I need 100.000 visitor on my site in a week ! What to do to get that traffic please give me idea ?

by Kom
57 replies
  • SEO
  • |
100.000 traffic I need what to do to get that traffic in one week

Please any one can give me idea, please ?

No PPC, no pay traffic, if there is tool will excepted
will love get free traffic with some method

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you...:confused:
#give #idea #site #traffic #visitor #week
  • Reality check mate: it ain't that easy.
    Signature
    Epic sales videos - guaranteed conversion boost, GUARANTEED return on investment!

    Premium SEO - want to be #1 post-Penguin?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kom
    I know but some people said, and I read also on this forum people can make more that easy , look like , but i did try some tips, it look like gona work but is not,
    Now i get stuck and need help to get big traffic , hope one of you willing to share some tips, with me,
    please ,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873733].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KenThompson
    One hundred thousand visitors in one week? All free methods?

    I guess theoretically anything is possible including that. But I think
    the "prep" time would be unacceptable. It could take you a long time
    to experience that, but you did not specify the front-end, either. Then
    after all that you still may not ever hit 100k. But I suppose even half
    or 10% would make most people happy.

    You could (maybe) hit 100k with paid methods. Hard to say without knowing
    the niche.

    Also, don't you think that is all a bit unrealistic? If not, why?


    Ken
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kom
    what I know so far is :

    SEO Tecnique :
    - Keywords research
    - Conten / Article
    other :
    - Forum
    - You tube
    - face book
    - Twitter
    - Blog
    - Back link

    what i missing here , I did try this but not get best result dude ?

    Please what is missing here ?
    Many Thank ....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873771].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KenThompson
      Originally Posted by Kom View Post

      what I know so far is :

      SEO Tecnique :
      - Keywords research
      - Conten / Article
      other :
      - Forum
      - You tube
      - face book
      - Twitter
      - Blog
      - Back link

      what i missing here , I did try this but not get best result dude ?

      Please what is missing here ?
      Many Thank ....

      Dude? Well, ok...

      There is a hole in this that you could cruise an entire naval battle
      group through without scraping the sides.

      You "tried" all that? That doesn't tell me anything only because I do
      not know your skill level. Don't know the niche, don't know what is
      possible in terms of traffic.

      You do not want to spend money. Have you spent any money, yet?
      If not, then you did all your backlinking manually? How many?

      Consider this... if I had a sure fiire way to get you 100k visitors in a week,
      I would sell it to you for maybe 10 grand.

      You asked what you are missing. I'd say realistic expectations and a
      more solid understanding of the situation. Sorry...


      Ken
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873817].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
      Originally Posted by Kom View Post

      what I know so far is :

      SEO Tecnique :
      - Keywords research
      - Conten / Article
      other :
      - Forum
      - You tube
      - face book
      - Twitter
      - Blog
      - Back link

      what i missing here , I did try this but not get best result dude ?

      Please what is missing here ?
      Many Thank ....
      Hi Kom,

      Respectfully, I think you'll struggle to get the 100k visitors in a week especially with free traffic.

      May I ask why you need this within the week? Also is your site ranking now for any keywords you're trying to rank for?
      Signature

      Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873829].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kom
        Originally Posted by Richard Van View Post

        Hi Kom,

        Respectfully, I think you'll struggle to get the 100k visitors in a week especially with free traffic.

        May I ask why you need this within the week? Also is your site ranking now for any keywords you're trying to rank for?
        Thank here

        Why I need that I get traffic very single day between 60 to 80 min 60 a day from any searching engine for free including google and ext, but no one of them make money, ( we here to make money right, I want to make seriuse income from this IM, my problem is conten reviews, english is not my first langguage, I have Idea but hard to write good,

        I want to see if I get 100 k it will hit one to pay or not, more traffic more money that was the secret here I think all of us agree
        huck me up please
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873883].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
          Originally Posted by Kom View Post

          Thank here

          Why I need that I get traffic very single day between 60 to 80 min 60 a day from any searching engine for free including google and ext, but no one of them make money, ( we here to make money right, I want to make seriuse income from this IM, my problem is conten reviews, english is not my first langguage, I have Idea but hard to write good,

          I want to see if I get 100 k it will hit one to pay or not, more traffic more money that was the secret here I think all of us agree
          huck me up please
          Ok, so your getting 60-80 hits a day but no sales?

          Here's what I think the problem is, not traffic but the site's not converting visitors into sales.

          I appreciate English isn't your first language and I admire you for trying so hard. You're doing very well.

          I think you need to look at your site first and make sure it converts visitors into buyers. Is the site the Kindle one in your signature?
          Signature

          Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873970].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Kom
            Originally Posted by Richard Van View Post

            Ok, so your getting 60-80 hits a day but no sales?

            Here's what I think the problem is, not traffic but the site's not converting visitors into sales.

            I appreciate English isn't your first language and I admire you for trying so hard. You're doing very well.

            I think you need to look at your site first and make sure it converts visitors into buyers. Is the site the Kindle one in your signature?
            I guess people will click my signature and will said something about that is not my site is about dog food, I have more than 5 site most of them affiliate program site amazon and click bank, here my site please take a look Blue dog food

            I have 3 more diferent Niche
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874020].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author rob1123
              Google auto surf

              Sign up to 10/ 20 of the programs

              then leave them running for as long as you can
              Signature

              derp.

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874062].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
              Originally Posted by Kom View Post

              I guess people will click my signature and will said something about that is not my site is about dog food, I have more than 5 site most of them affiliate program site amazon and click bank, here my site please take a look Blue dog food

              I have 3 more diferent Niche
              Well Kom, I'm pleasantly surprised, especially for someone who doesn't speak English too well.

              The first thing I didn't like was the Kindle ads etc on the right hand side. I'd have less ads and all of them relevant to the site.

              The site does seem a bit cluttered, I'm not quite sure where to start reading. The English is somewhat poor (sorry, I'm just being honest) and I don't think that will help you.

              It may be beneficial to make the homepage more geared to selling what you want to sell and collecting names. How many names have you collected so far? (Well done also for actually putting up a sign up form too).

              Do you have anyone near you that speaks perfect English that could proof read anything you write for the blog? I think that will help you a great deal.
              Signature

              Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874085].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Kom
                Originally Posted by Richard Van View Post

                Well Kom, I'm pleasantly surprised, especially for someone who doesn't speak English too well.

                The first thing I didn't like was the Kindle ads etc on the right hand side. I'd have less ads and all of them relevant to the site.

                The site does seem a bit cluttered, I'm not quite sure where to start reading. The English is somewhat poor (sorry, I'm just being honest) and I don't think that will help you.

                It may be beneficial to make the homepage more geared to selling what you want to sell and collecting names. How many names have you collected so far? (Well done also for actually putting up a sign up form too).

                Do you have anyone near you that speaks perfect English that could proof read anything you write for the blog? I think that will help you a great deal.
                I thing you miss one of my post, and i looking for to invest to people who can write for me, i can take a and make it but take to many time, ineed to do something else also, so i will search for key and make the title, make the structure of the article , i will pay i did ask on this forum they want $ 15 for one article to much forme, I did buy article and spin it for 13 article for $ 15 dolar, that article not unique
                so i need to write reviews more and information.
                :rolleyes:
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874128].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
                  I don't normally recommend people pay little for articles but I do know there are people here, that can write grammatically correct articles for less than $15.
                  Signature

                  Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874141].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author boybogets
                  Originally Posted by Kom View Post

                  I thing you miss one of my post, and i looking for to invest to people who can write for me, i can take a and make it but take to many time, ineed to do something else also, so i will search for key and make the title, make the structure of the article , i will pay i did ask on this forum they want $ 15 for one article to much forme, I did buy article and spin it for 13 article for $ 15 dolar, that article not unique
                  so i need to write reviews more and information.
                  :rolleyes:

                  Before I used to write and rewrite articles for a client

                  You can find cheap quallity articles in freelancer
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3892466].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xxxJamesxxx
    The only way you're gonna get that traffic without parting with cash is to get a ton of Gurus to mail for you.

    ...But I don't think that's gonna happen is it.

    Why is it so important anyway to get that amount of traffic?

    James
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873824].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kom
    Originally Posted by Ken_Caudill View Post

    You always have to pay for traffic, either through time and effort or with money.

    Yeah, I hate it, too.
    True, like what you said,
    I dont mind to pay but ( what I did pay traffic equel Investman example

    pay $ 100 make $ 50, I loss money, not good investman

    Getting hard time by time, but I beleive there is way for free ( i know we have to hard work for that but I am never stop thinking everytime. To make It happen
    for know only conten / article i plan to pay people to write conten reviews, any please is good and cheaps ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873840].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
      Originally Posted by Kom View Post

      True, like what you said,
      I dont mind to pay but ( what I did pay traffic equel Investman example

      pay $ 100 make $ 50, I loss money, not good investman
      I lost money when I first tried Adwords, so do most people but you need to keep figuring it out to make a profit.

      Google Perry Marshall, I believe he has a rather good 5 day course, which is free, that explains Adwords rather well.

      One thing I would say in your favour, is that you have a very good "never give up" attitude. Well done. Have a look at challenge.co (not .com) where there's another free course that may help you understand the basics better.
      Signature

      Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873886].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kom
        Originally Posted by Richard Van View Post

        I lost money when I first tried Adwords, so do most people but you need to keep figuring it out to make a profit.

        Google Perry Marshall, I believe he has a rather good 5 day course, which is free, that explains Adwords rather well.

        One thing I would say in your favour, is that you have a very good "never give up" attitude. Well done. Have a look at challenge.co (not .com) where there's another free course that may help you understand the basics better.
        I Know.. I must not give up. I less sleep every day search and half wet already ...why not get wet at all.

        Btw. I keep in my mind , like when I learn bike when I was kids, get fall ,fail by the time I can ride bike without one hand or without hand
        :rolleyes:
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873938].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KenThompson
      Originally Posted by Kom View Post

      True, like what you said,
      I dont mind to pay but ( what I did pay traffic equel Investman example

      pay $ 100 make $ 50, I loss money, not good investman

      i plan to pay people to write conten reviews, any please is good and cheaps ?
      It is possible your conclusion was premature. If you used ppc, then it is
      somewhat normal, usually, to lose a little while you are learning. I've done
      a ton of ppc in the past.

      Did you try to optimize anything at all before walking away from it? Any testing?

      About hiring writers, good and cheap are usually not found together. But then
      that depends on your definition of good.

      You can use Perry's course for adwords. That's how I learned. You can also join
      Wealthy Affiliates and learn a lot plus get some coaching, etc.

      PPC can take time depending on how well you learn it. You can get a tremendous
      amount of traffic from it. But you will have to perform excellent and extensive kw
      research. I don't know and can't say how much traffic you will get.


      Ken
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873983].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kom
        Ken

        everything what you said is 100% right special backlink, how you get your backlink, you paid ? or you using software ? and give you best result,

        I did spent some money for learn SEO ( basic ) also by some software but not for backlink can you give me some brief alitle bit

        thank you
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874047].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author howinfo
    Only way that I can see you will be able to do that is to come up with some link bait that would go viral in really big way and some big sites would link to you . That can give you a short but powerful boost of traffic. But the link bate must be something really really special, I don’t think that just nicely written article will do,
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fazal Mayar
    its a very hard task, if you want to reach that amoutn it takes a crazy amount of seo and linkbuilding work but its achievable.
    Signature

    Blogger at RicherOrNot.com (Make Money online blog but also promoting ethical internet marketing)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873892].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kom
    My formula

    Site + traffic ( Min 1 % to 2% more than is perfect ) = $$$$$

    No matter how beautiful and good your site no traffic = 0000

    anyone agree
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873906].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
      Originally Posted by Kom View Post

      My formula

      Site + traffic ( Min 1 % to 2% more than is perfect ) = $$$$$

      No matter how beautiful and good your site no traffic = 0000

      anyone agree
      I agree but if the site doesn't convert, all the traffic in the world, won't make money.
      Signature

      Wibble, bark, my old man's a mushroom etc...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873924].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kom
        Originally Posted by Richard Van View Post

        I agree but if the site doesn't convert, all the traffic in the world, won't make money.
        1000% `agree but depent what you over them if 100 K for sure you make money, even not 100k i amke from adsen betwen $1 - $2 a day not bad

        but of course i need more: money is not everything, but more money more you can do in life
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3873962].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kom
    What I know is:

    What the search engine love it such as google, bing, yahoo, also all search engine

    Unique article, new article, not copy, or duplicate even duplicate the still love it, but will not stay long. how much your article will help and give information,

    I want to invest 10 article, but is really good article, I wish spent $ 50 dolar for that believe me when you make good article and pict up good keyword you will get traffic, i know that ,

    I hate my self not good in writting english . but will never stop to try
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KenThompson
    Kom,

    If you need a writer, then you can contact Tina Golden, Zabrina for a referral
    to someone she knows, and there are others.

    If you are not familiar with spinning and how to properly implement it for the
    best results, then I suggest you avoid it. It can work very well, but you really
    need to know what you're doing. If you have money to invest, then you can
    use services that will do a most expert job at it.

    I have done seo for clients, successfully. But actually I did it manually. The
    old fashioned way because I'm old fashioned.

    There are very many backlinking solutions. If you want a recommendation and
    can spend some money each month, then let me know and I'll pm you.

    But, I would also recommend you get your site in order, first, before working on
    backlinking.


    Ken
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874164].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kom
      Originally Posted by KenThompson View Post

      Kom,

      If you need a writer, then you can contact Tina Golden, Zabrina for a referral
      to someone she knows, and there are others.

      If you are not familiar with spinning and how to properly implement it for the
      best results, then I suggest you avoid it. It can work very well, but you really
      need to know what you're doing. If you have money to invest, then you can
      use services that will do a most expert job at it.

      I have done seo for clients, successfully. But actually I did it manually. The
      old fashioned way because I'm old fashioned.

      There are very many backlinking solutions. If you want a recommendation and
      can spend some money each month, then let me know and I'll pm you.

      But, I would also recommend you get your site in order, first, before working on
      backlinking.


      Ken
      Quick money and less time is great, but most of them not work for long (blacklist)

      Old fashion i believe work long enough, I love old fashion also look natural on search enggine.

      Search engine not human they are computer program also, they realy know, if you get back link 1000 in one day ehmm :confused::confused::confused: than what will happen search engine will get mad and they will look like this

      I dont care whta guru said make money fast , maybe yes but most of them no,

      I love Old fashion also they still work
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sojibrahman
    i think there have not easy method to make a huge visitor for free.You can try with paid traffic ,If not please try to make your SEo and it will be need to servel 2-6 month
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874213].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kom
      Originally Posted by sojibrahman View Post

      i think there have not easy method to make a huge visitor for free.You can try with paid traffic ,If not please try to make your SEo and it will be need to servel 2-6 month
      I am agree ( I knew that also)

      But why not ? we to try for free is not mean cheap but is not impossible also to get traffic for free, many people get traffic for free but ofcourse they will bot share to uis enless make ebook and still hiding big secret on it.

      I understand business is bussiness
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874263].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kom
    I did try from those people that u mention they ask me $ 15 and they sne me every where, oh you must contact my mother I did PM but no answer

    well maybe they so busy ( I plan to get offline writer article hope is more cheap and work well ) and hope more cheap

    what I hate is they give me article duplicate already than will less power for SEO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DFM
    Well PPC ( Adwords, Facebook ads, etc..) (but mega expensive by any means) then come the traffic sites like adf.ly or if you are looking for a cheaper alternative a adult traffic site that offers non adult traffic as well trafficholder.com or somehow try to rapidly bring your site up with SEO, but to get those numbers seems pretty impossible, also viral marketing through twitter, facebook other social media sites could work as well..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874264].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kom
      Originally Posted by DFM View Post

      Well PPC ( Adwords, Facebook ads, etc..) (but mega expensive by any means) then come the traffic sites like adf.ly or if you are looking for a cheaper alternative a adult traffic site that offers non adult traffic as well trafficholder.com or somehow try to rapidly bring your site up with SEO, but to get those numbers seems pretty impossible, also viral marketing through twitter, facebook other social media sites could work as well..
      when u said impossible

      I can give you 100K more visitor to your site in one week ( pay traffic $ 10 ) you will see the report but all of them fake traffic ( you dont need that

      Do you thing PPC not do that to you give you fake traffic sometime ( I am not sure ) may you need to think ? :confused:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3874303].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author George Langer
    Originally Posted by Kom View Post

    100.000 traffic I need what to do to get that traffic in one week

    Please any one can give me idea, please ?

    No PPC, no pay traffic, if there is tool will excepted
    will love get free traffic with some method

    Thank you, Thank you , Thank you...:confused:
    You will have to be waaaaaaayyyyy creative man
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3877736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theplugindude
    This idea is completely idiotic!

    Cmon..u want traffic and money to come and sit in your pocket??

    It takes money to make money I am afraid..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3877977].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kom
      Originally Posted by prats2992 View Post

      This idea is completely idiotic!

      Cmon..u want traffic and money to come and sit in your pocket??

      It takes money to make money I am afraid..
      I think you are totaly wrong, try to read all the thread before you think all is idotic,
      Btw people like you will spent to much money to make money, you must be smart enough for online bussiness,

      Most of the people will love this idea special something free ( what is free here ) mean you need to creative to get good result,

      ok PPc is the best : but big risk , dont lie to me i have been done on that way, if you fell happy to pay and you make money that is very good,

      remember formula is must work:

      Less Invest < More profite = Perfecto....
      Free Invest < small Profite = Ecxellente...

      good luck
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3880678].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3877996].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kom
      Originally Posted by areoo View Post

      HEy use youtube... create related vids put links to your site.. WAM!!! 100 in 3 days!!!
      Exellen...

      we know that,
      :rolleyes:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3880685].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr Lim
    If you're not willing to pay any traffic service.
    Bluefarts is your only choices.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3878975].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author misterkailo
    I like the idea of making viral videos on YouTube. That will get you a lot of traffic
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3880958].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TryBPO
    Do something crazy/remarkable and get some tv/radio air time.

    Examples:
    - Create a site where you collect videos of kids/teens/girls fighting, call it something sort of rude and promote that as cool/fun?
    - Create a site where you document via blogging/video/SM a (fake) planned murder...write a good story behind it.
    - Come to LA, hang out in the celeb areas, find a celebrity, and be crazy/stupid annoying to them until they do something interesting enough to be caught on video and make the news.

    Promote your site from your 15 minutes of fame...poof...100k visits! Just try to stay out of jail!
    Signature
    Website Brokers - We can help you sell businesses making $500 to $50K per month.

    Free Website Valuation - How much is your website really worth? Find out here, free.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3888474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DanMurray
    use ad.fly to get cheap traffic if you dont need high quality visitors, but 100 000 visitors in a week, free?

    Go check around clickbank and buy a magic software that will make you $3478545 and 47 cents in the process,

    Just Kidding,

    Danny
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3888700].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tinyreal
      what is ad.fly please? whats the url and what does it do?


      Originally Posted by DanMurray View Post

      use ad.fly to get cheap traffic if you dont need high quality visitors, but 100 000 visitors in a week, free?

      Go check around clickbank and buy a magic software that will make you $3478545 and 47 cents in the process,

      Just Kidding,

      Danny
      Signature
      Click here now for 10 Strategies to give you all the traffic you deserve absolutely free.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3888779].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author postcd
    Buy some cheap bulk mail server and send message to millions of emails, there are free lists. Dont forget to put viral things on your site, like Like buttons and Retweet. maybe you can do it this or similar way.
    Signature

    This is new Webmasters forum and hosting forum.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3888789].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author presidentleaf
    going viral, maybe free, brings in lots of traffic, hardest to do.. lol
    Signature

    keep on building

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3891674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adodisltd
    You can do Social Bookmark submission, is the nice way for the getting many more traffic on your website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3891829].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author simaurile
    It's possible.

    I offer this service for $129.95

    100,000 *human* visitors.

    The traffic comes from expired domains, pop under traffic, etc. But all legimit.


    Thanks
    Sim


    Originally Posted by Kom View Post

    100.000 traffic I need what to do to get that traffic in one week

    Please any one can give me idea, please ?

    No PPC, no pay traffic, if there is tool will excepted
    will love get free traffic with some method

    Thank you, Thank you , Thank you...:confused:
    Signature

    My Warrior Forum Blog.....HERE

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3891855].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3891862].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author debra
      What is your native language?

      My suggestion:

      1. Scrape the english.

      2. Rewrite, in your native langauge, the content you have on your site so that it makes sense to the reader.

      3. Start targeting your language group first.

      4. Hire a translator to bring your content back into english writing standards to expand your market back into the english speaking consumer.

      In your sites' current state...you have no chance of profiting even if you got the 100k visitors your looking for.

      If your native language is Spanish....wooohoooo...you have a huge untapped market to tap into.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3998756].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jimhinman
        I'm not an affiliate of the company I am about to tell you about. I just wanted to get that out of the way first. I have used it though and it works, it's called 'free million auto surf' and you can sign up for a free account. If you do take the free account though, you will have to surf "on auto pilot" through one thousand of their sites. They garuntee that they will give you one million free hits though. Do not expect to make alot of sales from this traffic though, because most of the people aren't even looking at their screen as they hit your site. However, if simply getting traffic is your main concern, then this would be your best route. Good Luck!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6222296].message }}
  • why do not you share a bin ladens fake video in your site and announce that us army launched bin ladens killing video. hope this fake video can pull huge traffic. because we people believe anything now about bin ladens video. but dude it is true that a recent video of bin ladens video is been released and maximum site having that video is cracked.

    hahahahaha............... crazy idea
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3891878].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Millerking
    might not that easy in 1 week time frame, unless, you hack google and put your website URL on its homepage , guranteed in few hours
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3892367].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dagaul101
    No way of getting that amount of traffic naturally without having lots of backlinks with unique content on your site and people visiting your site on a regular basis, have a look at some of the big names as to what they are offering that makes people come to their site and again
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3892482].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alina albert
    It is possible but it will take time and effort after that you can achieve this target.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3892550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author monsur
    If you need it,buy paid traffic leaving the hope of free
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3972373].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jonnyhardbaked
    In getting traffic, Sometimes it depends if your site has got what it takes to get that number of traffic. What your website is all about? 'Cause whatever method or technique you use, if there's nothing interesting with your site, it is worthless.

    But regardless on what your site is all about, it is really hard to get 100,00 traffic in one week. I think you need to spend money to hire services to get you that number of traffic.

    Or, if you're trying to do by yourself, check first your website's content and update it with fresh new ones. Make it more interesting so that it can generate traffic. But I cannot assure you that doing my advice will going to get you that number of traffic.

    -Jonny
    Signature

    Acquire an unlimited access to over 2,000 eBooks with unlimited Downloads and resale rights for only $55! Join me now!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3997559].message }}

Trending Topics