I know there are many ways to promote a site or an article.
For the moment I'm focusing on "Social Bookmarking" promotion
(seeking "experienced" feedback please)
I'll be promoting;
- articles that I place in article directories (various niches/subjects)
- sites/blogs (have about 7 and creating many more)(various niches/subjects)
Things I know about SB sites(honestly not much!);
- Need lots of backlinks from different/various Social Bookmarking sites
- Need at least one account for any given Social Bookmarking site
- I can setup an account, easy enough
Having/Promoting from a single account on any given SB site, since my sites/blogs and articles are in these
different niches, most unrelated, however some are similar....the "approach strategy" is my confusion
(My question) Do I want to;
- create multiple accounts for each SB site I promote on?
- creating different "pseudonyms" for each?
- Pretend I'm "joe average" who just happens to like all my sites and articles?
- Should my account/profile explain these are my sites/articles I link to?
- should I create just one single account on whatever SB site(s) I'm using?
- Should I link to "anything and everything I can" and my stuff will simply be "sprinkled" in the mix?
- Keep things separate, or one big "Misch Mash Hodgepodge"?
or some mixture of the points I just mentioned?
or some other approach that I may not even be thinking of?
I'm not sure what my basic approach should be............?
I'm Hoping to find someone who can impart a logical idea, maybe you've had a similar challenge yourself,
because you also have a variety of blogs/sites, or articles promote?
(surely I can't be the only one with this question
I certainly appreciate any feedback you might be willing to offer
Dano~ warriors matties!