Which is better, affiliate marketing or AdSense

16 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi dear all friends !


I was wondering what program will bring in more money, it is an affiliate marketing or AdSense? I personally think that affiliate marketing brings more money, So I wanted to find out the truth. what do you guys think is the better program?
#adsense #affiliate #marketing
  • Profile picture of the author mmoreal
    For a short term is the affiliate marketing . You can make 100k in a month but next month zero . With the same traffic you can make 10k every month with Adsense
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3485746].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cweber
      Originally Posted by mmoreal View Post

      For a short term is the affiliate marketing . You can make 100k in a month but next month zero . With the same traffic you can make 10k every month with Adsense
      I'd rather make 100K one month and zero the next rather than 10K per month. It would take me 10 months by that logic using adsense to make the same with affiliate marketing.

      I'd go for affiliate marketing because you can put the work in up front just like you would with adsense but chances are your amazon, CJ, Clickbank or whatever affiliate accounts you have will never get banned where as it can pretty easy to get your adsense account banned.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3486357].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aki Fagno
    I go for adsense.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3485799].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author turok
    i am using both ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3486000].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sambradson
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3486057].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Christina10
        Really, are they worth doing? I mean I did try adsense, didn't bring me up any kinda revenue, so had to quit doing it.. But other than that, I don't know any other way even.. :p Mainly, no guidance and for me, it was hard to understand the procedure, steps etc..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3486168].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blake.quintero
    Affiliate marketing is more targeted but requires more work upfront
    Signature

    YT is TV

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3486201].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mjoseph83
    I am using Google Adsense and Affiliate programs as well but adsense is the best.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3486307].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author juliapattrick
    I am using affiliate marketing and i am happy with this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3486314].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webboss
    Adsense is long term as the traffic is going on and most of all affiliate marketing is the part where you can make fast money with with alot of efforts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3486446].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mygold
    Yeah, I also think affiliate marketing is one of the way where you can get more money. Also adsense is another way but from my experience affiliate marketing is the best way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3486448].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author syamnich
    people really like adsense..but they hate it too because it easy to be banned too...lol.//
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3486932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nerrutis
    Originally Posted by dora548 View Post

    Hi dear all friends !


    I was wondering what program will bring in more money, it is an affiliate marketing or AdSense? I personally think that affiliate marketing brings more money, So I wanted to find out the truth. what do you guys think is the better program?
    Google is cheating!
    Do not trust google adsense, as they gives you not half but 33% of a price they get! Google now few days ago got to provide some official formula, on how they counts the price for PPC as they taking ad monopoly hardly with the serious signs of cheating, which can be hardly checked out by people.
    And affiliate marketing is much more profitable.
    Also please note - if you will have any website, with will look very average to google, you will not get some more expensive ads shown on you website! That is how google thinks.
    Thanks!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3486996].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulgl
      Originally Posted by nerrutis View Post

      Google is cheating!
      Do not trust google adsense, as they gives you not half but 33% of a price they get! Google now few days ago got to provide some official formula, on how they counts the price for PPC as they taking ad monopoly hardly with the serious signs of cheating, which can be hardly checked out by people.
      And affiliate marketing is much more profitable.
      Also please note - if you will have any website, with will look very average to google, you will not get some more expensive ads shown on you website! That is how google thinks.
      Thanks!
      Yes, please take that advice. Don't use adsense! Google cannot be trusted!
      Thanks!

      Now getting back to reality...

      Nobody can answer the question as it's different from person to person. Some
      people are very good at affiliates. I am not. Nobody could ever turn me to
      affiliate marketing. More power to the ones that have the golden ticket.

      You can make equal amounts of money with either one, if you figure out
      which one is better for you. We cannot do that for you.

      It is just my opinion that it takes much less work to do adsense. I choose
      to do less work.

      Paul
      Signature

      If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3487082].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bribebox
    It depends what affiliate system you are using.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3487044].message }}

Trending Topics