My first dedicated adsense domain was registered May 16th/2011 and I've already hit the $50/day. Just goes to show how hard work pays off.
I'm pretty excited so I had to make this thread lol. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
I'm editing this post after 100+ posts asking for help and stuff so...
Alright guy's Im going to be writing a free WSO, even though I don't even know what a WSO is I just hear it around everywhere.
All it'll be is a Page of details for each step I take and how I go about doing it, I don't know what a WSO is supposed to all include but It'll get to the point, for what you have to do.
It's going to be free, I don't want to make money off of it and I don't know how to set up something like that. I'm new to IM and I really don't know anything except ranking these mini sites.
Page 1 will be my keyword research
- What keywords I look for
- What critieras I look for in the keyword
- The type of searches I look for
- What programs/software I use to find the competition
- What to look for on the software/programs
Page 2 will talk about domain registrations
- Mostly about Grabbing a EMD
- What I use as an alternative
- WHat plugins/theme I use
- Where to place Adsense
- Whatever else
- On page SEO, this is my method.
- When to write posts/categories
- LSI keywords/Main Keywords/Pictures/Video Whatever it may be
- How many words
- What to bold
- How to interlink
- How to get my website indexed
- Steps I take before my website gets indexed
Off page SEO
- the most important aspect of it
- What programs to use
- In what order to use the programs
- the importance of link diversity/link velocity
- how long I space out my backlinking to look more natural
- What you can do as an alternative to these softwares
That's just off the top of my head, does anyone else have any questions they'd like answered in this report?
Remember it's free, I won't charge..and it's the exact steps How I've been having 50+ days in just a month. All you have to do is follow the steps and you should be set aslong as you don't get lazy. Outsource the information, do it yourself it doesn't matter.