Got 100 Articles Written For Me - What To Do With Them

19 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hey Guys,
I have been spending alot of my profits on getting articles written for me, and my initial strategy was to post them on Ezine articles. However, I guess due to the recent panda update, it seems you need to submit Pulitzer prize winning material in order to get past the dreaded "your article does not contain enough original..."

That being said, Im unsure of how to proceed with these articles. Any ideas on where I should place them? Im looking into guest blogging on several sites, but am waiting on hearing back from webmasters.

What would be the most effective strategy for these articles?
#100 #articles #written
  • Profile picture of the author JamesPenn
    I'm definitely not an expert, but this is probably what I would do...

    Assuming they are all on the same topic, I would:

    1. Start a Wordpress blog and upload 50-60 of the articles to be published one per day.

    2. Offer 20-30 of the articles as guest posts to other blogs.

    3. Mass submit 10-20 of the articles to article directories.

    James
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4033533].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BarryOnline
      Originally Posted by JamesPenn View Post

      I'm definitely not an expert, but this is probably what I would do...

      Assuming they are all on the same topic, I would:

      1. Start a Wordpress blog and upload 50-60 of the articles to be published one per day.

      2. Offer 20-30 of the articles as guest posts to other blogs.

      3. Mass submit 10-20 of the articles to article directories.

      James
      This is what I would do too.
      Signature

      We are the universe contemplating itself - Carl Sagan

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4035737].message }}
    • Originally Posted by JamesPenn View Post

      I'm definitely not an expert, but this is probably what I would do...

      Assuming they are all on the same topic, I would:

      1. Start a Wordpress blog and upload 50-60 of the articles to be published one per day.

      2. Offer 20-30 of the articles as guest posts to other blogs.

      3. Mass submit 10-20 of the articles to article directories.

      James
      i also agree with him. if i were in your situation i am gonna do the same thing he mentioned here. it is a pretty easy task and you get something from your articles too.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4036601].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author StoneWilson
      Originally Posted by JamesPenn View Post

      I'm definitely not an expert, but this is probably what I would do...

      Assuming they are all on the same topic, I would:

      1. Start a Wordpress blog and upload 50-60 of the articles to be published one per day.

      2. Offer 20-30 of the articles as guest posts to other blogs.

      3. Mass submit 10-20 of the articles to article directories.

      James
      Totally agree! If you can add a blog system to your website, it will be helpful. Submit guest posts also be a very good way to get high quality backlinks and build website reputation. Then submit articles to article directories like EZA and Articlesbase, good way to generate traffic and get some PR juice.
      Signature
      Looking for godaddy renewal coupon? Check GodaddyRenewal.com!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4037701].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author joe21
        If one niches, just post it in one site. If several niches, classifies it on several niches and post it according the niches.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4037804].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vlad Romanov
    you can join the free traffic system (link in signature) and get some backlinks!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4033568].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Carl Brown
    Originally Posted by rvrabel2002 View Post

    Hey Guys,
    I have been spending alot of my profits on getting articles written for me, and my initial strategy was to post them on Ezine articles. However, I guess due to the recent panda update, it seems you need to submit Pulitzer prize winning material in order to get past the dreaded "your article does not contain enough original..."

    That being said, Im unsure of how to proceed with these articles. Any ideas on where I should place them? Im looking into guest blogging on several sites, but am waiting on hearing back from webmasters.

    What would be the most effective strategy for these articles?
    I gave up on ezine because while my article were accepted on my last two submissions, I got this response:

    Problem: Your article links to a page that does not contain enough relevant informative content.
    It was a 400 word article on my site. I've since upped the content to 850 words on that page but have moved on as far as ezine articles
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4034032].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author drvosjeca
    If was you i would post them on squidoo and hubpages... This way you get good backlinks, chance to earn more money and get some traffic.

    If you need any help with squidoo or hubpages just PM me.
    Signature

    Buy ZennoPoster HERE, and GET Zenno PRO Skype Support | This is Taekwondo club im training in.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4034062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author auradev
    publish them with links to your site
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4035590].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author claynekeegan
    Spin them and publish them for backlinks on networks like my article network, seolinkvine,free traffic system etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4035633].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bigcat1967
    I would put it on your website and expand it...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4035953].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by bigcat1967 View Post

      I would put it on your website and expand it...
      Bingo!

      Forget supplying free content to other sites that will only earn money from the articles you paid for.

      Create your own niche EZA clone.

      What's the worst that will happen, you'll lose 100 PR0s from sites like EZA?

      You don't need an article to create backlinks, I just now created 20+ (followed + anchor-text) PR4-6 backlinks without articles for free. Took me less than an hour.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4036164].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jimmyloyola
        Originally Posted by yukon View Post

        Bingo!

        You don't need an article to create backlinks, I just now created 20+ (followed + anchor-text) PR4-6 backlinks without articles for free. Took me less than an hour.
        How did you do that
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4037864].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author HaroldD
          I would use most of them on my website and the rest I would use for backlinks from article directorys.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4037940].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PaxstonInAk
    Thanks good stuff!!
    Signature
    Go Big!! Or Go Home!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4036249].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author minisite
    I say post them all on your website and spin about a quarter of them into readable forms. Then submit the spun articles into the directories. That way, you get all the quality and original articles on your website and you get backlinks from the article directories as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4037000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author janhindrik
    Originally Posted by rvrabel2002 View Post

    I have been spending alot of my profits on getting articles written
    100 articles in 1 niche or several niches?

    Maybe you can edit some articles and create a digital product from it. The digital product can sold. Or you can give it away in exchange for email optin.

    I wish i had the "problem" of having 100 articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4037096].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stephen Gilbert
    Does this even work anymore after the panda update? Does anyone know?

    Stephen
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4037104].message }}

Trending Topics