I have a domain that matches a specific keyword phrase (i.e. "OrangeCarrots").
I've outsource and prepared (spun) 3 articles for the site and have released on through FreeTrafficSystem.
I've recently just found another keyword phrase which has roughly 10 times more searches and is but is
more competitive than my original keywords (i.e. "PointyCarrots").
The domain for the new keyword is free.
Now I'm a little confused as what to do next. The original keyword will be easier to dominate but does not get
as much traffic.
1) Continue with the original keyword site as per plan:
2) Create a new site
This will be an exact replica of the original site (cut and paste of everything except articles).
- Same links
- Same wordpress them
- Same layout
3) Write a few (smaller) articles on the new site & submit these to FreeTrafficSystem
4) Put some links on the orginal site to point to the new site thus creating a hub and boosting the new site.
1) Create the new site (exact replica of original)
2) Post remaining two articles on FreeTrafficSystem to point to the new site.
3) Put a link on the original site pointing to the new site.
I prefer OPTION 1 as I'm half way through all of this and already have momentum. Will chill a bit and see if the original site gets hits then take it from there.
What do you think?