#10 in Google (US) for 'make money online' - how to climb even higher?

by Alminc
62 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi guys,

After several months of SEO work on this legendary keyword my site
is finally on the first page in Google for USA. I think it's #15 or so
wordwide in google.com

Jipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyeaahhhhhh

Now how to climb even higher and achieve the top 5 position?

What would be best to do? Any mad SEO scientists here?

I'll be greatful for any and all good tips from my fellow warriors.

Almin
##10 #climb #google #higher #make #money #online
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Hlatky
    Keep doing what you have been doing?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3311712].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Doug Wakefield
      If you have managed to get that high, you know what to do.

      But on a serious note, try the SEO forum. You are likely to get a better response there.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3311716].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author scott g
        Originally Posted by Doug Wakefield View Post

        If you have managed to get that high, you know what to do.

        But on a serious note, try the SEO forum. You are likely to get a better response there.


        This is the SEO forum...



        Keep building your backlinks. I've found that tweaking and making minor adjustments and changes to the content on the page that you're ranking for sometimes gives you little bumps... Has for me anyways.

        Keep building and be patient. You cracked page ONE! So you're doing whatever it is that you're doing RIGHT!

        CHEERS!



        ***EDIT - You're showing up at the FIVE spot when I search for make money online. Nice!!
        :p
        Signature
        scott g
        "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."
        Law firm marketing St. Louis SEO Financial Advisor SEO National SEO Services
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3441768].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Gijsbertus
      Originally Posted by Mike Hlatky View Post

      Keep doing what you have been doing?
      I think so ... ''it's a long way to the top if you want to rock 'n roll ! ''

      But congratulations !
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3311724].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alminc
        Well it's not that simple, if I just keep doing what I've been doing I'll most
        probably stay where I am now for the next 10 years.
        I really hope to get some constructive suggestions.
        Signature
        No links :)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3311743].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Alminc View Post

    After several months of SEO work on this legendary keyword my site is finally on the forst page in Google for USA.
    You've done really well with that!

    Originally Posted by Alminc View Post

    Now how to climb even higher and achieve the top 5 position?
    The first thing I'd want to do (if not already done) would be to assess in detail the SEO quality of the higher-ranking sites for the keyword. If they were all very high-PR, age-old authority sites with hundreds of thousands of backlinks, many of them from other very high-PR, age-old authority sites, I might have a re-think. If they don't look that way at all, then clearly it's a whole different ball-game. But that, for me, would have to be the starting position.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3311730].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alminc
      The sites above me are all much stronger SEO-wise than my site,
      but they are not unbeatable. Though, I feel like a little fish among
      sharks.

      Thank you for the very good advice. I did look at their backlinks, PR, etc.
      before but not in great details, which I have to do now. I also must
      find new ways to get really strong backlinks.


      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      You've done really well with that!
      The first thing I'd want to do (if not already done) would be to assess in detail the SEO quality of the higher-ranking sites for the keyword. If they were all very high-PR, age-old authority sites with hundreds of thousands of backlinks, many of them from other very high-PR, age-old authority sites, I might have a re-think. If they don't look that way at all, then clearly it's a whole different ball-game. But that, for me, would have to be the starting position.
      Signature
      No links :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3311769].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Success With Dany
        Banned
        Weekly press releases should help.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3311786].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alminc
          Originally Posted by Success With Dany View Post

          Weekly press releases should help.
          That's something to take into consideration. I didn't do one single press
          release so far.
          Signature
          No links :)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3311806].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author suemax
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      You've done really well with that!



      The first thing I'd want to do (if not already done) would be to assess in detail the SEO quality of the higher-ranking sites for the keyword. If they were all very high-PR, age-old authority sites with hundreds of thousands of backlinks, many of them from other very high-PR, age-old authority sites, I might have a re-think. If they don't look that way at all, then clearly it's a whole different ball-game. But that, for me, would have to be the starting position.
      I'm with Alexa on this one, but awesome hard work well rewarded!

      Are you getting shedloads of traffic? What are you selling?
      Signature

      Master Resale Rights are so versatile, and these are educational, too. All kinds of IM material. Read, sell, break up into articles, combine into bundles, and there are 250 of them, complete with MRR, here for a bargain price! I'm even throwing in the sales page. Only £37 for Warriors. http://www.250mrrproducts.com

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3311817].message }}
  • Just out of curiosity: what type of traffic improvement have you experienced upon hitting page 1?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312204].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alminc
      There is not much traffic when you are #10, but I'm getting some traffic
      from that keyword now. In order to see real improvement in terms of
      thousands UV, you need to be at least #5. The difference is big.

      Maybe more important than traffic right now is google engine's recognition
      of the site as being important for that 'keyword family'. That can make
      ranking for 'smaller' related keywords much easier.
      Signature
      No links :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312283].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePrince
    I'd do an article, video, podcast, and press release around it at least weekly, probably daily. Use social bookmarking as much as you can, and get good backlinks from .gov and .edu sites. If at all possible, try to guess post or comment on some of the sites above you.
    Signature
    FREE 500 word articles, PM me for yours!
    (4 days only!)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312300].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author robbby
      I'm just curious how did you check your ranking in google? did you use a proxy or somthing like scroogle?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312312].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alminc
        I use Market Samurai to check rankings for all my keywords.
        Specifically for USA, I use proxy server with IP address from US.
        Signature
        No links :)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312346].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author robbby
          cheers was just wondering
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312548].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wanna-succeed
          Originally Posted by Alminc View Post

          I use Market Samurai to check rankings for all my keywords.
          Specifically for USA, I use proxy server with IP address from US.
          Be careful with that...I have found some wierd things happen with my Markest Samurai Rank Tracking module. I'm not sure if it brings back results which are exact matches ("your keyword here") or broad match.
          It seems as if the alst time I checked, it told me my site was on page 2, but it was only on page 5 when I searched through Google. Sure made my day pretty lousy.
          Signature

          No sig, good day m8...

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312880].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mattlaclear
    So your site just made page one? I better check your campaign as I was unaware of it. I was about to send out more backlinks to it too!

    Edit: Just checked and saw that you are at #10. That's awesome. I'll put a stop to your guaranteed page one ranking campaign. How about a nice testimonial?
    Signature

    When it comes to SEO, there are zero dumb questions. Find the answers you need in our SEO FAQ section. If I don't address your question there, send me a pm and I'll answer it that way.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312893].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alminc
      Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

      So your site just made page one? I better check your campaign as I was unaware of it. I was about to send out more backlinks to it too!

      Edit: Just checked and saw that you are at #10. That's awesome. I'll put a stop to your guaranteed page one ranking campaign. How about a nice testimonial?
      You were about to do nothing.

      So you woke up and remembered that you have a client who paid
      stupidly high price hoping to get strong seo service but only got 2 profile
      links blasts along with no communication from you for a long time?

      You don't even remember that I paid for TOP 5 position including
      6 months maintenance, not for page one ranking, so professional
      is your service. And now you are trying to advertise yourself through
      this thread, that's pathetic.

      Please read my reply to your wife's email regarding your service
      and especially about her blatant bribe for my testimonial.

      That being said, I'm done with you.
      Signature
      No links :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3315015].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mattlaclear
        Originally Posted by Alminc View Post

        You were about to do nothing.

        So you woke up and remembered that you have a client who paid
        stupidly high price hoping to get strong seo service but only got 2 profile
        links blasts along with no communication from you for a long time?

        You don't even remember that I paid for TOP 5 position including
        6 months maintenance, not for page one ranking, so professional
        is your service. And now you are trying to advertise yourself through
        this thread, that's pathetic.

        Please read my reply to your wife's email regarding your service
        and especially about her blatant bribe for my testimonial.

        That being said, I'm done with you.
        What on earth are you talking about???? We did well over ten separate backlink campaigns for you. Then we get you to page one (and still climbing) and you're pissed with us saying we did nothing for you? I have heard lots of things since we started this business but this takes the cake by far. What makes you think we only did a couple of campaigns for you? You paid us to get you to the top 5 position and we're climbing you there. So what on earth do you have to be upset about? I guess I really misjudged the situation some how. I was operating under the impression that what we did for you was a good thing. Enjoy the ranking nevertheless...we'll keep backlinking to it until you reach the top 5.
        Signature

        When it comes to SEO, there are zero dumb questions. Find the answers you need in our SEO FAQ section. If I don't address your question there, send me a pm and I'll answer it that way.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3318869].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alminc
          Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

          What on earth are you talking about???? We did well over ten separate backlink campaigns for you. Then we get you to page one (and still climbing) and you're pissed with us saying we did nothing for you? I have heard lots of things since we started this business but this takes the cake by far. What makes you think we only did a couple of campaigns for you? You paid us to get you to the top 5 position and we're climbing you there. So what on earth do you have to be upset about? I guess I really misjudged the situation some how. I was operating under the impression that what we did for you was a good thing. Enjoy the ranking nevertheless...we'll keep backlinking to it until you reach the top 5.
          You know exactly what I am talking about!!!
          And don't lie that you have done over ten separate camapigns
          when we both know what you have done: 2 link profile blasts and
          1 spun article. That's what you reported and what I have on file.

          I will not be going into any kind of discussion with you.
          I don't want to deal with you any more, not a single minute
          of my time!

          Your service is not responsible for my ranking, as I explained
          in my email. I have been using several other services and packages
          during the last month.

          I don't want you to 'keep backlinking', please do nothing, OK?
          I repeat: I don't want your service!

          Not only did you ripp me off and treated me very bad as a customer,
          but you are even trying to make it seem like you are responsible
          for this ranking.

          As soon as you have seen that my site is #10 (which you didn't
          have a clue about because you don't care!) your wife sent me
          an email telling me this:

          "If you leave a testimonial on that thread I'll give you another dose of backlinks to drive your site even higher in the rankings.
          You just need to send me an email after you leave the testimonial stating you have done so.
          Otherwise we will discontinue the backlinking process given the fact your site just reached page one for it's keyword."

          I have that email on file and I can report you to wf admin for offering
          bribes in exchange for testimonials. That's probably what you are doing
          with all your customers and that's why you have so many testimonials
          in your thread.

          I didn't intend to post this here bacuse I don't want to damage your business
          (you are doing some good for easier keywords and helping
          other warriors), but since you are coming here and lying about
          10 campaigns I did it.

          And if you continue trying to mislead people here to believe that you
          deserve the credit for my ranking I will report you for bribing me and
          forward your wife's email to administrators.

          ---

          To anybody who is reading this thread: His service is NOT responsible
          for my improved ranking.
          Signature
          No links :)
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3319473].message }}
      • [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3344655].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author mattlaclear
          Originally Posted by Alminc View Post

          You know exactly what I am talking about!!!
          And don't lie that you have done over ten separate camapigns
          when we both know what you have done: 2 link profile blasts and
          1 spun article. That's what you reported and what I have on file.

          I will not be going into any kind of discussion with you.
          I don't want to deal with you any more, not a single minute
          of my time!

          Your service is not responsible for my ranking, as I explained
          in my email. I have been using several other services and packages
          during the last month.

          I don't want you to 'keep backlinking', please do nothing, OK?
          I repeat: I don't want your service!

          Not only did you ripp me off and treated me very bad as a customer,
          but you are even trying to make it seem like you are responsible
          for this ranking.

          As soon as you have seen that my site is #10 (which you didn't
          have a clue about because you don't care!) your wife sent me
          an email telling me this:

          "If you leave a testimonial on that thread I'll give you another dose of backlinks to drive your site even higher in the rankings.
          You just need to send me an email after you leave the testimonial stating you have done so.
          Otherwise we will discontinue the backlinking process given the fact your site just reached page one for it's keyword."

          I have that email on file and I can report you to wf admin for offering
          bribes in exchange for testimonials. That's probably what you are doing
          with all your customers and that's why you have so many testimonials
          in your thread.

          I didn't intend to post this here bacuse I don't want to damage your business
          (you are doing some good for easier keywords and helping
          other warriors), but since you are coming here and lying about
          10 campaigns I did it.

          And if you continue trying to mislead people here to believe that you
          deserve the credit for my ranking I will report you for bribing me and
          forward your wife's email to administrators.

          ---

          To anybody who is reading this thread: His service is NOT responsible
          for my improved ranking.
          For sure you received more link juice from us than you are claiming. We had issues with reporting campaigns not with implementing them. SO we put together a ticket system and that solved the issue immediately. What you were a victim of is ****ty communication on our part. For instance my father would run campaigns for you and not tell us about it until the end of the month. We figured you were purchasing link juice from us not detailed reports so we focused on deliver the juice instead.

          But make no mistakes we ran several campaigns for you. I removed your links on 25 of our sites last week to see if it made any difference with your ranking. I see you are at #12 now. So think what you like, but how you are portaying our company is not entirely accurate at all.

          Send me a pm when you are ready for us to resume our work. We can drive that to a top 5 in no time flat with pour new ticket system in place.

          Edit: I have since replaced the links so you should see a real nice jump back to where you just were.

          Originally Posted by AffiliateAdviceAndTips View Post

          I'm having the same problem with matt. He's refusing to refund my money for giving me useless xrumer profile back links that are going to hurt my site! What a scam!!!
          Aren't you the guy who purchased forum links from us and then were upset because they contained links from forums?
          Signature

          When it comes to SEO, there are zero dumb questions. Find the answers you need in our SEO FAQ section. If I don't address your question there, send me a pm and I'll answer it that way.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3344899].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Ian Varnava
            Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

            I removed your links on 25 of our sites last week to see if it made any difference with your ranking. I see you are at #12 now.
            That is pretty unprofessional in my opinion. I'm not sure if you're making a name for yourself or your services by continuously coming up with new "twists" in this thread.

            Take it for what you will, but you're not exactly instilling confidence in your current or potential clients by showing them you'll remove links if there's ever any sort of 'issue' (such as here). I'm sure that makes your clients feel very secure with what you're doing for them, since you can 'remove' their links at any time and potentially mess with their rankings & their income/livelihood.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3345067].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Alminc
            Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

            For sure you received more link juice from us than you are claiming. We had issues with reporting campaigns not with implementing them. SO we put together a ticket system and that solved the issue immediately. What you were a victim of is ****ty communication on our part. For instance my father would run campaigns for you and not tell us about it until the end of the month. We figured you were purchasing link juice from us not detailed reports so we focused on deliver the juice instead.

            But make no mistakes we ran several campaigns for you. I removed your links on 25 of our sites last week to see if it made any difference with your ranking. I see you are at #12 now. So think what you like, but how you are portaying our company is not entirely accurate at all.

            Send me a pm when you are ready for us to resume our work. We can drive that to a top 5 in no time flat with pour new ticket system in place.

            Edit: I have since replaced the links so you should see a real nice jump back to where you just were.


            Aren't you the guy who purchased forum links from us and then were upset because they contained links from forums?
            Matt,

            Please read my post above, I told you very clearly to stop doing
            anything in connection with my site. I DON'T WANT YOU TO DO
            ANYTHING, I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU.

            GO AWAY!

            YOU will not move my site to top 5 position ' in no time flat'.
            Nobody can do it in no time flat.

            But it can be done and I will do it, without you!

            You can remove all the links from your sites, I don't care.

            I am continuosly building links on my own and using other services,
            and I know very very well what I am doing. I have been doing SEO
            for my sites for 5 years with great success, and your service has
            no importance to me at all.

            I told you to stop comming here and lying or I will report you.

            Since you are comming here again and playing games with me
            and people who read this thread, I am going to report you to
            administrators and forward to them your wife's email where she is
            offering me blatant bribe in exchange for my testimonial.
            Do you think that people are idiots? Testimonial for what???

            The success of your wso is based on big number of testimonials
            and you asked me for testimonial as soon as you have seen this
            thread, trying to get the credit for my page one position.
            Even if I didn't here a word from you for one whole month.
            And actually bribing me with more links.
            And our contract was top 5 position, NOT page one position, which
            you obviously forgot. The only important thing for you is to get
            the testimonial, no metter how.

            Yor service is NOT responsible for my ranking. I've been using
            other services because what I got from you was 2 profile links
            blasts and 1 spun article posting in exchange for $850 dollars.
            That's how it is, no metter how much you are trying to make it
            seem different.

            But I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming myself because I should
            have known better than using your service. The only thing that
            made me believe that your service could be of help was the
            unusually big number of testimonials in your wso thread. But now
            I know how those testimonials are being collected behind the scenes.

            .
            Signature
            No links :)
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3345393].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fazal Mayar
    What is the link of your site?
    Signature

    Blogger at RicherOrNot.com (Make Money online blog but also promoting ethical internet marketing)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3312895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bfas
    You're moving up in the world: #9.

    I wonder whether posting here and having a bunch of people check it out has anything to do with the little bump...

    Michael
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3313371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GyuMan82
    *grabs popcorn*
    Signature
    Need SEO Help? Monthly Plans From $299/mo (PM Me)
    Pickings From My SEO Brain @ www.RichardYoshimura.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3315196].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hopp
    You were at number 8 when I checked
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3315234].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alminc
      Originally Posted by Hopp View Post

      You were at number 8 when I checked
      It's different depending on what google data center is responding to your
      search.

      I have been pending between #10 and #13 for the last 4 weeks but
      it will hopefully stay at #10 since I'm building links on a daily basis
      now.
      Signature
      No links :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3315258].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chooch
    Great job!!!

    You will work your way up further. I had the same problem with my keyword, very competitive. It took me like 5 months to get to the first page. After that I started getting higher up little by little. Got all the way to #4, then my computer broke, in the shop for a week and dropped to #7, back up to #5 now.

    I've done this on my own by building backlinks, article writing, and blog comments.

    Keep up the good work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3315264].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raybanmy
    Can you share how you make it to 10?
    Mine is 30-40 now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3315450].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rinor81
      WAY TO GO!
      This is a highly competitive keyword to rank for and you're on page 1! That's is awesome, congrats!

      I liked Chooch's answer to you and I think he's right, I agree with him. Keep on doing what you did, build links on a daily basis and with time you'll pass your competition, Goolge will see (as he sees now) you're not a "one hit wonder" and see you have more and more links pointing to you each and everytime and you will move up the ranks.

      Also agree with the fact it's better to get high quality backlinks but DO(!!!) press release, you'll get a lot of traffic this way and that is what you really want, isn't it?

      How long did it take you please and what kind of backlinks you've created to your site?

      Take care and good luck!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3315804].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alminc
      Originally Posted by raybanmy View Post

      Can you share how you make it to 10?
      Mine is 30-40 now.
      For what keyword?

      @rinor81: You are right, from now on the key is consistency in link influx with focus
      on link quality.

      I got a few golden tips via PM today, you guys rock!
      Signature
      No links :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3315969].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 32paul52
    Take a look at megalink Blaster -it helped one of my sites move up (another warrior from this forum)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3318914].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dadelius
    That is awesome Bro, I know how much work goes into it, my keyword is "internet Marketing" and many of my competitors are 10 - 15 years old, some with over 100,000 backlinks.

    Consistency is key, to be honest if I were you, I'd just keep up with your backlink stategy, do some guest posting on relevant sites, and it will keep moving up.

    Congrats to you and PS. your better off doing your own SEO anyway!
    Signature

    owner and CEO of PLR Internet Marketing. If you’re an entrepreneur, or would perhaps like to learn how to make money online, through internet marketing, blogging, or affiliate marketing, grab your free copy of my 79 page e-book @ www.plrinternetmarketing.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3318938].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kaiserthesage
    Build more trust to strengthen, maintain and to slowly improve your search position. What I would recommend is to focus on generating solid quality links (5 - 10 high quality links each week will certainly give impact to your site's search rankings). Methods in acquiring links could be done through:

    Guest blog posting (super relevant blog entries posted on authoritative sites within your niche)
    Build more deep links (backlinks pointing to your inner pages or other important pages)

    Perhaps this could help you out more: The Best SEO Tip – Search Engine Optimization is All About Trust | Kaiserthesage
    Signature

    Co-founder and CEO of Grit and Xight Interactive. Author of Kaiserthesage. Follow me on Twitter @jasonacidre

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3319004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author giseo
    some high pr authority backlinks should do the trick.

    any $ increase from the traffic yet?
    Signature

    Tired about blogging about tedious subjects like blue widgets and four slice toasters? Learn how to have fun and profit blogging about a continually growing massive multi-billion industry. Find out how to do it for only $5 here!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3319528].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alminc
      @chooch; Alexa Smith; ArticlePrince; rinor81; Dadelius; kaiserthesage:

      Thank you guys, I really appreciate sharing your best tips with me.

      I'm already building 'good' links on a daily basis, but now I will go
      after the 'best' links only. High PR blog comments from related sites,
      to name one strategy. Also I know I need to improve my interlinking
      and strenghten inner pages.
      Signature
      No links :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3319599].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chooch
    Just another thought...

    I don't know if you have a blog incorporated into your website...but if you do...try to make 2-3 posts per week for a while, then you can drop back to 1-2 per week.

    I think Google and the other major search engines like websites that are active. Always adding new content. I think that has helped my site, because I'm ranking higher than a lot of well established sites (older sites with lots of backlinks).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3319718].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Taktical
    Agreed with the video marketing. Google takes it very seriously as it isn't an easy thing to spam. Use windows movie maker or powerpoint to create simple 2 minute movies, then run some backlinks to those, and then link those movies to your website.

    remember to submit everything to RSS feeds (use links2rss.com)

    Also, even though google "technically" ignores the no-follow links from twitter, linkedin and facebook, a lot of warriors have strong suspicions that google does take social media chatter into consideration. maybe hire a warrior to post your link around those sites.

    do that, and do press releases widely, you should see some movement.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3319873].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bestitrix
    Congratulations. Is it possible to summarize your backlink method that allowed you to reached page 1.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3344822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ann1986
    You should try premium link buying to boost your ranking. The cost is is high though
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3345007].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Baron
    in order to really get the high ranking , from my experience , its only about getting a few links from high authority sites - those bad boys can really make the difference from being number 10 to being on the top 3 .
    Signature

    Top Class SEO Services - iplusmarketing.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3345341].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agravity
    You are doing really good from past. You just need to be consistent. And focus on some good sites from where you can get links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3345474].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alminc
      My site just hit #5 position (USA) today for the first time ever.
      Signature
      No links :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3439414].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JayVance
        Originally Posted by Alminc View Post

        My site just hit #5 position (USA) today for the first time ever.
        I just saw that! That is huge jump. Congrats!
        Signature
        Free Article Directory -> Free Expert Article Directory, High Quality Submissions Only! Your-Answers.com PR3

        SEO Passive Income -> Learn how to make a Passive Income Online
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3439861].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author donkey007
          its on # 10

          submit site to yahoo and dmoz directory if possible

          keep working on quality backlinks. backlinks from .edu and .gov are already in good stage.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3439976].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Zeb
        Originally Posted by Alminc View Post

        My site just hit #5 position (USA) today for the first time ever.
        Super dude! I see it at #5!

        How much traffic are you getting from this now?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3439985].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author inter123
          Congratulations and Well done. Is carlocab your site?


          Edit: carlocab belongs to a 15 year old, which one is yours?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3440172].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author DPM70
            It's in his sig.
            Signature
            I don't build in order to have clients. I have clients in order to build. - Ayn Rand
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3441527].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author 15menit
            It's On #8

            how about backlink from dummy blog or blog comment
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3442573].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Alminc
              This is next on my to do list:

              Add several silo structured, themed, pages to support the
              home page for the keyword 'make money online'. Link back
              to home page from the text on supporting pages using
              anchor text. Hope this will give some good result.
              Signature
              No links :)
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3443437].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author waynemc
    First well done on reaching that high for such a competitive keyword.

    This maybe not you're cup of tea, but i would try xrummer to build back think and such i know people who has some very successful results using it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3441576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jayjay1
    Can u share how much income this number 1o posn gets u?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3441825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RizenKJ
    Do you mind giving insight on the backlinking strategy you pursued? What type of links and such?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3442496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marieluy143
    wow, you've done so Good.. Congratulations..
    Signature

    What's Up Doc ~ No.1 Hair Loss Treatment in UK - Leimo

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3442522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karan Goel
    You are #8 when I searched. And that's spectacular work!

    Just keep building deep links with homepage links using a variety of LSI keywords.

    Best of luck.
    Karan
    Signature
    Penalty Safe, Long Term, 100% Whitehat Backlinks
    Love your site? Then check out SafeSpokes!
    ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
    karan996@irchiver.com karan997@irchiver.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3443585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gary Ning Lo
    Congratz bro
    Signature
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3445141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Craig McPherson
    #45 here in Australia at the minute.

    Keep pumping it mate
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3446110].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
      I climbed incredible high for some similar mega phrases in the weight loss niche. Mega phrases with many thousands of searches/day.

      In UK i have keywords on page #1 all over Google, in US still a bit lower, but with incredible keywords at position #15 and constantly climbing. The recent algo change boosted the keywords on avg. another 8 positions UP.

      But here is the sad truth:

      Unless you are VERY, VERY high up (speak: Position #1, #2 or #3) even a position #10 or #15 of such an "ultra keyword" does not yield a lot of traffic, at all!

      Its very tough to realize this, its really "everything or nothing". The best weight loss keyword or "make money" keyword is not worth a lot unless its ALL the way up.
      Signature
      *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
      -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
      *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
      Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3446163].message }}

Trending Topics