I am looking for a basic answer to what factors YOU GUYS/GALS use to decide whether a keyword is:
1) potentially easy to rank for
2) too difficult to rank for
3) somewhere in between
...(I'm talking Google ranking here)...
In other words:
What are the 'basic' criteria you use to decide whether a keyword is worth taking the effort to rank for?
* broad/phrase/exact match results...if so, how many?
* intitle/allintitle results...if so, how many?
* inurl/allinurl resluts...if so, how many?
* other stuff...if so, how many?
YES -- I realise there are MANY more factors to look at when doing keyword research (strength of competition etc), BUT...
...I'm only interested in what makes you decide *at a glance* that a keyword is a go/no go.
Thanks in advance,