Your most trusted link building services on WF?

34 replies
  • SEO
  • |
There are so many link building offers on WF, it's hard to tell where to start looking for the good ones. Can't really trust reviews because of how easy it is to fabricate them.

Let me ask some of the senior members here who still benefit from SEO (considering most of you guys probably earn from your lists): which link building services in WF do you trust and still continue to avail of? Let's talk in terms of quality of links delivered, turn around time, professionalism of the service provider, and of course, the results on your SERP rankings.
#building #link #services #trusted
  • Profile picture of the author kirakirafuwafuwa
    What the heck... Anyone else with a suggestion who isn't nuts?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5216069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Word of advice, beware of backlink testimonial schemes.

    Do your own research on backlink sellers.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5216088].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kirakirafuwafuwa
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      Word of advice, beware of backlink testimonial schemes.

      Do your own research on backlink sellers.
      This is exactly what this thread is about. It seems suicidal to trust any seller with raving reviews, mostly from people with less than 50 post counts.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5217826].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BigNorm
    I use Gamer for all my consistent linking building campaigns, so he drip feeds my chosen URL over the course of a month and then shoots me a campaign update every two weeks if there is any change and where it sits with my chosen keywords.

    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ted-slots.html
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5216330].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by BigNorm View Post

      I use Gamer for all my consistent linking building campaigns, so he drip feeds my chosen URL over the course of a month and then shoots me a campaign update every two weeks if there is any change and where it sits with my chosen keywords.
      Sorry norm but thats a prime example of what I was talking about. All that service does is use automation blasts. xrummer is probably the worse of the worse.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DeskCoder
    There was a thread about this started about 2-3 weeks ago, but I can't find it anymore. Anyone know which one I am talking about?
    Signature

    Developer by day ... need any development work done (I specialize in .Net and Web Development), send me a PM.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5216380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Juvv2096
    How about a service that hasn't been available on the WF boards for long like mine? Just because I dont have raving reviews doesn't mean its not a good service!I agree with some of the reviews people do for others, they seem way too overhyped.

    Kirakiafuwafuwa (god thats hard to type), I would be more than happy to give you a few submissions through my service to test the waters. I am also happy to divulge some of my own private websites for you to check rankings on etc that I have ran through my own service.

    Let me know mate, I am more than happy to provide an honest back linking service. This day and age it can be tough to trust people, which I am finding out now having my own service and trying not to try to feed people overhype and false dreams.

    Cheers.
    Signature
    Web 2.0 Explosion - Hand Made Web 2.0's
    Ranks Drop After Blog Network Crash? Get Them Back!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5218763].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kirakirafuwafuwa
    Does this mean no one knows which services are good around here?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5219454].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bhuff85
      Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

      Does this mean no one knows which services are good around here?
      No - it just means that you have to go out and do some of the research yourself.

      To expand on Dave's post, I would first determine what type of links you want/need. After that, use the search button here and input some keywords to trigger similar services. From there, you'll have to do your due diligence and check through different providers to see what they offer and try to gauge the user feedback to see whether or not it will work for you.

      Another tip - look for services that offer something light to start. This gives you the ability to test the waters before jumping all the way in. It will give you a feel for how they handle their clients and how they work. I've dealt with people who've offered excellent services, yet had poor communication skills. That can be a deal breaker (at least for me it is).

      Small tests are the way to go, as no one will have the same experience with a link building service (as everyone targets different keywords with varying levels of competition, not to mention the different expectations that each individual has).
      Signature
      Want to speed up your writing and save time?
      This book will show you how:
      --> Write Fast: 21 Powerful Ways to Cut Your Writing Time in Half! <--
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5223146].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dadamson
    To find a good link building service you need to have a great knowledge of SEO link building and what works best since the Panda updates.

    You need to find one which actually spells out where they are getting links and how they are getting them, also ensuring any written work (which there should be lots since panda) is top quality.

    Reviews are usually a good way of checking out which are the best services. Rave reviews are easily faked and they are usually just as easy to spot.

    Perhaps you can look up the other posts of the users leaving reviews. If they have too many posts commending the said service and none recommending any other services it might be a fake profile.

    Ultimately the only way to truly find out which link building services are the best for you is to play the field, jump from one to the other and split test your results.

    Internet marketing is all about split testing, it's no different when picking a link building service.

    Dave
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5223046].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

    Let me ask some of the senior members here who still benefit from SEO (considering most of you guys probably earn from your lists): which link building services in WF do you trust and still continue to avail of?
    None. Zip, Nada. Unfortunately link builder is code word on WF for tool blaster. Almost all of them are just running some software like Senukex, AMR, Scrapebox or some similar software.

    If you want buy one or two (AMR and scrapebox and at least you CAN use them responsibly) and be done with them and invest the rest of your money in some home page backlinks that at least stay on an authority page for sometime.

    Or if you really want some umphh go buy a PR2 or PR3 at godaddy and then link exchange in the link exchange section here and pick up some authority links every month to throw in there. Its the things the masses are not doing that makes sites rank.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5223131].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RevSEO
    There are a lot of crap linkbuilding services on WF, and there are
    a few gems.

    As Mike pointed out, most are your typical spam and pray style service
    that you will want to avoid. Those techniques aren't nearly as effective
    as they once were, and lets face it, you are contributing to spamming
    the internet. Is that how you want to get backlinks?

    I recommend looking for services with trusted reviews. Try and find
    services that offer some type of guarantee, whether its money back
    or some time of performance claim. There are too many services on
    here that are frightened by the idea of a 30-day, no questions asked,
    money back guarantee. Why do you think that is?

    Look for results as well. Do they have any proof that their service works
    besides a couple testimonials from "new" WF members?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5223647].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kirakirafuwafuwa
    That's why i'm asking - to go straight to the gems, because I don't want to get my feet wet and wade through the crap if possible. I have a fair understanding of SEO, but I don't know who to trust on WF yet.

    The tips are cool, very helpful, but I already had them in mind and gave up searching thinking you guys can help me out. I don't want to dish out money to service that doesn't work, or worse, damages my websites with terrible quality links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5223839].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Russel Mogul
      Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

      That's why i'm asking - to go straight to the gems, because I don't want to get my feet wet and wade through the crap if possible. I have a fair understanding of SEO, but I don't know who to trust on WF yet.

      The tips are cool, very helpful, but I already had them in mind and gave up searching thinking you guys can help me out. I don't want to dish out money to service that doesn't work, or worse, damages my websites with terrible quality links.
      The only person who can answer that will be you, I find the more expensive it is-the better. then again you can do your own link building and focus on stuff like press releases, link-baiting, guest blogging, etc ........all this spam 100 edu links and 200 gov links and 5000 profile links stuff is just junk.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5223996].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dadamson
      Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

      That's why i'm asking - to go straight to the gems, because I don't want to get my feet wet and wade through the crap if possible. I have a fair understanding of SEO, but I don't know who to trust on WF yet.

      The tips are cool, very helpful, but I already had them in mind and gave up searching thinking you guys can help me out. I don't want to dish out money to service that doesn't work, or worse, damages my websites with terrible quality links.
      I'm glad the advice is helpful, but if we told you what services are the gems of SEO we would all get bashed for self-promotion

      Seriously, there are already some very decent services in this thread. My only advice is to take your time, look through some WSOs, compare the services and the guarantees as REVSEO suggested.

      The time for SEO is always yesterday so my advice is to find something credible and powerful with a strong guarantee and go for it!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224020].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by dadamson View Post

        I'm glad the advice is helpful, but if we told you what services are the gems of SEO we would all get bashed for self-promotion
        SELF PROMOTION ALERT!! SELF PROMOTION ALERT !!
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224127].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author dadamson
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          SELF PROMOTION ALERT!! SELF PROMOTION ALERT !!
          Haha yes, don't not click my link that isn't not in my signature!

          But seriously, to the OP, have you considered just building your own private network?

          If you are in it for the long haul, building a private network is a huge expense at first but it pays itself off in the end as you only really pay for the SEO hosting and domains, maybe also any writing and submissions and that's it.

          Mike does have an awesome guide in his sig which gives you everything you need to start your own.

          Alternatively Build My Rank (BMR) is a credible private network service but it's downsides are that you still have to do all the writing and posting and your domains have to go through an approval process, etc. Another issue with buying into other people networks is that you have no control over out-bound links (OBLs) or related content (My biggest problem with BMR).
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224179].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Russel Mogul
            Originally Posted by dadamson View Post

            Haha yes, don't not click my link that isn't not in my signature!

            But seriously, to the OP, have you considered just building your own private network?

            If you are in it for the long haul, building a private network is a huge expense at first but it pays itself off in the end as you only really pay for the SEO hosting and domains, maybe also any writing and submissions and that's it.

            Mike does have an awesome guide in his sig which gives you everything you need to start your own.

            Alternatively Build My Rank (BMR) is a credible private network service but it's downsides are that you still have to do all the writing and posting and your domains have to go through an approval process, etc. Another issue with buying into other people networks is that you have no control over out-bound links (OBLs) or related content (My biggest problem with BMR).


            I've thought about building my own private network, I'm going to have to figure out the kinks of doing such a thing. Whether or not I might be penailzed for it hmmm.....
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224224].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author dadamson
              Originally Posted by Russel Mogul View Post

              I've thought about building my own private network, I'm going to have to figure out the kinks of doing such a thing. Whether or not I might be penailzed for it hmmm.....
              Yes, you need to do it right if you do decide too, but be prepared to fork out hundreds for high quality domains and then a couple hundred per month for unique IP hosting, etc.

              Then you have to watch out how you interlink and link out to your sites, etc. Not an excercise for SEO newbies!
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224288].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                Originally Posted by dadamson View Post

                Yes, you need to do it right if you do decide too, but be prepared to fork out hundreds for high quality domains and then a couple hundred per month for unique IP hosting, etc.

                Nope but if I went into it more I would set off a promotion alert on myself.
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224323].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author kirakirafuwafuwa
                Originally Posted by dadamson View Post

                Yes, you need to do it right if you do decide too, but be prepared to fork out hundreds for high quality domains and then a couple hundred per month for unique IP hosting, etc.

                Then you have to watch out how you interlink and link out to your sites, etc. Not an excercise for SEO newbies!
                I don't think I've seen any other service that offers as little as 10 forum profile links in a month. What's up with that?
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5242074].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                  Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

                  I don't think I've seen any other service that offers as little as 10 forum profile links in a month. What's up with that?
                  Won't directly comment on the service in question since I don't much believe in any of those kinds of links but that question gives me an indication you might be hung up on quantity. I wouldn't even care to ask a question regarding quantity of forum profiles since they are pretty near worthless in any quantity.
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5242285].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author kirakirafuwafuwa
                    Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

                    Won't directly comment on the service in question since I don't much believe in any of those kinds of links but that question gives me an indication you might be hung up on quantity. I wouldn't even care to ask a question regarding quantity of forum profiles since they are pretty near worthless in any quantity.
                    I know they've lost their value, and that's why people are offering thousands of them in order to make a sale. Makes you wonder how one service provider gets around by giving out just 10.

                    Also, any other suggestions?
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5387177].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by Russel Mogul View Post

              I've thought about building my own private network, I'm going to have to figure out the kinks of doing such a thing. Whether or not I might be penalized for it hmmm.....
              Like most things with google its not what you do its how you do it thats the issue. I won't get into that because I thank dadamson for the mention but I really don't think the OP has in mind building a network when asking about link building services so I would not want to derail the thread in that direction.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224298].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Originally Posted by dadamson View Post

            Mike does have an awesome guide in his sig which gives you everything you need to start your own.
            What the? I feel like I'm standing at the chalkboard and a student just gave me an apple.

            Alternatively Build My Rank (BMR)
            Alternatively?... pfft....Take back your apple.
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224244].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Taffle
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          SELF PROMOTION ALERT!! SELF PROMOTION ALERT !!
          LOL!

          I've been in the SEO biz long enough to know that only certain techniques can really deliver. One of them is right in front of your eyes. It snot forum posts or blog comments..
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5242382].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by kirakirafuwafuwa View Post

      The tips are cool, very helpful, but I already had them in mind and gave up searching thinking you guys can help me out.
      Yeah but you are missing that the you guys may not be giving you unbiased advice. 9 out of 10 of us are marketers at least half time. Heres a couple of tips though.

      Any ad telling you they will give you thousands of quality anything is lying or self deceived. Quality does not come in thousands.

      Any ad that tells you they will rank you anywhere under a month for any keyword is flat out lying. IF they imply they can rank you under day for any term they are the kind may one day be in prison.

      If anyone tells you they can rank you number one for any term they are also deceiving or self deceived.

      This one will probably get me in trouble but any SEO type telling you there are 10 million. 1 million 350,000 or any number competing for a term based on Google search results is not good at SEO to begin with.

      Finally although they are neither necessarily crooks nor necessarily deluded and have their place keep in mind when you see first page placement link services that the real traffic comes at the top so if you buy those services you may well need to do more to get to the top of the first page. Traffic is the goal. position 10 on the first page might as well be last and 9 is second to last in regard to traffic.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224210].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        This one will probably get me in trouble but any SEO type telling you there are 10 million. 1 million 350,000 or any number competing for a term based on Google search results is not good at SEO to begin with.
        Maybe you'll have better luck trying to convince people on this forum that SERP number is an illusion as far as seo goes. I tried & ultimately gave up trying to show the last guy that swears it works for him, he doesn't understand that it's a useless number.

        The guy in the other thread has noobs convinced that SERP number is part of seo.

        I'm waiting for his WSO, just a matter of time before it happens...
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224377].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by yukon View Post

          Maybe you'll have better luck trying to convince people on this forum that SERP number is an illusion as far as seo goes.

          You know I might just try again for the fun of it. Over the months I have built up some funny search results that prove it isn't. However like you said I know I will fail.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224398].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Williamson
    Check out services from Kannan, his username on here is Sidley. Always had excellent service.
    Signature
    The Google Adwords Keyword Tool is hiding your valuable keywords!
    OFFLINERS, Start using this simple technique and these 6 "weapons" today to get more clients and skyrocket your conversions! - FREE, no opt-in.
    Make some money by helping me market this idea.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ninal
    Sometimes you can't rely on testimonials alone. I once paid $150 for a backlink service that had no effect whatsoever on my site/page despite the numerous raving reviews which I'm pretty sure are from real customers.

    Other services have great short term effects but tend to never stick. I get a boost in rankings for a week and find out a week later that I'm back to my original spot.

    One thing that has worked well for me are homepage backlinks but they tend to be expensive and may not work well on all keywords/websites. 80% of the time I get ranking boosts from homepage backlinks, but I also make sure that I have other backlinking campaigns supplementing it.
    Signature
    Hello
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author emigre
    WF is not the only forum with link building services.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikenin
    So how does one go about getting relevant homepage backlinks? Is there a service that provides this, or do you need to approach website owners individually to see if you can work out a deal to place a link on their site?
    Signature

    Hey!!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5224544].message }}

Trending Topics