Where is that $50 per day Adsense thread

9 replies
  • SEO
  • |
never mind, found it
#$50 #adsense #day #thread
  • Profile picture of the author Chulbul Pandey
    tht link is not active...i am looking for thread desperatly cn anybody please give the link.
    Signature
    MY REVIEWS ON CLICKBANK PRODUCTS
    All the Reviews of latest product completely honest.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4787040].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theomegaformula
    You should set your goals higher.. and don't rely on AdSense. A lot of big people have taken big falls relying on AdSense
    Signature
    Website Mentor/Coach. 13+ Years Of 6 Figure Experience. PM Me For A Free Consultation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4787435].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author EvanBeck
      Adsense is a nice no-brainer add on, but agreed not exactly a business model to rely on...too many things to go wrong. IMAO...spend your time to learn list building. I wish had started ths a long time ago.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4787775].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Daedalus
        Originally Posted by EvanBeck View Post

        Adsense is a nice no-brainer add on, but agreed not exactly a business model to rely on...too many things to go wrong. IMAO...spend your time to learn list building. I wish had started ths a long time ago.
        Maybe, but if you rank your sites high, and adsense does ban you for some reason, you can always switch to affiliate income if you are making product based pages.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4790342].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by theomegaformula View Post

    You should set your goals higher.. and don't rely on AdSense. A lot of big people have taken big falls relying on AdSense
    LMAO!

    That's like saying "You shouldn't take credit cards, because cash is better" :rolleyes:

    No doubt diversify your online income, but C'mon man, some of us know how to prosper with Adsense without getting banned.

    Sounds like you've been banned from Adsense in the past?
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4787498].message }}
    • Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      LMAO!

      That's like saying "You shouldn't take credit cards, because cash is better" :rolleyes:

      No doubt diversify your online income, but C'mon man, some of us know how to prosper with Adsense without getting banned.

      Sounds like you've been banned from Adsense in the past?
      i agree theres tons of people slaggn off adsense and saying the got banned bla bla bla but theres 1,000's of people make a killing with adsense and they have no problems? wonder why that is?? because they stick to the T&C and make decent sites..

      simple as..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4787657].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnnyflex
    yep, i bookmarked it the other week and now its gone. Just search the title of it in google and there is a copied thread in other forum. Just check it out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4789643].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CarmenDA
    where? I'm looking for it too. It was here a few days ago
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4790042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author d0rhk
    That's too bad it was deleted, huge amount of good information in it.

    edit:
    it's still in the google cache
    page 1: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...-4-months.html

    page 2: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...-months-2.html

    page 3:http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...-months-3.html

    page 4:http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...-months-4.html

    You're welcome
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4790065].message }}

Trending Topics