want to learn Black Hat SEO.

by rafiseo Banned
60 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I want to learn Black Hat SEO. Can anyone tell me from where I can learn it? I mean can anyone give me any good blog or article, forum etc. that is a good place for learning Black Hat SEO?



Thanks for replies........
#black #hat #learn #seo
  • Profile picture of the author Jacob Cuculiza
    Do it the hard way, its best in the long term..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4369529].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rafiseo
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Jacob Cuculiza View Post

      Do it the hard way, its best in the long term..

      White hat SEO will not help to outrank any heavy weight website. So I need to learn Black Hat. And I think all SEO gurus apply Black Hat SEO tricks. Here in WF lots of experienced SEOs are also practicing BHSEO. But nobody want to tell u the secret.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4369613].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mattlaclear
        Originally Posted by rafiseo View Post

        ere in WF lots of experienced SEOs are also practicing BHSEO. But nobody want to tell u the secret.
        Why should we?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4369616].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
          Google is an amazing tool. I'd suggest you look there and you will find plenty of info.
          Signature
          SEO, AdWords Management, Social Media Marketing, and more.
          Get a FREE Quote.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4369629].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author rafiseo
          Banned
          Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

          Why should we?

          hmm good question. Even though I was looking for answers from experts like u now i have to answer to u!:p

          However tell me coz I am a newbie and seniors should help juniors....
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4369640].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author timpears
            Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

            Why should we?
            Because that is what the Warrior Forum is for, to help people succeed in IM. Not sure this is a good thing to be teaching anyone, but that is what he wants to learn. He will learn that it only brings short term success and in the long run it will get him blocked, banned or what ever.

            Originally Posted by rafiseo View Post

            hmm good question. Even though I was looking for answers from experts like u now i have to answer to u!:p

            However tell me coz I am a newbie and seniors should help juniors....
            You are in the wrong place to learn BH SEO. It is frowned on here, and will bring you only disappointment in the long run. But if you are intent on learning it, go to Black Hat Forum as that is what they specialize in.
            Signature

            Tim Pears

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4369762].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author kaedus
              Originally Posted by timpears View Post

              He will learn that it only brings short term success and in the long run it will get him blocked, banned or what ever.
              You, my friend, are wrong. The reason that people succeed using automation is because of the ability to scale. You can produce a large number of sites, a large number of links, etc. I can build out and rank twice as many sites as you for a fraction of the cost.

              If one of my sites gets hit, it doesn't matter because I have 10 more that are earning me money. If you put all your eggs in one basket then yeah, you will most likely fail. However, if you diversify your site portfolio then you are going to be just fine using what you term Black Hat SEO
              Signature

              Makin' money, stackin' paper.

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4373048].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author timpears
                Originally Posted by kaedus View Post

                You, my friend, are wrong. The reason that people succeed using automation is because of the ability to scale. You can produce a large number of sites, a large number of links, etc. I can build out and rank twice as many sites as you for a fraction of the cost.

                If one of my sites gets hit, it doesn't matter because I have 10 more that are earning me money. If you put all your eggs in one basket then yeah, you will most likely fail. However, if you diversify your site portfolio then you are going to be just fine using what you term Black Hat SEO
                Not the first time, and probably won't be the last time either.

                I have been using Scrapebox and AMR and got nothing out of it. Google seems to be able to tell when you are spamming the web with your links. Many people have reported their problems when doing blasts with this type of software. I don't know, and I don't care. My friend told me that I would get sand boxed for using that stuff, and it looks like he is right. I can't find my site in the top 50 pages of Google with Traffic Travis.

                So you tell me how good it is. I don't have a lot of sites, but none of them are ranked even deep down.
                Signature

                Tim Pears

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374669].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author mattlaclear
              Originally Posted by timpears View Post

              Because that is what the Warrior Forum is for, to help people succeed in IM.
              How very generous you are of others time. So you are advocating we teach people how to spam here at the forum? How about in the spirit of that you go ahead and teach OP the tactics he wants to learn?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384854].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author rafiseo
                Banned
                Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post

                How very generous you are of others time. So you are advocating we teach people how to spam here at the forum? How about in the spirit of that you go ahead and teach OP the tactics he wants to learn?

                In fact I started this thread to get some good sources of info on Black Hat SEO such as forum and blog addresses, article links, ebooks (both free and paid), small tips and tricks etc.

                But now I see very few replies helped me to get some good forum and website addresses. I think every forum is created to share and learn. But if anyone dont want to help then its his/her won choice. I understand no one will tell his/her secrets that he/she learned working really hard.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4385263].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by rafiseo View Post

        White hat SEO will not help to outrank any heavy weight website. So I need to learn Black Hat. And I think all SEO gurus apply Black Hat SEO tricks. Here in WF lots of experienced SEOs are also practicing BHSEO. But nobody want to tell u the secret.
        Originally Posted by kaedus View Post

        You, my friend, are wrong. The reason that people succeed using automation is because of the ability to scale. You can produce a large number of sites, a large number of links, etc. I can build out and rank twice as many sites as you for a fraction of the cost.

        Originally Posted by Karthik Reddy View Post

        Using xrumer,scrapebox and other similar tools can be termed grayhat/black hat. Every serious marketer who owns a website will use these tools at some point or the other, I am sure.
        Thats why I still come to WF. There is such rich comedy here. the funniest though goes to the claim that I am not a serious marketer if I have never utilized xrumer. LOL.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384758].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author rafiseo
          Banned
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          Thats why I still come to WF. There is such rich comedy here. the funniest though goes to the claim that I am not a serious marketer if I have never utilized xrumer. LOL.

          @ Posts: 2,914
          Thanks: 259
          Thanked 487 Times in 347 Posts

          Welcome to the clown show........ We will love to get another one who think we are clown and he is okay!

          Guys and gals look at his number of posts thanks and thanked posts..
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384828].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Depends on what you want to do.

    If you order a pizza, your going to be specific in what your looking for, otherwise I'm selling you the most expensive pizza I have.

    Same with seo, be specific, what do you want to do?

    Besides, I doubt anyone on this forum will post many BH comments, it's not a BH forum.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4369725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jonasgr
    I wouldn't recommend Black Hat technologies. Google is like this 800 pound Rhino who will crush you if you do anything they don't like.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4369818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Talinn
    If you consider scrapebox & xrumer "blackhat" then it's hard to build backlinks that are not blackhat.

    With that definition, even paid links from high PR pages are blackhat since they're not natural.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4373010].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andynathan
    If you are looking to do black hat then check out blackhatworld.com or blackhatteam.com. That is what those sites are devoted to.
    Signature

    Delighfully Inexpensive: The Scientific Formula For Profitable Blogging takes you step-by-step into how to create mind-blowing content that inspires your readers to learn more about your services.
    Scientific Formula For Profitable Blogging Link

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4373075].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeff Lenney
      Banned
      Originally Posted by andynathan View Post

      If you are looking to do black hat then check out BlueFartworld.com or BlueFartteam.com. That is what those sites are devoted to.
      Those aren't valid urls...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374915].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karthik Reddy
    Using xrumer,scrapebox and other similar tools can be termed grayhat/black hat. Every serious marketer who owns a website will use these tools at some point or the other, I am sure.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374703].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Justin Chaschowy
    Don't hate the player, hate the game
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374712].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author timpears
      Originally Posted by Justin Chaschowy View Post

      Don't hate the player, hate the game
      Boy I still love it. I ain't making any money right now, but this is fun never the less. It is a chess game I think. You have to have a good strategy and execute it properly. I am still figuring it out, but the fun is in trying to master it. It is a challenge.
      Signature

      Tim Pears

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374755].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author That Guy
        Originally Posted by timpears View Post

        I ain't making any money right now, but this is fun never the less.
        When you say you haven't made any money what do you mean? Do you mean you aren't making the $1/day or do you mean you haven't made a single penny? It's hard to believe for someone that's been here for 2 years...
        Signature
        ERTW
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4380837].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vuedoolor
    You will need to mix white hat, grey hat, black hat, and everything in between. It's just how you use it. Pretty much everything is black hat
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374795].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
    Google the term: black hat world

    Many of the heavy hitters over there know their stuff. That is the only black hat site I belong to.
    Signature
    Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374961].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Barboza
      Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

      Google the term: black hat world

      Many of the heavy hitters over there know their stuff. That is the only black hat site I belong to.
      And many of them are here as well, under different usernames.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374989].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
        Originally Posted by Alex Barboza View Post

        And many of them are here as well, under different usernames.
        I'd be willing to bet there are far more black hatters among us here than anyone cares to admit
        Signature
        Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
        CLICK HERE FOR INFO
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374997].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author noah.whitmore
    I think that most of the SEO that we engage in is basically 'black hat' in the eyes of Google. They want links to build naturally - they don't want you to fill img alt tags with keywords - they don't want you to swap links - blah blah blah

    We all do things that help our sites grow in a very unnatural way. Not all SEO methods would be in this category, but most would - in my humble opinion.

    As far as the Black Hat techniques that you are probably talking about, you probably won't find answers here. In my experience, stuff that you will find at Black Hat World should fit the bill. Not the best methods for long term success though, if you want my two cents.
    Signature
    No Pitch For The Moment - Just A Nice Hello.
    So... 'Hello'
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my posts. I'd like to hear from you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4376025].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author phillip52
    Hi..
    There is a lot of sites available on line if you just searched in search engines. Black hat SEO is not a long term process, its just show the immediate result but not long term results...... .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4376127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seosemguy
    There are multiple sites for that like seocracy.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4376183].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Empress_Of_Drac
    Originally Posted by rafiseo View Post

    I want to learn Black Hat SEO. Can anyone tell me from where I can learn it? I mean can anyone give me any good blog or article, forum etc. that is a good place for learning Black Hat SEO?



    Thanks for replies........
    Try to visit B.l.a.c.k.H.a.tSEOWorld forum. you can learn a lot of things about Black Hat SEO there. I believe that as SEOs we should learn black hat techniques so that we will know how to detect and avoid them.
    Signature

    I have a 4-year old do-follow blog. I sell ad space and accept paid blog posts and links for reasonable and affordable costs. For more details contact me directly at empressofdrac[at]gmail[dot]com. And oh, I also accept Guest Article Submission.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4380795].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author topwebhost
    AS google have released the new policy, I thinks the black hat will not good as past
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4383243].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seoguru0
    but after new Google update is it safe to do black hat SEO? if people are doing BHseo than why Google don't penalized the sites?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4383433].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nvs74191
    You have any idea how blackhat you want to go?

    Using mass automation tools to blast links is not the only black hat stuff you can do. Frankly, I don't think these are black hat techniques.They just enable you to do faster what you would anyway do by hand.
    Signature

    Swaminathan

    I am a Jack Duncan Fan!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4383848].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joemy
    I also want to learn black hat seo,but no one teach me,what a pity
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384130].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author siebert
    Black hat SEO is illegal method to promot the website. in this method we maked doorway pages and create many keywords on website and hide it from user
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384148].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author madz280
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384229].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author vinjackson
        Hi !

        Some SEO companies and software tools use unethical techniques and tricks to artificially boost the search engine rankings of a website. This dilutes the quality of search results and calls into question the accuracy of search results. These methods are called black-hat SEO. And Black hat SEO is very risky.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384278].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author belgianguy
          I believe that if you want to go into black hat seo, you first need to know white hat seo. And even then, I still would not recommend it.
          However, there are some black hat software programs that can save you a lot of time with your white hat seo tactics
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384332].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
            Originally Posted by belgianguy View Post

            I believe that if you want to go into black hat seo, you first need to know white hat seo.
            I've seen this written/stated several times and subscribe to this theory myself.
            Signature
            Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
            CLICK HERE FOR INFO
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384405].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nathy Curiel
    I have learned Black Hat Seo. But don't expect to much of it. I will give you a good total view what is possible with SEO .
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rafiseo
    Banned
    To me artificially optimizing a site is Black Hat SEO. So I do believe there is no so called White Hat SEO at all.

    But surely I will not practice anything that will not good at all. Like submitting my competitors sites add to any porn site by paying money to the porn site. This will definitely punish my competitors so that I can easily rank high.

    But in the end this is nothing but corruption. And if I start practicing these type of ugly SEO then no doubt one day google will come out with another great idea that will end my SEO career forever.

    I just want to learn some tricks that will help me to start playing a chess with my competitors and I always enjoy mind games.....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384379].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
      Originally Posted by rafiseo View Post

      Like submitting my competitors sites add to any porn site by paying money to the porn site. This will definitely punish my competitors so that I can easily rank high.
      not true....
      Signature
      Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
      CLICK HERE FOR INFO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384408].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rafiseo
        Banned
        Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

        not true....

        According to Google's T&C if backlinks from porn, gambling, pharma etc. sites can negatively effect SERP rankings. So If I post 5 adds(adds of my competitor's webpage that I want to defeat) on 5 forbidden websites then dont u think this will negatively effect on my competitor's rank?

        I myself is not sure. Just an Idea that I was thinking of.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384498].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
          Originally Posted by rafiseo View Post

          According to Google's T&C if backlinks from porn, gambling, pharma etc. sites can negatively effect SERP rankings.
          Can you provide a link to this info from Google?
          Signature
          Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
          CLICK HERE FOR INFO
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384589].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author paulgl
          Originally Posted by rafiseo View Post

          According to Google's T&C if backlinks from porn, gambling, pharma etc. sites can negatively effect SERP rankings. So If I post 5 adds(adds of my competitor's webpage that I want to defeat) on 5 forbidden websites then dont u think this will negatively effect on my competitor's rank?

          I myself is not sure. Just an Idea that I was thinking of.
          Wherre did you get that from? There is no such nonsense from google.
          In fact, some of the highest PR sites loved by google is porn, um, so
          I've been told. Porn being on the biggest searched for stuff online, why
          would google hate it? Makes no sense.

          I think people mix up adsense/adwords TOS, and even get that ass-backwards
          with the general search population. They allow some adult ads.

          Links from junk sites are junk links. Makes no difference the niche.

          Paul
          Signature

          If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384833].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author rafiseo
            Banned
            Originally Posted by paulgl View Post

            Wherre did you get that from? There is no such nonsense from google.
            In fact, some of the highest PR sites loved by google is porn, um, so
            I've been told. Porn being on the biggest searched for stuff online, why
            would google hate it? Makes no sense.

            I think people mix up adsense/adwords TOS, and even get that ass-backwards
            with the general search population. They allow some adult ads.

            Links from junk sites are junk links. Makes no difference the niche.

            Paul
            well Im working as a link builder in oDesk for almost 2 years. And I worked with some very experienced employers who are full time SEO professionals. When they post any job I regularly try to follow instructions and conditions they mention on their posts. I noticed they usually dont like backlinks from porn, gambling etc. sites. And on their job posts they give conditions that

            "links must not come from Porn, gambling, poker etc. google's anti T&C sites."
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4385333].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salikkhan
    Lets not discuss about this, its completely a subjective choice.. depends on you actually..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384657].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jcruz
    By definition every thing we do is considered black hat or grey hat because of manipulation of the backlinks. If we left it to google or people just finding our sites, we would never rank for any keywords.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4385285].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rafiseo
      Banned
      Originally Posted by jcruz View Post

      By definition every thing we do is considered black hat or grey hat because of manipulation of the backlinks. If we left it to google or people just finding our sites, we would never rank for any keywords.

      yeah. I agree with u. 100%
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4385340].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by jcruz View Post

      By definition every thing we do is considered black hat or grey hat because of manipulation of the backlinks. If we left it to google or people just finding our sites, we would never rank for any keywords.
      this isn't really true. You can go a long way in SEO with perfectly whitehat SEO. There are some kinds of manipulation that are quite fine (Yahoo you basically buy your link and Google likes links from yahoo directory), press releases, article syndication even emailing a webmaster for a link. In addition to those there are others that Google would frown on but its not like the top sites don't do it like linking to your own property.

      Generally alot of the time people say its all black hat its because they want to justify abusing other people's sites
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4390315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author colettebjj
    im completely whitehat, i only use 90% forum profiles and 10%senuke and comments!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4385358].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rafiseo
      Banned
      Originally Posted by colettebjj View Post

      im completely whitehat, i only use 90% forum profiles and 10%senuke and comments!

      So u do 100% spamming.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4385396].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author paulgl
        Originally Posted by rafiseo View Post

        So u do 100% spamming.
        LOL!!! That is rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich!

        People hint about it in this thread. There's stuff that works,
        and stuff that doesn't. Most of the stuff people call BH is
        not really stuff that works. But there are things we all do,
        flown under the radar, that many neophytes would
        call BH.

        I'd say for the most part, sane people agree on the top 5
        things. After that, you'd be hard pressed to get anyone to
        admit what they really do for #6,7,8,9,10.

        Paul
        Signature

        If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4385914].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tamarindcandy
      Gee, if you have to ask. This isn't really the place either.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4385932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ibcontact
    Black hat SEO is wrong way just leave it, Only concentrate White Hat SEO one of the best way for long term business ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4385975].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mattlaclear
      Originally Posted by Ibcontact View Post

      Black hat SEO is wrong way just leave it, Only concentrate White Hat SEO one of the best way for long term business ...
      You do not mean that. If you did then you wouldn't be using anchor text in your sig file. The reason you have is that you are hoping to dupe Google in to believing that Allen Says is personally recommending your site to others. Which would be considered black hat. Mainly because you are attempting to deceive the search engines.

      Link baiting is the only white hat form of seo in existence. So are you a link baiter or gray hatter like the rest of us?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4386193].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by mattlaclear View Post


        Link baiting is the only white hat form of seo in existence. So are you a link baiter or gray hatter like the rest of us?
        I'll take both leave the spam off and take a healthy network on the side. Google can eat my grits - if microsoft can link to MSN with a followed link then what I do on my site is clean as white can get. So to me thats white hat.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4390206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iamseo
    Make a website or setup a blog, and try to implement all black hat techniques on it. It will give you practical knowledge about black hat seo.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4386514].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CyborgX
    Why do you want to learn how to use black hat techniques... Play fair and everything would be good, otherwise you are risking your websites to get banned by google
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7283380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Abdul Wafiy
    Dude !! I think you're in the wrong forum
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7287834].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Perrymma
    Hard work pays off. Stop looking for loopholes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7288119].message }}

Trending Topics