Reached #20 from #50 in 5 days..suggest me what next to do?

4 replies
  • SEO
  • |
By taking views and ideas from many of warriors which I followed honestly and reached #20 now.I think I'm improving because of content rather than backlinks.I just stick to getting quality and some quantity..daily my 2-5 backlinks are getting indexed..plz warrior I again want your help because I want to reach under top 10 and also I didn't got any PR till now..
Suggest me some really helpfull ways so that I can get off the mark and achive both a position under #10 and also PR...
##20 ##50 #dayssuggest #reached
  • Profile picture of the author realmaverick
    You've just said, what you're doing is working. 30 positions, in 5 days sounds good to me. I would suggest you continue doing what you're doing
    Signature
    SEO, Web Design, Graphic Design

    Realisation: 10% of the members on WF, are making money from the other 90%.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5003605].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel Wilson
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5003609].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vjandroid1
      Originally Posted by realmaverick View Post

      You've just said, what you're doing is working. 30 positions, in 5 days sounds good to me. I would suggest you continue doing what you're doing
      Originally Posted by Daniel Wilson View Post

      You always get boosted rankings when you post frequently. I get up to 30% rise in search engines traffic when I post for 1 month each day.

      Keep on doing what you are doing
      Thanx for appreciating my work..but now this situation has got some confusions to me because i had reached #20 for my keyword now but the problem comes here that now on the further move I have competitors having a large no. of backlinks(700-2000) and indexed pages because they are doing on that keyword for years and i being a new one having only <50 backlinks and 1/3 no. pages they(competitors) have.BUt what I maintained here in my work was to be consistent with my post and unique articles rather than going to make large no. of backlinks and getting a spammer mark from there.
      I will keep up my work but I have a fear too..will I be able to reach under #10 mark inspite of having such competitors..
      Signature
      Android Tips | Best Android Tablet apps

      Market place to check out all self tested latest Apps n Tips to serve you the best and lots more..
      Definetly Best place for all Android geeks and Tech. lovers..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5003645].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vjandroid1
    Hey...nobody replied to my post again..plz I want some useful suggestions...give me a minute of you...
    Signature
    Android Tips | Best Android Tablet apps

    Market place to check out all self tested latest Apps n Tips to serve you the best and lots more..
    Definetly Best place for all Android geeks and Tech. lovers..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5005766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vjandroid1
    Hey warriors why no one is replying to my question...
    Signature
    Android Tips | Best Android Tablet apps

    Market place to check out all self tested latest Apps n Tips to serve you the best and lots more..
    Definetly Best place for all Android geeks and Tech. lovers..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5006650].message }}

Trending Topics