HOWEVER, you have to be cautious in doing so. In addition to maintaining a natural link profile, it is important that you only buy quality and useful links.
The BEST and CHEAPEST way to do that in on freelancer.com. Here you can hire someone to build a link profile for you and only pay them if they complete the task as agreed upon.
Here is how you do it:
Sign up to Freelancer.com
Then post a project with a bid range between $30 and $250.00
Now here is the cool part, I am giving you the job description to post, just copy and paste!
I am seeking 50 PR3+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. All links should be from different sites, with these domains only: .com, net, .org and no sub domains.
THE RELEVANT SITES WILL RELATE To [your niche]
Specific keywords and corresponding page URL will be provided.
Backlinks on URLS should be active and picked up by search engines within 24-48 hours.
The link builder should be highly experienced - please do not bid if you have no link building experience. Links must not be made using automated software or any other illegal linking methods. Black hat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for. URLs that do not comply with the following Guidelines will be rejected.
I am a full-time internet marketer, I will appreciate quality work and recognize poor work.
- Absolutely no black hat tactics... white hat techniques only.
- NO ARTICLE or Directory Sites.
- Sites have to be 2 Years old at least.
- Links must be strictly from: Google PR4+ pages (home page page rank, iframes, other page ranks do NOT count)
- BACKLINK PAGES MUST RELATE TO SITE TOPIC.
- Free one-way manual links
- Maximum 1 link per page
- No subdomains, back links must be on a www.
- No more than 20 links must be submitted per day
- Links must be from English, language websites only
- Links must be permanent and static HTML. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
- Text links only, no graphics
- One link per domain will be counted so 100 links must come from 100 different domains.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- Only these domains .com/.net/.org/.edu
- We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
- Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No black hat and other unethical SEO. Spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No robots.txt blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- NO PING SITES.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as backlinks.com, Gotlinks.com, Linkpartners.com, etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn,etc)
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
Please use Excel Spreadsheet for submitting the link pages for approval.
- Date page is submitted for approval
- Google PR of link page
- Title of link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Date link is placed on link page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page
- Date page is approved by us
I reserve the the right to reject links if they do not meet the guidelides posted here.
I will send URL along with Top Keywords for anchor text.
Good work could easily turn into a long term relationship.
After you post the project, bids will start flying in.
Make users posting bids to give you examples of websites where they would be posting links.
Important: Check their feedback and make sure others have appreciated their work!
For more on linking strategies and best practices, I will be launching an all encompassing e-book this weekend!
Please feel free to ask any questions by commenting below or hunting me down on twitter!