Adsense Website Business - Can Warriors Really Make Money Flipping Sites?

50 replies
  • SEO
  • |
First of all, I would like to thank some generous Warriors who have gone out of their way to help me on my quest to set up a website business. You are definitely on the Christmas Gift List.

All the jigsaw puzzles are making sense except one aspect of the process - SEO/Backlinking. This seems to be the demoralising part and something I just fail on everytime.

1) Can you wonderful warriors recommend a reliable outsourcer in the Philippines who is reliable, efficient and can build around 50 backlinks/SEO work on a daily basis for a reasonable fee? I need to get adsense or CPA websites ranked on page 1 with earning over $100 per month to make decent profit on flippa. Or is it better to get the keyword research, articles and backlinks (basically they make the whole website from start to finish). If so how much would this cost to outsource per website?

2) Will adsense websites continue to a long term business opportunity or should I also diversify into CPA, Clickbank etc. I would be indebted if you guys can tell me the best and high demand websites to build for flippa sales.

Thank you again Warriors Your truely noble folks!
#adsense #business #flipping #make #money #sites #warriors #website
  • Profile picture of the author NEseO
    I have hired someone myself via a Philippines job website which I can't recall right now. Pm me if you want me to dig it out? Tried a few and one stands out from the others with the quality of applicants. Alternatively I have seen a service of hiring a va for $250-300 and they have access to all seo tools you need. This being said I would expect that you would be best having a number of sites to make it profitable.

    Go onto flippa and look at the just sold sites, get in the habbit of keeping a check on them to see what sells and what works and use that as an idea.

    You should always diversify as much as you can handle so if something fails or is hit by problems you are not too reliant on it as an income (believe me this is a mistake I made at the start of my IM journey a few years back!). Always just keep trying things and learning!!

    Oh and good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5013635].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
      Originally Posted by NEseO View Post

      I have hired someone myself via a Philippines job website which I can't recall right now. Pm me if you want me to dig it out? Tried a few and one stands out from the others with the quality of applicants. Alternatively I have seen a service of hiring a va for $250-300 and they have access to all seo tools you need. This being said I would expect that you would be best having a number of sites to make it profitable.

      Go onto flippa and look at the just sold sites, get in the habbit of keeping a check on them to see what sells and what works and use that as an idea.

      You should always diversify as much as you can handle so if something fails or is hit by problems you are not too reliant on it as an income (believe me this is a mistake I made at the start of my IM journey a few years back!). Always just keep trying things and learning!!

      Oh and good luck.
      Many thanks for the excellent advice NEseO.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5019110].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ex9to5guy
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5013887].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
      Originally Posted by futuremills View Post

      first thing first is to do the right keyword research. I cant tell you how many times i have seen people create websites in niches that they will never rank for because the competition is too stiff. KW research will also be important so you can guess how much your site will make. I have seen cases where someone expects to make 50 bucks a day from a site to only make 5 bucks a day. I also recommend that before you start outsourcing to a VA you get more knowledge on how SEO really works. Since you do not have enough knowledge of SEO your VA might be charging you for stuff isnt that effective anymore or they may be doing stuff that might harm your site like sending scrapebox or xrumer straight to your money site.

      as far as your second question, I believe adsense sites are here to stay. You can create adsense sites or cpa. just test to see which model makes you more $
      Hey Buddy, your so right about me getting some SEO knowledge and getting someone to do it might harm my site. Very sound advice! Cheers
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5019137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coronaborcalis
    I also still figuring out this Adsense business whether it will make long term profit or just honeymoon period. However I am still find lot of site sold with huge dollars in Flippa so demand for Adsense still huge but let see how this business goes
    Signature
    BisnisOnlineZ - Indonesian Make Money Online Blog


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5014520].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arnold55
    flippa is a great place to flip sites and make money. it seems there has been a change in the trends on what is "hot". for quit a while "niche" adsense sites did extremely well. because of all of the google dancing it appears that the "new" hot ticket are self contained business sites. some of the examples are the business sites that are selling tweet friends and facebook fans and not to forget google +1. another business model is selling cheap traffic. if you are thinking of selling sites that are trendy better do it now.

    arnold55
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5016060].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoshuaG
    Originally Posted by ross007 View Post


    2) Will adsense websites continue to a long term business opportunity or should I also diversify into CPA, Clickbank etc. I would be indebted if you guys can tell me the best and high demand websites to build for flippa sales.

    Thank you again Warriors Your truely noble folks!
    AdSense IS a long term business. There is no short term when it comes to making money with AdSense.

    That being said, you'd still be wise to diversify your income.

    Also...and this is just my opinion...if you can build sites that make money with AdSense you are better off keeping them then flipping them. The long term income will likely give you a far greater ROI.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5016066].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
      Originally Posted by JoshuaG View Post

      AdSense IS a long term business. There is no short term when it comes to making money with AdSense.

      That being said, you'd still be wise to diversify your income.

      Also...and this is just my opinion...if you can build sites that make money with AdSense you are better off keeping them then flipping them. The long term income will likely give you a far greater ROI.
      Thanks Joshua. Actually you have just given me a good idea. Build adsense sites for myself and use the earnings from the sites to outsource and make more sites. Cheers
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5019164].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author App Developers
    I am searching for more information regarding flipping websites, does anyone have any good sites they can recommend?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5016210].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author arnold55
      Originally Posted by App Developers View Post

      I am searching for more information regarding flipping websites, does anyone have any good sites they can recommend?
      app developers
      for some reason i have this link saved in my "sites of interest"
      Autoblogging Videos

      if it helps great if not at least i tried.

      the best thing that i did when i was learning about flipping, was just spending time at flippa.

      first i would check out the "most active" and then the "just ended"
      there is going to be some real high end sites and some real crappy. find something that grabs your interest as doable and run with it.

      a great source is after you have joined, you can pm the owners of some of the sites that interest you and ask questions.

      i have answered every question that has ever been asked to me so i am sure others will gladly do the same.

      arnold55
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5016314].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
        Originally Posted by arnold55 View Post

        app developers
        for some reason i have this link saved in my "sites of interest"
        Autoblogging Videos

        if it helps great if not at least i tried.

        the best thing that i did when i was learning about flipping, was just spending time at flippa.

        first i would check out the "most active" and then the "just ended"
        there is going to be some real high end sites and some real crappy. find something that grabs your interest as doable and run with it.

        a great source is after you have joined, you can pm the owners of some of the sites that interest you and ask questions.

        i have answered every question that has ever been asked to me so i am sure others will gladly do the same.

        arnold55
        Really good resource and good advice Arnold.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5019193].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author arnold55
          glad i could help!

          arnold55
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026697].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AfteraDream
      Originally Posted by App Developers View Post

      I am searching for more information regarding flipping websites, does anyone have any good sites they can recommend?
      AdSense Flippers | AdSense Sites | Micro Websites | Selling Sites | Internet Businesses For Sale and Online Income | Online Income Lab

      Both sites teach how to do niche sites and sell them..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5016360].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
        Originally Posted by AfteraDream View Post

        Hey Buddy, wonder stuff. I shall check out the site. Apart from the above site you recommend, are there any effective WSO's on creating adsense/CPA sites with keyword research, SEO/Backlinks, generating revenue from sites, tips etc?

        Or is the above site the best for learning all about adsense/CPA creation? I'm happy with the flipping side of things but really struck on SEO/backlinking to generate revenue for sites. Cheers
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5019208].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TryBPO
          Originally Posted by ross007 View Post

          Hey Buddy, wonder stuff. I shall check out the site. Apart from the above site you recommend, are there any effective WSO's on creating adsense/CPA sites with keyword research, SEO/Backlinks, generating revenue from sites, tips etc?

          Or is the above site the best for learning all about adsense/CPA creation? I'm happy with the flipping side of things but really struck on SEO/backlinking to generate revenue for sites. Cheers
          There are some WSO's that get high marks out there. (500K blueprint? 100K blueprint? something like that...) Both our site and NichePursuits.com give all of the information away for free, though...no payments necessary! :-)

          @AfteraDream - Thanks for the love!
          Signature
          Website Brokers - We can help you sell businesses making $500 to $50K per month.

          Free Website Valuation - How much is your website really worth? Find out here, free.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5020408].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author AfteraDream
          Originally Posted by ross007 View Post

          Hey Buddy, wonder stuff. I shall check out the site. Apart from the above site you recommend, are there any effective WSO's on creating adsense/CPA sites with keyword research, SEO/Backlinks, generating revenue from sites, tips etc?

          Or is the above site the best for learning all about adsense/CPA creation? I'm happy with the flipping side of things but really struck on SEO/backlinking to generate revenue for sites. Cheers
          You can have niche sites built for you and have SEO campaigns done. I bought one from Niche Site Authority on the Complete Websites For Sale forum here. Cost is probably similar to what you would pay to launch it yourself.

          And there are some WSOs for doing it yourself definitely. I bet you can find some.

          @TryBPO my pleasure guys. Good stuff you got there! Personally, I wouldn't be selling best sites but still, you're killin' it!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5021498].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
            Originally Posted by AfteraDream View Post

            You can have niche sites built for you and have SEO campaigns done. I bought one from Niche Site Authority on the Complete Websites For Sale forum here. Cost is probably similar to what you would pay to launch it yourself.

            And there are some WSOs for doing it yourself definitely. I bet you can find some.

            @TryBPO my pleasure guys. Good stuff you got there! Personally, I wouldn't be selling best sites but still, you're killin' it!
            Wow, there's a wealth of information in here and I'm sure I will be on the right path with you guys advice and guidance.

            Cheers
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025174].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author AfteraDream
              Originally Posted by ross007 View Post

              Wow, there's a wealth of information in here and I'm sure I will be on the right path with you guys advice and guidance.

              Cheers
              Yup! Now go do it bro!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marketing Fool
    Definitely diversify away from Adsense. Google is quirky. They can ban your account for any perceived violation (real or not) and they do. Adsense is a great biz that's definitely here to stay...but that doesn't mean you shouldn't diversify. Do it sooner rather than later, because when something goes wrong with adsense, it can take a couple months to get up and running elsewhere...better be prepared in advance!
    Signature
    Learn to CODE at Codemy.com - It's Pretty Awesome!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5022291].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
      Originally Posted by Marketing Fool View Post

      Definitely diversify away from Adsense. Google is quirky. They can ban your account for any perceived violation (real or not) and they do. Adsense is a great biz that's definitely here to stay...but that doesn't mean you shouldn't diversify. Do it sooner rather than later, because when something goes wrong with adsense, it can take a couple months to get up and running elsewhere...better be prepared in advance!
      Hey MF, That is so true. Never have your eggs in one basket, right?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025181].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author john1818
    Hi Ross,

    I've sent you a PM. I hope to hear from you!

    Regards,

    John
    Signature

    For white label SEO visit http://www.seoreseller.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5024568].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GetKane
    Banned
    I'm shocked by the high percentage of people on here that would rather sell clicks for a few pennies to dollars in different niches with low quality websites than just building up legitimate businesses and building value into each user/turned customer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025790].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AfteraDream
      Originally Posted by kaneinsurance View Post

      I'm shocked by the high percentage of people on here that would rather sell clicks for a few pennies to dollars in different niches with low quality websites than just building up legitimate businesses and building value into each user/turned customer.
      Who said it's low quality sites only? What if one writes great articles with all the needed answers? If people are looking for something on Google means they need it. Means website is providing value to the people. It is legitimate business. One that is more passive and a bit faster to achieve. Just a different business model. I used to think like you but actually trying something is better than judging..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5025892].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author GetKane
        Banned
        Originally Posted by AfteraDream View Post

        Who said it's low quality sites only? What if one writes great articles with all the needed answers? If people are looking for something on Google means they need it. Means website is providing value to the people. It is legitimate business. One that is more passive and a bit faster to achieve. Just a different business model. I used to think like you but actually trying something is better than judging..
        LOL... Okay buddy.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026263].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TryBPO
          Originally Posted by kaneinsurance View Post

          LOL... Okay buddy.
          Why choose one or the other? We do both!

          I really dislike the high-and-mighty preaching that it's silly to create niche sites and that authority sites are the only way to go. Why can't you and others that argue your point just let it be that there are multiple ways to skin a cat?

          You're right...we only get a few pennies for our clicks...we just get a lot of clicks...which makes for a lot of pennies! :-)
          Signature
          Website Brokers - We can help you sell businesses making $500 to $50K per month.

          Free Website Valuation - How much is your website really worth? Find out here, free.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026454].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author GetKane
            Banned
            Originally Posted by TryBPO View Post

            Why choose one or the other? We do both!

            I really dislike the high-and-mighty preaching that it's silly to create niche sites and that authority sites are the only way to go. Why can't you and others that argue your point just let it be that there are multiple ways to skin a cat?

            You're right...we only get a few pennies for our clicks...we just get a lot of clicks...which makes for a lot of pennies! :-)
            I'm not arguing anything, good luck buddy.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026534].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author AfteraDream
            Originally Posted by TryBPO View Post

            Why choose one or the other? We do both!

            I really dislike the high-and-mighty preaching that it's silly to create niche sites and that authority sites are the only way to go. Why can't you and others that argue your point just let it be that there are multiple ways to skin a cat?

            You're right...we only get a few pennies for our clicks...we just get a lot of clicks...which makes for a lot of pennies! :-)
            Just ignore the guy. He obviously needs attention.. there is no point posting such posts as his, if you don't like something, don't talk about it and ignore it.

            Guys like him leave more sites and money to be made for me!

            So yeah, keep your eyes closed critics! You're only helping haha Stay away from threads like this where people actually try to help out each other...
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5026926].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author GetKane
              Banned
              Originally Posted by AfteraDream View Post

              Just ignore the guy. He obviously needs attention.. there is no point posting such posts as his, if you don't like something, don't talk about it and ignore it.

              Guys like him leave more sites and money to be made for me!

              So yeah, keep your eyes closed critics! You're only helping haha Stay away from threads like this where people actually try to help out each other...
              You got me.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5027309].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BigNorm
      Originally Posted by kaneinsurance View Post

      I'm shocked by the high percentage of people on here that would rather sell clicks for a few pennies to dollars in different niches with low quality websites than just building up legitimate businesses and building value into each user/turned customer.

      I think you have it backwards. A lot of people, myself included will build up Adsense type websites where it does provide value for the customers. If the sites aren't making the profit we have forecast for, we flip them. It takes pennies to set up and in a few months when the sites are getting a few thousand visits a month can be sold for anywhere in excess of a $1000 depending on the niche. This money is this put back into the building more sites. Let's also not forget, there are people on here who are making monthly 5 figure passive incomes using Adsense, not bad for pennies.

      In financial terms, it's known as equity and when you have a site which is making in excess of it's forecast profit you then pay yourself the excess equity which is then known as a dividend and then re-use the equity to building up your business.

      For people who are starting out in IM, building Adsense sites is not a bad way to get started. It's alot easier to get someone to click on an Ad than it is to buy a product when your new to the industry.

      Plus let's not forget, the success in IM is to diversify your income streams. I myself have affiliate sites, Adsense type sites as well as sites which make income from CPA offers.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5214516].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timpears
    I was using Jake to get my back links done a while back and the person who was doing my links was getting an average of 50 per 4 hours. I hired them for 20 hours per week (4 hours per day) and the number varied but she would do forum postings and leave a comment that fit the dialog after regestering and setting up my signature link. The number varied but it was always close to or above 50 per day. So that cost me $37.50 per week. Another thing I liked is that they always want to please you and ask if they are doing enough. Initially she was a little slower and I told her that she was doing fairly good, but just a little slow. She increased her output very quickly. And that is the way they are in the Philippines.

    You can find Jake here on the Warrior Forum at http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...g-75-week.html
    Signature

    Tim Pears

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5027491].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
      Originally Posted by timpears View Post

      I was using Jake to get my back links done a while back and the person who was doing my links was getting an average of 50 per 4 hours. I hired them for 20 hours per week (4 hours per day) and the number varied but she would do forum postings and leave a comment that fit the dialog after regestering and setting up my signature link. The number varied but it was always close to or above 50 per day. So that cost me $37.50 per week. Another thing I liked is that they always want to please you and ask if they are doing enough. Initially she was a little slower and I told her that she was doing fairly good, but just a little slow. She increased her output very quickly. And that is the way they are in the Philippines.

      You can find Jake here on the Warrior Forum at http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...g-75-week.html
      Hey Timpears,

      That is exactly what I and really appreciate your recommendation. I've been told to build 50 backlinks per day for each day and not 200 one day and then 20 the next. I think it's all about consistency and natural looking backlinks.

      Have your websites been ranked well from Jake's work? If the work is of high standard, is consistent and can produce results, I would be interested.

      Last thing, many many weeks would I need Jake to get the site ranked well?

      Cheers Tim
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5032451].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author timpears
        Originally Posted by ross007 View Post

        Have your websites been ranked well from Jake's work? If the work is of high standard, is consistent and can produce results, I would be interested.

        Last thing, many many weeks would I need Jake to get the site ranked well?
        I was always satisfied with the work Jake provided me. You can see what many people have said about his service from that thread I gave you.

        No way to tell how long it will take due to the various key word differences in competition.

        50 per day seems to be a good amount. It is best to build consistently so ten per day would be better than 70 and quit. A consistent amount daily over a long time will look much more natual. Unfortunately I build a bunch and then get sidetracked doing other things. My bad!
        Signature

        Tim Pears

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5034889].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
    One last adsense related question guys. Can I just build an adsense website ( Keyword research, exact match domain, 3 unique articles ) without any revenue or traffic and flip it? If so, how much could I sell it for?

    Thanks again guys for sharing your wealth of knowledge and guiding me on the right path. I really appreciate as IM is a complicated series of mazes. Cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5037377].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Zeb
      Originally Posted by ross007 View Post

      One last adsense related question guys. Can I just build an adsense website ( Keyword research, exact match domain, 3 unique articles ) without any revenue or traffic and flip it? If so, how much could I sell it for?

      Thanks again guys for sharing your wealth of knowledge and guiding me on the right path. I really appreciate as IM is a complicated series of mazes. Cheers
      I know that a site that is earning for at least 60 days will sell for approximately 10x it's monthly income. I've even seen established members selling their adsense sites for 20x it's monthly income.

      What buyers look for is the income statement. Selling new sites won't bring you much amd i think it's best to build up a site, get it earning, then flip it. Best value.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5037490].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
        Originally Posted by Zeb View Post

        I know that a site that is earning for at least 60 days will sell for approximately 10x it's monthly income. I've even seen established members selling their adsense sites for 20x it's monthly income.

        What buyers look for is the income statement. Selling new sites won't bring you much amd i think it's best to build up a site, get it earning, then flip it. Best value.
        Good sound advice Zeb. Cheers
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5037714].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AfteraDream
      Originally Posted by ross007 View Post

      One last adsense related question guys. Can I just build an adsense website ( Keyword research, exact match domain, 3 unique articles ) without any revenue or traffic and flip it? If so, how much could I sell it for?

      Thanks again guys for sharing your wealth of knowledge and guiding me on the right path. I really appreciate as IM is a complicated series of mazes. Cheers
      Look at Complete Website for Sale forum here on WF, lots of guys offer niche sites ready made for others. They sell it for 40-60 bucks so if you can make profit selling for that much than you can do it.

      You can try selling them on Flippa.com but they won't sell as easy as those earning money. And definitely for smaller price. Get a site making 100/a month and it can sell anywhere from 1000-2000 bucks. Empty site, maybe someone will buy..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5039061].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
        Originally Posted by AfteraDream View Post

        Look at Complete Website for Sale forum here on WF, lots of guys offer niche sites ready made for others. They sell it for 40-60 bucks so if you can make profit selling for that much than you can do it.

        You can try selling them on Flippa.com but they won't sell as easy as those earning money. And definitely for smaller price. Get a site making 100/a month and it can sell anywhere from 1000-2000 bucks. Empty site, maybe someone will buy..
        Good advice AfteraDream. You guys have shown me that building websites alone is not enough. I will have to generate reasonable revenue to the sites and then use successful flipping techniques.

        I can build the websites and have acquired the flipping knowledge but I'm useless at SEO/Bcklinks. Can you please recommend anyone who can do 50 backlinks per day and who is reasonably priced? How long should we build backlinks for? This is my main problem.

        Cheers
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5047054].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author AfteraDream
          Originally Posted by ross007 View Post

          Good advice AfteraDream. You guys have shown me that building websites alone is not enough. I will have to generate reasonable revenue to the sites and then use successful flipping techniques.

          I can build the websites and have acquired the flipping knowledge but I'm useless at SEO/Bcklinks. Can you please recommend anyone who can do 50 backlinks per day and who is reasonably priced? How long should we build backlinks for? This is my main problem.

          Cheers
          Learn SEO, you need to have at least general understand so to not get screwed and know what to do. As far as SEO services, try multiple ones on WF, some are cheaper some are expensive. Here is one example, haven't tried the service yet:
          http://www.warriorforum.com/warriors...drip-feed.html

          Here is a post by Spencer Hawes, guy has 200+ niche sites and writes about how he builds links:

          The Ultimate Link Building Guide for Niche Websites | Niche Pursuits


          BTW, 50 links a day could be a bit too much for start.. 20 is fine. Multiply it by 30 days that's 600 links.. If a site won't rank with that much links maybe you chose niche with too much competition.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5062271].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TryBPO
      Originally Posted by ross007 View Post

      One last adsense related question guys. Can I just build an adsense website ( Keyword research, exact match domain, 3 unique articles ) without any revenue or traffic and flip it? If so, how much could I sell it for?

      Thanks again guys for sharing your wealth of knowledge and guiding me on the right path. I really appreciate as IM is a complicated series of mazes. Cheers
      When it comes to flipping sites, it really pays to differentiate yourself from the crowd. Everyone and their brother/sister/mother can create a niche website on WordPress...but NOT everyone can get that site ranked and earning. Separating yourself from the many to the few is going to bring a ton more value and, ultimately, earn you quite a bit more on your site sales.

      We've perfected creating sites, getting them ranked, and getting them earning. What we have NOT perfected, though, is getting a $20-$30/month earner and building it out to become a $200-$300/month earner. If you can get good at that you separate yourself even further and earn a TON more on your site sales. This is ahead for us in the learning process...hoping we can nail that too...would be worth a LOT of money for us.
      Signature
      Website Brokers - We can help you sell businesses making $500 to $50K per month.

      Free Website Valuation - How much is your website really worth? Find out here, free.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5061229].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AfteraDream
        Originally Posted by TryBPO View Post

        When it comes to flipping sites, it really pays to differentiate yourself from the crowd. Everyone and their brother/sister/mother can create a niche website on WordPress...but NOT everyone can get that site ranked and earning. Separating yourself from the many to the few is going to bring a ton more value and, ultimately, earn you quite a bit more on your site sales.

        We've perfected creating sites, getting them ranked, and getting them earning. What we have NOT perfected, though, is getting a $20-$30/month earner and building it out to become a $200-$300/month earner. If you can get good at that you separate yourself even further and earn a TON more on your site sales. This is ahead for us in the learning process...hoping we can nail that too...would be worth a LOT of money for us.
        I was actually thinking of buying non-earners/flops and then trying to fix them! Could be a good business

        You guys could try ecommerce/dropshipping. You could get one of your VAs to be ecommerce manager and let him work on few sites as experiment. Pretty sure you got lots of sites that can be remade into this. There are plugins helping do that too.


        I was thinking that if there is a site with good traffic, I'd hire someone real good in the particular niche and just have them as a manager. If someone is knowledgeable about shoes, they can write content, answer people's questions and choose good products to sell. Can be part-time or full-time gig.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5062333].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TryBPO
          Originally Posted by AfteraDream View Post

          I was actually thinking of buying non-earners/flops and then trying to fix them! Could be a good business

          You guys could try ecommerce/dropshipping. You could get one of your VAs to be ecommerce manager and let him work on few sites as experiment. Pretty sure you got lots of sites that can be remade into this. There are plugins helping do that too.


          I was thinking that if there is a site with good traffic, I'd hire someone real good in the particular niche and just have them as a manager. If someone is knowledgeable about shoes, they can write content, answer people's questions and choose good products to sell. Can be part-time or full-time gig.
          If you can take low-earners and boost the content/rankings/monetization it's REALLY good business! :-) I know that I could do it myself, but my problem is figuring out how to scale it. We're talking to a few guys that do this under their corp for a living...they're the real deal, flipping high-end sites on a regular basis...so we'd love to learn from them. They're considering working with us as we can provide the labor if they can teach the process and we all gain from that.

          I totally hear you on the ecommerce stuff. I'm trying to balance both pushing our business AND our brand forward and there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day, heh. What we'd really like to do is hire a conversion expert and have him/her work on a batch of our sites to improve their earnings to where we can flip them for considerably more money. We're thinking some sort of performance basis would work...probably forking over some initial cash just to show we're not jokers and to get the guy/girl started.
          Signature
          Website Brokers - We can help you sell businesses making $500 to $50K per month.

          Free Website Valuation - How much is your website really worth? Find out here, free.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5089139].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author AfteraDream
            Originally Posted by TryBPO View Post

            If you can take low-earners and boost the content/rankings/monetization it's REALLY good business! :-) I know that I could do it myself, but my problem is figuring out how to scale it. We're talking to a few guys that do this under their corp for a living...they're the real deal, flipping high-end sites on a regular basis...so we'd love to learn from them. They're considering working with us as we can provide the labor if they can teach the process and we all gain from that.

            I totally hear you on the ecommerce stuff. I'm trying to balance both pushing our business AND our brand forward and there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day, heh. What we'd really like to do is hire a conversion expert and have him/her work on a batch of our sites to improve their earnings to where we can flip them for considerably more money. We're thinking some sort of performance basis would work...probably forking over some initial cash just to show we're not jokers and to get the guy/girl started.

            That's definitely a great option if you could partner up with them. Awesome mastermind. Hope you get it.

            Since it's two of you in AdSense Flippers, one can head site-building department, other one can head site-improvement. I know it's bit boring tho and you have TryBPO. Or since you have advantage of your VAs, if one of them knows site split-testing then he can do it. I will be looking for someone like that from Phillipines, once I got like a 100 sites, pay them enough, give them weekly schedule (Monday - updates day for plugins etc, Tuesday - content updates, Wednesday - rankings etc... same sites, same process every week for one guy) and I will focus on improving earnings. If I can have that for like 500 bucks that would save tons of time and earn enough to compensate the VA.

            Check out stuff by Chris Guthrie too, his blog has some nice examples. Guy makes nice income with Amazon and is getting into site flipping now.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5089538].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rajesh6013
    if you want genuine adsense account at (200 rupees or $4) or adsense legal earning trick (1000 rupees or $20)then just mail me podcast18 @gmail.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5062335].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
    To all the guys who are still contributing to this thread.

    Thanks a million. The information gets better and better. I've been taking notes and learning from the best. You guys Rock!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5062375].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author EarnEZCash
      Originally Posted by ross007 View Post

      To all the guys who are still contributing to this thread.

      Thanks a million. The information gets better and better. I've been taking notes and learning from the best. You guys Rock!

      Ya know, Ross, you created a great topic for a thread here at the Warrior Forum, creating quite a bit of buzz. And ya know how I found this thread? Number 1 spot of google! ... And that keyword didn't have "Warrior Forum" in it either. Of course this website has a lot of juice helping it out but maybe that gives you a bit of motivation. You'll do just fine, you're persistant and we all know being persistant is a MUST to any internet marketers character!

      To put in my two cents, I've recently been studying more about PPC/ Adsense, what it's all about and how it's tying into success for some marketers out there... I never got into going that route much up until just recently I looked more into it and found it's potential.

      One thing we all know, but I'm pretty sure most of us don't take too seriously, or think it matters much but if your DOMAIN is your KEYWORD, and ONLY your keyword (Assuming this keyword is receiving organic searches every month) then this from the very start gives you a HUGE advantage straight from the get go. Regardless of competition! Yeah, profitable keywords are obviously not easy to find, and for a good reason. I would drive myself NUTS sitting at my computer wasting so much time trying to find the perfect keyword, just to still come up with NOTHING hours later. Trust me though, once you've invested those long, frustrating hours finding the perfect domain and have had your share of practice, it get much easier and you start to understand the "Rarity" in which you need to look for those keywords... Words that are crazy popular, but when you sit there and try to read the worlds mind as to what a chunk types in the search engine, chances are it won't be what you expect per... I think that's what they call those the "Gold nuggets" You just gotta know how to dig them up. ;-) Once you get it down, you will easily be able to generate a decent sized list of not only great keywords but great "Keyword, Domains!" This will already have you off to a great SEO campaign, as well as some slowly growing PPC profits.

      The methods I've used first off is Domain Samurai, you really only need the trial version. With the trial you can both search keyword stats quickly, as well as use the Domain Tool to run a massive amount of keywords in which it will return let you know a bunch of different variable on what domains are available based of the keywords you submitted. Just filter the list according to density and you may be surprised what you see is available for the steal! I was on a role the other day, I thought for sure the settings were wrong, or that I may had been searching with the "Broad" option checked in Google Keyword Tool. (I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done this, right?) LOL But, yeah. Everything was cool, I just kinda found a mound of keywords in a niche that had a very high search rate and up to $10.00 PPC ... Some all the .net, .org etc names were claimed but the .com was just sitting there all lonely... Makes ya feel like something is wrong.

      And since I'm in such a great mood and trying to get in that holiday spirit, as well as cutting back on the cost of registering all the domains, I'll leave a couple Keyword/ Domains here that I haven't registered :-D Who ever claims and registers the word first, keep in touch and let me know how they work out for you. I'm curious and would find it interesting to see how someone else would go about their PPC/ Adsense campaign from scratch, starting from an opportunity to pretty much run off with right now!

      With all that, I personally find the keyword research the most exhausting part. After that's done if you really wanna keep it simple, invest in a program like Multi Profit Websites, or a different program you can literally just points content, links, articles, banners and anything you want really. With MPW you can actually hook up an RSS feed as well, that way the content just updates itself with fresh stuff from your source of the RSS. It's pretty neat... And you can run any affiliate offer you want from the back end but of course it's already set up for Clickbank, AdSense, PDC, Amazon and a couple others. It allows you to build as many as you'd like and lets you choose preferences to that your affiliate links, content etc. will only load products, services, info within the designated niche...

      I say, do that... Rinse... Repeat... Then you could have as many perfect custom websites on the big ol' WWW as you want.

      PS, I have YET to purchase MPW, I've only heard good things and can only imagine, considering the guys responsible for it and the simple, obvious facts clearly demonstrated.

      I really don't see what could go wrong. You'll make SOME kind of PPC sale, and say it's only a buck a day... Make 100 sites... Could take you 4 months easy! Tops! And that's worse case scenario. Also, if you're looking to go the domain flipping route, purchase the reseller license or make sure whoever you are buying the scripts from, that they allow you to resell.

      Guess this was a bit more than just my "2 cents" lol but Hope this helps, Warriors!

      I love this forum. You are all SO inspiring! Here's a couple keywords I'm more than happy to give out for a few warriors to land on and registar. The .com's and net's are available... iPadUSB just has .org ... TRY what I've outlined and let me know how it goes! Some good stuff I'm laying out for you here!

      iPhone4Spec
      iPhone4Sim
      iPadUSB

      Just remember to true to who you are. Don't let anyone or anything get in your way of making the life that makes YOU happy and comfortable. When you really think about it, making money online is so damn easy! You just gotta know what you need, find the CORRECT answers, then know what you want and give yourself a plan. See everyone who took the time to read this at the top!

      Good Luck!
      -Anthony Fultz
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5191405].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ProServices
        Hey Anthony, people like you and all the above keep this forum full of rich and powerful content. I really appreciate your advice.

        Cheers

        Originally Posted by EarnEZCash View Post

        Ya know, Ross, you created a great topic for a thread here at the Warrior Forum, creating quite a bit of buzz. And ya know how I found this thread? Number 1 spot of google! ... And that keyword didn't have "Warrior Forum" in it either. Of course this website has a lot of juice helping it out but maybe that gives you a bit of motivation. You'll do just fine, you're persistant and we all know being persistant is a MUST to any internet marketers character!

        To put in my two cents, I've recently been studying more about PPC/ Adsense, what it's all about and how it's tying into success for some marketers out there... I never got into going that route much up until just recently I looked more into it and found it's potential.

        One thing we all know, but I'm pretty sure most of us don't take too seriously, or think it matters much but if your DOMAIN is your KEYWORD, and ONLY your keyword (Assuming this keyword is receiving organic searches every month) then this from the very start gives you a HUGE advantage straight from the get go. Regardless of competition! Yeah, profitable keywords are obviously not easy to find, and for a good reason. I would drive myself NUTS sitting at my computer wasting so much time trying to find the perfect keyword, just to still come up with NOTHING hours later. Trust me though, once you've invested those long, frustrating hours finding the perfect domain and have had your share of practice, it get much easier and you start to understand the "Rarity" in which you need to look for those keywords... Words that are crazy popular, but when you sit there and try to read the worlds mind as to what a chunk types in the search engine, chances are it won't be what you expect per... I think that's what they call those the "Gold nuggets" You just gotta know how to dig them up. ;-) Once you get it down, you will easily be able to generate a decent sized list of not only great keywords but great "Keyword, Domains!" This will already have you off to a great SEO campaign, as well as some slowly growing PPC profits.

        The methods I've used first off is Domain Samurai, you really only need the trial version. With the trial you can both search keyword stats quickly, as well as use the Domain Tool to run a massive amount of keywords in which it will return let you know a bunch of different variable on what domains are available based of the keywords you submitted. Just filter the list according to density and you may be surprised what you see is available for the steal! I was on a role the other day, I thought for sure the settings were wrong, or that I may had been searching with the "Broad" option checked in Google Keyword Tool. (I'm sure I'm not the only one who has done this, right?) LOL But, yeah. Everything was cool, I just kinda found a mound of keywords in a niche that had a very high search rate and up to $10.00 PPC ... Some all the .net, .org etc names were claimed but the .com was just sitting there all lonely... Makes ya feel like something is wrong.

        And since I'm in such a great mood and trying to get in that holiday spirit, as well as cutting back on the cost of registering all the domains, I'll leave a couple Keyword/ Domains here that I haven't registered :-D Who ever claims and registers the word first, keep in touch and let me know how they work out for you. I'm curious and would find it interesting to see how someone else would go about their PPC/ Adsense campaign from scratch, starting from an opportunity to pretty much run off with right now!

        With all that, I personally find the keyword research the most exhausting part. After that's done if you really wanna keep it simple, invest in a program like Multi Profit Websites, or a different program you can literally just points content, links, articles, banners and anything you want really. With MPW you can actually hook up an RSS feed as well, that way the content just updates itself with fresh stuff from your source of the RSS. It's pretty neat... And you can run any affiliate offer you want from the back end but of course it's already set up for Clickbank, AdSense, PDC, Amazon and a couple others. It allows you to build as many as you'd like and lets you choose preferences to that your affiliate links, content etc. will only load products, services, info within the designated niche...

        I say, do that... Rinse... Repeat... Then you could have as many perfect custom websites on the big ol' WWW as you want.

        PS, I have YET to purchase MPW, I've only heard good things and can only imagine, considering the guys responsible for it and the simple, obvious facts clearly demonstrated.

        I really don't see what could go wrong. You'll make SOME kind of PPC sale, and say it's only a buck a day... Make 100 sites... Could take you 4 months easy! Tops! And that's worse case scenario. Also, if you're looking to go the domain flipping route, purchase the reseller license or make sure whoever you are buying the scripts from, that they allow you to resell.

        Guess this was a bit more than just my "2 cents" lol but Hope this helps, Warriors!

        I love this forum. You are all SO inspiring! Here's a couple keywords I'm more than happy to give out for a few warriors to land on and registar. The .com's and net's are available... iPadUSB just has .org ... TRY what I've outlined and let me know how it goes! Some good stuff I'm laying out for you here!

        iPhone4Spec
        iPhone4Sim
        iPadUSB

        Just remember to true to who you are. Don't let anyone or anything get in your way of making the life that makes YOU happy and comfortable. When you really think about it, making money online is so damn easy! You just gotta know what you need, find the CORRECT answers, then know what you want and give yourself a plan. See everyone who took the time to read this at the top!

        Good Luck!
        -Anthony Fultz
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5213568].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ProServices
    WOW! This is a great post and thread for building a website business. As a newbie and an unemployed lady in her late 20's, I desperately need to make money. I was told to become a ''Gold Digger'' by my female friends but that's unethical for me instead all I want to do is get someone to help me via a effective video course on how to build high demand websites that sell on flippa day in day out. Together with a list of the cheapest, reliable and good quality outsourcers. I would be happy at making $5000 per month. I've just spent a fortune on WSO's that frankly don't work. Are there any noble warriors who can teach me via video and once the money starts rolling in, I can pay for their excellent service. Thank you

    A newbie who wants to learn from WF gurus

    Cheers

    Rossy
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5145473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ProServices
    I've had some really good news today. One of the top Gurus in the WF wants to help me with earning at least $100 per day using CPA.

    But my main passion is to build quality, high converting, high demand and highly successful website business. I just need one kind Warrior Guru to teach me and once the money comes in, I can pay them for their expertise.

    Thank you Warriors....You definitely ROCK!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5154279].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author star007
    I agree that Adsense is here to stay and although it might not pay a lot per site, if you build many sites over the course of time, you income will also increase.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5214216].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
    I think Christmas and January in 2012 is a great time for high adsense CTR. What you guys think?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5277581].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AfteraDream
    I've started receiving clicks more often now as the sites got some ranks. The best time was few weeks ago on that big-sale week in USA..

    It does depend on the niche too probably!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5279011].message }}

Trending Topics