 1000 real back links within 24 hours. (see movies/tv shows download links hosted on rapidshare.com etc), they don't get deindexed.
        2. 100 back links a day don't mean jack to Google.
        3. I've spammed over 10k links many times to my sites and my competitors and no sites ever got deindexed because of it.



        It is a science, not a religion

        Assume nothing, test everything, then test everything again.

        For those who really wants to see the true effect of these so called "packages", I recommend you to do your own a/b test:

        1. Build 2 extremely similar sites, host them on the same ip. (ie, cheaphellticket.com/cheapheaventicket.com)
        2. Get them indexed on Google at the same time (by pinging them at the same time)
        3. Apply one of these "package" to one site and not another.

        Do a set of a/b test on highly competitive keywords, then do another set on med competitive keywords, then do another set on made-up obsecure zero competition keywords.

        Here is what you'll see from the tests:

        1. Profile building don't do jack on highly competitive keywords.
        2. Profile building don't do jack on med competitive keywords.
        3. Profile building helps low competition keywords.
        4. BUT, the low competition "b" site with zero backlinks often climbed serps simply by doing nothing.


        I've had many sites (1000+) that keep climbing up the rankings with zero backlinks, I know this because these are the sites that I've decided to ditch after 10 days of launching due to various reasons. And a lot of the time they climbed up a few spots after another week, a few more spot after another week and so on, simply by being left alone. Now if people built profile links before this effect occurs, they are going to assume it's because of the backlinks, when a lot of the time the site was going to climb up anyway. That's why you have to a/b test everything to see true results.

        I am not going to spill all the beans here, but if you're going to spend $50/$100 on these "packages", you're much better off with other methods. For example $100 can get you a decent PR3/4 site (factor c) and you can do whatever you want with it, it's going to work better than the "profile package", and it'll be under your complete control.



        Conclusion:


        Profile links are worthless, not because they have zero effect, but because with other methods, much better results can be produced with the same resource it takes to generate these links.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2038650].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Titans
          Originally Posted by Tom Goodwin View Post

          Sounds like a pre-sell on your new launch of your miracle product.

          We are all waiting...
          Wrong. The only thing I was "selling" was the idea of doing your own a/b test, instead of repeating bs after bs that simply isn't true.

          You'll never see me sell, advertise or even link to any product/package/service from this site. People only sell when their mechanism isn't making big enough money. Anyone making more than $5000 a day won't sell their tools or tech to the general public, it just doesn't make any business sense to do so.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2039105].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author adam westrop
        Originally Posted by Titans View Post

        Wrong.

        Profile links are worthless and if a method takes you 6 months to see results, it is also worthless, this isn't 2004 anymore.

        It's not in my best interest to direct newbies to the right path, but frankly I am tired of seeing the same myths being repeated over and over, so this is another myth I'll bust for free on this forum.



        The profile backlink myth

        The profile backlinks myth is similar to the myth working class share with each other and teach their kids: "study hard, be good, work hard 9/5 a day and one day you'll become successful."

        It makes a lot of sense to most people, this is the way they want it to work, but it is not how the world really works, in the real world, these people get screwed over, and the most successful people who everyone secretly wants to be, did it by doing the exact right thing at the exact right time (factor a), knowing the right people (factor b), or inherited the success from someone else (factor c).

        (Of course, when they write their biography, they'll whitewash everything and leave out all the juicy dirty little secrets, inside knowledge and connections that lead to those single tiny moments that really changed the course of their lives.)



        Work smarter > Work harder

        You can work hard, flip burgers 10 hours a day for 10 years, be nice to everybody, donate to the poor and help old ladies cross the streets. You can optimize your effort so you can flip an extra burger per hour, but you'll still end up getting no where.

        And this is what profile building + SEO really is.

        The only players you're ever going to beat with these weak profile links are other burger flippers that is lazier than you are.

        Other than that these links are worthless, and have negative impact when every newbie+dog is using the same site for the links. (site admin had enough and start deleting profiles, site flagged by google for linking to bad networks, etc)

        And in situations where profile links work (see below), you can easily replicate the result by getting 1 long lasting strong link, and that link is going to cost less than all these so called "profile link packages".

        Every time you look at the people who posts: "profile links work!!!!11!!", you see the following pattern:

        1. They can't quantify the result. I mean wtf is "it works very very well"? How does that measure to "very well" exactly?
        2. They don't list the conditions, as in under what condition will these profile links work? If you think all links are created equal and any bunch of links bundled as "package" is going to boost your SERP under any competition, think again.
        3. They did a 100 things to try boost the ranking, and a month later they had no idea what worked and what didn't. That's why they keep chanting "work hard", they simply have no idea what worked and how much they worked. (working harder, not smarter)
        4. They don't know how to utilize the same $50/$100 to boost their rankings more effectively.



        Golden facts:

        1. Profile links are basically weak back links (there are exception cases, of course), the reason it's attractive to newbies is not because the links are good but because of the quantity that can be easily produced.
        2. The only time you can knock your competition down with these weak links is when your competition is equally as weak as your site.
        3. When I order 100 links and you tell me it is going to take a week because "slow link building appears more natural", that tells me you are doing it by hand and don't have enough time to deliver orders.



        "Slow link building appears more natural" is bull**** because:

        1. Real popular content often gets more than 1000 real back links within 24 hours. (see movies/tv shows download links hosted on rapidshare.com etc), they don't get deindexed.
        2. 100 back links a day don't mean jack to Google.
        3. I've spammed over 10k links many times to my sites and my competitors and no sites ever got deindexed because of it.



        It is a science, not a religion

        Assume nothing, test everything, then test everything again.

        For those who really wants to see the true effect of these so called "packages", I recommend you to do your own a/b test:

        1. Build 2 extremely similar sites, host them on the same ip. (ie, cheaphellticket.com/cheapheaventicket.com)
        2. Get them indexed on Google at the same time (by pinging them at the same time)
        3. Apply one of these "package" to one site and not another.

        Do a set of a/b test on highly competitive keywords, then do another set on med competitive keywords, then do another set on made-up obsecure zero competition keywords.

        Here is what you'll see from the tests:

        1. Profile building don't do jack on highly competitive keywords.
        2. Profile building don't do jack on med competitive keywords.
        3. Profile building helps low competition keywords.
        4. BUT, the low competition "b" site with zero backlinks often climbed serps simply by doing nothing.


        I've had many sites (1000+) that keep climbing up the rankings with zero backlinks, I know this because these are the sites that I've decided to ditch after 10 days of launching due to various reasons. And a lot of the time they climbed up a few spots after another week, a few more spot after another week and so on, simply by being left alone. Now if people built profile links before this effect occurs, they are going to assume it's because of the backlinks, when a lot of the time the site was going to climb up anyway. That's why you have to a/b test everything to see true results.

        I am not going to spill all the beans here, but if you're going to spend $50/$100 on these "packages", you're much better off with other methods. For example $100 can get you a decent PR3/4 site (factor c) and you can do whatever you want with it, it's going to work better than the "profile package", and it'll be under your complete control.



        Conclusion:


        Profile links are worthless, not because they have zero effect, but because with other methods, much better results can be produced with the same resource it takes to generate these links.

        Interesting inconclusive statements.

        I personally have done my own experiment regards to profile links vs high pr blog commenting, and just commenting on PR6 + blogs and on PR4 + homepages with no spam on there.... I allocated myself 4 hours time for each task of profile backlinking and blog commenting. Now for the blog commenting, I found like 75 pages to comment on, on around 7 sites. However for profile backlinking, I managed to do over 150+ profile backlinks, and the results were that the profile backlinking method ranked higher.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2039505].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Titans
          Originally Posted by adam westrop View Post

          Interesting inconclusive statements.

          I personally have done my own experiment regards to profile links vs high pr blog commenting, and just commenting on PR6 + blogs and on PR4 + homepages with no spam on there.... I allocated myself 4 hours time for each task of profile backlinking and blog commenting. Now for the blog commenting, I found like 75 pages to comment on, on around 7 sites. However for profile backlinking, I managed to do over 150+ profile backlinks, and the results were that the profile backlinking method ranked higher.
          So you wasted even more time on blog commenting, good on you.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2039659].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author adam westrop
            Originally Posted by Titans View Post

            So you wasted even more time on blog commenting, good on you.
            It was comparing two methods which are easily accessible to everyone. I could of put some blog network testing in there, however some of the networks like Myarticlenetwork etc probably arent that affordable to newbies compared to what they can offer. For instance a lot of people rave about Uniquearticlewizard, however for the about of time spent on it, you could of knocked a lot of profile links and be top for a lot of profitable phrases.

            I like your 'expert attitude' the thing is... When it comes to links, there isn't too much variation out there.. Whatever it is that you do, probably 99% of forum members know about it, but have chose not to do it.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2039702].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Titans
              Originally Posted by adam westrop View Post

              It was comparing two methods which are easily accessible to everyone. I could of put some blog network testing in there, however some of the networks like Myarticlenetwork etc probably arent that affordable to newbies compared to what they can offer. For instance a lot of people rave about Uniquearticlewizard, however for the about of time spent on it, you could of knocked a lot of profile links and be top for a lot of profitable phrases.
              What you really wanted to say is you're offended by my post because it wasn't presented in a polite manna (it wasn't designed to be) and you believe you already know what's best out there.

              When I say profile backlinks are worthless it means I've already gone through the hype and grind and did enough a/b test to know profile backlink is inferior. Obviously this is going to offend the people who's financially or emotionally attached to them. But it still doesn't change the facts and reasons I listed, profile backlinks isn't effective enough and simply don't scale.

              Come back when you are up to your 500th site, then tell me how much time and money it took you to make them "rank well" with profile back links, how many of them got deleted over a 3/6/9/12 months period. Multiply that % with the time and money it took, add the risk and opportunity cost involved, and tell me with a straight face these kind of losses belong to a good business model.


              Originally Posted by adam westrop View Post

              I like your 'expert attitude' the thing is... When it comes to links, there isn't too much variation out there.. Whatever it is that you do, probably 99% of forum members know about it, but have chose not to do it.
              You believe you already know enough, but I believe there's always a better way and that's why I always find it. What you interpreted as "attitude" is simply my frustration towards the repeated myth being posted over and over on here.

              Those posts are what killed digitalpoint, a once famous SEO forum full of pros and insights and now became a pro-less noob playground repeating ghost stories like "you need unique/quality content to rank well", "duplicate content gives penalty", "adding backlinks too quick gets you banned" and all the other nonsenses that simply don't pass the common sense test.

              Somebody needs to put a stop to it or this place will suffer the same fate as dp.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2041661].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Hardi Wijaya
                Originally Posted by Titans View Post

                You believe you already know enough, but I believe there's always a better way and that's why I always find it. What you interpreted as "attitude" is simply my frustration towards the repeated myth being posted over and over on here.

                Those posts are what killed digitalpoint, a once famous SEO forum full of pros and insights and now became a pro-less noob playground repeating ghost stories like "you need unique/quality content to rank well", "duplicate content gives penalty", "adding backlinks too quick gets you banned" and all the other nonsenses that simply don't pass the common sense test.

                Somebody needs to put a stop to it or this place will suffer the same fate as dp.
                Why should somebody put a stop to all those nonsense? It hurts the 'economy'


                Hardi
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2043742].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ThomasTe
    Thanks for your input, guys.

    Mike, did you do the submissions yourself on that site, or did Paul/Angela do them for you?
    Did you do anything to get the profiles indexed?

    Thanks.

    Regards,
    Thomas
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1766048].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AndyBlackSEO
    The thing you must do with profile pages is ensure that they get indexed. The majority don't without a nudge.
    Signature
    The Worlds Most Effective Video Creation and Marketing Software... CLICK HERE ...
    ... Create and rank professional marketing videos fast and efficiently.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1766211].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Billy Rey
      Originally Posted by AndyBlackSEO View Post

      The thing you must do with profile pages is ensure that they get indexed. The majority don't without a nudge.
      Exactly. Give it a nudge. Send them links, bookmark them or whatever. It might look stupid and worthless but they'll help in the long run.
      Signature

      ✔✔✔Leapfroggr Digital Marketing+SEO Services✔✔✔
      [/CENTER]

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1766227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Digital Info Diva
    I've been using them for about 4 months now and see better results with some domains than others. It's like anything else on the Internet - each domain has its own issues which are a reflection of the content. You can't expect every site you build to rank as easy or as fast as another.

    You have to take into consideration the existing backlinks on the sites that you're competing with and adjust your goals.

    Nothing is quick and permanent forever - you have to keep tweaking to stay on top.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984456].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Spot the Ball
      I have a site in one of the electronics niches and this has been a difficult site to rank for, not sure if you need more trust/time in this kind of niche although after 3 months its slowly climbing.

      On the other hand I have a site which shows it to be about the same difficulty to get page 1 rankings but is proving to be far easier (away from electronics niche).

      Maybe something to consider when choosing your niches, SEs might need more time/trust in certain niches, even if all the tools you have tell you they are equal in difficulty.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984762].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blarbie
    i am working on terms that have 30 million plus open queries, i moved to spot one for one of the terms and im working on a second now. i have been at spot 7, this morning hit 4 and back down to 7, can these kind of links help in something this competitive ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984794].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Spot the Ball
      Originally Posted by blarbie View Post

      i am working on terms that have 30 million plus open queries, i moved to spot one for one of the terms and im working on a second now. i have been at spot 7, this morning hit 4 and back down to 7, can these kind of links help in something this competitive ?
      30 million means nothing really, its the competion on page 1 you only need to concern yourself with.

      I have page 1 rankings from number 1 spot and all the way down for individual products.

      Its the broad search terms that are the hard nuts to crack.

      Yes they can help, but mix them up with other methods.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1984820].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blarbie
    Spot the Ball thanks, i have not really used them before and rely on other links methods. I was considering adding this technique into the mix. using seo link dominator and buying packets here. i was wondering if anyone here has deployed this technique on top of others in competitive terms and did recognize a solid boost/

    i use 30 million open query as a guideline. the competitors or tuff pr7 / pr6 2000 to 12000 google indexed pages
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985115].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GuerrillaIM
    The backlink packets are good for finding new parasites (don't ask me to tell you what this is, do some googling). If you follow the instructions and the general way most people use the packets then its not so effective. Blog commets are just as effective, if not more so.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985253].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Letter$
    Ive had decent success with angelas backlinks, i always signup for the account then wait a week until i put in my links. i usually seen results after the first week. i use angelas backlinks with seo link dominator which helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985361].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hardi Wijaya
      I'm very glad that most people don't have an idea to make profile links work. Keep blasting away those submissions with their software! Go on... pay 100s 1000s bucks for a million links!

      Sarcastic?

      NO, I'm just glad. Most people just follow what should be done. But they just don't know why. And I'm glad that I'm not one of them. Less competition.

      Sure, I've Angela's package. But I'm paying it to search for SEO diamonds. I am not interested to know whether all 30 links will get indexed. In fact, I suspect about 50% of 30 links won't get indexed. People who buy those packages from WSO or somewhere else just have to face the truth.

      1. Yes, ping them. But that DOES NOT guarantee anything yet.
      2. Yes, physically check whether those links are indexed and in the cache.
      But that is not everything yet!

      The most important thing is to sort out those links that G loves to index. Some experts call it link love. I'm not an expert in SEO. I'm just a new owner of a SEO company. So ask them what link love is.

      Bear in mind that this love depends on the website that you place your link.

      For example: Some links from certain sites just won't attract G. Don't just believe me. Test it.

      There are many factors, but I think the speed of web site is the main cause. G is obsessed with speed and it hates snail crawl.

      A great forum with high PR and flood of users does not necessarily guarantee link love...
      • IF the forum owner does not know a nut of taking advantage of SEO,
      • IF the owner does not depend on SEO to generate forum subscription,
      • IF the owner uses slow web host,
      • IF... IF... there are numerous factors involved.
      Nobody can really know the reason or reasons.

      Doing the above mentioned steps 1 and 2 is just the basic.

      Test out to find how much love G love. If the indexed and cached links still stick in the number 1 of the listing, then do something 2 or 3 way linking to those forum links.

      Well, like I said earlier. Do not just take my words. Go test yourself.

      Those packages are ok. But it depends on how you use it.

      Let me give you some stats of my recent project.

      - Create 350 unique links from the forums within 2 weeks. (A mixed of .com, .net, .org, .gov, .edu, and foreign links)

      - Around 50 links stick in G's search.

      - In the 4th week, remains around 30+ links in the cache.

      - G loves ***power.com. 3 profiles still stick the cache.

      - G likes the flag***.com. Again 3 profiles in the cash, I mean cache.

      - G wants the ****blue.com. 2 profiles

      - G likes to go to UK. ero****.uk gets 2 profiles in listing.

      - G talks about ****hosting***.com. 2 profiles.

      - Again, UK. Maian*.uk 2 profiles

      - G wants ****justice.com 2 profiles

      - ***software.com 2 profiles

      - **dugout** 2 profiles

      - 2-words search term rank around 50 out of 39,500,000 after 4 weeks.

      - A 3 months old site.

      Pathetic?

      That's how SEO is. You cannot get every shot into the target




      Hardi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1986599].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gubwell12
    From my experience with this method of link building I would say that it is a total crap. The google don't crawls most of the backlinks and these links has very low SEO value.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1999248].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom Goodwin
      Originally Posted by gubwell12 View Post

      From my experience with this method of link building I would say that it is a total crap. The google don't crawls most of the backlinks and these links has very low SEO value.
      Did you do anything with the links once you put them up? There are probably 1000 threads here at WF at methods to help indexing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2001388].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eidolon
    Mmm. Just bought Steve's software and Angela's links and I'm in the middle of the process. So I'm hoping the time invested is going to pay dividends. I'm not sure which side of the argument is correct but I do know that so far it has been a time consuming job.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1999291].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasonmorgan
    ya know,

    You'd probably be best off buying a backlinking pack from somebody who is active on this forum and can support you directly with the product you purchased from them.

    This isn't angelas support forum and apparently her instructions suck due to the amount of whining going on about her packets not working.
    Signature

    I'm all about that bass.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1999572].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adam Roy
    DO NOT APPLY THESE BACKLINKS ALL AT ONCE! Let me tell you about the google dance

    I'm sure you now about the google dance and how much money you loose during this process. You WILL NOT EXPERIENCE THE GOOGLE DANCE if you backlink naturally.

    And angela and paul both tell you that just leaving anchor text in your profile is good enough.

    I found that writing a paragraph, with your anchor text within it gets the best results.

    DON'T LEAVE JUST YOUR ANCHOR TEXT LINKS, surround those links with a brief sentence of two of useful information.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1999590].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author inter123
      For one site what do you say is a good number to add at one go? (The site is small with 40 pages and 50 visitors a day, its 3 months old).

      Originally Posted by friend View Post

      DO NOT APPLY THESE BACKLINKS ALL AT ONCE!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1999614].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Adam Roy
        2 or 3 every day. Think about it, a bunch of backlinks all at once, then nothing, then a bunch all at once, then nothing.

        Search engines are not idiots, backlinking is supposed to be natural, another website finding yours and saying hey this would be useful to my visitors. Make it natural, like i said before SEARCH ENGINES ARE NOT IDIOTS.

        Especially the big do search engines, with all the technology and compute code these days, I can gaurantee you that they have a stupid little code they can add to their robots to determine bulk, crap backlinks.

        ESPECIALLY when it's the same exact anchor text in every profile.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1999723].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dude91
    Well , From my experience it takes maximum of a week for a link to show it works or not. May take longer for new domains But usually in new domains it comes with google dance. I haven't really seen much impact of these links my self.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1999952].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2001221].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    My pesonal guess is that 90% of people raving about A+P backlinks HAVE NO CLUE and simply echo what they hear from others, "how great angela and pauls links are".

    the truth is, its links ON TOTALLY UNRELATED sites, do i want link to my health site from a sports site or from a ozzy osborne site?

    YOU DECIDE.

    In fact, i once had a site penalized for 3 months and the only thing i did which PROBABLY caused the penalty was A/P links.

    You know, i know a bunch of indian guys which are on messenger RIGHT NOW. I could tell them RIGHT NOW to build a zillion Angela links to some of my sites. But i dont.

    I think those links are over rated, may even harm your rankings. Proof me its not the case.

    Another proof for the fact that some of the so called "link builders" have no clue is statements like "PR5 link" etc. if in fact only the MAIN PAGE has that PR while the actual profile page has PR 0...i see this all the time.
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2001353].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom Goodwin
      (1) Yes, profile type links work.

      (2) You should use some sort of boosting method, at the very least setup a ping.fm network to help boost the indexing of the links.

      (3) As with all backlinking strategies, you should mix in other types of backlinks too.

      (4) who give's a rat's a&& if they are from "relevant" sites or not? People are just crazy in here. Backlinks from irrelevant domains can work wonders for Google SERP rankings. Give me a PR5 backlink from a site on Hamsters to any of my IM sites any day of the week.

      (5) none of the reputable backlink pack providers say that the links will reside on pages with PR. NONE of them.

      (6) As with all backlinking strategies, you should give your site a least a couple of months.

      (7) Unless some unbelievable horrendous situation exists (one you likely couldn't fathom), your site won't get "penalized" for any incoming links. PERIOD. Matt Cutts even states as much numerous times in his blogs and the comments to his blogs. If they did penalize you for incoming links, it would be to easy to nail your competitors.

      (8) If your site does move back in the rankings after backlinking, that is a GOOD sign. What most people fail at though is this...you should continue to build backlinks to your site. But Nope. People see that their site falls back and they STOP BACKLINKING. This fails the basic rule of maintaining some sort of link velocity.

      But, I guess I have no clue whether or not a certain type of backlinks work on the hundreds of domains that I own ;-)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2001368].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author adesbarats
      George - I agree with you. But I still think A and P's packets have value but they do need to be put in perspective. I only use those links that make sense. My web site is about organic clothing so finding links that relate to fashion, womens topics, beauty, environmental issues, etc are golden. I build a profile in these and trash the rest. And I don't just place my links in there for two reasons: a) Google will smell a rat and b) the mods might delete it. I invest the xtra time and add all the data, build a complete profile and add lots of contextual value which I can do readily since the site is relevant to my web site.

      I am early into the A+P packets so even following this procedure I am not sure how well it will work - we'll see.

      Originally Posted by GeorgR. View Post

      My pesonal guess is that 90% of people raving about A+P backlinks HAVE NO CLUE and simply echo what they hear from others, "how great angela and pauls links are".

      the truth is, its links ON TOTALLY UNRELATED sites, do i want link to my health site from a sports site or from a ozzy osborne site?

      YOU DECIDE.

      In fact, i once had a site penalized for 3 months and the only thing i did which PROBABLY caused the penalty was A/P links.

      You know, i know a bunch of indian guys which are on messenger RIGHT NOW. I could tell them RIGHT NOW to build a zillion Angela links to some of my sites. But i dont.

      I think those links are over rated, may even harm your rankings. Proof me its not the case.

      Another proof for the fact that some of the so called "link builders" have no clue is statements like "PR5 link" etc. if in fact only the MAIN PAGE has that PR while the actual profile page has PR 0...i see this all the time.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2049175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ttomp13
    I'm absolutely LOVING the fact that people think these links don't work.
    Less competition for me.

    So I agree, they don't work...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2021537].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tommy6336
      Originally Posted by ttomp13 View Post

      I'm absolutely LOVING the fact that people think these links don't work.
      Less competition for me.

      So I agree, they don't work...
      lol.

      I've never used Paul's links but I've used Angela's.

      I only used Angela's links for 1 month because I got to lazy and just outsourced the effort.

      But I stopped everything because I had started a job and I was working 40+ hours a week.

      I did see a bit of a rise in my rankings but I didn't stick with it long enough to reach the first page of google
      Signature
      I'm hoping to find a ton of people with great advice for my future business ventures. Thanks in Advance!!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2047225].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hardi Wijaya
        Originally Posted by tommy6336 View Post

        lol.

        I've never used Paul's links but I've used Angela's.

        I only used Angela's links for 1 month because I got to lazy and just outsourced the effort.

        But I stopped everything because I had started a job and I was working 40+ hours a week.

        I did see a bit of a rise in my rankings but I didn't stick with it long enough to reach the first page of google
        Your ranking will drop and drop until it ends in nowhere land

        That's the problem of profile link. You see it indexed, then it disappears after a month or two.

        I'm not saying that profile links don't work. It's just that one of the weaknesses is the short lifetime of the index.

        That's why before you get to the top spots in the search listing, you must have a long-term plan B to make sure it stays on top for many years.

        One way to do it is to create many useful blogs in many high PR web2.0 (or something) sites. Then, point the profile links to these blogs. You will get extremely powerful back links to your money sites. The ranking will stay longer.

        However, a group will say this -- "That's why keep creating more profile links".

        I'm not saying that this doesn't work. But one thing has to be considered --

        How long can you keep it up?

        More and more forum owners are beginning to aware of the loophole in profile page. Naturally, the cost and risk of doing this will increase. This, in my opinion, is not the right business model. Just by looking at the history of bulletproof mailing will tell you the possible outcome.

        If someone is still clueless in this matter, perhaps Paul could re-educate him or her

        So, if my argument doesn't make sense and cents at all, I rest my case. After all, I'm not like those SEO experts. I just own them.


        Hardi

        P.S.

        Let's do a challenge ok?

        Get a profile link indexed in G. Find out how long it stick in the cache.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2047918].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Megafoo
    Your not seeing many backlinks because those profile links require work on your part to get them indexed...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2021555].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author HCLee
      I've had excellent results using Angela's backlinks. Don't get paranoid checking that every link shows up on the backlink tool you are using. You probably won't see them or few of them. Just believe it works and continue doing it. There are also a few tools here in WF that help to index these backlinks faster so do look out for them.
      Signature
      Electric Foot Warmers -End your cold feet days now.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2022195].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techwarrior
    I'm also contemplating on getting those link packages.

    Thanks for all your inputs here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2022542].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GoDowntoLondon
    Hi Thomas,

    Like Steven H said its a mid term strategy (3-4 months) and its only valuable if you add this tactic to your global SEO building process.

    You have to constantly add more backlinks from different sources (rss feeds, article directories, forum profiles, press releases, bookmarking websites, etc.)

    Dont expect insane results building only a few backlinks from Angela packages & even more unrealistic after only 1 week!

    Adding Paul & Angela's packs into your arsenal and diversifying your ways to get Google Juice here are the keys.

    Of course all of this requires, Time - Efforts & Money.

    Hope it helps!
    Joe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2029657].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kkchoon
    Actually you should see some serious result with Angela & Paul backlinks, I did.

    Not sure why many still complaints about profile backlink not working or the result is not significant... I good guess is they pick the wrong keyword.

    Try backlink index express - use it to boost your links and increase the index rate, help your site rank a lot faster.
    Signature

    Powerful Indexer That Makes Your Backlinks Count ==> Nuclear Link Indexer

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2030255].message }}
  • I think that they were popular those days when many were not aware about them. But now as Google have known about them so they would be getting in some ways to remove the effect of them. They have updated their algo for sure and they would be punishing people who will use these practices soon!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2030411].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom Goodwin
      Originally Posted by financeandinsurancetips View Post

      I think that they were popular those days when many were not aware about them. But now as Google have known about them so they would be getting in some ways to remove the effect of them. They have updated their algo for sure and they would be punishing people who will use these practices soon!
      Um, not very likely. Think about it logically for a second. Would google punish a site for incoming links, when you could simply send those same types of links to one of your competitors and get those sites dinged? I think not.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2030487].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarkAse
    Tom-Well reasoned as always. It's always amazing to me that people continue to say things like that when they clearly don't make sense. If the bad neighborhood thing really existed, couldn't I simply spend time creating links to all my competitors from those type of sites to in effect, pull down their SERPS instead of focusing on improving my own?

    It simply doesn't make sense and Google is generally smarter then we give them credit for sometimes.
    Signature

    My current project, the Uncorked Ventures Wine Club. More coming soon, here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2030714].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom Goodwin
      Originally Posted by MarkAse View Post

      Tom-Well reasoned as always. It's always amazing to me that people continue to say things like that when they clearly don't make sense. If the bad neighborhood thing really existed, couldn't I simply spend time creating links to all my competitors from those type of sites to in effect, pull down their SERPS instead of focusing on improving my own?

      It simply doesn't make sense and Google is generally smarter then we give them credit for sometimes.
      Thanks Mark. I think sometimes a certain assertion is stated so many times that people just keep on repeating it without actually thinking through what's really going on.

      Its like all those those threads about "google banning". Does google once in a great while actually knock a site out of its index? Sure. But, if you were to believe some of the threads on the internet if you misplace a comma you will get "banned."

      Tom
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2030754].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vikram73
    Originally Posted by ThomasTe View Post

    Hi,

    I have also seen some posts about google not liking 'profile spam' and such.
    What are your experiences. Does it work for you or not? Have you tried to rely solely on their packages (I know you should diversify, but am interested in this)?
    How fast do you see results?
    Thomas
    It probably helps - but it is not the best use of time or resources IMO. I setup a .info domain and tried ranking for a keyword with profile links and it was very slow going.

    I setup a 2nd .info domain - wrote articles to my blog, bookmarked my blog to a few sites & then took those blog posts and converted them into EZA/AritcleBase/GoARticle articles (backlink to my domain with proper anchor text).

    Then I converted them to word & power point and published to the various document sites.

    I ranked 1st page, 1st term within a week and have stayed there since (repeating the same procedure for each blog post update).

    Maybe I could have achieved the same results within a few months with profile linking but I don't see what the point is.

    All that matters is you have good keywords that convert & you rank at the top of the SERP IMO. You can get that without tedious profile links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2030995].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom Goodwin
      Originally Posted by vikramd View Post

      It probably helps - but it is not the best use of time or resources IMO. I setup a .info domain and tried ranking for a keyword with profile links and it was very slow going.

      I setup a 2nd .info domain - wrote articles to my blog, bookmarked my blog to a few sites & then took those blog posts and converted them into EZA/AritcleBase/GoARticle articles (backlink to my domain with proper anchor text).

      Then I converted them to word & power point and published to the various document sites.
      Just to be clear...:rolleyes:

      With site #1, you did one type of linking (which is generally a bad thing, even for us big profile backlinkers).

      With site #2, you used FOUR types of backlinks, including article directories, web 2.0 sites, social bookmarks, and document directories.

      I just want to make sure i'm fully understanding this:rolleyes:

      No matter what type of backlinks one use as your bread and butter, variety is a good thing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2031019].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Vikram73
        Originally Posted by Tom Goodwin View Post

        Just to be clear...:rolleyes:
        No matter what type of backlinks one use as your bread and butter, variety is a good thing.
        Yeah - you're right.

        But I stand by what I said - it just doesn't seem to be worth the effort based on my own testing. You can accomplish SERP rankings without having to do anything so tedious.

        And if you outsource - outsource to someone who knows some good SEO tools and help you with your SEO strategy beyond profile spamming.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2031411].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ads
    they work, but like anything it takes time and patience. Use them as PART of your SEO strategy, not the whole thing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2031645].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ThomasTe
    I really started some thread here. A lot of great input from all you guys.

    Best regards,
    Thomas
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2033422].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kkchoon
      Originally Posted by vikramd View Post

      Yeah - you're right.

      But I stand by what I said - it just doesn't seem to be worth the effort based on my own testing. You can accomplish SERP rankings without having to do anything so tedious.

      And if you outsource - outsource to someone who knows some good SEO tools and help you with your SEO strategy beyond profile spamming.
      Like it or not, profile links work and very well! If you are not comfortable with it, try blog network - SEOLinkVine.

      Having said that, even if you are not spamming profile sites, but link building itself is spamming the search engine! Only pure white hat strategy is what Google prefer, period.

      Kok Choon
      Signature

      Powerful Indexer That Makes Your Backlinks Count ==> Nuclear Link Indexer

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2033794].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author inter123
        Is his the way to go if thinking long term and big?

        Its ok starting with this stuff for long tail not much competetion keywords but what happens if it becomes bigger and you are fighting for ultra competitive keywords like 'mobile phones'.

        How is google and the competetion going to view getting a lot of backlinks from places like 'pagan believers forum'?

        Originally Posted by kkchoon View Post

        Like it or not, profile links work and very well! If you are not comfortable with it, try blog network - SEOLinkVine.

        Having said that, even if you are not spamming profile sites, but link building itself is spamming the search engine! Only pure white hat strategy is what Google prefer, period.

        Kok Choon
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2033963].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Hardi Wijaya
        Originally Posted by kkchoon View Post

        Like it or not, profile links work and very well! If you are not comfortable with it, try blog network - SEOLinkVine.

        Having said that, even if you are not spamming profile sites, but link building itself is spamming the search engine! Only pure white hat strategy is what Google prefer, period.

        Kok Choon
        Step aside, stand outside of the ring, and watch carefully.

        What's white, black and grey anyway??? G directly and indirectly creates it. Not people outside of the G.

        Like a story of Tao says, flow with the water in anyway. And I add on top of it -- There's no such thing as white, black, and grey. Colors mean nothing.


        Hardi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2034203].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Vikram73
        Originally Posted by kkchoon View Post

        Like it or not, profile links work and very well! If you are not comfortable with it, try blog network - SEOLinkVine.

        Having said that, even if you are not spamming profile sites, but link building itself is spamming the search engine! Only pure white hat strategy is what Google prefer, period.
        I don't really care if google views what I do as black or white hat. They've been guilty of practicing the very techniques they don't want us to use.

        My point is that people can achieve great rankings in the SERPS through tasks that aren't as tedious or labor intensive as profile links.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2034361].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Tom Goodwin
          Originally Posted by vikramd View Post

          I don't really care if google views what I do as black or white hat. They've been guilty of practicing the very techniques they don't want us to use.

          My point is that people can achieve great rankings in the SERPS through tasks that aren't as tedious or labor intensive as profile links.
          To each their own, but I don't think it has to be slow or tedious. I can do profile links at a much faster clip than other non-fully automated method of link building. Of course, working your way through something like Angela's can be slow, as the site platforms are all over the map, but if you are smart about it and do say 100 sites on vbulletin, there is no reason that you can't do that in 2.5-3 hours.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2035056].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author anjaneyulu
            Angelas and pauls links indexing site very fast,it is one of the best in seo these days.
            Signature

            Started a website called coolcake.in - Hyderabad's No.1 online cake delivery website.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2048114].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Hardi Wijaya
              Originally Posted by anjaneyulu View Post

              Angelas and pauls links indexing site very fast,it is one of the best in seo these days.
              The real truth is out there in other discussions, pal.

              But would you please stop parroting this because the mod doesn't want it to be a part of the forum. It's rule#7.


              Hardi
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2048131].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Titans
                Originally Posted by Hardi Wijaya View Post


                Originally Posted by anjaneyulu View Post

                Angelas and pauls links indexing site very fast,it is one of the best in seo these days.

                The real truth is out there in other discussions, pal.

                But would you please stop parroting this because the mod doesn't want it to be a part of the forum. It's rule#7.


                Hardi
                He's probably just some guy from india they outsourced the workload to.

                Right after I made the bust on these links, this "anjaneyulu" guy with 0 posts created a thread called "[WTB] April Angela's and Paul's Links", then in 25 hours he started posting how great they are.

                So this guy magically transformed from not knowing where to buy these links to "omg they are the greatest!!!11!!" in just one day. (see references below)

                References:

                04-30-2010, 05:16 AM
                "I am looking to buy Angela and pauls April link package. If anyone can do it,Pm me. "

                http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ml#post2044329
                05-01-2010, 06:18 AM
                "Angelas and pauls links indexing site very fast,it is one of the best in seo these days. "

                http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ml#post2048114
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2051296].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    I don't think they are "worthless", however their "power" is probably very overrated. Many reasons for that. But i think they have their place simply for diversifying your links.
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2038867].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Titans
      Originally Posted by GeorgR. View Post

      I don't think they are "worthless", however their "power" is probably very overrated. Many reasons for that. But i think they have their place simply for diversifying your links.
      diversify to do... what? The only thing that matter is rankings>traffic>revenue, and if building profile link is going to cost time and money but doesn't deliver results, then it's worthless in my book. I am sure people with an emotional baggage of feeling "complete" won't agree, but who needs 1000s of crap profile links when 1 PR6 back link will knock down all the weak competition for you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2039133].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tom Goodwin
        Originally Posted by Titans View Post

        diversify to do... what? The only thing that matter is rankings>traffic>revenue, and if building profile link is going to cost time and money but doesn't deliver results, then it's worthless in my book. I am sure people with an emotional baggage of feeling "complete" won't agree, but who needs 1000s of crap profile links when 1 PR6 back link will knock down all the weak competition for you.
        To each their own, but I have >50% of the backlinks to everyone one of my 300+ domains in the form of profiles and ranking is never is an issue. My sites universally rank well.

        Are high page PR links great? Of course they are. I've bought about 100 domains in the last few months building up my own network of high PR sites. But, getting decent high PR links is not easy for entry-mid level IMers. Now, on the other hand, anyone can put up large numbers of profile links relatively cheaply. It doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg and yes, you can rank well, even for competitive words.

        Tom
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2039209].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Titans
          Originally Posted by Tom Goodwin View Post

          To each their own, but I have >50% of the backlinks to everyone one of my 300+ domains in the form of profiles and ranking is never is an issue. My sites universally rank well.
          If it works so well why don't you use 100% profile backlinks? Why stay at ">50%"? Chances are 80% of that ">50%" profile links didn't do anything and it was the 20% that helped, and that means 80% of that resource was wasted. The worse part is you'll never know which one belongs to the 20% and which one belongs to the 80%.

          I was wondering why you keep chanting the profile backlink songs until I saw your sig that is linked to a profile package that costs $37 PER MONTH.

          Originally Posted by Tom Goodwin View Post

          Are high page PR links great? Of course they are. I've bought about 100 domains in the last few months building up my own network of high PR sites.
          So you're moving onto a mechanism with higher efficiency, next time just reply me with "I agree" and less time will be wasted for both of us.

          Originally Posted by Tom Goodwin View Post

          But, getting decent high PR links is not easy for entry-mid level IMers. Now, on the other hand, anyone can put up large numbers of profile links relatively cheaply. It doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg and yes, you can rank well, even for competitive words.

          Tom
          Let me correct that for you:
          1. Anyone can put up large nubers of profile links that cost a lot of time, most of which don't do jack, on sites that links to bad network, takes more time and effort to get them indexed and then get deleted within a month by the admin.
          2. No, it's not cheap if you want results for more than 1 sites, for an entry-mid level IMers (newbies) that wants to have 10 sites to "rank well", it's going to cost him $37 x 10 = $370 PER MONTH (according to the link in your sig), with $370 a month you can do a lot more than using profile links.
          3. The many posts on this forum posted by people who paid for profile backlinks and got poor results, don't agree with you.

          It seems to me you don't value resource as much as I do and all you're doing is telling me it's "OK" to be inefficient, inaccurate, spend more than you should and not in complete control.

          That's not how I do business.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2039634].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Tom Goodwin
            Originally Posted by Titans View Post

            If it works so well why don't you use 100% profile backlinks? Why stay at ">50%"? Chances are 80% of that ">50%" profile links didn't do anything and it was the 20% that helped, and that means 80% of that resource was wasted. The worse part is you'll never know which one belongs to the 20% and which one belongs to the 80%.
            ...because link diversity is a good thing. No one should get only 1 type of backlink. That's just stupid.

            Originally Posted by Titans View Post

            I was wondering why you keep chanting the profile backlink songs until I saw your sig that is linked to a profile package that costs $37 PER MONTH.
            *sigh* I have been using profile backlinks and discussing them on forums way before I ever got in the backlink "game". As for the package in my sig, you brag about making $5k per day (I have a $97 bridge to sell anyone who believes that), but you think $37 is a lot?


            Originally Posted by Titans View Post

            So you're moving onto a mechanism with higher efficiency, next time just reply me with "I agree" and less time will be wasted for both of us.
            Clearly you mis-read my post. high page PR links are not easy for novice-mid level IMers to get.


            Originally Posted by Titans View Post

            2. No, it's not cheap if you want results for more than 1 sites, for an entry-mid level IMers (newbies) that wants to have 10 sites to "rank well", it's going to cost him $37 x 10 = $370 PER MONTH (according to the link in your sig), with $370 a month you can do a lot more than using profile links.
            This must be the "new math" that people have been talking about for a while. Clearly you don't know what you are talking about or about how most profile packets work or you wouldn't have written that.

            Originally Posted by Titans View Post

            3. The many posts on this forum posted by people who paid for profile backlinks and got poor results, don't agree with you.
            Perhaps you missed the hordes of posts about people talking about the great rankings they got too?

            Tom
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2041751].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Titans
              Originally Posted by Tom Goodwin View Post

              ...because link diversity is a good thing. No one should get only 1 type of backlink. That's just stupid.
              Very often all you need is 3 strong links to rank in top 3 for years. Wtf cares about link diversity when you can rank well without it. Oh wait, I forgot, your sig is selling link packages.

              You can chant "link diversity/more the better/etc" all day long but at the end of the day the time/money you wasted on all those uncertainties can be spent on building new assets that generate more revenue. It's not like profile link building doesn't cost time and/or money and it's not like there are no better alternatives.


              Originally Posted by Tom Goodwin View Post

              *sigh* I have been using profile backlinks and discussing them on forums way before I ever got in the backlink "game". As for the package in my sig, you brag about making $5k per day (I have a $97 bridge to sell anyone who believes that), but you think $37 is a lot?
              What sort of BS is this? I listed clear reasons why profile links are inferior, I've listed reasons why sometimes people think they are effective when in fact they aren't. I've provided the instructions for people to a/b test it out themselves. I've hinted 1 better alternative (a mechanism which you stated you've recently started working on, which makes me at least 5 years ahead of you in this game). It has nothing to do with what I can afford and what you believe, my core focus have always been on efficiency, as in cost and return, just because I can afford something doesn't mean I should buy and use it when the ROI is low (now THAT is stupid).


              Originally Posted by Tom Goodwin View Post

              Clearly you mis-read my post. high page PR links are not easy for novice-mid level IMers to get.
              Getting high PR links is easy if such person has already decided to pay for results. The reason it doesn't appear easy is because high PR links works so well that people who uses them don't talk about it often.

              It's probably not so easy now on this forum since everyone is chanting how great profile links are every 5 threads and selling link packages in their sig. Then another newbie comes along and tell people to work hard and wait for 6 months to see results.


              Originally Posted by Tom Goodwin View Post

              This must be the "new math" that people have been talking about for a while. Clearly you don't know what you are talking about or about how most profile packets work or you wouldn't have written that.
              We both know you're just the middle man creating profiles on sites owned by someone else and spamming them for profit, let's not pretend there is some sort of complex mechanism that require a high level of understanding.

              Clearly you have no real answers that's why you skipped point 1 before quoting 2 and 3, in which I stated:
              1. Anyone can put up large nubers of profile links that cost a lot of time, most of which don't do jack, on sites that links to bad network, takes more time and effort to get them indexed and then get deleted within a month by the admin.

              And since you've decided to be a smart arse I'll now start talking about how ridiculous that link package in your sig is, and let the world decides if I know what I am talking about:

              This is what I saw after clicking on that profile link package ad in your sig:
              Monthly RECURRING Subscription
              400 Checked High PR Backlinks Sites
              Advanced Tactical Training
              Backlinks Blackbelt Monthly
              $37
              One thing immediatly comes to mind:
              Your package is subscription based and costs $37 a month (as in $74 for 2 months, $111 for 3 months), so tell me genius, if these links work well and last long then wtf should I be paying you every month? And if these links are not suppose to last long then what is the point of paying you for them?

              Scrolling down, it gets even better:

              1. Please note that we do NOT authorize our backlinks sites to be used in any way for Linkbuilding work on behalf of MULTIPLE clients - this would DESTROY the integrity of the program for ALL members. Any member found to be doing so will be IMMEDIATELY and PERMANENTLY expelled from the program.
              More things comes to mind:
              1. He's just the middle man but somehow he acts like he has the authority and control on what others can do on sites not owned by him, we all know that isn't true and chances are a lot of people already know about these sites, and some of them are also selling them to "x users ONLY for $x per month".

              2. If someone use 10 minutes to make a crap blog, use a new paypal account, pay $37 to buy your package under a fake identity, ask noob questions to avoid suspicions, receive your list, find out where you spam the links, then resell that package to 100 people for $10, he'll make $963. What is the point of permanently "expelling" him then? And what is stopping him and everyone else from doing the same under another identity again?

              For digital security reasons, this product is NOT available as an immediate download. We/our team will email your Monthly Backlinks Report to you within the next 12 hours (usually much faster) with your buyer details stamped on your individual copy.
              Oh comeon, what is the point of adding security on a pdf that only the buyer is going to read, and anyone who've decided to resell your list is going to find a way to copy the text anyway, let's not pretend pdf actually has any real security built in that can't be easilly bypassed.



              I can go on and on but I have no beef with Terry Kyle so I'll just stop here, but you get the idea.


              Originally Posted by Tom Goodwin View Post

              Perhaps you missed the hordes of posts about people talking about the great rankings they got too?
              You mean the hordes of people who also did 100s of other things within the same period (some as long as 6 months), who had no idea what worked and what didn't. I've already covered this, but just like many of the solid points I listed, you've decided to pretend you didn't see them.


              Come back when you have real answers to real problems and not just defensive insults.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2042838].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author inter123
        How does a new/mid level Internet Marketer go about getting one of these without their own private network?

        Originally Posted by Titans View Post

        ....who needs 1000s of crap profile links when 1 PR6 back link will knock down all the weak competition for you.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2042186].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author culvers
          Although im just a stupid noob, i have to agree with some of what titans is saying from my own limited experience.

          3 months ago I put up a few sites in weak competition niches. I gave some of them a few backlinks, not many, but more than most of the competition had. Others i left with 0 backlinks. 3 months later, the ones with 0 backlinks have been moving up the rankings, and some are on page 1. The ones with a few backlinks have also moved up and some are on page 1.

          Whats going on? I dont know, but what effect the backlinks i built had is questionable.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2042297].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Titans
          Originally Posted by inter123 View Post

          How does a new/mid level Internet Marketer go about getting one of these without their own private network?
          I wasn't going to post this but since Mr Tom Goodwin has decided to be cocky with his inferior method, I will just post some of the juicy details here:

          Buy a PR6 link from link brokers or grab a high PR expired domain with strong backlinks and build your own ad-less blog on it, you can spam as much as you want to as many sites as you want on that blog. No one else can delete your link or dilute your PR and you are in complete control at all times. For the price of 1 domain you can send link juice to multiple sites of your choice, and when you're done with the domain you can sell it for even higher price due to domain age increase. Do the maths.

          Of course when you start doing it on a massive scale (spamming x sites per domain over x domains) you are going to run across the link farm issue that requires multiple adsense account , a bunch of ips, careful crosslinking management and basic footprints management to avoid being flagged.

          But that's a subject for another day.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2042894].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author 4morereferrals
            Perhaps out of all your 1000's of sites - that easily rank with just a few HIGH PR links ... you could show us one that ranks for a competitive term, that isnt a money maker?

            There are millions of competitive keywords to rank for that arent money making keywords - and of course all it would take is a few links from your numerous self owned PR6 blog sites.

            I'll help. Tell me the keyword, and what content you want on it - I'll buy the domain name you request and get the content on it and. You supply the high pr links to it. You can - obviously- pull them at anytime.

            Lemme know ...


            Originally Posted by Titans View Post

            I wasn't going to post this but since Mr Tom Goodwin has decided to be cocky with his inferior method, I will just post some of the juicy details here:

            Buy a PR6 link from link brokers or grab a high PR expired domain with strong backlinks and build your own ad-less blog on it, you can spam as much as you want to as many sites as you want on that blog. No one else can delete your link or dilute your PR and you are in complete control at all times. For the price of 1 domain you can send link juice to multiple sites of your choice, and when you're done with the domain you can sell it for even higher price due to domain age increase. Do the maths.

            Of course when you start doing it on a massive scale (spamming x sites per domain over x domains) you are going to run across the link farm issue that requires multiple adsense account , a bunch of ips, careful crosslinking management and basic footprints management to avoid being flagged.

            But that's a subject for another day.
            Signature
            Rank Ascend Network - High PR Links / Guaranteed Rankings Increase
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2049492].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Titans
              Originally Posted by 4morereferrals View Post

              Perhaps out of all your 1000's of sites - that easily rank with just a few HIGH PR links ... you could show us one that ranks for a competitive term, that isnt a money maker?

              There are millions of competitive keywords to rank for that arent money making keywords - and of course all it would take is a few links from your numerous self owned PR6 blog sites.

              I'll help. Tell me the keyword, and what content you want on it - I'll buy the domain name you request and get the content on it and. You supply the high pr links to it. You can - obviously- pull them at anytime.

              Lemme know ...
              WIIFM?

              I spent years covering my tracks from competitors (I had my fair share of fun with dirty gxxxle employees), so why would I expose my network here?

              I won't share mine but I can direct you to another pro, how much you can learn from this guy depends on your talent.

              famouswatchbrands.com,
              created in oct 2008, 1,000,000+ exact searches per month.

              .net and .org is still available, grab it while it lasts.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2051274].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author AllAboutAction
                Originally Posted by Titans View Post

                famouswatchbrands.com,
                created in oct 2008, 1,000,000+ exact searches per month.

                .net and .org is still available, grab it while it lasts.
                Looks like some crafty warrior took your advice.
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2055529].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Tom Goodwin
                Lets look at the real search volume here:

                If one looks at the Google keyword tool for this keyword, something is clearly not right here:


                Keyword Local Search volume Global Search Volume
                watch brands 4400 9900
                watch 450,000 1,000,000
                famous watch brands Not En. Data 1,500,000
                famous watch brand Not En. Data 110
                famous brand watches 320 480
                expensive watches 6600 12100
                designer watch 2900 8100
                men's watch 14800 22200

                It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the one number in that mix that does not compute.

                So, based upon this data, "famous watch brands" hardly gets searched at all in the U.S., yet is at 1.5M global (most of the other keywords are in the 1/4 -3/4 ratio). This miraculous keyword gets searched 50% more than just "watch"? This plural gets searched 13,636 times as much as the singular?

                There is just no way. Either Google let in one malfunctioning number, or else someone screwed with the searching for that keyword in March.

                Extrapolating from the other numbers, I would guess that this keyword might get searched, maybe 30-40 times a day, globally.

                Now lets look at actual competition. This is one of those types of keywords that seo gurus love to claim that they rank well for, because if one does a general Google search you get back a high number. Its the kind of keyword that might appear sexy at first until you peel back the layers.

                But, when you look at the actual competition, that is, sites that are targeting this exact keyword phrase:

                inurl:"famousbrandwatches" -- 326
                inurl:"famous-brand-watches" -- 6,380
                inurl:"famous brand watches" -- 284


                Basically, this is the exact type of keyword where one would expect the exact match (keyword) domain (with proper on-page SEO) to rank at the top of Google with zero backlinks.




                Originally Posted by Titans View Post

                WIIFM?

                I spent years covering my tracks from competitors (I had my fair share of fun with dirty gxxxle employees), so why would I expose my network here?

                I won't share mine but I can direct you to another pro, how much you can learn from this guy depends on your talent.

                famouswatchbrands.com,
                created in oct 2008, 1,000,000+ exact searches per month.

                .net and .org is still available, grab it while it lasts.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2055658].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author shaktimaan
                  Originally Posted by Tom Goodwin View Post

                  So, based upon this data, "famous watch brands" hardly gets searched at all in the U.S., yet is at 1.5M global (most of the other keywords are in the 1/4 -3/4 ratio). This miraculous keyword gets searched 50% more than just "watch"? This plural gets searched 13,636 times as much as the singular?
                  I have found that Global Monthly Search Volume is more accurate than Local Search Volume.

                  for [watch bands] Global Monthly Search Volume and Local Search Volume are showing the same figures, 60,500

                  If [watch bands] is highly searched the in us, then [famous watch brands] must be also popular. It is quite clear that Local Search Volume is not accurate for [famous watch brands].
                  Signature

                  Shaktimaan

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2055799].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Tom Goodwin
                    Originally Posted by shaktimaan View Post

                    If [watch bands] is highly searched the in us, then [famous watch brands] must be also popular. It is quite clear that Local Search Volume is not accurate for [famous watch brands].
                    As an American, I could see my self searching for "watch brands" or something. But, "famous watch brands"? Perhaps, "designer watch brands", but who would search for famous watch brands? Its a very odd search, at least to me.

                    In any event, if the global is good, then the singular version of the keyword gets searched 13,000+x less than the plural? This just does not add up at all. This looks to perhaps be a good xfactor type micro niche site.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2055858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author woodymcgrath
    It does work but it takes time, patience and effort like most marketing techniques. You should incorporate it as an overall plan and not solely relying on it to get results fast.
    Signature
    Make an easy *$45* commission per sale... Promote a $67 product with 22% conversions!

    BIG $$$ with TedsWoodworking.com - *16,000* Woodworking Plans - Click For Affiliate Tools

    Other products: Ideas4Landscaping Landscaping Ideas - Landscaping Design
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2039108].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seoed
    to be honest I also didnt see the great effects of profile links so far. I once had a site where I built 30 of those links, strangely the site climbed up every day for this keyword (yes, I did only this kind of linking) and after it reached top30 it dropped back to nowhere!
    I think doing an a/b test is what gives us the empirical evidence, everything else will just be a claim or an illusion. however, to really support this test you should also do the same test with just doing another kind of backlink building. it could be that the same bad results will show up because backlink building should always be mixed.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2042117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author supermail
    Originally Posted by ThomasTe View Post

    Hi,

    I've tried their packages, but not with impressive results, for some terms with no great competition.
    Also, I have a hard time finding the pages/profiles where my link should be on, in google.

    I have also seen some posts about google not liking 'profile spam' and such.

    What are your experiences. Does it work for you or not? Have you tried to rely solely on their packages (I know you should diversify, but am interested in this)?
    How fast do you see results?
    I signed up in the middle of last month to angelas list. I did half one day for one keyword and half for another keyword...

    The next day i woke up I was number 1 for the first and number 2 for the second.... Seriously

    Then I bought Pauls and did it for another keyword which had 10 times more competition (2.8million) - i went from nothing to page 8. Looking forward to this months installment! whoo hooo!

    In January I got a page which had 228million competition to page 2... Here's how I did that - bit old now tho 975 .EDU's
    Signature
    San Francisco SEO | Get an SEO Quote for your business
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2042266].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Titans
      Originally Posted by supermail View Post

      I signed up in the middle of last month to angelas list. I did half one day for one keyword and half for another keyword...

      The next day i woke up I was number 1 for the first and number 2 for the second.... Seriously

      Then I bought Pauls and did it for another keyword which had 10 times more competition (2.8million) - i went from nothing to page 8. Looking forward to this months installment! whoo hooo!

      In January I got a page which had 228million competition to page 2... Here's how I did that - bit old now tho 975 .EDU's
      Hi, I see you're another link seller with ads in the sig chanting how great they are. Convincing, really.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2042850].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tommy6336
    A while back I tried Angela's packets for a few months and I didn't see much. But then again I was also in a super competative niche and it would probably take a lot longer than a couple months to rank high.
    Signature
    I'm hoping to find a ton of people with great advice for my future business ventures. Thanks in Advance!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2043231].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Groovystar
    Angela's backlinks have been way overused by now, I would think.

    They talk about those all the time on DP too, same thing they say over there: mixed results.

    ....It's only $5 for the whole bunch of them though right? I guess you get what you pay for, but not really going to bust anyone's wallet.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2043449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author purple_touch
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2043756].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    I am hesitant with Angela/Pauls still and don't want to use them on my "good" sites. The last days i did TEDIOUS blog commenting on high PR dofollow blogs, and one of my sites shot up in Google today, position #2. I am furthermore also using articleranks (and soon SeoLinkVine).

    Something i did must have boosted the site, and it was NOT profile links.
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2043810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dsmpublishing
    Hi guys

    i have stopped using the angelas packets but i do use pauls and use them as part of my seo strategy. Though when i started social bookmarking them i got a much better response.

    kind regards


    sam
    X
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2051284].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mr2020
    There are no shortcuts...

    But there are expressways.

    Putting links in forum profiles and taglines is a great idea. I own a forum, the link is below, and in every post I have here in this forum, and I encourage people to join, join in a conversation or two, and put your links in your profile, tag line etc.

    But don't just show up, and spam my forum, or place a profile there and run, I'll ban you and delete your links.

    I share this because THAT is what too many people are doing with the Link Packets. It hurts everyone.

    So... join a forum, join my forum, join THIS forum. Follow thier rules. Join in a converstaion.

    You'll not only get links, you'll make friends, and maybe get customers.

    Because....

    At the end of the day, it's still PEOPLE that matter.

    "Backlinks DON'T BUY!"

    Mr Twenty Twenty
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2051297].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trytolearnmore
    Right now i'm testing the package. If i will see some improvements, i will let you know
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2051679].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LocoDice
    Hi all,

    Just wanted to thank all those who have participated in this for really bringing a lot to the table in debate.

    I am trying different things while getting my start in IM and I've really wondered how well these packets go.
    Signature
    codefixit.com - Help with your HTML, Wordpress and Web Hosting problems - No fix, no fee.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2055878].message }}

Trending Topics