How to Get FREE Backlinks from High PR Blogs (No Comment Spamming)

by enderZ
42 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I see lots of people debating, arguing, advising about all kind of methods to get high PR backlinks from relevant sites to theirs.

Without going into the argue of the importance of PR I'd like to offer a very simple yet powerful way to get backlinks from very high PR sites (PR5 and above!) and from relevant content to your site!

No, its not link baiting (although thats a good way to go if you know how), no spamming or other shady methods.

Let me start from a basic question "whats the hardest thing for a blogger?", the answer is simple - creating frequently very high quality posts. And it doesn't matter if its a beginner blogger or a veteran, it doesn't matter if its a blogger with PR0 or PR8 blog, they all "fighting" hard to produce their quality content.

Guest posting

Sounds obvious isn't it? So why MOST of you never did it?
Why so many are doing comment spamming, profile link building while so few doing guest post writing?

I think many won't try guest posting cause of "stage fear":
"Why would a successful blogger like my post and will put it on his blog?"

I'll tell you why - cause you can think differently from the blogger and your content can be something fresh for his readers, and you will give him the opportunity to "rest" a bit.

I can't imagine a blogger who will refuse to excellent content.

Now, the trick is to create such a good post that a blogger won't be able to refuse, that will require you to make a research about topics that would interest your target blog readers and are not already there. After you choose a topic, with the right research you can write a post which is fresh, interesting and appealing enough for the blogger.

Yes, it takes time to write something like that, but its value is so much more than all those other shady methods, and you get in content backlink from very high PR blogs.

After being "a guest" for a long time and getting unbelievable results I understood the great win-win situation. I believe in that method of link building so much that I decided to start a new project in which I converted one of my PR6 sites into a blog that is based ONLY on guest posts.

How to actually do it?

All you need to do is (scrapebox can be a great help, but its also possible manually) find blogs on your niche, or blogs that are multiniche, sort them by PR and:
1. Research the first on the list
2. Write a great post for it
3. Contact the blogger and send him the post
4. Do the same for all quality blogs you find

Btw, if you do get a negative reply from a blogger, check if you can convert the post easily so it will fit a different blogger, if not use it for your own site or submit it to an article directory - hmmm... did I mention win-win?
#backlinks #blogs #comment #free #high #spamming
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Helphrey
    That's great advice enderZ!

    The only real thing that I do different is that I will contact the blog owner or webmaster to get their permission first before I actually write the article. Some of them even let me write weekly or whenever I want. It's all about quality content and building a relationship with the site owner.
    Signature
    My Advanced SEO Blog
    ---------->Search Engine Optimization Tips<----------
    Absolutely No BS!
    Rank #1 For Most Keyword Phrases
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3571123].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Chris Sorrell
      'Blog hopping' as I like to call it is indeed a very effective way of backlink building and authority building but you gotta be either a) quite a good writer or at least someone with a certain style, and/or b) someone with very solid fact based knowledge of the niche your blogging in.

      I know someone who does nothing but link baiting and guest blogging and does really well out of it. He gets a nice amount of traffic plus the high pr link back to his site so it can be win/win when done properly.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3571161].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sgsmorgan
      Originally Posted by Matt Helphrey View Post

      That's great advice enderZ!

      The only real thing that I do different is that I will contact the blog owner or webmaster to get their permission first before I actually write the article. Some of them even let me write weekly or whenever I want. It's all about quality content and building a relationship with the site owner.
      It is indeed. As I have said elsewhere it is all about creating value and contributing responsibly. Adding to "the food chain". Most Blog Owners like to be schmoozed, they like to be recognised and given their due space so treat with care, come up with the right quality material and off you go.

      There is one other even easier way of getting Good quality links from High PR Blogs.

      This process is called a trackback link. It's quite simple. All you do in your own Blog is write a post and reference whatever Blog post you would like a link on. Then you link to that post and activate a trackback. This autotmatically tells the other Blog owner that you have created a post and that an important part of that post is referencing their blog post and their information. Most Blog owners will find that too hard to turn down as we all like to be seen as an authority and all authorities like to be quoted and referenced so hey presto there's your link, they publish your trackback which contains your link.

      Now before folks come up with " yes but that is nothig more than a reciprocal link". Is it really? Does a link out from your PR 0 blog to a corresponding inbound ink from a PR 6 Blog really amount to a reciprocal link? Zero out and 6 back by return? I don't think so either.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3571205].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author enderZ
        Originally Posted by sgsmorgan View Post

        It is indeed. As I have said elsewhere it is all about creating value and contributing responsibly. Adding to "the food chain". Most Blog Owners like to be schmoozed, they like to be recognised and given their due space so treat with care, come up with the right quality material and off you go.

        There is one other even easier way of getting Good quality links from High PR Blogs.

        This process is called a trackback link. It's quite simple. All you do in your own Blog is write a post and reference whatever Blog post you would like a link on. Then you link to that post and activate a trackback. This autotmatically tells the other Blog owner that you have created a post and that an important part of that post is referencing their blog post and their information. Most Blog owners will find that too hard to turn down as we all like to be seen as an authority and all authorities like to be quoted and referenced so hey presto there's your link, they publish your trackback which contains your link.

        Now before folks come up with " yes but that is nothig more than a reciprocal link". Is it really? Does a link out from your PR 0 blog to a corresponding inbound ink from a PR 6 Blog really amount to a reciprocal link? Zero out and 6 back by return? I don't think so either.
        I can tell you , that in all my high traffic blogs I get so many trackbacks that I auto-delete them, why? cause 98% of them are from autoblogs, and I don't have the time to go through them all.

        I think that most bloggers treat trackbacks pretty much the same.
        Signature

        Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

        Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3573313].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author enderZ
      Originally Posted by Matt Helphrey View Post

      That's great advice enderZ!

      The only real thing that I do different is that I will contact the blog owner or webmaster to get their permission first before I actually write the article. Some of them even let me write weekly or whenever I want. It's all about quality content and building a relationship with the site owner.
      There is one reason for the approach of "write first ask question later" and that's:

      Originally Posted by gtk29 View Post

      Problem is very high ranked sites never respond back to such requests. Only people who respond back are on the same PR level as you are.
      If you approach a very "respected" blog, most cases the owner gets tons of different offers all the time, he rejects most of them. Approaching him with the post already written increases your chances significantly, all he needs it to take a look at it, love it, and you're in.

      More than that, as stated above, if he really loved you, you can become his writer on regular basis = lots of traffic and great link juice.
      Signature

      Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

      Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3572865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gtk29
    Problem is very high ranked sites never respond back to such requests. Only people who respond back are on the same PR level as you are.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3571302].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sgsmorgan
      Originally Posted by gtk29 View Post

      Problem is very high ranked sites never respond back to such requests. Only people who respond back are on the same PR level as you are.
      The trick is finding those High PR sites out there that have the trackback facility set to auto. That way you get those nice juicy inks whenever you want.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3571342].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author remodeler
        Originally Posted by sgsmorgan View Post

        The trick is finding those High PR sites out there that have the trackback facility set to auto. That way you get those nice juicy inks whenever you want.
        I don't know that much about trackbacks. Is there a way of knowing if someone has their blog set to auto for these trackbacks? Thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3573806].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sgsmorgan
          Originally Posted by remodeler View Post

          I don't know that much about trackbacks. Is there a way of knowing if someone has their blog set to auto for these trackbacks? Thanks
          There are a couple of utilities around that will tell you this such as Jack Humphreys Utility Poster. Other than that it's a job for either an outworker or the Office junior with a PC, an Internet Connection and a couple of cups of coffee.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3573979].message }}
      • Originally Posted by sgsmorgan View Post

        The trick is finding those High PR sites out there that have the trackback facility set to auto. That way you get those nice juicy inks whenever you want.
        As he said, using ScrapeBox is incredibly powerful for finding high PR sites. It might take a bit of learning, and it might have a bad reputation as a spammer's tool, but it's SUPER POWERFUL.
        Signature
        Get ALL the SEO software YOU CANT afford:
        Ultimate SEO Pack
        SENuke & Grscraper, and dozens more! $40 a month!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3578118].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author NinjaSoul
          Originally Posted by ExploringInfinity View Post

          ... using ScrapeBox is incredibly powerful for finding high PR sites...
          Ok, so I just went to check out scrapebox, and it's only $97, but I'm only on my last dime...plus there are only 21 copies left....

          isn't there any other way to figure out which sites have good PR?

          I'm just looking for blogs where I can do quality 100% original guest posts for free, but I don't have a blog where they can get a link exchange thing going.
          Signature

          Nothing strange is nothing new. (Willie Wonka?)

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3769830].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author enderZ
            Originally Posted by NinjaSoul View Post

            Ok, so I just went to check out scrapebox, and it's only $97, but I'm only on my last dime...plus there are only 21 copies left....

            isn't there any other way to figure out which sites have good PR?

            I'm just looking for blogs where I can do quality 100% original guest posts for free, but I don't have a blog where they can get a link exchange thing going.
            Well, you can use googles toolbar and search those high PR blogs manually, but I don't think it will be that effective.
            Signature

            Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

            Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3769917].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ben Armstrong
      Originally Posted by gtk29 View Post

      Problem is very high ranked sites never respond back to such requests. Only people who respond back are on the same PR level as you are.
      Not true at all.

      I have a review site that has no PR and I recently blogged for a PR5 and a PR4 website in a similar niche.

      I sent out about 20 emails to various sites and had about 6 turn me down, 3 take me up on the offer and the rest I hadn't heard back from at all.

      And they were all high PR sites I emailed.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3578248].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author enderZ
        Originally Posted by Ben Armstrong View Post

        Not true at all.

        I have a review site that has no PR and I recently blogged for a PR5 and a PR4 website in a similar niche.

        I sent out about 20 emails to various sites and had about 6 turn me down, 3 take me up on the offer and the rest I hadn't heard back from at all.

        And they were all high PR sites I emailed.
        I couldn't agree more and your success rate will increase dramatically if you'd send the email with the post already there saying something like (I was so excited from your blog it inspired me and I couldn't help my self and I just wrote a short post about "bla bla bla", I'd really appreciate if you could take a quick look at it and tell me if it could suit your blog as a guest post").

        Again, when they won't accept you, you didn't waste your time cause you can use the post in other places (other blogs, your blog, article directory etc.).
        Signature

        Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

        Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3578727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author picolan
    I didn't understand how exactly you know to which blogs to send your posts?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3573778].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sgsmorgan
      Originally Posted by picolan View Post

      I didn't understand how exactly you know to which blogs to send your posts?
      Will send you some details on how we do it.

      Steve
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3573970].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author NinjaSoul
        Originally Posted by sgsmorgan View Post

        Will send you some details on how we do it.

        Steve
        Hi Steve, I'd greatly appreciate such details as well, if you would.

        Muchas thanks.

        ~ Sera
        Signature

        Nothing strange is nothing new. (Willie Wonka?)

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3769872].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author groceryalerts
    I have been successful with this somewhat - mainly with blogs that feature guest posts frequently.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3575601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author enderZ
    Originally Posted by apjamos View Post

    You can try drip feed blasts

    What do you mean?
    Signature

    Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

    Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3576717].message }}
    • Originally Posted by enderZ View Post

      What do you mean?
      DripFeedBlasts is a service that is based on Xrumer.

      It creates forum backlinks for you on thousand and thousands and thousands of websites on autopilot.

      A good service, but the links are low quality and dont stick all that well, but there are so many of them that it makes it worth while.. atleast until google quits counting forum profile links.
      Signature
      Get ALL the SEO software YOU CANT afford:
      Ultimate SEO Pack
      SENuke & Grscraper, and dozens more! $40 a month!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3578123].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author enderZ
        Originally Posted by ExploringInfinity View Post

        DripFeedBlasts is a service that is based on Xrumer.

        It creates forum backlinks for you on thousand and thousands and thousands of websites on autopilot.

        A good service, but the links are low quality and dont stick all that well, but there are so many of them that it makes it worth while.. atleast until google quits counting forum profile links.
        How does it related to white hat guest posting?
        Signature

        Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

        Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3583029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author henpraise
    Originally Posted by enderZ View Post

    I see lots of people debating, arguing, advising about all kind of methods to get high PR backlinks from relevant sites to theirs.

    Without going into the argue of the importance of PR I'd like to offer a very simple yet powerful way to get backlinks from very high PR sites (PR5 and above!) and from relevant content to your site!

    No, its not link baiting (although thats a good way to go if you know how), no spamming or other shady methods.

    Let me start from a basic question "whats the hardest thing for a blogger?", the answer is simple - creating frequently very high quality posts. And it doesn't matter if its a beginner blogger or a veteran, it doesn't matter if its a blogger with PR0 or PR8 blog, they all "fighting" hard to produce their quality content.

    Guest posting

    Sounds obvious isn't it? So why MOST of you never did it?
    Why so many are doing comment spamming, profile link building while so few doing guest post writing?

    I think many won't try guest posting cause of "stage fear":
    "Why would a successful blogger like my post and will put it on his blog?"

    I'll tell you why - cause you can think differently from the blogger and your content can be something fresh for his readers, and you will give him the opportunity to "rest" a bit.

    I can't imagine a blogger who will refuse to excellent content.

    Now, the trick is to create such a good post that a blogger won't be able to refuse, that will require you to make a research about topics that would interest your target blog readers and are not already there. After you choose a topic, with the right research you can write a post which is fresh, interesting and appealing enough for the blogger.

    Yes, it takes time to write something like that, but its value is so much more than all those other shady methods, and you get in content backlink from very high PR blogs.

    After being "a guest" for a long time and getting unbelievable results I understood the great win-win situation. I believe in that method of link building so much that I decided to start a new project in which I converted one of my PR6 sites into a blog that is based ONLY on guest posts.

    How to actually do it?

    All you need to do is (scrapebox can be a great help, but its also possible manually) find blogs on your niche, or blogs that are multiniche, sort them by PR and:
    1. Research the first on the list
    2. Write a great post for it
    3. Contact the blogger and send him the post
    4. Do the same for all quality blogs you find

    Btw, if you do get a negative reply from a blogger, check if you can convert the post easily so it will fit a different blogger, if not use it for your own site or submit it to an article directory - hmmm... did I mention win-win?
    Thanks for this very good advice.. i learn something for this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3583309].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author enderZ
    Ok, one more "tip" I thought of.

    If you find it difficult to get your posts on the really high authority blogs, take a different approach:
    For a while be a very intelligent commenter, make the blog owner to notice your comments. If you'll write really good comments, the chances he will later on accept your guest post are much higher.

    Don't however write 1-2 comments and than contact the blogger, do it for a while, see that he replies to some of your comments, make sure he'll notice your username if you'd write him who you are, only then make a first contact...
    Signature

    Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

    Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3607136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jonnyhardbaked
    I agree. Having a direct contact with the owner of the blog is the best and safe way.
    Signature

    Acquire an unlimited access to over 2,000 eBooks with unlimited Downloads and resale rights for only $55! Join me now!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3608684].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author enderZ
      Originally Posted by jonnyhardbaked View Post

      I agree. Having a direct contact with the owner of the blog is the best and safe way.
      Yeap, but its more than that, you create some kind of relationship with the owner so when you contact him directly he already knows you.
      Signature

      Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

      Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3612376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andreiseo
    Ender nice info, but think a lot of blog owners will refuse . In other hand i thinks this is the future in seo for blogs backlinks. Spam isn't an option
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3612396].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author enderZ
      Originally Posted by andreiseo View Post

      Ender nice info, but think a lot of blog owners will refuse . In other hand i thinks this is the future in seo for blogs backlinks. Spam isn't an option
      They will refuse much less if you'd follow the principal discussed above. And the effort is worth it, cause the benefit is substantial higher than most of the other backlinks alternatives.
      Signature

      Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

      Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3622784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author john smith1
    nice information. thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3612532].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author enderZ
    Another cool tip: bribe...

    As always the bigger the bribe the better the results. Here is an example: bookmark the blog on some of the big bookmark sites, click like, retweet some posts, etc.

    Now, when you contact the blogger let him know you did all the above cause you love his blog and in addition you'd like to write him a guest post.

    For the "big cannons" out there you can do even more, if its a well known-respected blogger, check if there is an entry about him in his country wikipedia, if not, write one about him and his blog, it will work if you'll put a real effort in creating a very good page on wikipedia AND if the blogger is indeed an authority in his domain.

    All you need to do now is let him know you did it cause you love his blog and tell him "if you like what and the way I wrore about you and your blog in wikipedia I'd love to give you my recent article I wrote but never published anywhere about blablabla so you can use as a guest post"

    Just another thought...
    Signature

    Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

    Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3701666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dungdenvn
    that's a very good advice, i've been doing this trick for over a years and get a great result
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3702101].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author enderZ
      Originally Posted by dungdenvn View Post

      that's a very good advice, i've been doing this trick for over a years and get a great result
      Thanks! Can you describe a bit more, what for example worked best for you?
      Signature

      Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

      Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3705076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author surfless
    So thats why I keep getting requests from bloggers to guest post...woops, I've been ignoring them, I'll have to open my eyes a little wider.

    Thanks for sharing, I'm learning new things all the time here!
    Signature
    http://www.Traffic Power Plus .com

    "Create A High Profit Info Product In Just 24 Hours Or Less"
    http://a-gift-for.me/1/977/85
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3705119].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author enderZ
      Originally Posted by surfless View Post

      So thats why I keep getting requests from bloggers to guest post...woops, I've been ignoring them, I'll have to open my eyes a little wider.

      Thanks for sharing, I'm learning new things all the time here!
      Happy it helped, and get back to those bloggers, with the right attitude you can create great relationships with them and have an army of willing writers on your side.
      Signature

      Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

      Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3707593].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author crismanaon
    Quality blog posting is very effecting for raised to keyword ranking in search engine.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3705588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Amrutg
    I personally feel your advice is not very easy to follow. Many bloggers would not accept content from outsiders, unless they really need a rest or are out of stock for publication. If they ask for guest writing, it is alright , otherwise it is more going to be a waste. Better to post it on your own site or blog.
    Signature

    Useful,informative articles on health,diet,exercise,home remedies,beauty,stress management, depression,happiness,fitness and much more -
    http://www.freebesthealth.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3731919].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author enderZ
      Originally Posted by Amrutg View Post

      I personally feel your advice is not very easy to follow. Many bloggers would not accept content from outsiders, unless they really need a rest or are out of stock for publication. If they ask for guest writing, it is alright , otherwise it is more going to be a waste. Better to post it on your own site or blog.
      I never said it is easy and more than that I guess if you'll follow it word to word it will not work, you'll need to put your "extra spice" into it.

      While it is not easy it worth the effort, these kind of links worth all those spammy low quality links other are using AND they will also bring you traffic.
      Signature

      Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

      Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3768959].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thebitbotdotcom
    I really want to get into guest posting more, but finding the time is the problem... and I have a really hard time with giving content away...
    Signature
    Do Your Copywriting Skills Suck?

    Let Us Help You Develop Your Writing Skills!

    Submit Guest Posts With [ TheBitBot.Com ]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3769849].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jgant
    I like guest blogging, and agree it's effective, but your post ends up on a low PR page. It will likely rise in PR over time if on a high-traffic, high PR blog, but still takes time.

    Of course, the added advantage is the immediate traffic it drives to your site from readers.
    Signature
    How I hit $10,000+ per month very fast w/ 1 niche blog - Click Here to learn more (no opt-in).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3771392].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author enderZ
      Originally Posted by jgant View Post

      I like guest blogging, and agree it's effective, but your post ends up on a low PR page. It will likely rise in PR over time if on a high-traffic, high PR blog, but still takes time.

      Of course, the added advantage is the immediate traffic it drives to your site from readers.
      I look at PR differently. While backlinks from high PR pages are great, for me to get links from a page on a high PR domain is also great, it means Google "respects" that domain and that backlink is powerful although the page itself got no PR.

      In addition, since PR is updated so rarely NO PR pages on high PR domain usually do have PR, its just we don't see it until the next PR update.
      Signature

      Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

      Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3776112].message }}
  • i have commented in several high page rank blog sites. but some of page owners accepted it and some do not. quality is obviously a great factor, but information should be handsome. today i can feel that some comments were not accepted because sites were having good quality posts than me at that time. i was dishearten few days ago. but i am ready to start again to get backlink from high page rank sites through blog commenting. hope this time i will get success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3776280].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author enderZ
      Originally Posted by businesswarrior121 View Post

      i have commented in several high page rank blog sites. but some of page owners accepted it and some do not. quality is obviously a great factor, but information should be handsome. today i can feel that some comments were not accepted because sites were having good quality posts than me at that time. i was dishearten few days ago. but i am ready to start again to get backlink from high page rank sites through blog commenting. hope this time i will get success.
      I wasn't talking about blog commenting!
      Signature

      Are you still doing EMAIL MARKETING? If so, you are so 2018...

      Whatsapp marketing is where you should be, PM for details...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3780352].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author GitARo
        I am looking for ways on how to drive traffic to my websites and found a blog with a thread to your post. Thanks for your suggestion. I do have multi-user blogs where guest bloggers can post articles. However, I haven't tried guest blogging to other blogs to my advantage. I'm gonna try it as you recommend.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4205174].message }}

Trending Topics