please help me to get my backlinks indexed

16 replies
  • SEO
  • |
seems like a waste of time to make backlinks that dont get indexed so please help me,how can i get my backlinks indexed. SHould i use the rss ping then backlink to backlink to backlink method or what should i do?
#backlinks #indexed
  • Profile picture of the author mygold
    Yes, you can use that.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3331633].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bradlean
      some said in forum that you have to choose high page rank when you put your backlinks.

      for me I just have to create blogs and tweak a little bit on the onpage seo so that my site is omptimze.

      Try to use twitter and rss
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3331664].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kirahster
    When I build links such as forum profile backlinks, I always take steps to get them indexed. Here is what I do:
    1. I submit all of my links to linkliciuos.me
    2. I add all of my links to a blogger blog.
    3. I create an RSS feed of my links which I submit to RSS sites and I also social bookmark it.
    4. I build another layer of comment links to my backlinks.

    I usually have a great success rate with this method and see a boost in ranking if I post enough profiles and choose the correct keywords.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3332172].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author LAF Riot
      Originally Posted by Kirahster View Post

      2. I add all of my links to a blogger blog.


      I usually have a great success rate with this method and see a boost in ranking if I post enough profiles and choose the correct keywords.

      When you add your links to a blogger blog - do you do that with anchor text or just the URL? Are all your links in one post? Basically, how do you go about adding your links to a blogger blog, as I was thinking of doing this too
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3336223].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paulrigby
    It is necessary to make index all your backlinks in search engines. We can publish those backilinks in top blog comments and bookmarking too will help you in indexing your site backlinks. But it takes its own time in indexing. Since every search engine will have its own algorithm in indexing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3332349].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prismkuet
    Originally Posted by allsystems View Post

    seems like a waste of time to make backlinks that dont get indexed so please help me,how can i get my backlinks indexed. SHould i use the rss ping then backlink to backlink to backlink method or what should i do?
    Yes you can use rss ping and at the same time yous should build your backlinks on high PR value sites related to your niche. Try to put your backlinks as do follow links.
    Signature

    check out the Pros and Cons of CPA

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3332659].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pc101seo
    Originally Posted by allsystems View Post

    seems like a waste of time to make backlinks that dont get indexed so please help me,how can i get my backlinks indexed. SHould i use the rss ping then backlink to backlink to backlink method or what should i do?
    Bookmarking your site on Digg will Do.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3333169].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 4morereferrals
      There are automated solutions - but they do cost a few bux.

      Whats your time worth?
      Signature
      Rank Ascend Network - High PR Links / Guaranteed Rankings Increase
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3334822].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author allsystems
        Originally Posted by 4morereferrals View Post

        There are automated solutions - but they do cost a few bux.

        Whats your time worth?
        time is very precious my frend,i will do alot of manual work as i believe quality over qunatity but if you can name me a few softwares i can look into them to see if they are worth it. I think most softwares usually create spam when they are makin you backlinks and indexing thats why i prefer quality but to some extent if you do the same thing manually as the software then you may as well purchase the soft.would apreciate the titles of some good softwares my friend
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3335511].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author 4morereferrals
          Originally Posted by allsystems View Post

          time is very precious my frend,i will do alot of manual work as i believe quality over qunatity but if you can name me a few softwares i can look into them to see if they are worth it. I think most softwares usually create spam when they are makin you backlinks and indexing thats why i prefer quality but to some extent if you do the same thing manually as the software then you may as well purchase the soft.would apreciate the titles of some good softwares my friend

          You need to take some precious time and look "closely" at my posts my friend its right before your eye.
          Signature
          Rank Ascend Network - High PR Links / Guaranteed Rankings Increase
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3335997].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author allsystems
            Originally Posted by 4morereferrals View Post

            You need to take some precious time and look "closely" at my posts my friend its right before your eye.
            haha your are funny my friend,i thought since backlink energizer works on your domain name and hosting is this not regarded as reciproical links and also sicne you are actually using your website would you not have more chance of being sanbdoxed?I can buy another domain name and hosting and just use this to boost my links through abcklink energizer for my money site if this is a better option?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3336139].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author 4morereferrals
              Originally Posted by allsystems View Post

              haha your are funny my friend,i thought since backlink energizer works on your domain name and hosting is this not regarded as reciproical links and also sicne you are actually using your website would you not have more chance of being sanbdoxed?I can buy another domain name and hosting and just use this to boost my links through abcklink energizer for my money site if this is a better option?

              Energizer blogs are installed in subfolders or sub domains and are designed to be hidden from spiders - set to private. It doesnt go into your $$$ sites.

              Buying a cheap .info is an option or a .cc - it doesnt matter because these are seperate blogs from your $$$ sites. A new wp blog install on a cPanel host with fantastico into a subfolder or a new domain is < 5 minutes start to finish.
              Signature
              Rank Ascend Network - High PR Links / Guaranteed Rankings Increase
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3336254].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jhonsean
    Social bookmarking is proven to quickly index your site and its one of the best way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3335488].message }}
  • Originally Posted by allsystems View Post

    seems like a waste of time to make backlinks that dont get indexed so please help me,how can i get my backlinks indexed. SHould i use the rss ping then backlink to backlink to backlink method or what should i do?
    I think you're on the right way. Just go for rss ping. Besides you can bookmarked your site on some popular social bookmarking sites. It'll helps you to get your backlink indexed faster.
    Signature

    Subscribe to Hotel Book Save
    !!!Get Discount on every Booking!!!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3335651].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author khenmhike
    You can also social bookmark your backlinks for fast indexing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3341325].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dellingter
    If You Are going to submit you site in low page rank site then that will take time...try to submit you site in minimum 3 page rank website...Articles submission is fast way to get good reputation in google
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3341361].message }}

Trending Topics