Recommended Read --->
UPDATE -- Matt Cutts himself has confirmed that this IS A PROBLEM.
The next update will target a common webmaster complaint related to the original Panda/Farmer update: sites that scrape and re-publish content and are out-ranking the original source of the content.
“A change has been approved that should help with that issue,” Cutts said.
Lol... So go ahead and tell me I am wrong. While you're at it, you can call up Matt Cutts and tell
him he is also wrong. Can't get any clearer then that.
UPDATE of MY FRIEND'S TRAFFIC (note: traffic is low for today, 'cause it's only 3:00 AM)
Long Story Short -
* My friend has been working his butt off to write articles and rank well within Google.
* A few months back, my friend's traffic went from 1,000 uniques a day, to about 500.
* A few days ago, my friend comes to find that another webmaster is copying his
content with what appears to be an auto blog.
* My friend contacts the owner of the auto blog. The owner removes my friend's
content, and bam, my friend's traffic jumps back to normal.
* By the way, this auto blogger had 0 backlinks to his site, and a Page Rank 0.
* My friend has tons of unique backlinks, and a PR 1.
* My guess is that Google was crawling that auto blog, before my friends? This is still
totally wack. I mean, my friend missed out on so many sign ups.
* But here's the true question... How many of YOU could this also be happening to?