where to buy used domains (with good PR)

44 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hey there,

where do you buy used domains (for SEO purposes)?
what's a good place where I can quickly see what the real (not faked) PR is and how much they really cost?

and I'd rather avoid auction places etc, I just want to buy a domain now.

Cheers

Veit
#buy #domains #good
  • Profile picture of the author sumbu
    Check the domain name PR before you buy - SEO moz has a free toolbar that will help you with this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101610].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VeitSchenk
    what I can't see at buydomains is the PR ... am I missing something?

    Veit

    Originally Posted by precious007 View Post

    Forums usually, if you're looking for a "fast" deals..

    I'd go to Buy Premium Domain Names, Available Internet & Web Domain Names For Sale, they have the largest database, great/old/high PR domains for sale.

    Al.
    Signature

    Connect with me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/veitschenk

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101613].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nuno
    I can help you get good prices at Buydomains if you need. I've bought domains worth $xx,xxx from them and have access to better pricing than most people. PM or contact me through my site.

    I will not receive any commission but perhaps they will give me an even better discounts on my future acquisitions.
    Signature
    I have 15+ years of experience & millions of visitors (I'm also a warrior since 2002)!
    NunoAlex.com explains how I can help.
    I'm looking for a limited number of serious partners.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2101714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Domainate
    Go to anywhere you can buy domains for fixed price as you like (such as BuyDomains.com since others have mentioned it) and either use whatever export function they have or simply copy them straight from the page and paste them into DNCleaner.com to get just the domains, then run them through Estibot (paid account lets you run bigger bulks and more per day, see the account breakdown). Estibot will give you PR, Alexa, Google search #s on the keywords (which aren't always accurate but are generally close) and even an appraisal for each domain. As a domain trader, Estibot is the best value I'm getting out of paid membership I have right now and I don't even pay attention to their appraisals! I just use them for bulk-data on domains.

    I have domains for sale myself, but not many of them have PR as that's not a primary focus of mine. There's a lot of people selling PR domains at DigitalPoint.
    Signature
    ===> COMING SOON: The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Perfect Domain. ***PM for details***
    Want to make a living with domains? Domain Boot Camp Online coming soon!
    Join the Doma.in Newsletter for special domain sales and free domain training!
    >> Have a list? Deliver more through our Listcast service or clean it to please your autoresponder with ELC.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2103550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GuerrillaIM
    Originally Posted by Sandor Verebi View Post

    Hello Veit,

    If you want to purchase expired domains, you may try the next:

    I believe it would be worth a test.
    -
    I think dropping affiliate links in threads is against the rules.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2103645].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sandor Verebi
      Originally Posted by GuerrillaIM View Post

      I think dropping affiliate links in threads is against the rules.
      Hi GuerrillaIM,

      I hereby declare that I'm not affiliated in any form with that page. I don't sell their service at all. But it happened in the past that I purchased from them, and I was happy with. I think it is good if you share your positive experience here. I'm sure you also will help if you can.

      Thank you for your kind understanding.

      Have a nice weekend,

      Sandor
      __________________
      - nothing to sell now -
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2104518].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GuerrillaIM
    I saw the "?affiliate=twjackson" in the link so assumed it was an affiliate link. Sorry if I was wrong.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2105865].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sandor Verebi
      Originally Posted by GuerrillaIM View Post

      I saw the "?affiliate=twjackson" in the link so assumed it was an affiliate link. Sorry if I was wrong.
      Hi GuerillaIM,

      Nothing strange happened. All of us are human only. So, I'm also not perfect.

      Have a nice day,

      Sandor
      ___________________
      - nothing to sell now -
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2108674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lightlysalted
    www.SEDO.COM is the best place to pick up domains with good PR i've bought a few through the site
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2105950].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author VeitSchenk
      I'll check them out (again, first time I visited their site it was all in German, so I left ... this time I discovered their "US" version at the top...)

      Cheers

      Veit

      Originally Posted by Paid Surveys View Post

      www.SEDO.COM is the best place to pick up domains with good PR i've bought a few through the site
      Signature

      Connect with me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/veitschenk

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2112671].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author praveenkumar
    Sedo database is very high but they charge very huge amount if you compare with other domain bidding sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267608].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Danh
    Godaddy offer a great service. Go to the domain auction section.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267907].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HimanshuS
    With EMDs falling out of favor in Google, is it worthwhile to buy old domains with higher prices? Can't we use the same money for good quality content and get a better SEO ranking? It's true that old domains would have some advantage, but they cost hell a lot more. Is the price to advantage ratio worth the cost?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7388090].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NathanCee
      I agree. You don't have to focus more on EMD and spend a lot just to get it. You can buy old domain names with very cheap prices. You can go to goDaddy and there are lots of old domains on Auctions sold at a very low price somewhere between $5 to $50 for a 3-8years old domain. Not bad.
      Signature
      Create beautiful Websites Yourself - FREE STEP by STEP easy to follow guide. LEARN MORE
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7388109].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Canadaseopro
    Most affordable on the internet:

    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/domains.59/

    Make sure you analyse all domains.
    Signature

    We provide SEO services with 100% free websites. Integrity Marketing & SEO company is a leading seo company in Canada. Thanks again to you all.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8068052].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author danparks
      Originally Posted by Canadaseopro View Post

      Most affordable on the internet:

      https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/domains.59/

      Make sure you analyse all domains.
      Can't stress enough the "analyze all domains" part of that. You can find a good domain there now and then, but many, many of the domains being sold got their PR by redirects to high PR sites. In other words, "fake" PR, even if the seller shows a screenshot from some PR-checking site that says "valid".
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8068319].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      WOW. All I can say is if you want to buy domains with PR

      Run don't walk away from this thread


      Originally Posted by sumbu View Post

      Check the domain name PR before you buy - SEO moz has a free toolbar that will help you with this.
      Seomoz does not give PR. The have metrics but not Google's PR

      Originally Posted by Nuno View Post

      I can help you get good prices at Buydomains
      buydomains for PR domains? Well if you want to mortgage your home to buy a few.


      Originally Posted by Canadaseopro View Post

      Most affordable on the internet:

      https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/domains.59/

      Make sure you analyse all domains.
      Home of the most questionable sellers. Good you said to analyze but there are other ways you can get ripped.

      OP can't believe all these answers and only one person has mentioned ONE legit one.

      Goaddy and then add to that snapnames and namejet
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8068489].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Canadaseopro
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post


        The most comprehensive course on how to build a SEO network
        You have to be kidding me right? Google banned link networks a year ago.
        Signature

        We provide SEO services with 100% free websites. Integrity Marketing & SEO company is a leading seo company in Canada. Thanks again to you all.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8068503].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by Canadaseopro View Post

          You have to be kidding me right? Google banned link networks a year ago.
          ROFL Canadian SEO "pro" that believes that link networks were banned a year ago.

          Mother's day comedy at Warrior Forums.

          OH my and from someone trying to use anchor text from forum sigs to rank. Martha come look at this one!
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8068513].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Canadaseopro
            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            ROFL Canadian SEO "pro" that believes that link networks were banned a year ago.

            Mother's day comedy at Warrior Forums.

            OH my and from someone trying to use anchor text from forum sigs to rank. Martha come look at this one!
            Im not even going to comment on that. It just shows your knowledge and intelligence. lol
            Signature

            We provide SEO services with 100% free websites. Integrity Marketing & SEO company is a leading seo company in Canada. Thanks again to you all.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8068569].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by Canadaseopro View Post

              Im not even going to comment on that. It just shows your knowledge and intelligence. lol
              LOL indeed!!

              NO laddie it just shows your lack on both fronts. Last year Google deindexed PUBLIC RENTAL SEO networks like BMR and HIgh PR society not PRIVATE SEO NETWORKS. They did not as you so illogically pointed out deindex or ban all SEO networks. You have confused the two.

              I teach and assist people in building THEIR OWN network where they can control things and avoid getting deindexed and not share their links and link sources with hundreds of other users ( which is what he services got hit for)- NOT how to buy or build link rental services.

              Futhermore since you have been living underneath a rock MANY people right here have been owning and operating their own SEO networks and ranking for the last two three years with either NO deindexed domains (like me) or very few. Many of them are used in straight SEO services that are well aclaimed here.

              If Google were ever to "ban networks" they would have to ban all links in the internet because properly set up a private SEO network is nothing more tha a number of sites linking to you.

              Please go and learn some SEO before questioning other people's SEO and definitely before indicating you are a pro.

              My training cuts out the middle man.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8068595].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author TonyMoc
                Getting back on topic

                My understanding is that domains don't have PR. the pages on that domain carried the pagerank.
                So unless you are goinng to reconstruct the pages or arrange redirects for the links that were pointing to those pages, buying a domain just because it has a so called pagerank is pointless.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8068692].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author yukon
          Banned
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony;

          The most comprehensive course on how to build a SEO network
          Originally Posted by Canadaseopro View Post

          You have to be kidding me right? Google banned link networks a year ago.

          Now that was hilarious.

          Like every single link network has been exposed.
          Signature
          Hi
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085976].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ldiaz117
    I have a few PR4 full websites I am considering selling for a fair price. PM if you want more info. All are DA30+
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8069333].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dotgirish
    Instead of just depending on PR ,you need to consider DA/PA to get better results. Also check the link profile of the domain you are going to buy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8069953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webby0031
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8070199].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by webby0031 View Post


      Rip off Private blog network building
      Me? I'm tired of stupidity on this board (plenty people are)
      A) somebody else brought my course into it not me
      B) if its a crock then why in essence are you suggesting that people buy aged domains yourself
      C) Good PR5s cannot be had on Godaddy for $30
      D) members here are supposed to be over 18
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8070418].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author webby0031
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        Me? I'm tired of stupidity on this board (plenty people are)
        A) somebody else brought my course into it not me
        B) if its a crock then why in essence are you suggesting that people buy aged domains yourself
        C) Good PR5s cannot be had on Godaddy for $30
        D) members here are supposed to be over 18
        Im tired of your BS too Mike .. your the idiot telling me what I have and havent done ? are you a fking mind reader...
        A) you stick your nose in everywhere, that points to PBN setup and how worried people should be and how YOU know how to do it properly.. for $119 BS scam...

        B) No idea what the F you are talking about here.. anyway

        C) Really Mike .. you know do you ? this just shows what a arrogant know it all you are. Ive purchased 2 PR 5 domains Via godaddy with a DA of 40+ For 30$ ... how the fk can you tell me its not possib;e.. yet another indication of the fact you talk shyte ? Ive also paid $300 + for others @ PR5

        D) Old ones are the best aint they Mike... ZZZzz

        "a good PR 5 cannot be had from godaddy for $30" Mike the truth Anthony

        Maybe you should think how that could be possible instead of talking complete BS
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8070573].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by webby0031 View Post

          Maybe you should think how that could be possible instead of talking complete BS
          KId be careful you miss the school bus ranting and cursing on the internetz . I know exactly how its possible. You bought a PR5 and you swear its good when it isn't. Happens all the time

          It isn't me being arrogant its me being sensible. There are THOUSANDS of people buying domains each day. Many of them are using software and services to track domain auctions. Theres a limited amount of PR5 and up domains each week and dropping domains are available weeks before they drop and Godaddy is the most popular of all the auction sites.

          A good PR5 is worth $300-$500. Because of software and the amount of people buying there is NO WAY a good PR5 bidding is going to stop at $30. Its a FACT. Many years ago perhaps but not now. However that doesn't apply to you because based from the way you write you were not old enough.

          SO I am confident should I see the domain there will be a very good reason why no one outbid you for it out of the hundreds that would have been watching it.

          You would understand all this if you took the course

          P.S. If you are angling for a discount this is NOT The way to do it
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8070653].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author webby0031
            Mike you continue to show your arrogance. I have 20 High PR domains I know the value and I know as much as anyone about backlinks and DA.

            Continue to show your ignorance your doing a very good job... comon more please...

            Anyway shall i shut you up mr knowit all ?

            I purchased 2 domain that appeared as fake because they were pointed to another high PR domain. Upon checking the backlinks it was clear the actual domains had HIGH PR and very solid .gov backlinks ( PR9) . it has just been redirected for 2 years.

            These two domains were missed by people as they appeared Fake.

            They are still very strong 6 months on after i purchased them.

            Your an idiot again assuming you know about me or what i have done. You havent a clue. This cleary shows you think you know everything BUT quite clearly dont.. AND are arrogant with it..

            Dont get me wrong mike you have some good info.. but your also a complete d1ck head at times

            So mate your talking BS.. and it appears other people can now see that.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8070668].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by webby0031 View Post


              These two domains were missed by people as they appeared Fake.
              LOL Dude you think you are the only one who checks faked domains? Now look who is being arrogant as if hundreds of experienced domain buyers don't know about that? Only you figured it out. LOL again. Truth is the whole term "Faked" most of the time is nonsense. I use it only because its the term people use. Most "Faked" domains are not "faked" they are just sites that are using redirects for perfectly legit reasons and then they expired.

              Genius there are enough people in the game who know this. WE'VE KNOWN IT FOR YEARS. So sorry dude but you are not telling me anything new and I still am confident your PR5s aint all that good. Generally speaking yes PR5 will go lower if they show as "faked" but again there are enough people in the game who knows these things that if it stops at $30 its for other good reasons. I have actually bought many faked domains. Shucks even PR6s

              but um thanks for the refresher course of what I knew years ago.

              I can see you are trying hard but really the most I could give you on the merits is a 5% discount. Try again and maybe we can inch closer to 10%. Really just offering the discount on the basis of helping the disadvantaged youths in our country but you are sucking so badly at "clearly showing " anything I just can' t justify a higher discount.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8070725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GyuMan82
    Anyone that owns a Private Blog Network can tell you they are alive and well.

    Lots of interesting threads these days on WF lol.

    Signature
    Need SEO Help? Monthly Plans From $299/mo (PM Me)
    Pickings From My SEO Brain @ www.RichardYoshimura.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8070541].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webby0031
    "thanks for the refresher course I knew a year ago"

    hahaha you are a total twat arnt you!! it wasn’t a tutorial or me telling you something that i thought was secret.. that comment alone shows what a total arrogant d1ck head you are.. oh my .. seriously mate keep dishing them out mate its getting funnier I just told you how I did it to shut you the fk up and to be honest mike it was pointless cos “it was a LIE” in your words.. HAHAH!!

    Yes Mike it’s a Lie… it never happened.. it was a dream… !!! Anything you say Mike..

    I also already told you it had a DA of 45+ so whats the the BS your wrote above about ? dumb ass

    What a total waste of space you are mate, and super ignorant too.

    But you are amusing and a brilliant mind reader.



    the Quan of SEO LOL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8070791].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by webby0031 View Post

      your words.. HAHAH!!

      Yes Mike it’s a Lie… it never happened.. it was a dream… !!! Anything you say Mike..
      Webby run along to school and catch up on your reading skills. I never said you were lying. I don't doubt you bought PR5s. the question was are they good since hundreds of other experienced domain buyers passed on paying more than $30 for them? Your excuse that they passed because they didn't know to check backlinks on faked domains failed - thats all.

      the Quan of SEO LOL
      I get that every now and again on this board. Is it an age thing? Jerry Macguire isn't that old a movie. Plus you would think that people would look up the word before making idiots of themselves. Anyway you are still stuck at the 5% discount but as a bonus here - educate yourself on a great movie

      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8070812].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author webby0031
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        Webby run along to school and catch up on your reading skills. I never said you were lying. I don't doubt you bought PR5s. the question was are they good since hundreds of other experienced domain buyers passed on paying more than $30 for them? Your excuse that they passed because they didn't know to check backlinks on faked domains failed - thats all.
        more crap, + ignore
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8070825].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          I also already told you it had a DA of 45+ so whats the the BS your wrote above about ?
          For other readers I should have addressed this but missed commenting on it. DA or PR does not mean its automatically A good buy as this poster thinks. Domains should be bought on the strength of the backlinks AND the kind of backlinks they are. Will they stick? where are they located? were they bought? did the owner of the domain link to the site from other sites which he will remove once he realizes he/she completely lost? etc

          Citing DA or PR means little and most certainly proves no point. Its just a place to START looking at a domain.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8070897].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author webby0031
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        Webby run along to school and catch up on your reading skills. I never said you were lying. I don't doubt you bought PR5s. the question was are they good since hundreds of other experienced domain buyers passed on paying more than $30 for them? Your excuse that they passed because they didn't know to check backlinks on faked domains failed - thats all.
        You really are a bit stupid, why did they fail the spot them then "enlightened one" ?

        I can already predict your shallow answer " because they were poor domains and not really strong linked high PR domains"

        Ive already told you enough times that, that is not the case. I guess your next comment will be " well you dont know what a good domain is Webby"

        Really hah
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085354].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by webby0031 View Post

          You really are a bit stupid, why did they fail the spot them then "enlightened one" ?
          you back with the name calling after being banned once? and you calling me stupid? Looking to make it permanent?

          I can already predict your shallow answer " because they were poor domains and not really strong linked high PR domains"
          Nothing shallow about it. There are several PR5s and even higher PR6+s that are faked and bought every week and some are not. guess the reason why?

          Some are worth the bid and some aren't.

          Of course you are going to say they are great - what else would you say at this point? Sorry son. Been at this too long and know this industry too well. Good PR5s don't go for $30 if there backlink profiles are very good. Every time I have heard someone singing your song the domains were less than good. They may hold some Pr for awhile (I've seen PR3s hold their PR toolbar status for 6 months and have no good links) but that doesn't mean all that much.

          but you know what if you want to sing that song some more be my guest. I still aint giving you a discount no matter how hard you try. Maybe Affiliate payments seeing as how you highlighting my sig and course makes me sales but um no - no discount.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085746].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author webby0031
            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            Of course you are going to say they are great - what else would you say at this point? Sorry son. Been at this too long and know this industry too well. Good PR5s don't go for $30 if there backlink profiles are very good. Every time I have heard someone singing your song the domains were less than good. They may hold some Pr for awhile (I've seen PR3s hold their PR toolbar status for 6 months and have no good links) but that doesn't mean all that much.
            ok Mike lets leave it there, in a roundabout way you parroted the same rubbish a i said you would but with different words, your very easy to read and predict I did care what you thought because I thought you actually made sense in some other threads, but now i dont because you clearly are a bit senile.

            "Been at this too long and know this industry too well. Good PR5s don't go for $30 if there backlink profiles are very good"

            Well i know what a good backlink profile is and also know the power of the domains I have. Giveup mate accept your not a mind reader and accept that your not always right, and also a bit of a fool to be so certain about something that you are completely wrong about ( in this situation )

            The fact is I got 2 X PR5 sites with 8 year old solid back link profiles, that 6 months on still are still PR5 - i paid $30 for each of these domains, I was lucky to get them, I usually pay $300 + for a domain of this quality.

            Want me to predict again " yer but they maybe PR5 but balh blah there not this not that .. they havent got real power blah blah blah"

            Ok Mike whatever you say mate.

            Now jog on Mike your done here save yourself more embarrassment
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085850].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by webby0031 View Post

              Giveup mate accept your not a mind reader and accept that your not always right, and also a bit of a fool to be so certain about something that you are completely wrong about ( in this situation ).
              webby whatever. You don't think you have to take what I say because I say it and I don't have to give up or accept that some domain no one can see that was allegedly bought by you is good because you said it is.

              Whats stupid and being a fool is trying to claim one standard of evidence for someone else but not for yourself. You've only derailed the thread with your nonsense. IF (big if which I still don't accept ) you even got the domains and they were fantastic -

              A) what point is it to tell people they can be had for that when it would be strong odds they never would get them for that? to brag? If so check this

              B) Again big IF but if so what did you accomplish? You only were silly to announce on a IM board that people should look for faked domains and lowered the possibility that you would ever get the domains at that price EVER AGAIN because even more people would be searching for faked domains and bidding. So essentially all your bragging even if true would serve no purpose but to shoot yourself in the foot by causing you to have to bid higher on future PR5s . Real smart there bro. You got sooooooooo much intellect there you ought to quit IM and become a brain surgeon.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085869].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author webby0031
                Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post


                Whats stupid and being a fool is trying to claim one standard of evidence for someone else but not for yourself.
                Yer but Mike your saying to me I dont know what a good domain is, thats simply not true, why the hell would I say I usually pay over $300.. your mad mate STOP yourself replying because evertime you do it prooves how crazy you are
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085878].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                  Originally Posted by webby0031 View Post

                  your mad mate STOP yourself replying because evertime you do it prooves how crazy you are
                  ROFL....You are telling people to go look for faked domains so that you will have to pay more money for them at godaddy when they are bid up and I am crazy?


                  Oh sweet WF . I will miss the comedy hours we had.

                  and yeah you did get one things right. From the way you write I do doubt you know how to evaluate a good domain. I've seen nothing from you to contradict it. I am not required to believe you do just as you are not required to believe me.

                  P.S. if you say

                  + ignore
                  ok Mike lets leave it there
                  I'll definitely not believe you either because they have not been true both times.
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085897].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author webby0031
                    oh my Mike please just shut you little girl
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8085930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author squadron
    Originally Posted by VeitSchenk View Post

    where do you buy used domains (for SEO purposes)?
    ...
    I use a number of different sources including Godaddy auctions and expireddomains.net

    I never buy on PageRank, I only buy on the domain's backlink profile.

    Usually if you buy and expired domain with a decent backlink profile, the PR will come back within 100 days of a web site being activated on that domain.

    I frequently buy PR2s and PR3s for as little as $3 each. I keep it for 12 months, if it has decent PR at the end of that 12 months I renew, otherwise I just let it lapse and spend another $3 on a replacement.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8086155].message }}

Trending Topics