PPC Network - direct link to my affiliate link

by chuawenching 8 replies
Hi everyone,

Like to check. Can any of these PPC networks allow me to direct link to my affiliate link e.g. clickbank (which will show my vendor's landing page).

Adwords
Yahoo
Bing
POF
Amazon ClickRiver
Facebook Ads

If not, how do i know the particular Ad network does not allow that? Do i see from the Term of Services (TOS)?

If not, will it be better I use my own landing page?
#search engine optimization #affiliate #direct #link #network #ppc
  • Profile picture of the author hectoth
    Originally Posted by chuawenching View Post

    Hi everyone,

    Like to check. Can any of these PPC networks allow me to direct link to my affiliate link e.g. clickbank (which will show my vendor's landing page).

    Adwords
    Yahoo
    Bing
    POF
    Amazon ClickRiver
    Facebook Ads

    If not, how do i know the particular Ad network does not allow that? Do i see from the Term of Services (TOS)?

    If not, will it be better I use my own landing page?
    Shouldn't you just checked at their ToS, Isn't that the purpose of Affilliate ? I usually what I did with Affiliate program with mobgold, though it's for mobile site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2753765].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chuawenching
    I see. So landing page does matter a lot. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2754455].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lucid
    All PPC services allow any page to be your landing page, whether it's your own or someone else's such as an affiliate link. I don't know of any that have such restrictions. You do however have to follow their rules no matter where you send the clicks. So find each service's TOS and read them. They are all similar in some ways. Hint: if you go with Google's rules, you should be OK with all of them.

    Here's the TOS links I know of to get you started:

    Adwords
    Facebook

    In Adcenter, click the Help link at top right and do a search for guidelines or use this link.

    Forget Yahoo, they're merging with Bing (Adcenter). POF surely has guidelines too. ClickRiver surely does as well but I've never used them and neither has any of my clients. I know they only accept US residents in their program.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2754567].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chuawenching
    Thanks, will focus on Bing then

    but is adcenter really a good PPC network to look at? do they have lots of users accessing it? and how can i use adcenter to target yahoo search or bing search? i assume there are separate.

    wonder what is the market share like for google vs bing in US and Global? (since yahoo is merging with bing).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2755002].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jhonsean
    As mentioned above all PPC allowed this kind of links and the most concerned in this thread is to pay much attention to their Terms of Services and Policies no matter what kind of PPC network it be.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2755315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lucid
    What is happening is that Yahoo's results are now driven by Bing's engine. If you search on Yahoo, you are technically using Bing. If you do a search in both, the natural results should be the same, or nearly so. I assume the ads should be the same as well. They are not right now, at least not where I live, but the transition is likely not yet done. It is suppose to be this month.

    As for market share, the latest numbers I have is Google 61% so you definitely want to use Adwords to advertise, not to mention they have a great content network. Yahoo and Bing together are 30% so using Adcenter and Adwords would reach 91% of search engine users.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2755333].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chuawenching
      oh i see .. thanks for the tips.

      i plan to start with adcenter as i really have low budget to test on PPC .. probably i can generate some good income, then i can use that to invest into Adwords ...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2755410].message }}

Trending Topics